My review is based off of a sample pack as an FYI. Yes, I am a rep for AN, but when it comes to reviews I have no bias...I'll tell it like it is. If something sucks balls it does, if something is worth the money I'll say so. Nuff said there...now on with the review!

Formula: 8/10 The formula IForce put together for Maximize is pretty solid. However, I do have my own personal preferences of what I like, but this is definitely one of the better formulated products out on the market in the pre-workout powder category. Having my personal fav form of creatine (creatine Gluconate), naringin, and Geranium oil (AKA 1,3 Dimethylamylamine).

Taste: 9.2/10 Taste wise Maximize's raspberry lemonade was quite enjoyable. It reminded me of country time pink lemonade and that is some good stuff. So yes...great job on the flavoring IForce.

Pumps: 7.5/10 The pumps were nothing spectacular...somewhat noticeable, but nothing to jump up and down about.

Energy: 9/10 I really liked the energy boost Maximize gave me. Honestly, I can't complain with the effects in the energy department because I was very alert and focused, and best of all I didn't feel spiked out of my mind...the energy spike was uplifting and smooth.

Endurance: 9/10 I felt like I could have gone for extra sets of 10 on each exercise...nice endurance boost for sure.

Strength/Power: 7/10 While I did push out a few extra reps and went a little heavier from set to set I can't say I really noticed a huge increase in strength and power, but I felt a little something so a 7 seems reasonable.

Mixability: 8.5/10 Mixability wise this stuff was smooth, some sediment left over, but nothing a few extra seconds of shaking couldn't fix.

Texture: 9/10 A nice part about this powder was that it tasted and felt smooth going down...like I was drinking a normal can of country time pink lemonade. You wouldn't really be able to tell that it was a powder mixed with water more or less unlike some other pre-workout powders.

Overall: 8.4/10 Overall, for a sample pack this stuff was good. I am happy I got to try it for sure as it was not a disappointment, but rather something new that was refreshing.

Will I try a full tub? It depends really. While I liked it, it is hard for me to go against my favorites (SP250, Assault, Shock Therapy, and Super Charge). Maybe sometime I will grab a tub if there is a good deal and then give a full review.

Would I recommend? I cannot say I would recommend this necessarily because I only used a sample pack. However, from what I noticed effects wise I would say those that only care about energy boost and taste...go for it and you won't be disappointed.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT