Jakellpet Reviews LG’s BC+EAA Formula (sponsored)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently got an opportunity to test drive LG’s amino formula - watermelon/kiwi flavoured.

Formula 8/10:
It’s got everything you need, including a 4:1:1 Leucine ratio, and solves the BCAA vs Glutamine argument by having both – nice work LG :thumbsup:

The ingredient line up as below:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 11 grams (3 Scoops)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Amino Acid Pool
Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend 4.5 g
L-Leucine **
L-Isoleucine **
L-Valine **
Hydrolyzed Essential Amino Acids 4 g
Recovery Agent
L-Glutamine 2 g

Taste: 7/10
I come from the school of bulk, nasty, bitter tasting aminos. Tasting the Watermelon-Kiwi was a very pleasant experience.

At the recommended 3 scoops (11g), the flavour was not overpowering. I also tried adding it to unflavoured aminos, where 1 scoop still produced a pleasant, albiet more diluted taste.

At full dose, the product still had that ‘sucralose aftertaste', which I’m not the biggest fan of, however overall very impressive.

Mixability: 10/10
Mixes quickly in a shaker – no floaters.

Price: 9/10
NP has it going for $16.95 for 330g – 56c per serve is good value for flavoured aminos.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10
I’m a big amino user – either pre-fasted cardio or intra-WO. While I’ll endure all sorts of foul tastes in the quest for muscle, it’s been a pleasant experience having something that tastes so good.

Great Product, Good Value.

Thanks to Craig Matthew and LG Science for allowing me the opportunity to review :thumbsup:

Attachments

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce man! thanks for putting this up, I really enjoy this one..sometimes I would add an extra scoop in there ;) hahahaha...when u dosed it did you keep it at one serving?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NIce man! thanks for putting this up, I really enjoy this one..sometimes I would add an extra scoop in there ;) hahahaha...when u dosed it did you keep it at one serving?
no worries LG33 :thumbsup: the std 3 serves intraWO was my favourite.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I may have to try this stuff out. Thanks for the review Jake

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review as always mate!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was the original the 4:1:1 BCAA ratio? or is this a new formula?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this sounds much improved from a solid product to begin with. I have the original and it was slightly clumpy so this sounds nice!