Average JOES log!!!!!PICs

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok this log is a average joes log and what i mean buy this is someone who wants to be a bodybuilder but cant find the time cant eat right 100% of the time and tries their best with what they have. So follow along!

Stats 5'9" 19YO 175 15-17%BF
SHORT GOAL(3month) 165 8-10%BF
LONG GOAL(9months) 180 7-10%BF

Supplements for month 1-3 i will be doing the asteriod stack along with fish oil and a muliti and whey shakes (also I have left over xtend,NOxplode,and creadex i will be running untill its gone about a months worth)

Then for the months 4&5 i will try out diesel test hardcore with fishoil,mulit,whey.

Then for months 6&7 i will try diesel test pro cylce fishoil, whey,muliti

For the last two months i am undecieded.

I will update this abotu 3 times a week. My workouts are mon,tues,off,thurs,fri. SAT is a cardio day. I will also write everything i eat as well starting monday. here is a starting pic!

Attachments

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
it is my first day on the asteriod stack and so far. I noticed a lil more enegry, but didnt feel any strenth or recovery aid in the gym. but it is my first day and it was back/bi day.

here is everything i ate today.

3/4cup egg white
12oz grapefruit juice
instant oatmeal packet with water

beef jerky 70 carolires 1gram carb 15 carbs

sweet potatoe
buffalo burger on wheat bread (toke crust off)
2tbl natty PB

before bed i plan on having some almonds about 1 serving.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
look forward to following along.. good you posted a starting pic. if you are as serious as you say you are, look forward to seeing the progress along the way, and the end results. you set some reasonable goals as well.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys. I am seriously trying to due my best next pic date is set as sep 15

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sounds good man. Looking forward to your progress.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Will be watching Mach, do it to it!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
so today was a chest/tri day and again more enegry and some recovery speed. I had a great workout killed the chest the tris felt like they never ot ired untill i upped the weight.

2 over hard eggs
3 pieces rye bread
candian bacon

protein shake

salsa chicken
wild rice
2tbl pb

18 almonds

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So i did my cardio today. These are my worst day by far in the gym. I never was a good runner. I did a ten min job around the block and ran in place for about 5 min. I also have a punching bag so i did some quick jabs to keep the heartrate up.

So far today

1 buffalo burger on wheat bread
8oz grapefruit juice
60g protein shake

my mid day snack was thinking beef jerky. The one i get is 90 calories 1.5g fat 1000mg sodium and 15G protein?? what do you think about this?

for dinner another buffalo burger on wheat bread
sweet potatoe

before bed some almonds

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So here is what i ate today and what do you all think does this sound like a bulk or cut? I think its a clean bulk if you ask me.
about 1800-2200 calories. I had 112 carbs and I had 179G of protein. meals as followed

oatmeal made with 2%milk
beef jerky 120 cal 7g carb 21g pro
buffalo burger on wheat bread
8oz grapefruit juice
pork tenderloin made wit a red sauce onions
unsweetened ice tea

I also had two protein shakes one was 280 cal 60g protein 7g carb the other was about 220 cal 40g pro and 5g carb.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
My guess is 1800 would be a cut, 2200 would be a recomp, 2500 would be a lean bulk. I'd ditch the grapefruit juice and have a few grapefruit halves throughout the day.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you IC. I am new to this and all the little things help. YEsterday was legs day and abs I did great in the gym still do not notice much difference in appearance. Hopefully in the next up coming weeks it all turns on

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
well today sucked!!! i went paintballing so i burned some carolires but no where near enough. i probally gained all the weight i lost back today.

breakfast oatmeal and 2tb natty pb (ok i guess)

lunch green tea and a buffalo chicken cheesesteak (ouch) it was free though

dinner 24oz porterhouse steak with broccli,califlower and some mashed sweets ceasear salad but i draank water haha.

hopefully AP will keep the fat off.

weekends are killing me how do you guys get through them?? i am drinking a protein shake now 280 more calories but 60g of protein.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I used to play a lot of paintball. Had a team that played 3 and 5 man speedball tournaments around the Florida/Alabama area. I loved it! :)