Hey all I will do my best to log the Product T-Force by Omega Sports

Code:
About [B][U]T-Force[/U][/B]:
Whopping doses of lab tested, certified Fadogia Agrestis. A simple,
straight-forward approach to herbal testosterone boosting - take
an ingredient that works and megadose it. At 500mg per cap and
recommended daily dose of 3-4caps, this stuff is unique. However,
in honesty, I am not too familiar with this particular herb, and look
forward to seeing just what effects it has on me.

I will be taking 3caps/day.
Current Stats
6ft 225-227ish

Not sure howmuch it will effect the log, but I have made some of the largest PRs of my life in the past 3-6 months, PRs that shattered older ones that lasted 5+years leaving my body where it is today possible beatup but still ticking.

Currently training on a simple power based routine (IA) you can follow my slightly older personal log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/121505-nycste-2009-training.html#post1979202

I am currently working on the beach as a lifeguard, my diet isnt totally in check as it used to be, always eating out fast food etc which i am not happy about, 2 more weeks of this then ill be able to tune it back into shape.

This picture is within the Month and what i currently look like at 225-227lbs

GOALS
-build off current progress, possible add a lb or two lean mass and lose a lb or two of fat. Maybe knockout a few more PRs and keep traveling down the path less traveled.

PR and Improvements Section
-everything below was attained within the past 3months

Code:
[U][B]Squats[/B][/U]
285x5 PR
315x5 PR
335x5 PR
345x5 PR
405x1 PR

[U][B]Deadlifts[/B][/U]
405x5
405x9
415x5
425x5
465x1
485x1
500x1

[U][B]Rom Deads[/B][/U]
225x20

[U][B]Bench Press[/B][/U]
265x5 PR
275x5 PR
285x5 PR
315x1-2 PR

[B][U]Inc DB Bench[/U][/B]
110x5
110x9

[B][U]Flat DB Bench[/U][/B]
110x8 PR

[B][U]Mil Db Presses[/U][/B]
75x8x8x8
I will try and keep track of these follow things as well
-increases in bench and squat or equivalents if you do not do these
-changes in arm/waist/leg measurement if possible
-changes in body weight
-changes in libido, erection frequency/quality
-changes in sleep
-changes in mood/assertiveness

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
T-Force Day 1 Sat 22nd

T-Force Day 2 Sun 23rd

T-Force Day 3 Mon 24th

Workout 1 Simple Power based routine (IA)

Squats 3x5
425x1 PR but spotter touched grrr dont count
345x5 (Current best for 5)
315x5x5

SLDL Barbells Romanians 2x10
225x20 normal
225x10 wide

DB Rows 4x6
110x6x6
-wasnt feeling 4 sets

Curls
40x5each arm then 5-3-3, no rest w/hammers

-Huge pump in arms after that short superset
-my form was off on the 425 attempt bec spotter was to close, but still got that rep im almost positive by myself

Daily Notes on T-Force
-got another PR on squats, although wont fully accept it till its unspotter assisted grr
-feeling pretty normal still, possible increase in alertness or ability to tune in stronger
-more random wood during the day a big increase normally dont get it anymore

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is some thickness! You may need to go to 4 a day, but we'll wait and see how you start off.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is some thickness! You may need to go to 4 a day, but we'll wait and see how you start off.
thx bro, got first couple days updated and first workout posted, will update more tonight/weekend and catchup to today

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 T-Force Tues 25th off-day, nothing to report

Day 5 T-Force Weds 26th

Workout 2

Flat Barbell Benching 3x5
325x3 PR
285x5
290x5 PR
290x5 PR

Incline Db bench 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Dbs 3x8
75x8x8x8

Triceps all superset sorta
-incline tates
-overhead ext
-kickbacks
-pushups

Daily Notes on T-Force
-random wood although only once or twice is a nice change!
-increased hornyness on top of my already 110percent always going
-possible increase in pimples already although not postive
-as you can see hit a nice PR in benchpress was sooo stoked on that, pulled my back alittle doing it, happened last time as well cept on inc bench this time on flat bench, it will go away in a day or so
-well thats about all i have to say so far, im hoping to see a slight drop in bodyfat over the next 3 weeks would be great on top of all other benefits

Day 6 T-Force Today
-random wood, hurt neck from last nights workout getting better already, and thats about it, same other notes still in effect as just mentioned above
-looking foward to my workout on friday night

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Be sure and rest that back. A bad back can mess with absolutely everything.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 T-Force Friday
Workout 3

Deadlifts 3x5
515x0
515x1 PR (+15lb)
405x5x5x5

SLDL Romanians
315x10x10 PR maybe

Lat Pulldowns
200x8x6

Standing db Curls
40x5-5-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1
-all done in row, normal and hammers huge pump

Training Notes
-had headache for second half workout, otherwise felt like a machine, was totally tuned into my workout and although i was checking out a girl i barely did it, had my music blasting and just knocked out the workout
-i did a lot of deadlifts today, overdid it im sure, but wanted to see what my body was capable of , and boy is it going to be hurting this weekend, its all rain so i got nothing to do at beach but sit in it
-sex drive still up, improvements in that department as well, stronger erects etc.

Week 1 Done, let the games begin, gonna stay with 3 pills daily cuz i only got 1 bottle if i had 2 id jump to 4-5

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 T-Force - no changes
Day 9 T-Force - no changes
Day 10 T-Force

Weight 227... i added some fat on me, not blaming the product just overall diet and lack of cardio i suppose, my 3 workouts a week just arent cutting it in terms of keeping the fat off :(, lifeguarding ends monday i cant wait for it to be over and i can stop buying half my meals out and improve the diet !

Notes- i realized and forgot that i was taking fenugreek along with T-Force and i stopped taking it to get full effect and how T-Force was working, fenugreek will be added back in at 3g daily once T-Force is over
-increased sex drive still totally present, otherwise totally normal feeling, strong ability to stay locked into my workouts, had a solid workout tonight

Workout 4

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5
-hard

Flat Db 4x8
110x8x8x8x8 PR
-first time doing 4x8 of 110

Mil Dbs 3x8 DC STYLE
75x12x8x3 PR
-15breaths inbtw sets to failure

Tricep Rope pulldowns superset
50x3 supersets elbows down, then overhead front things
-burned soo bad i loved it!

I am sincerely impressed, man. These are solid number you are moving. Awesome.

I like how you used my description of T-Force too! ;)
thanks pal!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No mood enhancement? I noticed that by the end of maybe 7-10 days on t-force when I used it back in 2007. That and start of acne :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey! I'm following along! You are looking good! ;)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 T-Force
Day 12 T-Force WEight 225-227ish

Workout 1

Squats
405x1
315x5
315x5
-stopped wasnt feeling third set

Db romanians
110x15 (PR maybe)
110x10
110x10

Bent db rows
110x6
110x8 (PR maybe)
110x8
110x8
-not really PR, but might be highest reps at that weight, i dont go for max reps since im doing 4 sets id tire out extremely fast otherwise

Curls
-bunch of things

Comments:
-occasional boners have tuned down a tad but still happen, maybe fenugreek was helping as i suspected and stopped taking it
-mood someone asked about has def improved, since starting T-Force i have met and got the most girls digits ever in the last week and half, prob has nothing to do with T-Force but maybe confidence is up, and well sometimes thats all it takes ya know
-no increase in acne that i can notice beyond normal
-solid sleep, no real dreams though lately idk why, waking with boners most nights always a good way to start the morning with some wood

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
-solid sleep, no real dreams though lately idk why, waking with boners most nights always a good way to start the morning with some wood

Unless you really, really gotta take a leak. I hate that.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Unless you really, really gotta take a leak. I hate that.
nah thats not a problem i just do hand stand and knockout a few reps before i start peeing and once i finish, gravity shakes it for me when im done, pretty clean operation if i say so myself ya know

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mood enhancement? I noticed that by the end of maybe 7-10 days on t-force when I used it back in 2007. That and start of acne :)
Y'know what? I'm seeing some acne too - I've just been discounting it as unrelated (the humidity here in Dallas has been wreaking havoc with my skin), but now that you mention it, it probably is due to T-Force.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Y'know what? I'm seeing some acne too - I've just been discounting it as unrelated (the humidity here in Dallas has been wreaking havoc with my skin), but now that you mention it, it probably is due to T-Force.
i am not sure if im getting any increase in pimps or acne, impossible to tell working as a lifeguard, always in water, sun, lotion, arhhh and gym sweat lol

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 T-Force 3 Caps
Day 14 T-Force 3 caps
weight... 231 post workout, predinner!

Workout 2

FLAT BARBELL BENCH 3x5
315x5 HUGE PR
275x5
275x5

Mil Db Presses 3x8
80x8 PR
90x8 HUGE PR
80x8
-wanted to do shoulders before inc, so happy i did!!!

Inc Db DC style
80x10x5x3
-15breaths break btw sets

lat pulldown mach tricep exercises
-several supersets, triceps BURNING pumped!!

COMMENTS
-one of the best workouts of my life, total focuz, huge improvements in feel and form, did all reps slow and controlled even the benching like wow im soo proud of myself!
-focus was impecible in the gym and nothing bothered me
-libido is still kicking it up nice and strong, waking up to stuff is nice, increased sexual feelings during day but no random hardones lately

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 T-Force 3 Caps
Day 14 T-Force 3 caps
weight... 231 post workout, predinner!

Workout 2

FLAT BARBELL BENCH 3x5
315x5 HUGE PR
275x5
275x5

Mil Db Presses 3x8
80x8 PR
90x8 HUGE PR
80x8
-wanted to do shoulders before inc, so happy i did!!!

Inc Db DC style
80x10x5x3
-15breaths break btw sets

lat pulldown mach tricep exercises
-several supersets, triceps BURNING pumped!!

COMMENTS
-one of the best workouts of my life, total focuz, huge improvements in feel and form, did all reps slow and controlled even the benching like wow im soo proud of myself!
-focus was impecible in the gym and nothing bothered me
-libido is still kicking it up nice and strong, waking up to stuff is nice, increased sexual feelings during day but no random hardones lately
Awesome all around. The sexual benefits of this product are fantastic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta agree about the sexual aspect more than anything. It is constantly "awake"

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
T-Force Day 15, 9/5 DAY OFF
T-Force Day 16, 9/6 DAY OFF
T-Force Day 17, 9/7 DAY OFF
T-Force Day 18, 9.8 WORKOUT
-3caps everyday
-weight increase, weighted in 132 today

Notes.
-no major changes noticed, huge focus continues to stay strong in the gym, no one bothers or interrupts me, i get me act together and pound out the weights
-libdio department is amazing, i am gratefull for this alone, helps and makes me feel so much more manly in several ways
-no other changes noticed except weight increase

WORKOUT 3

DEADS 3x5
455x5 PR
425x5
425x5

Romanians off Floor Barbell 2x10
315x10
315x10

Chinups wide grip 4x6
+55x6
+55x6 superset 6 bodyweight
+55x3 superset 5 bodyweight
+55x1.5 superset 2.5 bodyweight

Curls
30x several sets superset normal wide and hammers
-huge pump

-shower afterwards impossible to reach my neck and impossible for shoulders and limited back haha, gotta love having pumped up arms

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
T-Force Day 19, 3 caps OFFDAY
-body felt heavy and sluggish, those deads really did a number on me

T-Force Day 20, 3caps WORKOUT LATER
-looking foward to same weights as last time, but a easier time doing them, and if feeling really solid will increase 1-3 reps per set if possible, cuz otherwise i max out my dumbbells dahh

will update workout later

Notes
-libidio still rocking, although not as much as previous days, recovery has been pretty solid no pains anywhere or soreness just some sluggishness, gonna weight myself soon and after workout and post weights and workout later, seeya then

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Had to do some catch-up reading in here. I love that feeling when you hit the heaviest DBs on the rack and they aren't heavy enough - awesome.
amen brotha, always seems to be the problem, esp since the guy who lent us the short barbell that can be used for pressing and rowing was removed im so limited hehe

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
-workout done on friday night
DAY 21 T-Foce WORKOUT DAY
(HEADLINE BRACE YOURSELFS)

WORKOUT 4
-this was done with my 2 buddies in a different gym, and lets just say i took advantage of the larger DBs that were offered !!!

Incline Dumbbell Presses 3x5
110x10 PR (most reps)
120x5 PR (heaviest ever gone)
130x5 PR (heaviest ever gone)

Military Dumbbell Presses 3x8
85x8x8x8 (Set PR)

Flat Dumbbell Presses 4x8
110x7x8x8x8 (PR i pretty sure)

Triceps
-no idea what i did, bunch of stuff,
nothing important

_TRAINING NOTES_

Wowie, Felt relaxed, controlled, unstoppable, i failed to take my T-Force pills this weekend due to not being home, i will continue them today

Not much else to say WOWie, i was so happy to 1. see bigger dbs then 110s and be able to move them around as if they were 100s, very proud and HUGE PRs unspeakable in terms of strength progress, if i was Omega sports id sponser me lol JK...

DAY 22 T-Force OFFDAY DID NOT TAKE T-Force
DAY 23 T-Force OFFDAY DID NOT TAKE T-Force

TODAY DAY 24 T-Force RESUMES, log will last 2 more days i assume

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Last night
Day 24 T-Force, 3caps, WORKOUT NIGHT

Weight holding 230+

Workout 1

Squats 3x5
345x5x5x5 (3sets PR)
-wicked hard

Romanians barbell 3x10
315x8
315x15 PR
315x5

DB Rows 4x6
100x6x6x6x6
-super short rest nonstop

Curls
-tons of stuff

Cardio
-5mins on ERG

Training Notes
-all same things continue, im much more focused, last night i was totally drained and very slow for entire rest of workout after those squats they destroyed me and really pushed my body to the limit as can be seen on first set of romanians, only to be repumped refueled and mentally blow past it second set like an animal getting 7 more reps to hit a new record
-libido department still keeping it strong, but to remind i had 2 days off on T-Force so it will take 1-2 days prob to kick back in full force, 3 caps a day
-still no major acne increase or any negatives that i can find

Day 25 T-Force, 3caps, offday

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 T-Force offday turned into cardio day

-just about now half my ab wall on left side cramped up, i was almost in dyer pain but was able to manage to stretch it out several times before it finally went away then procedded to step 1 hah

1. did idk 10-20mins on ERG
2. did idk 15-30mins on bike
3. walking lunges, legs were soo pumped it was scary

Tom weds is chest day big barbell day lets see what happens

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 T-Force, 3 caps
Workout 2

Flat Barbell Bench 3x5
315x5x5x5 (3set PR)

Military Db 3x8
90x6
75x9
75x9

Incline Db Presses 4x8
110x6
100x8x8x8

Triceps
-tons of stuff

Dips
BWx28 PR

Notes
-Prs, continue, progress wont slow, must push on, trying to shed some extra fat lately, improving diet, and adding cardio
-all other things mentioned in log are staying the same, sexual department and others, really good focus in gym, no negatives found

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 26 T-Force, 3 caps
Workout 2

Flat Barbell Bench 3x5
315x5x5x5 (3set PR)

Military Db 3x8
90x6
75x9
75x9

Incline Db Presses 4x8
110x6
100x8x8x8

Triceps
-tons of stuff

Dips
BWx28 PR

Notes
-Prs, continue, progress wont slow, must push on, trying to shed some extra fat lately, improving diet, and adding cardio
-all other things mentioned in log are staying the same, sexual department and others, really good focus in gym, no negatives found
I'm gonna really focus on fat loss in a couple of weeks as well. Getting into it is hard, but once I start things become much easier mentally and physically
for me. After two weeks of strict diet everything comes into place. :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna really focus on fat loss in a couple of weeks as well. Getting into it is hard, but once I start things become much easier mentally and physically
for me. After two weeks of strict diet everything comes into place. :)
sounds good sister, you dont have much fat to lose though, your already in fine shape

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 T-Force Off day, did ton of cardio

Day 28 T-Force, Workout Day
Weight = 130-135

Workout 3

Deadlifts 3x5
455x5x5 (2set PR)
405x9 (ties PR)

Romanians
315x10x10

Chinups
bwx14x9x8

Curls
35xseveral things

Dragonflags
5 PR

Notes
-met new girl in gym, i am in love with who and what she stands for, she is an Olympic powerlifter training only in 2 things, and she is just so nice and fun to talk to, we watch each other, and have trained together twice just helping each other its been fun, never seen a girl lift heavy weights before and its enjoyable, shes tiny no major powerhouse but everyone in gym is watching hah
-everything else is the same in terms of feeling and progress

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 and 30 T-Force OFF DAYS

-did nothing sat but relaxed, body is in sore from fridays deadlifts

-today did cardio, plus ton of core work, hoping shoulders are fully recovered for tomms pushing bench shoulder day

Weight in around 233+ lately
-hoping to shed a tad fat and keep the progress moving along

2 more days of T-Force, i will then continue my sponsored logs for prob another week or so just to show progress or lack there of, and then stop them just giving a heads up, my training logs will continue

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 T-Force, 3 caps Last day tomm!
Weight 135-138 today ranges

Workout 4

Incline db bench 3x5
110x10 (PR) x 7x6

Mil shoulder db presses 3x9
90x8x8x8 (3set PR)

Flat db presses 4x8
110x8x8x8x8 (4set PR)

close grip barbell bench
225x5x3
-havent done these in 1-2 years

dragon flags
bwx7 PR + 15 pushups on floor
bwx4 + 15 pushups off bench feet on floor

notes
-same as always, tons of focus, strength remained on, energy was solid, body was huge and full feeling not pumped though, walked around like i was the biggest guy there, well last day is tomm, its an offday, might not even get in any cardio depending on how it goes

-start my masters degree in special ed and education dual cert, im so nervous to go back to school yikes

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
updating this sometime this weekend, sorry peoples just been busy, expect a review of T-Force, several workouts, and just other random comments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/23/09

T-FORCE LOG IS OVER ___ SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAY
Weight - 235

WORKOUT 1.

Squats 3x5
405x1
465x0 - started falling foward so i just dropped it, got halfway up
315x5
225x10x10

Romanians 3x10
225x20x10+5

Bent Rows 4x6
110x6x6x6x6
-15sec breath breaks inbtw sets brutal!

Curls 3x8
55x8x8hx8 - 4n - 4h

Ez curls
few supersets first time doing these in forever

dragon flags
2x2

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW FOR T-FORCE

Where to start. Well my log of T-Force is over. To sum things up i will compare where i was when i started my log, and how i finished. I enjoyed my T-Force run greatly, i improved greatly, and enjoyed my run. Writing this a month later, i noticed a def decrease in improvements since, still moving along and doing welll, just not the huge increases i was doing while i was on T-Force. I also noticed for some odd reason an increase in acne once i stopped T-Force maybe related to fact i wasnt working on beach anymore, or no idea really this is mainly on lower back and legs oddly enough nohting bad just a few here and there pimples etc.

My weight has flatlined which is great, im now steadly holding 235 give or take a lb which is fantastic, i am still fairly lean not adding any bad fat, and myself included everyone knows i have gained a lot of weight. My dress pants dont fit me barely anymore, and my kackhis dont close the button lol im screwed!!!

I am sorry for the delay of this in this writeup, lifeguarding ended, my schelude totally changed. IM back to teaching, working a second job, started training people and my friends i have been all over the place hustling doing my thang so hope you all understand!

So once again I loved T-Force, had a great run and its benefits besides in the gym included, huge mental attitude positivly in the gym helping me focus and push through great obstacles and know no limits. I was not freaky but mentally 110percent there. Sexually it aided me, boosted my confidence, along with bigger body, i have increase my self esteem as well not directly related to T-Force just saying in general!

There were absolutly no known negatives to T-force that i am aware of. Only positive influences both inside and outside the gym and my daily routines.

Now lets see, beginning of log numbers to end of log numbers the changes in one simple month on a good diet (not great) but solid diet, slight daily cardio on beach and stuff related and killer workouts in the gym always going for improvements!

Weight started log at 225-227 ended at 230-235 and holding 235 ish still

NEW NUMBERS

Squats
425x1
345x5x5x5

Deadlifts
515x1
455x5
455x5x5
405x9

Romanians
315x10
110x15
315x15

Flat Barbell Benching
285x5x5
290x5
315x1
315x5
325x3
315x5x5x5

Flat Db
4x110x8

Inc DB
110x10
120x5
130x5

Mil Db
75x12
80x8
85x8x8x8x8
90x8
90x8x8x8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OLD NUMBERS BEFORE LOG
Squats
285x5 PR
315x5 PR
335x5 PR
345x5 PR
405x1 PR

Deadlifts
405x5
405x9
415x5
425x5
465x1
485x1
500x1

Rom Deads
225x20

Bench Press
265x5 PR
275x5 PR
285x5 PR
315x1-2 PR

Inc DB Bench
110x5
110x9

Flat DB Bench
110x8 PR

Mil Db Presses
75x8x8x8

THANKYOU Omega Sports for letting me log T-Force

i will continue this log up to present about a month later to see how i have continued, i am currently on no major supplements other then creatine, aminos, and whey

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
First Workout Post T-Force I think 2 days afterwards 9/25/2009
Workout 2

Flat Bench 3x5
320x5 (PR)
320x5
320x5
-all PRs and 3 set PR

Mil Db 3x8
90x8 (current best)
90x8
90x7

Inc Db 4x8
90x8
75x10
75x10
75x10
-chest arms were spent had to cut back :(

Triceps
-supersets on lat pulldowns

Finished with core work

That following Monday, Second workout Post T-Force Run
9/28/2009
Workout 3

Deadlifts 3x5
495x1
405x10 PR
405x10
405x10

Romanians
315x5
315x10

Tbar Machine Rows
45x20
90x10
135x5
180x6x6

Curls
45xseveral super sets

dragon flags

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you got some really good strength gains of this. Impressive.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you got some really good strength gains of this. Impressive.
yes thankyou, and strength just keeps on going. i wont let down

9/30/09 Workout 4

Inc Bench 3x5 (compared to last workout)
110x11 (+1) PR
110x8 (+1)
110x7 (+1)

Mil DB 3x8
90x8x8x5

Flat Db 4x8
110x8x8x7x8

Close Grip db Press
65x15
75x10

Dragonflags

Squats 3x5
405x1
315x5x5x5

Romanians
315x10x10x10

Db Bent Row
120x6x6x6x6

Curls
50lb cable supersets

Dips

-workout was done at another gym, squatting felt weird but still happy i hit decent numbers

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Possibly on 10/5/2009
Workout 2

Flat Bench
325x5 (think PR)
325x5

325x3+2 spotted

Mil Db
90x8x8x8 (possible PR first time 3sets x8reps)

Inc Db
100x8x8x8x8+2

Triceps
didnt record

Notes - fantastic workout, broke out a few more PRs.. felt good

10/7/2009 Workout 3

Deadlifts
405x5
455x5 PR
455x3

Romanians
315x10x10x10

BB Rows (first time in year+)
225x10x10x10
-didnt feel right

Underhand CG pulldowns
100x10
150x10
200x10x10

10/09/2009 Workout 4.. Friday

Inc Bench
110x13 PR +2 reps
110x7
110x7

Mil Db
90x7
80x10
80x12

Flat DB
110x8x8.5x7x5

Triceps on lat pulldown
-not recorded

Dragon Flags
bwx5x3

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10/12/2009 Workout 1

Squatting
405x1
315x5x5x5
-315s are my sticking point hah

Romanians
315x10x10x10

Db Bent rows
80x10x10
-idk why only 2 sets w80s?

Curls
-didnt record

10/14/2009 Workout 2

Flat Bench
315x1
335x1 PR
345x1 PR
365x1 PR !!!

315x5x3x5

Mil DB
90x9 PR+1 rep
90x8
90x6+2

Inc DB
100x10x8x8x8

Triceps
-didnt record

NOTES
-insane workout, however, i was in no pain after this workout, the day after and for 2 days my shoulders were really sore, felt great... then something negative.. my left shoulder old injury flared up... my joint was killing me, i took the next week off

10/14/2009 - 10/23/2009 Think was totally off from gym... REST UP TIME

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10/23/2009 Workout 3 First workout after shoulder pain

Deads
405x10x10x5

Db Romanians
110x10x10x10

Tbar Rows
90x10x10x25

Curls
25x10
35x10x10

Notes
- glad shoulder felt almost 100 percent no issues

10/26/2009 Workout 4 First day back doing shoulders since pain started

Inc Db
100x10x10x9
-did 2s negatives, took these slow

Mil Db
80x10x10x10
-didnt wanna over do it

Flat Db
100x10x10x7x7
-hurt alittle, or uncomfy

Notes
-training went well, shoulder felt a little weird, no real pain just some discomfort

-i will not be updating my Tester log for T-Force anymore, i posted my updates and progress for a few weeks after the end of my log, to show progress, failure or neither and believe to have succeeded in all ways to improve