GMG is recovering faster than you with LG's GHENERATE!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys GMG760 here again to test out the new product from LG Sciences, GHENERATE!!!

Finally!, Legal Gear; the man from LG Sciences brings you its newest Oral GHRH product that has been going through nothing but perfection!

What you will feel on GHENERATE:

~Increase feeling of well being~
~Increased recovery~
~Better Sleep~
~Increased Focus~
~FAT LOSS~

I personally can't wait to start this product! I have never used a GH product before, so I will be fresh and ready to note any changes that occur. I will be running this product solo, so we will see the results from my cycle, and there will be no question as to whether it was the product or not.

Sex: Yes please. Oh, wait... I mean Male.
Weight/Height: 195lbs/6'
BF- 11-12%ish
Style of Training - DC training Monday Wednesday Friday
Style of Cardio - lightweight compound movement circuit followed by abs and HIIT cardio, tuesday, thursday, saturday.

Diet - 300g Protein, 150-200 gm carbs, 100ish grams fat. Between 2700-3500 calories a day.

More info to come when I get back from my workout.

Thanks to everyone at LG for this opportunity, Especially Eric, Liftergym33, Irish Cannon, and of course CraigMatthew!

Nuttin' but a peanut!!! :afro:

*** Because of a shipping delay, this log OFFICIALLY starts at page 6. I envite everyone to read through pages 1-5, but if you want to skip through to where the action starts, here is the link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134582-gmg-recovering-faster-6.html

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word! first in.!! really excited to see this product in action..Eric has been perfecting this for some time!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
score! can't wait to see your log man.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm in homie. Lets take this to the next level ABI style!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I am really looking forward to this. I've tried about every supplement on the market except for Pheraplex, GH products, and the supposed Myostatin inhibitors (which scare the ish out of me), so I am pumped to give this a go!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... looking forward learn more about LG's GHENERATE!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Good luck with this. How long is the log going to be run for?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Sounds exciting Do you have a release date yet?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am so jealous man! Give this hell!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
This is something I'm interested in for sure.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipped today bro!! be on the look out:)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So do you know the ingredients of this product or are you playing guinea pig?

Subbed also.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So do you know the ingredients of this product or are you playing guinea pig?

Subbed also.
Guinea Pig status. I promise I'll read them before I ingest anything. :lol:

Stoked to have Bizzarro Buster along for the ride. :lol5:

Beginning pics to be taken tonight.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guinea Pig status. I promise I'll read them before I ingest anything. :lol:

Stoked to have Bizzarro Buster along for the ride. :lol5:

Beginning pics to be taken tonight.
Are you serious about being a guinea pig? Are they really not telling you whats in it?

Bizzarro Buster wont hijack your thread, maybe.:laugh2:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This caught my eye, I'm in. Really curious to see what's all in it. Good luck with it!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious about being a guinea pig? Are they really not telling you whats in it?

Bizzarro Buster wont hijack your thread, maybe.:laugh2:
I actually didn't ask. I'm not really worried about it, it's not like it's M1T, but I am imagining that the bottle will say exactly what's in it. I've been a tester of 3 different LG products before their release, Anadraulic State, T911, and E911... all of which impressed me, none of which had any negatives. I trust the guys at LG, and from what I have read, this product should be pretty impressive.

Honestly, after taking Superdrol, I am not scared of very much. :rofl:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed lets ghet this party started :D

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the original thread:
I missed that, thanks.

I actually didn't ask. I'm not really worried about it, it's not like it's M1T, but I am imagining that the bottle will say exactly what's in it. I've been a tester of 3 different LG products before their release, Anadraulic State, T911, and E911... all of which impressed me, none of which had any negatives. I trust the guys at LG, and from what I have read, this product should be pretty impressive.

Honestly, after taking Superdrol, I am not scared of very much. :rofl:
Right on. Good luck.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in. We both do DC training two way split. Will be comparing our results.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck man, looking forward to see how this works for you

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh herrrrroooooooo...

I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work rearry hard and make up get prans / but, nobody listens, no one understands / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / Feewr rike a biwd in a cage / It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage / I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, nobody erse seems to rearrize it / When I can the worrd maybe they'rr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery / Yeaaaaah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you here Punthra!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think you read my fat intake and took that for my carb intake. I am getting 150-200... probably closer to 200g carbs a day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and I am with you on the idea of incorporating carbs in a cut.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lurk...lurk

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbige, or age...or....SUBBedZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I prefer the subzzzzZZZZZzzzZZ

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in..looks cool. GL bud

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you guys on board.

Hopefully my GHENERATE shows up in the mail on Tuesday, as I don't think the mail is coming tomorrow on the holiday. As soon as I get it I am dropping all supplements other than protein, my multi-v, and fish oil and hoppin on the GH train.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you guys on board.

Hopefully my GHENERATE shows up in the mail on Tuesday, as I don't think the mail is coming tomorrow on the holiday. As soon as I get it I am dropping all supplements other than protein, my multi-v, and fish oil and hoppin on the GH train.
you are not going to use any nutrient partritioners such as p-slin or ap while taking GHENERATE?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
We've all been asked not to.

I was even asked not to use my E911. We are all supposed to be running this solo, that was the reason that Silver wasn't picked as a tester, he NEEDS to use other supplements during his PCT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I consider a nutrient partritoner to be a staple for overall benefits, pwo I can see not using, but again whey and partritioners are staples for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I consider a nutrient partritoner to be a staple for overall benefits, pwo I can see not using, but again whey and partritioners are staples for me.
I happen to agree with you, as I find Glycobol to be an amazing product... but I would ask the reps at LG first. I was told SOLO.