Samboz19's Review of IForce Maximize!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My review is based off of a sample pack as an FYI. Yes, I am a rep for AN, but when it comes to reviews I have no bias...I'll tell it like it is. If something sucks balls it does, if something is worth the money I'll say so. Nuff said there...now on with the review!

[size=+2]Formula: 8/10[/size] The formula IForce put together for Maximize is pretty solid. However, I do have my own personal preferences of what I like, but this is definitely one of the better formulated products out on the market in the pre-workout powder category. Having my personal fav form of creatine (creatine Gluconate), naringin, and Geranium oil (AKA 1,3 Dimethylamylamine).

[size=+2]Taste: 9.2/10[/size] Taste wise Maximize's raspberry lemonade was quite enjoyable. It reminded me of country time pink lemonade and that is some good stuff. So yes...great job on the flavoring IForce. :thumbsup:

[size=+2]Pumps: 7.5/10[/size] The pumps were nothing spectacular...somewhat noticeable, but nothing to jump up and down about.

[size=+2]Energy: 9/10[/size] I really liked the energy boost Maximize gave me. Honestly, I can't complain with the effects in the energy department because I was very alert and focused, and best of all I didn't feel spiked out of my mind...the energy spike was uplifting and smooth.

[size=+2]Endurance: 9/10[/size] I felt like I could have gone for extra sets of 10 on each exercise...nice endurance boost for sure.

[size=+2]Strength/Power: 7/10[/size] While I did push out a few extra reps and went a little heavier from set to set I can't say I really noticed a huge increase in strength and power, but I felt a little something so a 7 seems reasonable.

[size=+2]Mixability: 8.5/10[/size] Mixability wise this stuff was smooth, some sediment left over, but nothing a few extra seconds of shaking couldn't fix.

[size=+2]Texture: 9/10[/size] A nice part about this powder was that it tasted and felt smooth going down...like I was drinking a normal can of country time pink lemonade. You wouldn't really be able to tell that it was a powder mixed with water more or less unlike some other pre-workout powders.

[size=+2]Overall: 8.4/10[/size] Overall, for a sample pack this stuff was good. I am happy I got to try it for sure as it was not a disappointment, but rather something new that was refreshing.

[size=+2]Will I try a full tub?[/size] It depends really. While I liked it, it is hard for me to go against my favorites (SP250, Assault, Shock Therapy, and Super Charge). Maybe sometime I will grab a tub if there is a good deal and then give a full review.

[size=+2]Would I recommend?[/size] I cannot say I would recommend this necessarily because I only used a sample pack. However, from what I noticed effects wise I would say those that only care about energy boost and taste...go for it and you won't be disappointed.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT