D4 by Celluco

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
A guy at work gave me this yellow pill and said it would give me lots of energy. I was up for it to see what would happen. It was called D4 by Celluco. I never heard of it. I asked him where he got it--GNC. I told him he just wasted money on it. It comes in a silver cylinder and $70 for 120 or 180 pills.

I took it yesterday afternoon while doing homework on the puter. I didn't feel much for a while. Then I decided to go for a run of which I found myself to lack in cardio. Well, seems this triggered the pill and I felt anxious for a while. I took the pill around 2 or 3pm. I felt the effects til 9pm. This is just from one pill. I weight around 211lbs and am 40 yrs old.

I have never heard of the product or the company BUT beware if you choose to take this. It can be dangerous. I had drank a shake roughly 30 minutes before I took it. I don't take stuff like this on an empty stomach.

Usually I have found I get nothing from these supplements or I get anxious. I don't know if that is what a person is supposed to feel or not. I too NoXplode before and only a handful of ocasions did I feel like I could have benched my entire half rack. The rest of the time I felt sleepy.

Just wanted to share.