Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Get RIPPED!!

Starting a cycle of tren 19 nor by element nutrition, with winabol-generation x labs, and epistane.

Week 1-4
    -120 mg Tren(1-6)
    -100 mg Winabol
    Week 2-6
    -epistane 30mg

Other supps:
    -acai berry
    -animal pak
    -cycle support
    -zma night growth-houseofmuscle
    -fish oil
    -vitamen e
    -amino 2222
    whey/casein protien-optimum

Let me know what you think

2. Not familiar with winabol but am currently pulsing SPAWN (tren/epi) with low dose transdermal Formestane ED. Luvin it so far. I am sure you'll enjoy yours too!

3. Looks good. U got a PCT program lined up?

4. 120mg of Tren for 6 weeks is to much, should start at lower dose and work your way up and see how you react before bumping up.

5. Are u preloading cycle support. Your blood pressure iis likely to shoot up starting at that dosage. Also will u be doing cardio on this cut? Cardio with a blood pressure spike is almost impossible, miserable to say the least. Hope u have a good run and get ripped to shreddz

6. Ive already started with the 120 mgs so far, but if i should i will bump down. Not to much to show yet, puts me in a good mood though. Get nice pumps in the gym. Other than that nada. As of right now my pct is:
    -Retain-xtreme anabolic
    -finadex-6(6 oxo clone)
    -Liquid clen
    and possibly clomid

7. mdotmdot i did not pre load but i definitly noticed my heart rate was higher than usual at a low pace. And i only do 20 min

8. try adding garlic pills in there too. Any drug store should have them in their vitamin section should help a lot. Wouldn't hurt to dose the fish oil high either. Intertesting read below might help sourced from:

Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure
    Lifestyle changes and natural remedies may help to control high blood pressure, but your doctor may also recommend medication to lower high blood pressure. It is important to work with your doctor, because untreated high blood pressure may damage organs in the body and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, brain hemorrhage, kidney disease, and vision loss. See a drawing of a hypertensive heart.

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
    There is some evidence that the supplement CoQ10 may help to reduce high blood pressure.

A 12 week double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 83 people with systolic hypertension examined the effect of CoQ10 supplements (60 mg twice daily). After the 12 weeks, there was a mean reduction in systolic blood pressure of 17.8 mm Hg in the Coq10-treated group.

Another study conducted at the University of Western Australia looked at the effect of CoQ10 on blood pressure and glycemic control in 74 people with type 2 diabetes. Participants were randomly assigned to receive either 100mg CoQ10 twice daily, 200mg of the drug fenfibrate, both, or neither for 12 weeks.

CoQ10 significantly reduced systolic and diastolic blood pressure(mean reduction 6.1 mm Hg and 2.9 mm Hg respectively). There was also a reduction in HbA1C, a marker for long-term glycemic control.
    To learn more about CoQ10, read the Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) fact sheet.

In a meta-analysis of seven randomized controlled trials of garlic supplements, three trials showed a significant reduction in systolic blood pressure and four in diastolic blood pressure. Researchers concluded that garlic powder supplement may be of clinical use in patients with mild high blood pressure

Garlic supplements should only be used under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner. Garlic can thin the blood (reduce the ability of blood to clot) similar to aspirin. Garlic may interact with many drugs and supplements such as the prescription "blood-thinners" drugs such as Coumadin (warfarin) or Trental (pentoxifylline), aspirin, vitamin E, gingko. It is usually recommended that people taking garlic stop in the weeks before and after any type of surgery.

To learn more about garlic, go to the articles about garlic.

The herb hawthorn is often used by traditional herbal practitioners for high blood pressure.

In a randomized controlled trial conducted by researchers in Reading, UK, 79 patients with type 2 diabetes were randomized to receive either 1200 mg of hawthorn extract a day or placebo for 16 weeks. Medication for high blood pressure was used by 71% of the patients.

At the end of the 16 weeks, patients taking the hawthorn supplement had a significant reduction in mean diastolic blood pressure (2.6 mm Hg). No herb-drug interactions were reported.

Fish oil
    Preliminary studies suggest that fish oil may have a modest effect on high blood pressure. Although fish oil supplements often contain both DHA (docohexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), there is some evidence that DHA is the ingredient that lowers high blood pressure. Learn more about fish oil.

Folic acid
    Folate is a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. It may help to lower high blood pressure in some people, possibly by reducing elevated homocysteine levels.

One small study of 24 cigarette smokers found that four weeks of folic acid supplementation significantly lowered blood pressure

9. Ya im taking in alot of hawthorne, will bump up the fish oil and definitly look into the garlic. thx.

10. My goal is to get as lean and shreded as possible, cause im basically trying to transform my body, because im naturally bulky, so im trying to get a nice physique goin. Is my cycle goin to accomplish that?

11. Tricky question, what's ur bf %. Some one with a 15% or higher would need to diet down first. If you are lower than that then you can cut/recomp in 6 weeks with a lot of hard work.
    Diff strokes for diff fokes (depending on size genetices ect), some guys go as low as 1400 cal/day on a cycle like this others 3,500 to get shredded. Most importantly ur nutrition should match ur goals. Food is more anabolic than these compounds. However you will get the most out of the food you eat while on these compounds via protein synthesis ect.... Next there are a couple of ways to take advantage of this anabolic boost

~ work out twice a day, will allow u to burn extra calories.
    ~If emphasise is strickly to get ripped as the title of this thread then an exagerated amount of cardio.
    ~If emphasise preserving/adding more muscle less cardio and high volume weight workouts. again every one is diff, while on i like 5 excersices per dody part --5 sets of 10 reps, taxing on the central nervous system but its only 6 weeks lol. You can do cardio here but i wouldn't recomend HIIT while on high volume keep it moderat to low intensity.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheLuch View Post
    My goal is to get as lean and shreded as possible, cause im basically trying to transform my body, because im naturally bulky, so im trying to get a nice physique goin. Is my cycle goin to accomplish that?
    What do u mean natural bulky? I know you are 5'7 but 168 is pretty light. What is your body fat? Are you lean or are you fat. I am on 2nd week of SPAWN pulse plus I am doing 30-45 minutes of cardio (running on the treadmill at varied inclines, burning 5-600 calories per session) and yet I am still gaining size. Not sure about the scale....don't follow that. I use the mirror. Everyone at the gym & the office has noticed the increase in size in just 1-2 weeks. So yes you will get lean, providing you eat clean, lift heavy, do lots of cardio, get lots of sleep. Roids are the magic pill only if you do the above. Otherwise you are screwing with your body and possibly your health, wasting time & money and just plain fooling yourself. Proper PCT is just as important as the ON cycle or you can kiss all the gains and your nuts goodby.

All the best Lucky

13. I dont know exactly but its below 15, probably around 12. Bulky i mean i can get big if i wanted to. But heres my diet.
    My diet is awesome imo.
    1c post bluberry morning
    1 coop optimum whey

-meal 2
    6 oz can tuna
    1/2 cup brown rice
    2 oz celery

-meal 3 pre workout
    6 oz lean chicken
    granola bar
    1/2cup green beans
    2 tbs peanut butter, 1 slice whole wheat

-post workout
    2 scoops whey

-meal 4
    6 oz chicken
    green beans

-meal 5
    6 oz tuna
    salad(no fat dressing)

-last meal
    1 scoop casein

14. I workout with high intesnsity, and low intensity cardio. And i can push my cycle to 8 if thats recommended.

15. oh this cycle is going to dry ur joints. Recommend getting a joint supp

16. aight cool. So you think im in good shape to get wat im lookin for?

17. Sorry its Friday,with the fam.
    Still a few unanswered questions. Whats ur fish oils dosage, as this helps with fat loss. Diet looks good enough to keep performance up and burn fat.
    One or two days per week i would spike my cals a bit to keep the thyroid happy and metabolisim from crashing. the last two weeks of ur cycle run low dose taraxotone. Low dose because u dont wont ur joints to get too dry. Also during these two weeks cut ur carbs by 50% during this time ur performance will drop little but you should be peaking with the loss of excess water.=ripped

The dosage of tren will shut u down very hard. You will have a very limp pole (no homo).
    A strong pct is needed I know u mentioned clomid which is good, cuz 6 0x0 wont help. Check out the link by DR D

So far u look good. If you know ur body well you will be able tweek things on cycle such as diet and compound dosage and starting pct early if needed.

18. My fish oil is 2,000mg right now.

19. i would up it to 6grms/day, for the many health benifits and recomp effect

20. Alright will do. When should it all start to kick in?

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheLuch View Post
    Alright will do. When should it all start to kick in?
    If you are feeling the pumps it already has kicked in. You should also be notcing an increase in size & strength soon plus vascularity, hunger & irritabilty to follow. I am only on week 2 of a SPAWn pulse at 90 mgs EOD & I am all of the above already AND I am doing 30 minutes running treadmill (500 cals) pre workout as my priority is to get ripped also.

22. Well its been 6 days now. I can definitly tell its on because i get some awesome rage. I can see a tiny bit of my waist has gone down. Hopefully by next week, ill have put on a few pounds and veins bulging everywhere.

23. Yeah strenght will be of the charts weeks 3&4 throughout
    vascularity is gona be crazy lol

24. Awesome. Ill keep updating after everyweek.

25. I have begun my epistane, yes! Yesterday doing shoulders i moved up about 10 lbs for each excercise, but still waiting for it to explode, but i know its not far. Also had to change my pct do to lack of income. But I still got the clomid, 6 oxo. So i added Tribulus Terrestris, 625mg/100 Capsules ,Chromium Picolinate, 200mcg/100 Capsules, and i still got my clen and also got some ketofin to go with it.

26. Strength will depend on a lot of factors such as: type of compound, rest, type of routine,hydration,macro nutrients,minerals ect.
    I usually do a high volume routine while on program.
    To get the most out of ur run, i would focus heavily on form and time under tension.

Strick form on every set & every rep
    Time under tension is ur tempo of each rep. Such as benching would be 2 seconds up hold at the top one sec then to seconds down for one rep.
    Bro im not trying to tell u how to work out cuz there are many programs out there.
    This approach really breaks down the targeted muscle efficiently, allowing for greater amiono acid and carbohydrate uptake by the muscle cells. The compounds ur taking will enhace this recovery prosess, resulting in fuller, denser muscles with a ridiculously cut look(if ur already at 12% or lower body fat levels).

27. Ya, i definitly appreciate your advise. I will make sure to do so. Got my clen today so Im goin to start that early. I also bought keto so ill use that with the clen later in my cycle. Up to 171 with definite loss of fat. Look forward to more results.

28. Got any taurine and potassium. you'll need it for cramps that clen may cause

29. i got taurine

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ripped quick not ripped off!
    By rbarker1977 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. ripped and cut
    By bigironkiller in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:03 AM
  3. Help a fat guy get ripped
    By big-j in forum Supplements