1-T Tren diet/workout

ato ucf

Picked up two bottles running for 6 weeks at 5 pumps ed. Im 20, 182lbs at 11%bf looking to put on 10 lbs of only muslce.

Workout (adjusted for my schedule)

Mon- off
Tues - Legs AM Chest/Back PM
Wednesday - Shoulders/Arms
Thursday - off (cardio)
Friday - Legs AM Chest/Back PM
Saturday - Shoulders/ Arms
Sunday - Legs only

Ive done this split before and had no problems with overtraining keeping sets around 10-12 for Large muscle groups and 7-9 for smaller so I should be fine.

Diet

breakfast - egg beaters/oats
mid morning - banana or apple/protien shake
lunch - peanut butter/mixed veggies/mixed nuts
Pre-workout - Chicken breast/brown rice
During/post-workout - Protien shake/BCAA/Maltodextrin
Post-workout meal (hour and a half post) - chicken breast/mixed nuts
Before bed - Provolone Cheese/Protein shake

Macro breakdown is roughly 40/40/20 with about 210 protein 210 carbs and 80 fats.

Ill be drinking probably 2 servings of whole milk throughout the rest of the day to get in extra calories, i didnt include it in the macro breakdown.

extra supplements:

Extend - 2.5 servings
Sustain Alpha - 6 pumps 3on/3off
Resveratrol - 60mg ran inverse to SA
Fish oil - 5g
may throw in glucosamine as well depending on how the joints feel.

how does that all sound? Any advice/suggestions?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome man! surprised you're not throwing in another oral aas in there or at least some test but that sounds like fun. didn't see anything about your PCT though?

ato ucf

Ya I definitely thought about running some test with it, but I'm gonna hold off a little till I jump into the real gear.

For PCT I'm going to be using a second bottle Sustain Alpha, either some ATD or 6 bromo, and diesel test hardcore. I have ACL's estro extreme (formestane) and clomid on hand but I dont think ill need the formestane and I am not a big fan of clomid.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
looks alright. r u going to run a AI while on cycle to keep curculation of estrogen down that will lower the chance of any progesterone related gyno it takes 4 different hormones to develope Estrogen, Progesterone, Prolactin, and IGF so if u lower one that it will lower your chace of sides of this sort

ato ucf

I have the formestane if I need it and have easy access to vitex and p5p. I'm not prone to progestin gyno so I dont think I'll have anything to worry about. I've heard the SA is alright at preventing gyno as well, but thats not what I'm using it for.

When applying the 1-t tren should it be a 'quick' pump or a slow one? I notice i get different amounts of the lotion depending on the pump. Also where are the best places to apply it. I just did upper arms, shoulders, chest but Ive read that in between your toes and your balls have good absorption?

UKStrength

When applying the 1-t tren should it be a 'quick' pump or a slow one?
One slow pump should do it mate, press firmly to ensure you get the full dosage.

Also where are the best places to apply it. I just did upper arms, shoulders, chest but Ive read that in between your toes and your balls have good absorption?
Chest, upper arms, shoulders are all good places. Also do your traps and upper back as these have a high concetration of androgren receptors. The top of your feet is also a nice place as the skin is very thin there with good blood perfusion.

I'd stay away from scrotal application unless using sustain alpha.

In terms of diet, unless you have an extreme carb sensitivity issue, I'd up your carb : protein ration whilst on cycle.

Your body will be primed to use the extra carbohydrates with all the extra androgens floating about from the 1-T Tren, I'd consider using them!

Change back to a lower carb higher fat diet after the cycle to promote hormonal recovery and reduce fat gain.

Good luck with the cycle mate :thumbsup: any more questions, get in touch.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle. Looking at running something similar myself.

Subbed on this thread. You planning on running a log?

ato ucf

Hah alright I guess I'll run a mini log. Ive never done one before but I'll definitely do my best to keep you updated on my progress. So far im 6 days in and all I have to say is holy ****ing ****. I honestly could tell it was starting kick in on day three, my endurance was through the roof, I felt fresh on every set. Im not someone who works out harder because I am taking an extra supplement. I know my body and I would definitely attribute the increase in strength and enudrance to the 1-t tren. Im getting into my program tomorrow but so far I am extremely impressed. Im kind of anal about the application process so maybe thats helping lol? But My diets been pretty much the same so I only have the 1-t tren to attribute it to. Im up 4-5lbs and extremely impressed so far!

Ive been applying it at night which seems to work better with timing between showering and working out. Right now no real sides to report, but I have noticed increased aggresion since day 3 and today really started feeling like a boss. I do notice a bit of lethargy, but that could be due to me living in a fraternity house and not sleeping as well as I'd like. Workouts have been very solid so far with a moderate increase in strength and endurance already. Only thing to note is that I'm not as focused as I'd like to be, but that again could be do to sleeping issues.

bench 205x9
atg squat 295x8
dead 305x8
row 185x8

as of my workouts since beginning the 1-t tren

so far I'm very, very impressed.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Hah alright I guess I'll run a mini log. Ive never done one before but I'll definitely do my best to keep you updated on my progress. So far im 6 days in and all I have to say is holy ****ing ****. I honestly could tell it was starting kick in on day three, my endurance was through the roof, I felt fresh on every set. Im not someone who works out harder because I am taking an extra supplement. I know my body and I would definitely attribute the increase in strength and enudrance to the 1-t tren. Im getting into my program tomorrow but so far I am extremely impressed. Im kind of anal about the application process so maybe thats helping lol? But My diets been pretty much the same so I only have the 1-t tren to attribute it to. Im up 4-5lbs and extremely impressed so far!

Ive been applying it at night which seems to work better with timing between showering and working out. Right now no real sides to report, but I have noticed increased aggresion since day 3 and today really started feeling like a boss. I do notice a bit of lethargy, but that could be due to me living in a fraternity house and not sleeping as well as I'd like. Workouts have been very solid so far with a moderate increase in strength and endurance already. Only thing to note is that I'm not as focused as I'd like to be, but that again could be do to sleeping issues.

bench 205x9
atg squat 295x8
dead 305x8
row 185x8

Keep SMASHING that iron buddy. :)

UKStrength

bench 205x9
atg squat 295x8
dead 305x8
row 185x8

Great start mate :thumbsup:

Any questions let me know! ;) Good luck with the rest of the cycle.

- Rick.

ato ucf

Whats the deal with drying time? Lets say I put it on at 6 or 7pm after a shower and bring a girl back around 1 or 2 after I go out. Would that be enough time for it to not transfer?

ato ucf

So far strength has been steadily going up, hit a new pr on deadlift 335x10, damn I love doing those. Diets been alright, eating clean but I've been mad busy so my calories and everything haven't been steady. My appetite has definitely gone up and I have noticed a decent size gain so far with pretty much no fat gain. So far its going well hopefully it keeps getting better.

UKStrength

Whats the deal with drying time? Lets say I put it on at 6 or 7pm after a shower and bring a girl back around 1 or 2 after I go out. Would that be enough time for it to not transfer?
I wouldn't risk such a short duration between application and 'physical contact'.

Try applying it first thing in the morning after a shower, giving you a whole day for the formula to sink in.

UKStrength

I wouldn't risk such a short drying period before physical contact.

Try applying the 1-T Tren after a shower in the morning to give yourself all day for it to dry.

ato ucf

Really felt it kick in today while in the gym. Every set I was able to up the weight and still hit the same reps, felt amazing. Even yesterday on deads I went for 365 for the first time and got it for 5 reps. I mean even with my diet not being as on point as I'd like and not getting a full 8 hours of sleep really any night, I'm still making great progress on this and I love it. Never been eye ****ed so many times as today walking across campus after the gym haha.

No side effects yet either; I feel a little more pissed of than usual, but other than that everythings great. I'm starting to reduce my calories a bit and lose a little bit of body fat. I'll consume the same amount of carbs in the morning and pre/post but towards night time try and cut most carbs. I've already gained about 5lbs, most of muscle, so for my overall appearance I think this will be more in line with my goals.

ato ucf

I have about a week and a half left and so far everythings been great. I adjusted my diet and restricted carbs and increased my cardio a bit more. Still am putting on solid muscle and leaning out and really increasing strength. Noticed a good size gain but overall recomp effect has been very very good. I'm up about 9-10lbs so far. Bench has gone from 195x10 to 235x10, squat 295x8 to 335x8 (really focusing on bringing this up the last couple of weeks), dead lift went from 305x8 to 365x7 (have done more deads than squats on leg days unfortunately, just what the guys I lift with have been doing). I was doing 65x10/11 on dumbell shoulder and hit 80x8. No sides other than some insane agression at times. Ill feel normal for a good part of the day, maybe a little alpha male and all of a sudden I'll snap. Not really a bad thing IMO but I thought I'd mention it. So far as far as gains I would say this is on par with the actual tren extreme pill form and with no sides. Really bummed they got pulled it. Apparently theyre pulling epi havoc and every other decent ph out there? I guess the fda wants me to just start going straight to the real gear now, **** them for telling me what I can and can't do.

ato ucf

A couple days left, everything is going great except I got a cold over the past two days. A cold with little sleep and 1-t tren has pretty much turned me into a raging ****head lol. I'm doing my best to control it but I'm not always sucessful. Again no sides, not really shutdown much, maybe a very slight amount.

I changed up pct thanks to that TRS speciall primordial ran....those damn adds always sucker me in...

I'm using the TRS for pct along with 2 caps a day of inhibit e. How does that sound? I have slim extreme that I may run as well just to help me manage my appetite and keep my diet as clean as possible through pct. Any thoughts on the inhibit e/slim extreme???

ato ucf

A week into PCT and I am getting stronger like I'm still on and actually feel more agressive than ever. All I'm taking is the TRS and low dosing inhibit e. I'm still hitting pr's and feel great. I look like I've lost some water weight in my face and around my stomach which I didnt expect to gain but my wieght hasn't dropped more than maybe a lb. I've actually been able to reduce calories through pct with Slim Extreme and notice I'm getting leaner and still getting stronger. My diet hasn't been perfect and I've definitely made some mistakes along the way but so far I am extremely, extremely impressed with both the 1-t tren and pct. I heard PP just came out with oral sustain alpha and its supposed to be better than the transdermal?... would love to get my hands on some

UKStrength

A week into PCT and I am getting stronger like I'm still on and actually feel more agressive than ever. All I'm taking is the TRS and low dosing inhibit e. I'm still hitting pr's and feel great. I look like I've lost some water weight in my face and around my stomach which I didnt expect to gain but my wieght hasn't dropped more than maybe a lb. I've actually been able to reduce calories through pct with Slim Extreme and notice I'm getting leaner and still getting stronger. My diet hasn't been perfect and I've definitely made some mistakes along the way but so far I am extremely, extremely impressed with both the 1-t tren and pct. I heard PP just came out with oral sustain alpha and its supposed to be better than the transdermal?... would love to get my hands on some
Sounds like a very successful cycle mate! How much did you gain overall?

The oral sustain alpha is the business :) Libido increase? Off the charts mate!

Diets are never perfect mate, are you switching to a lower carb higher fat diet? Or sticking with the on-cycle diet protocol?

Hope all's well mate. Great mini log.

ato ucf

Right now I'm taking in most my carbs during breakfast and an early dinner after my workouts. Usually before my workouts I'll throw in a banana or some brown rice but only about 30g worth. I went from about 181 in the morning to now about 187 dropping probably 1% of bf. Everyone thinks i put on 15lb+ and I definitely noticed a very good size gain. Squat went to about 345 for 10, I put up 225 on incline bench for 10 and my dead lift was at 375 for 8. No noticeable sides, I have bloodwork planned after pct though.

The 1-t tren was phenomenal. My diet was by no means perfect at all, sleep was at probably and avg of 5 hrs a night, workouts were intense but definitely not perfect fitting them in with work, school, and random **** that came up. So many things ...I wouldnt say went wrong, but didn't go well... and the cycle still went great... all my 8 rep maxs on major lifts went up by at least 45+ lbs. If I can get my hands on some I definitely plan on using this again in a couple months.