Liquidrone Log

CodeMayne

Awards
This will be my first cycle and I will be running it solo. I have an app. in about 30 minutes to get my bloodwork done, I will be starting the cycle on the 8th. When I get back from the doc I will list all my supps. I will be taking along with my pct and goals etc. Here is some info on the drone.

Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

Liquidrone UTT (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione Suspension), AMS' first liquid prohormone, contains 12.5 mg per 1 ml of Dienedrone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for Liquidrone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, Dienedrone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (Liquidrone UTT avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 20% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 50 mg (10 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However Liquidrone UTT is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 12.5 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 10 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

Liquidrone UTT resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. The liquid oral delivery system amplifies a very potent hardening agent that delivers lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile. Liquidrone UTT is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

*Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency

*Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency

* Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.

Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD and Arom-X or on its own for lean bulk results.

Nutritional Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per
Serving % Daily
Value
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 12.5mg *

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Lechithin (Phosphatidlycholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol, Phosphatidlysermine, Phosphatidic Acid), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Phosphoric acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Aspartame, Potassium sorbate, Soduim Benzoate, Foam Control Agent.

Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 2 oral doses per day - under the tongue, hold for 30 seconds, then swallow. Use in divided doses 8 hours apart.

CodeMayne

Awards
Just got back from the doc.... The nurse's assistant is the first to come in and see me, I go over what I am taking and what I want done. She tells me she can check my ALT,AST,AST/ALT,TC,DL,TRG,LDL,NON-HDL,TC/HDL, from a poke to the finger and I will have the results within minutes. Get the results from the actualy doctor and he starts talking about how he is against steroid use and refuses to do blood work on me!! Pissed me the F off! Now changing doctor's and I am going to set up and app. with an endocrinanologist to get this show on the road!!

CodeMayne

Awards
Diet-

Meal 1-
1 scoop whey
5-7 eggs
5-7 egg whites
2 tsp of natty pb
2 cups of milk
1 bananna
2 cups of strawberry yogurt ( blend it all up!yummy)

Meal 2-
2 pieces of fish
1 big ass potatoe
3 cups of milk

Meal3 -Same as meal 2 or

10oz chicken
cup of rice
cup of yogurt
3 cups of milk

Meal 4-Same as meal 2 or 3

Meal 5-Same as meal 1

Meal 6-
2 cups of oats
3 cups of milk
2 tsp of natty pb
1 bannana

CodeMayne

Awards
PCT- Nolva (solo)

Training- 5 days a week

Goals- To gain 8-10 lbs of lbm!

Stats-

Age- 20

Height- 5 "10

Weight- 163

BF- 7.8%

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Any before/after pics?

Get your bloodwork done?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you'll like this compound :) make sure that you only fill the syringe thingy half way, as a full syringe is 2ml. if you've never had gyno, this will be the most fun you've ever had, and i mean that in all seriousness. if you have had gyno before, start praying.

oh, before after pics would be cool too. 2-3 lean pounds per week will make for a pretty sick transformation.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

CodeMayne

Awards
Ok boys, Just took my first dose!! Taste isn't bad at all, has a hot cinnamon flavor. Looking forward to seeing some god results with this! For my pct im taking nolva, I was thining of running it 20/20/10/10/10, what do you guys think about this?

CodeMayne

Awards
you'll like this compound :) make sure that you only fill the syringe thingy half way, as a full syringe is 2ml. if you've never had gyno, this will be the most fun you've ever had, and i mean that in all seriousness. if you have had gyno before, start praying.

oh, before after pics would be cool too. 2-3 lean pounds per week will make for a pretty sick transformation.
This is my very first cycle, I'l be eating like a mad man :D