Norwegian's Rediscovering His Natural [Cutting] Abilities w/Hyperdrol x2 & U.D 2.0

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Norwegian's Rediscovering His Natural [Cutting] Abilities w/Hyperdrol x2 & U.D 2.0

Introducing Hyperdrol X-2 by Anabolic Xtreme!

Something great just got better! Hyperdrol X-2 is the new & improved formula featuring 50mg of 6-Bromodione per serving.

6-Bromodione - The Ultimate Mass Building Agent! Hyperdrol X2 is virtually guaranteed to pack on jaw dropping Lean Mass Gains with its powerful new mass building agent 6-Bromodione. Hyperdrol X2 gives you what you need to respond to your workouts in a way you have only dreamed. Instantly testosterone rises and estrogen drops putting your body in a highly pro-anabolic state. Fat will melt away and be replaced with lean hard muscle and you experience the most mind-blowing extreme workouts ever. Trust the people at Anabolic Xtreme to provide you with the best legal pro-anabolic products on the market today.

Hyperdrol X2 Highlights:

Xtreme Gains in Strength and Size
    Massively Raised Testosterone Levels
    Increased Muscle Mass
    Supercharged Sex Drive
    Increased Fat Loss
    No Gyno Or Estrogen Effects due to the estrogen blocker
    No Hair Loss
    No POST CYCLE THERAPY needed
    Incredible Sense of Power That Comes from a Boost in Testosterone
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Basically, this run is my 're-introduction' to my old ways of training. Since breaking my hand in May, and spending the following 8 weeks out of the gym, I haven't had more than 3-4 weeks back in the gym. However, the greatest change I've taken upon myself if a complete change in workout ethics, and pursuing a new goal; getting back into my contest-like condition that I achieved at the end of 2007. Now, like back then, I utilize the Ultimate Diet 2.0 Program, a CKD-like form of diet alongside a body (glycogen) depletion training regiment.

Since I haven't been able to focus 100% on my training all summer, I tried to feel confident with what I had, and not emphasize training as much, but instead focus on school and work. This is, in theory, a great idea, but when you have dedicated as much hardcore time as I have into bodybuilding over the past several years, it's a mentality/state-of-mind that you can't just take yourself out of with the snap of your fingers. Thus, in all honesty, I haven't been 'myself' much this summer, because I've felt like there's been a major part of my life missing; namely, that of religious training, healthy eating, and the accumulated effects of a greater well-being. I thought this would be the ideal timing to jump on a training/diet program that is tried and proven - by yours, truly - since I'm over the era of wanting 'MASS, MASS, MASS,' like I spent my Spring doing. I'm merely looking to gains a couple lbs of solid, lean mass, while cutting up until I reach what I consider 'perfection.' A lean, beach body physique that doesn't scare the ladies away like I did when being a mass-monster, but instead welcomes them with striations and definition from top to bottom is what I'm looking for.

Another thing, I am throwing all my eggs in one basket here, because with my upcoming school semester alongside my part-time job (25 hours/week), I need to have a certain daily schedule in order to fit everything in, while still functioning rather stress free. I have managed to create a school and work schedule that allows for morning training sessions Monday through Friday, which I consider an essential part of this run. By finishing up my training sessions in the morning (apart from 30-45 minutes of cardio at any point during the evening hours), I feel confident I will have more energy and drive throughout the day, and no longer will I have to 'waste' my entire evenings preparing and recovering from late afternoon workouts, as was the case before.

Life next semester will essentially be a Trifecta combination of;

* School
    * Work
    * The Ultimate Diet 2.0 Training Program (backed up by Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol x2)
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Regarding the dosing of Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol x2:

.. I haven't decided how to dose it just yet. I'll be conferring with one of the AX reps. However, I was considering 4 caps/day, spaced throughout the day:

Upon waking (7-8AM) - 2 caps (this will also serve as my pre-workout dosage as AX recommends)
    Late Afternoon (5-6PM) - 1 cap
    Prior to bed (11-12PM) - 1 caps

.. I have very high hopes for the Hyperdrol x2 ran alongside of U.D. 2.0, and if I am satisfied with what I see around the 3 week mark, I will buy another bottle and continue for the suggested 8-week (+) cycle.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Just wanted to show my proposed supplement schedule. Although it looks like a kitchen sink stack, it's only elaborate because of the amount of detail I am taking from the Ultimate Diet 2.0. Also, as you will see, most are basic supplements, not a load of crazy formulas.

Monday-Thursday Afternoon:

- AM (upon waking/pre-workout) - [B] 2 caps HDx2, 1 cap Slim Xtreme, 1 cap EGCG
    - Intra-workout - 3 servings Xtend (Blue Raspberry), 5 grams Beta Alanine
    - Post-workout - 1 serving Anabolic O.D. + 3/4 serving Isopure
    - Late Afternoon (5-6PM) - 1 cap HDx2
    - Prior to Bed (11-12AM) - 1 cap HDx2

+ 2-3 caps Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg)
    + 2 servings Thin Fat (totaling 8.8 grams CLA)
    + 2 servings MCT Fuel (totaling 28 grams MCT fats)
    + 2 servings Sesamin (totaling 1 gram Sesamin)
    + 2 caps Vanadyl Sulfate

Thursday Afternoon - Sunday

- Pre-workout (5-6PM) - 8-10 grams L-arginine / 20 grams WMS
    - Intra-workout - 3 servings Xtend, 5 grams Beta Alanine
    - Post-workout - 100 grams WMS + 50 grams dextrose + 50 grams whey + 2-3 grams Glycerol + 600mg ALA + 10 mg Vanadyl Sulfate

+ 4 caps Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol x2
    + 2-3 caps Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg)
    + 2 servings Thin Fat (totaling 8.8 grams CLA)
    + 2 servings MCT Fuel (totaling 28 grams MCT fats)
    + 2 servings Sesamin (totaling 1 gram Sesamin)
    + 2 caps Vanadyl Sulfate

- The large quantities of various forms of fats are essential for the Ultimate Diet 2.0; in the glycogen depletion stage, I will focus on medium fats/high protein, with only traces of carbs, totaling 1,800 calories. I'm thinking:

Fats: 70 grams (~600 calories)
    Protein: 300 grams (~1,200 calories)
    Carbohydrates: 5-15 grams (< 100 calories)

- I include large quantities of these healthy fats because my body responded better to them than from major fat sources in foods.

As seen above, I am not adding any supplements that could interfere with the effects that AX' Hyperdrol x2 offers. Slim Xtreme is only used 4-5 days/week, Sunday-Thursday, at a 1 cap serving. Unlike my previous U.D 2.0 run, I am not incorporating a load of fat burners and stimulants, so I'm interested in seeing how I can manage this hardcore training style without that source of energy.

5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to see you around man. Sorry about the hand that sucks. Hope all is well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day #1: Monday, August 24th

AM-cardio (7.00AM)
    - Outdoor Run:
    - 20 minutes of running (medium intensity)
    - 15 minutes abs (Russian twists, Leg Raises) superset with Squat jumps
    - 20 minutes of running (medium intensity)

Diet Log

Meal #1[9.00AM]: 15 minutes upon completion of cardio
    - 2 scoops Isopure in 12 oz. water + 4 grams fish oil

Meal #2 [11.45AM]:
    - 3 whole eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice cheese + 5 grams fiber

Meal #3 [3.00PM]
    - 3 whole eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice cheese + 4 grams fish oil

Meal #4 [6.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure [30 minutes pre-workout]

Workout [6.30-8.30]

Meal #5 [9.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure [Post-workout]

Meal #6 [10.30PM]
    - 3 eggs, 6 oz. fajita steak, 1 slice of cheese

Macros:

Protein: 300 grams = 1,200 calories
    Fats: 70 grams = 630 calories
    Carbs: 10 grams = 40 calories

Calories = 1,870

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day 1 of Training: Monday, August 24th
    Style: Full-body Depletion Workout

Rest between sets: 50-70 seconds

Warm-up: 35 minute walk prior to hitting the weights

[Workout:

Wide-grip PUlldowns:
    Warm up: 80 * 30, 100 * 20
    Working sets: 120 * 20, 140 * 20, 160 * 20, 180 * 15

[superset with Incline Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps]

Incline Hammer Presses:
    Warm up: 90 * 20
    Working sets: 140 * 20, 160 * 20, 140 * 20, 160 * 15

[superset with Russian Twists: 4 sets * 20 reps]

Seated Side Laterals:
    Working sets: 20 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Shrug Machine [Plate-loaded]
    Working sets: 360 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Hack Squats
    Warm up: 90 * 20
    Working sets: 180 * 15 reps X 4 setss

Weight - ?

- although I was still going on NO carbs today, I felt damn good in the gym! And considering I had done 80 minutes worth of cardio prior to it today, made it all even better. Got nauseous in the middle of my workout, for obvious reasons. The abs supersetted in between Pulldowns and Hammer Incline Press definitely amped up the intensity ten-folds. With my 50-70 seconds between sets of the Pulldowns and Presses, adding 25-30 seconds worth of abs in between yields about a mere 30 seconds of actual rest. No wonder I wanted to spill my guts.

Getting into the mindset of my AM-cardio in the morning now. And yet another body depletion workout in the PM. And NO carbs.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day 2: Tuesday, August 25th

AM Cardio [7.15AM]
    - 50 minute low-intensity walk
    - 8 minutes Abs (4 X 30 reps of V Sit-ups)

Meal #1 [8.45AM]
    - 1 3/4 scoops Isopure + 3 grams CLA + 500mg Sesamin (1mL) + 7 grams MCT oil

Meal #2 [11.45AM]
    - 3 eggs + 5 oz. fajita steak + 1.5 slices cheese + 3 grams CLA/MCT/Sesamin

Meal #3 [3.00PM]
    - Subway Italian Salad [w/Italian dressing] + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 2 grams CLA

Meal #4 [6.00PM]
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure + 2 grams CLA + 5 grams MCT + 2 caps Hyperdrol x2

Meal #5 [9.00PM]
    - 1 3/4 scoops Isopure + 300mg ALA

Meal #6 [11.00PM]
    - 2 eggs + 1 slice cheese + 5 oz. fajita steak + 3 grams CLA + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Day #2 of training: Tuesday, August 25th

Training style: Full-body Depletion

Rest between sets: 50-70 seconds

Warm-up Cardio: 45 minute run (medium intensity)

Workout #2

Bent-over Barbell Rows
    Warm up: 95 * 20, 135 * 20
    Working sets: 185 * 15 reps X 4 sets

Pec-dec Flyes
    Warm up: 100 * 25
    Working sets: 120 * 20, 140 * 15 reps X 3 sets

Upright Barbell Rows:
    Warm up: 50 * 20
    Working sets: 70 * 15 reps X 4 sets

Dumbbell Shrugs
    Working sets: 110 * 20, 90 * 20 reps X 3 sets

Seated Hammer Curls
    Warm up: 27.5 * 20 reps
    Working sets: 35 * 15 reps X 3 sets

Rope Pressdowns
    Working sets: 40 * 20 reps X 4 sets

Barbell squats
    Working sets: 135 * 20 reps X 4 sets

+ 4 minutes of non-stop abs [I'll video-tape these one day; it's a combination of core stabilization movements to tighten the mid-section; torches my obliques]

Weight - 218 lbs [after choking down 1/3 gallon of water during my workout]

- I'm looking TIGHT today! It's such a good feeling. I am amazed with my drive and energy in the gym; I shouldn't be able to keep pushing through with the intensity I do, but somehow my body is just 'in that mode' nowadays! I'm STOKED to be back on this program, and it's so damn motivating to think of 'what will be' in a couple of weeks !!!

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Day #3: Wednesday, August 26th

OFF-day (from weight-training)

AM-cardio [7.30AM]
    - 35 minute walk (low/medium intensity)

** I popped 2 SX upon waking, and this was definitely a little too much. I'm not sure if it's only due to the power of the SX, or if my having gone @ 15-20 grams of carbs/day the past couple of days with over 90 minutes cardio a day, but I felt like I was spinning a little on my walk. It was just uncomfortable. Damn happy when I made it back to my house to put it that way . .

*** I'm aiming for another 50-60 minute low-intensity cardio session this evening. Alongside of 6-8 more sets of abdominals, which have turned into an every day affair..

Diet Log

Meal #1 (8.30AM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cup cheese + 1 scoop Isopure + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 4 grams CLA + 1 cap Hyperdrol x2

Meal #2 (11.45AM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cups cheese + 6 oz. steak + 2 grams CLA + 3 grams MCT

Meal #3 (3.00PM)
    - 2 eggs + 1/5 cups cheese + 6 oz. steak

PM-Cardio (6.00PM)
    - 55 minutes of medium/high intensity run outdoors !!!
    * GODDAMN, I don't know where the hell this energy came from! I felt FRESH, rejuvenated, GREAT!!!

Meal #4 (7.30PM)
    - 1 1/2 scoops Isopure + 3 grams CLA + 5 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 1 cap Hyperdrol x2

Meal #5 (9.30PM)
    - 2 eggs + 6 oz. steak + some cheese

Meal #6 (11.30PM)
    - 2 tbs Peanut Butter w/1 scoop Isopure Protein + [/b]2 caps Hyperdrol x2[/b]

Hyperdrol x2 (Day 2)

* Sense of Well-being:N/A
    * Strength Gains: N/A
    * Quality of Sleep: N/A
    * Energy: N/A
    * Fat Loss: N/A
    * Libido: N/A

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

I had one of the sickest cardio sessions to my recollection today! And considering that it's after 3.5 days of NO carbs just amazes me .. 3 hours following my afternoon meal, I just take off running, FULL of energy, like a, 'I'm gonna take over the world'-like energy and focus! Felt great, and ran for 55 minutes straight, something I haven't done in over a year --> NO JOKE!!!

Upon completion, I was obviously quite dehydrated. Without water in my system, I hit up CVS and picked up a 100 pack of Keto-stix for $14.99.

Keto-test #1
    - I tested a 'Small' amount of Ketones in my urine. (10mg/dL)

* I'm going to re-hydrate, eat a meal, and relax a little, then test again in a couple of hours. I believe I'll find larger amounts of ketones later on in the evening.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good to see you around man. Sorry about the hand that sucks. Hope all is well.
    I appreciate that, old friend !

- I literally hibernated when it happened .. too 'depressed' to bother looking at anything relating to training (forums, magazines, supplements, and so on). I didn't want to 'come back' until I knew my body was ready for it.

13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sometimes the time away is best. People can really burn out doing this 24/7/365. Good decision.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

So, I was cooking my 9.30PM dinner, and lethargy kicked in . . . more of a crash . . . as if my body just realized what kind of torture I've put it through the past 72 hours. I'm just gonna choke down this dinner, then lay down. Rest is VITAL, especially on a diet as restricted as the one I'm running now.

Got a 'quick' 30-40 minute low-intensity cardio session in the morning, and then my 10-12 rep range full body workout @ 7PM. Following that it's CARB-LOADING time, baby!

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

that's some mad volume man.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hey viking glad to see you back in the game bro!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Ultimate Diet 2.0

Day #4: Thursday, August 27th

AM-cardio (7.30AM)- 40 minute walk outdoors
    + 4 sets of 20-25 reps sit-ups

Meal Log:

Meal #1 (8.45AM)
    - 2 scoops Isopure + 4 grams CLA + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin + 1 cap Hyperdrol x2

Meal #2 (11.30AM)
    - 3 eggs + 4 oz. steak + cheese + 3 grams CLA

Meal #3 (3.00PM) - FINAL NO-CARB MEAL!
    - 2 eggs + 6 oz. steak + 3 grams CLA + 7 grams MCT + 500mg Sesamin

Pre-workout (6.00PM)
    - 20 grams whey protein, 25 grams carbs, 5 grams BCAAs

Workout (6.45-8.10PM)

Hyperdrol x2 Notes:
    - Just a quick note; libido IS up !!! Both prior to bed, as well as this morning .. Morning-wood, thoughts, and so on. DEFINITELY the 6-Bromo treating me well, because my libido has been suppressed for quite a while. This is definitely motivation, aware that the Hyperdrol x2 hasn't even 'kicked in' yet!!!

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Carbohydrate Loading Phase

- Goal: 1,300-1,500 grams

Post-workout Shake (8.10PM)
    - 100 grams Carbs (WMS, Dextrose)
    - 60 grams whey protein/isolate
    - 6 grams BCAAs
    - 2 grams Creatine Hydrochloride (for Carb-load purposes only)

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You know im in bro, all the best
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

** Not about to write down all meals I've choked down the past couple of days, but carbs hit a meager 1,000 grams over the carb-load period. Not satisfied with my carb-load that I completed last night at midnight, but it always takes me a while to adjust to these drastic changes in my diet -> going from ZERO carbs to ALL-about-the-carbs. Digestion issues and constipation . . something I got used to last time around when I ran the U.D 2.0, but it wasn't till 2-3 weeks into it.

Got my low-rep session coming up here in a couple of hours. Just devoured a Spud Max from McCallisters Deli with an extra 4-5 oz. of chicken, hoping to be fueled up and ready to go.

Regarding the Hyperdrol x2; I will wait until Monday to give it yet another rating, as it's easier to measure effects on a week to week basis. However, libido/sex drive is still UP!!! More-so than last time I mentioned it!!

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    You know im in bro, all the best
    Good to have ya join in, bro!

22. jim623

Hey viking, just came across you log. Sorry to hear about your injury layoff. Hope all goes well for you on this run.
    Anyway, I'm definately gonna follow this. If you need anything holla.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Supplement Stack for Cutting (natural)
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM
  2. Cutting with Lean FX , SLX , and Hyperdrol X2
    By buckz55 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Clen's anticatibolic abilities?
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:27 AM