beginning Havoc cycle!!!

dustin06MR

Awards
allright, i finally got my supplements out here in the sand box and started taking Havoc 3 days ago. i plan to run it in 10mg-20mg-30-40-40-40. for 6 weeks and follow it up with BBS complete PCT. im not the most experienced in this stuff so bear with me. i just got access to a computer tonight so the first 3 days are unrecorded. but i will say this.
Day1- heart rate was elevated and workout was phenominal for being off for 12 days liftin and sweating my muscle off in the desert
Day2- heart rate slowed down a tad, thankfully. good workout overall, pushing decent numbers. muscles seem harder
Day3- felt pretty tired during my leg workout, but overall was decent
-i will be giving detailed work outs from now on, but i have a bad memory feel free to make suggestions also on dosing and support supplements
-im taking All the way protein, creatine monohydrate, and fish oil supplements also with approx 3500-4000 calories a day.
weigh in: 189

dustin06MR

Awards
5am
-2 whole hard boiled eggs
-bananna
-2 packets of peanut butter .75g each
-39g cheerios, plain
-5g creatine mono.
-2 nutraplanet fish oil caps

dustin06MR

Awards
930am
-20oz sirloin steak
-one corn on the cob
-1 cup of green beans
-2 cups natural fruit juice

i also forgot to mention my starting weight. 189 ; unsure of body fat currently
-open to suggestions here to maximize my results

dustin06MR

Awards
11am
-5g creatine in 8 oz gatorade
1230pm
-1 bananna w/2 .75 oz packs of PB
2pm
-24g All the whey protein isolate preworkout

gym time!!!

30 hanging leg lifts (15 legs straight/15 bent)
20 sit and reach
15 side crucnches each side

shoulders today
DB press
45x10,50x10,55x8
arnold press
30x10, 35x9, 35x8 (supposed to be 10 reps each)
front shoulder raises
15x10,15x10,20x9
lateral shoulder raises
15x10,15x8,15x8 (burnt out)
shrugs
front and reverse w/no rest between each
4 platesx10 on cable machine (not marked anymore so not sure of weight, im in iraq...)
6 plates x10
8 plates x10

overall, felt kind of tired today, and my legs are sore big time from squats... definitely took away from tempo of workout. not sure if the havoc made me feel tired...

post workout shake 48g ATW isolate

dustin06MR

Awards
well this Log seems to be a hot topic so ill just monitor my progress privately. thanks for the help everyone!:drillsergeant:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
your starting with only 10mg for a week?
in all honesty, we are about the same weight. your gona need to run it at 30mg. id finish the week out with 20mg then run 30/30/40/40. i would say 5 weeks would be good.

i just started my cycle and its 30/30/30/30/40. if you log it ill follow. you should post b4 and after pics

i would drop the creatine on cycle, and continue the day u stop the cycle. are you taking milk thistle, might wana throw that in at 1g/day every night. what exacly are u using for pct? im not familiar with that

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ahh, scratch that. just checked out your pct product. if you havnt bought that yet, please dont. if you wana go OCT for PCT definetly go with pct assist by CEL. half the price and a very solid product. i wouldnt advise anyone to use ATD especially for pct. a serm would be optimal

dustin06MR

Awards
ahh, scratch that. just checked out your pct product. if you havnt bought that yet, please dont. if you wana go OCT for PCT definetly go with pct assist by CEL. half the price and a very solid product. i wouldnt advise anyone to use ATD especially for pct. a serm would be optimal
ahh... i already got the complete PCT... will it be ok? ill start ramping my dosage starting today. 20 and 30mg tomorrow and go from there. does that sound effective? also, what benefit does adding milk thistle have? and dropping creatine?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ahh... i already got the complete PCT... will it be ok? ill start ramping my dosage starting today. 20 and 30mg tomorrow and go from there. does that sound effective? also, what benefit does adding milk thistle have? and dropping creatine?
eh, no use using creatine on cycle. you wont get any benefits. epi is good about recovering quick anyways, most people recommend to just starting back on creatine when your cycle is over. it really just wastes it. milk thistle is sheerly to help your liver not get as damaged on cycle. you should really preload milk thistle before u take your first dose of epi, 2 weeks before is optimal. but as its a little late, id just add it in now. might wana also invest 3 bucks into some hawthorn berry from nutra. it helps lower blood pressure

dustin06MR

Awards
eh, no use using creatine on cycle. you wont get any benefits. epi is good about recovering quick anyways, most people recommend to just starting back on creatine when your cycle is over. it really just wastes it. milk thistle is sheerly to help your liver not get as damaged on cycle. you should really preload milk thistle before u take your first dose of epi, 2 weeks before is optimal. but as its a little late, id just add it in now. might wana also invest 3 bucks into some hawthorn berry from nutra. it helps lower blood pressure
hey thanks alot man. help is appreciated. i fixed my discrepancies with supplementation and will try to make the best of this cycle. next time i will be more prepared

dustin06MR

Awards
allright... im gonna attempt to save my log now...
first, no more food logs as my diet is very solid

On
20-30-30(maybe 40)-40-40mg
supercissus
AI cycle support

PCT
Creatine Mono
BBS Complete PCT
Chlomid
Diesel Test Hardcore

i havent purchased the Chlomid or Diesel test yet, but will be very soon.
How does this look?
Suggestions for anything else?

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 7

@30mg now

warm-up:
5 pull-ups w/ 3 sec hold at top & 10 push ups x4

abs:
60 decline crunches
20 leg raises

chest:
incline DB 50x10, 60x10, 70x8
decline DB 50x10, 60x10, 60x8
flat bench flyes 25x10, 25x10, 30x10
decline flyes 25x10, 25x10, 25x10

abs:
15 decline side crunches each side
15 side bends w/35#
20 back extensions no weight

back:
DB side raises 50x10,60x10,70x9
T-bar rows (wide grip) 1 platex10, 1 plate & 25x 10, 2 plates x6
V-bar cable pulldowns 90x10, 100x10, 110x10
one are cable row 20x10,30x10,40x10

felt great, still working to condition muscles after a 3 month off season
(wife was pregnant)

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 8

weigh in for today 190.5
wake-up 10mg Havoc
Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
20mg Havoc w/ 24g ATW whey

Workout:
Biceps
DB hammer Curls 20x10, 25x10,25x9
seated alt DB curls 25x10,30x10,35x8
wide grip e-z bar curls standing 45x10,55x10,65x10
seated concentration curls 15x10,20x10,20x10
(extremely slow movement w/ pause at top)

Triceps
Overhead DB extension(2 hands) 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
cable rope pulldowns 60x10,60x10,80x8
dips between 2 benches 3 sets of 10 no weight

great workout, vascularity is starting to improve drastically. havent seen my veins in a while so its a nice feeling!
48g ATW whey after workout, sipped over 30 min span

dustin06MR

Awards
welcome! good to see someone follow this! ill keep posting updates. if you have any questions feel free to ask once again

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
do you know your bodyfat %?

also, have u noticed any water retention? im assuming not since ur only up a pound, i gained like 5 pounds... and i started my cycle last wednesday. pretty sure its all water. i think im about 14%bf. i do feel more muscle density and endurance, tho. what about you?

dustin06MR

Awards
do you know your bodyfat %?

also, have u noticed any water retention? im assuming not since ur only up a pound, i gained like 5 pounds... and i started my cycle last wednesday. pretty sure its all water. i think im about 14%bf. i do feel more muscle density and endurance, tho. what about you?
as far as water retention, i dont think so, but i started this off a little "looser" than i usually am, since i had been inactive for about 3 months. i also had a 12 day training event in 100 plus degree dry desert heat, so i lost some of that flab. so far what ive been experiencing is fantastic pumps and vascularity, and also increase in endurance. ive only been running 30mg for 3 days and i can already tell its doing "something" ill keep posting my personal experiences as i go. tonight is leg night so.. stand by. i dont know my body fat for sure, id estimate about 12%-15%, but ill see if my doc can get me measured to have a beginning and end to go by

dustin06MR

Awards
i measured in roughly using a tape at almost 18%. might not be totally accurate, and i sure didnt expect that much!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, whats your goal on this cycle? just bulking or you gona try to recomp?

dustin06MR

Awards
im kinda looking for a fine line between the 2. im naturally a skinny guy, who has changed his body over the years, so if i try to go too lean i get weak and lose weight too fast. but i need to cut up for sure

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 9

Legs: (uh oh!!!)
BB Squats: 135x10,155x10, 185x10, 205x6
weighted lunges w/30# DB: 3 sets of 10
Leg Press: 6 plates for 3 sets
lying leg curl: 60x10, 70x10, 80x8
standing calf machine: no clue of weight due to it being rubbed off... 3 sets about half the stack of 20
seated calf raises:70x18, 80x15, 90x12
(i do high reps w/ calves due to hard building calf muscles)

felt pretty good. legs need ALOT of conditioning, almost blew chunks this workout! definitely an increase in endurance showing, doing lunges after squats was basically brutal!

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 10

-off day! going to have a cheat day today, and recover. felt pretty drained and crappy by the end of the day yesterday

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
-off day! going to have a cheat day today, and recover. felt pretty drained and crappy by the end of the day yesterday
Sounds like you're doing good bro! I'm jealous of your leg workout, I'm currently recovering from my tonsillectomy, so I can't lift any have weights. It's okay, I'm running a Tren / Havoc cycle in a few weeks :)

Keep up the good work and we'll be watching. What are you eating on a day to day basis?

dustin06MR

Awards
Sounds like you're doing good bro! I'm jealous of your leg workout, I'm currently recovering from my tonsillectomy, so I can't lift any have weights. It's okay, I'm running a Tren / Havoc cycle in a few weeks :)

Keep up the good work and we'll be watching. What are you eating on a day to day basis?
i eat roughly 3500-4000 calories a day, been trying to watch my fats a little, and i get over 200g protein naturally too.

its usually similar to this:
wake up= 10mg havoc

first meal
- one ready to eat cereal bowl, no milk, usually plain cheerios, or honey nut if i get "crazy"
-2 pieces of whatever fruit the chowhall has
-2 .75 oz packets of peanut butter
-sometimes depending on how i feel ill throw in a plain can of tuna here
-nutraplanet fish oil gels
2nd meal
-one piece of fruit
-another thing of some sort of whole grain, low sugar cereal
-5.5oz v-8 drink
3rd meal
-2 to 3 plain grilled chicken breasts with good ol "texas pete"
-whatever veggies i can get at the chowhall (try to get at least a cups worth)
-4 Hard Boiled eggs minus yolk
-salad, or maybe oatmeal with raisins added

preworkout shake= 24g ATW whey
-20mg Havoc

WORKOUT

post workout shake= 48g ATW whey

4th Meal
-another source of grain, once again usually cereal (selection is limited here)
-either a piece of fruit or some more v-8

5th meal
-i usually scavenge for whatever i can find here, usually more fruit, yesterday had 2 kiwi, a packet of PB, and all natural ruby red grape fruit juice

6th meal (heres where i load up)
-egg beater omelette w/ ham, cheese, and jalapeno(half cup of goats milk cheddar... yumm...all the cheese here is goats milk for some reason)
-2-4 HB eggs minus yolk(im ready to gag every time, i eat them too much)
-i alternate buttermilk biscuit, and plain oatmeal with raisins here
-rouchly a cup of sliced diced, fruity goodness, whatever the chowhall has, usually watermelon, honey dew, pineapple, or peach
-a yogurt or v-8
-one all natural apple juice, about 6 oz

ill start posting my meals from now on since someone has shown interest. and once i recieve my camera VIA snail mail, ill get some pics up too.

*the v-8 all the time is due to lack of veggies being served here

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 10 Meal

*ill be editing these through out the day from now on for accurate diet info with out excessive posts

wake up; 10mg havoc

1st meal
- one ready to eat honey nut cheerios
-hormel pot roast micro meal (23g protein!)
-2 pack of .75 oz PB
-24g ATW whey
-2 nutraplanet fish oil caps

2nd meal(snack)
-one RTE total raisin bran
-1 v-8

-10mg Havoc

3rd Meal
-1 cheeseburger w/ miracle whip, ketchup, yellow mustard (frozen style patty)
-5 hot wings
-1 cup of broccoli
-4 HB eggs minus yolk
-1 V-8

4th Meal
-Smart Start Strong Heart Ready to eat cereal (55g carbs!)
24g ATW whey

-10mg Havoc

5th Meal (snack)
-green apple
-24g ATW whey

6th Meal
-Ham and cheese egg beater omelette
-3 HB eggs, no yolk
-1 bite of a glazed donut (tasted like crap!!!)
-6 pineapple rings, 2 pears, halved in light syrup
-1 V8
-6 oz ruby red grapefruit juice

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if i could make some suggestions. to get max gains, you can spread out your havoc dosages equally, so like 8 hours apart. i like to do 8am, 4pm, midnight. this way you have a more constant blood level of havoc. you will still get superhumanly pumped in the gym doing it this way. also, you should add carbs pre and post workout. maybe cereal or something since ur kinda limited. lately ive been drinking a half gallon of whole milk intra workout, which is 60g protein and 1200 cals. the carbs pre workout will give u more fuel to lift with and post workout you will get bettery recovery.

dustin06MR

Awards
if i could make some suggestions. to get max gains, you can spread out your havoc dosages equally, so like 8 hours apart. i like to do 8am, 4pm, midnight. this way you have a more constant blood level of havoc. you will still get superhumanly pumped in the gym doing it this way. also, you should add carbs pre and post workout. maybe cereal or something since ur kinda limited. lately ive been drinking a half gallon of whole milk intra workout, which is 60g protein and 1200 cals. the carbs pre workout will give u more fuel to lift with and post workout you will get bettery recovery.
noted. although my meal before workout is usually 1 hour prior to working out, and the meal after is about an hour after. once i get some sleep aid ill distribute the havoc out. should be here anyday. it gets me kinda hyped up usually though so losing sleep would be counterproductive

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 11 Meal

-wake up to 10mg havoc

1st Meal
-2hrs later AI cycle support, 1 scoop in 24g ATW whey
-1 can of tuna in spring water, plain
-1 ready to eat plain cheerios
-2 V8
-2 softgels nutraplanet fish oil

2nd snack
-1 whole grain apple crisp energy/protein bar (packed with carbs, and 8g protein)
-2 ruby red grapefruit juice, all natural

3rd Meal
-2 grilled chicken breasts
-half cup cheese tortellini
-4 HB eggs, no yolk
-one corn on the cob

preworkout
-apple crisp whole grain energy bar
-24g ATW whey
-10mg Havoc

Post workout
-48g ATW whey

snack
-2 V8 5.5 oz
-2 packs of PB .75 oz

Dinner
- eggbeater ham and cheese omelette
-4 HB egg, no yolk
-1 buttermilk biscuit
-bowl honey dew melon
-1 V8 5.5 oz
-ruby red GF juice
-AI cycle support
-Fish Oil

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, it seems like you are in iraq or afghanistan right now...if so...

get bagels from the chow hall and jelly, it makes a great pre-WO snack, plenty of carbs!

If you can't eat til 1 hour after your workout, i would chug a protein shake(w/BCAAs) or order a BCAA powder to add to your protein and drink that immediately and if you can get some gatorade or powerade from chow hall drink that for Post-WO Carbs. You said you get about 200g protein naturally, is that how many grams you eat in the whole day or just from clean sources?

dustin06MR

Awards
Hey bro, it seems like you are in iraq or afghanistan right now...if so...

get bagels from the chow hall and jelly, it makes a great pre-WO snack, plenty of carbs!

If you can't eat til 1 hour after your workout, i would chug a protein shake(w/BCAAs) or order a BCAA powder to add to your protein and drink that immediately and if you can get some gatorade or powerade from chow hall drink that for Post-WO Carbs. You said you get about 200g protein naturally, is that how many grams you eat in the whole day or just from clean sources?
ill start grabbing bagels in the morning then, thats a good idea! im pretty sure the ATW whey has BCAA's in it too. heres how my pre and post workout shakes are timed... i drink a 24g preworkout shake with 10mg of havoc 30 minutes before i go to the gym and post workout is a 48g shake sipped over 30 minutes and consumed immediately after the workout. simultaneously ill eat some cereal, or from now on ill eat a bagel with jelly before too. thanks for that tip by the way. on the diet calculator yesterday from the meal i posted for day 10 i hit about 230g from my diet alone. i eat about 8 hardboiled eggs every day so thats part of the reason why its so high

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
post workout is a 48g shake sipped over 30 minutes and consumed immediately after the workout.
do you sip it or drink it immediately? lol, you should drink it immediately to get it in that anabolic window.

from now on ill eat a bagel with jelly before too. thanks for that tip by the way.
np, i discovered that on my last deployment, gives you slow and fast digesting carbs that are great for your workout!

i hit about 230g from my diet alone.
is that 230g from food + protein from shakes or is that altogether?

You should eat 2g protein per lb. of body weight/day to gain muscle

dustin06MR

Awards
do you sip it or drink it immediately? lol, you should drink it immediately to get it in that anabolic window.

np, i discovered that on my last deployment, gives you slow and fast digesting carbs that are great for your workout!

is that 230g from food + protein from shakes or is that altogether?

You should eat 2g protein per lb. of body weight/day to gain muscle
its just solely from food alone. i get about 300g to 340g i would estimate protein per day with shakes. speaking of workout... time to go do some shoulders. ill be back with a log shortly!

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 11 Workout

weigh in: 192.25!!!!

warm-up: pull-ups (body weight) x12,10,8,6,4
-60 decline crunches
-20 leg raises
-alt. side bends w/35# DB

Shoulders:
-Standing Overhead Barbell Press 95x10, 115x8, 125x2 (failed miserably.. unconditioned)
-Arnold Press DB 35x10, 40x8, 45x6
-Seated front shoulder raises 15x10, 20x10, 20x10 (nice and slow!)
-lateral cable raises 20x8, 20x8, 20x8
Traps (i do these w/shoulders)
-front shrugs w/cable machine and straight bar
8 plates (not marked)x10, 9 platesx10, 10 platesx10 w/ 3 sec. pause at top

more abs..
-20 crunches, 20 flutter kicks, 20 hello dollies, 20 leg lifts, no break in between. if that made no sense to you its a Marine Corps thing... all you need to know is it burns!

*in summary, i ate too many carbs so i felt bloated a bit, and gassy... ha ha! The workout was good overall, a little sluggish from the carbs at first. vascularity was once again alot better than normal. at the top of reps. where i felt i was gonna fail, i seemed to get bursts of strength. ALSO.. up to 192.25 lets see if it stays there!

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 12 Diet

-10mg Havoc

first meal
-1 RTE smart start cereal, no milk
-1 RTE special K red berries
-1 can of tuna plain
-V8 w/ AI cycle support mixed in (dont try this!)
-fish oil

snack
-2 kiwi fruit
-2 packets of PB .75 oz
10mg havoc

2nd Meal
-2 grilled chicken breasts
-2 diced, boiled, and seasoned potatoes (medium sized)
-cup of mixed veggies; broccoli cauliflower, carrots
-4 HB eggs, no yolk
-4 slices of turkey breast

preworkout
-strawberry poptart and a cup of gatorade
-24g ATW chocolate PB cup
-10mg Havoc

post workout
-48g ATW whey
-handful of dried apricots

snack
-2 kiwi
-Special K red berries RTE
-2 PB packets .75 oz each
-AI cycle support

-3rd Meal
-3 whole eggs fried w/cheese
-4 HB eggs, no yolk
-1 buttermilk biscuit
-4 pineapple rings and a cup of honeydew melon
-2 V8
-nutraplanet fish oil

dustin06MR

Awards
I am thinking of upping dosage to 40mg a day on day 14. any comments, complaints, suggestions? so far i like the compound, and it seems to be living up to its hype of being mild, yet productive. the only negatives so far i can report is headaches, and feeling a bit tired at times. ive had 3 people comment that i look like ive been losing weight and ive actually gained 3 lbs, so thats a good sign in my book too! feedback people! feedback!

dustin06MR

Awards
update

heres what i have experienced so far
MOOD:normal to slightly agitated at times
JOINTS:no problems yet
BP: had it measured today 122/72, no headaches either today
LIBIDO:UP; strangely my libido has been very high, which is the opposite of what i have read about Havoc
WORKOUT PERFORMANCE: increased vascularity, pumps also. hard to tell if recovery is better as of right now
OVERALL WELL BEING: i feel kind of tired compared to normal, although i have had a few bad nights sleep lately, whether or not the tiredness is Havoc related is still hard to say. Had 2 headaches which have stopped also
WEIGHT:Up 3.25 lbs
BODYFAT:unknown right now

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 12 Workout

WEIGH IN: 193.5!!!

warm-up:
-40 alt. leg raises, 20 bent & 20 straight leg
-20 crunche, 20 flutter kicks, 20 leg lifts, 20 hello dollies
-20 side bends each side w/45lb DB
-20 back extension unweighted

Abs
-50 decline crunches
-20 alt leg raises

Chest:
-BB Flat Bench 135x10, 185x10, 225x3
-DB Decline Bench 60x10, 70x9, 70x7
-BB Incline Bench 95x10, 135x8, 135x8

Biceps
-Seated Alt DB Curls 30x10, 35x10, 35x8
-narrow grip easy bar curl (standing) 45x10, 55x10, 65x10
-DB hammer curl 20x8, 15x10, 15x10

Forearms
-standing wrist curls (in) 40x20, 45x20, 50x12

*felt great this workout, once again increased weight for weigh-in, and also weight being lifted. starting to see progress now. Also starting to see a trend w/taking Havoc right before workouts. much better recovery and the pumps and vascularity are awesome.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is your strength up a ton now? id recommend basing you workout around the big 3 (bench, squat, deadlift) just because especially while on, you will have the best gains with big compounds. i just did deads. day 8 and i killed it in the gym today. deadlift was up to 510 and i had so much energy left afterwards so i did a bunch of other deadlift variations.

also, thats really good your getting in that much protein, i dont think im getting enough, im gona have to try harder now!

dustin06MR

Awards
is your strength up a ton now? id recommend basing you workout around the big 3 (bench, squat, deadlift) just because especially while on, you will have the best gains with big compounds. i just did deads. day 8 and i killed it in the gym today. deadlift was up to 510 and i had so much energy left afterwards so i did a bunch of other deadlift variations.

also, thats really good your getting in that much protein, i dont think im getting enough, im gona have to try harder now!
i cant do deadlifts due to a old back injury, but ill make do... the numbers arent records for me, but they are huge improvements from before Havoc, progress is great so far. i feel alot more powerful now! im gonna start running 40mg for now too to see how it goes

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
I'm following and I have questions. Can you drop me a PM. I can't PM yet.

Thanks

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
WEIGH IN: 193.5!!!

Chest:
-BB Flat Bench 135x10, 185x10, 225x3
-DB Decline Bench 60x10, 70x9, 70x7
-BB Incline Bench 95x10, 135x8, 135x8

Biceps
-Seated Alt DB Curls 30x10, 35x10, 35x8
-narrow grip easy bar curl (standing) 45x10, 55x10, 65x10
-DB hammer curl 20x8, 15x10, 15x10

Forearms
-standing wrist curls (in) 40x20, 45x20, 50x12

*felt great this workout, once again increased weight for weigh-in, and also weight being lifted. starting to see progress now. Also starting to see a trend w/taking Havoc right before workouts. much better recovery and the pumps and vascularity are awesome.
Just a suggestion for next workout:

Chest:
-BB Flat Bench 185x10, 205x? 225x?
-DB Decline Bench 70x9, 70x7, 75x?
-BB Incline Bench 95x10, 135x8, 145x?

Biceps
-Seated Alt DB Curls 35x10, 35x8, 40x?
-narrow grip easy bar curl (standing) 65x10, 70x?, 70 or 75
-DB hammer curl 20x8, 20x?, 20 or 25x?

These are just a suggestion, you want to keep upping the weight, your havoc will make your body keep up, trust me, my strength went up like crazy on my last epi cycle! You gotta make yourself go up! I would just up my weight a lil each workout, even if it's 5lbs it's improvements!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Oh, btw congrats on the weigh-in! Sounds like you're doing great, keep up the good work!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow, real interested to see how 40mg is vs 30. havnt ever needed to go above 30 because the gains were great at the lower dosage

dustin06MR

Awards
Oh, btw congrats on the weigh-in! Sounds like you're doing great, keep up the good work!
thanks for the advice man! ill def start higher next time, i just havent hit the weights hard in a few months before this cycle so my muscles are developed, but not conditioned. kind of feeling out my strength right now, and getting conditioned

dustin06MR

Awards
wow, real interested to see how 40mg is vs 30. havnt ever needed to go above 30 because the gains were great at the lower dosage
i decided to hold off for another week on the 40mg, because im gaining so much right now. no sense changing a good thing right! id like to hit 50mg but well see where this goes as time passes.

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 13 Diet

10mg havoc

1st Meal
-Smart Start Healthy heart cereal
-2 kiwi fruit
-2 packets PB .75oz each
-1 Strawberry poptart
-nutraplanet fish oil

-AI cycle support

snack
-1 can of salmon plain
-apple crisp whole grain energy/protein bar
-1 V8

2nd Meal
-1 3/4 grilled chicken breast (too dry to swallow...)
-half cup boiled pinto beans
-cup of peas and carrots
-2 1/2 HB eggs no yolk (spit out the last one due to gagging)

preworkout
-10mg Havoc
-24g ATW whey
-cup of gatorade
-strawberry poptart

postworkout
-48g ATW whey

snack
-nectarine
-apple crisp whole grain energy/protein bar

AI cycle support in 6oz ruby red
-2packets of PB .75 oz each