Ed Logs Better Body Sports Complete PCT

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Better Body Sports and Fit & Firm, I’ve been selected to run Complete PCT as a standalone. I’ve run a few EPI cycles in the past but the last one took place last fall, so I'm not coming off a cycle.

Who am I?

I'm a 44yr old Male. 5'11, 239lbs. I've been lifting on/off since I was 15, taking it pretty serious the last 3 years. My bodyfat is in the 16-17% range I would guess and I think I'm in pretty good shape for my age.

I'm currently trying to lose some fat, maintain/add some muscle (aren't we all) and I'm toying with Intermittent Fasting to achieve my goal. I eat from noon-8pm and fast the other 16 hours. I'd like to get around 225 by the end of October and if my calculations are correct, my daily calorie intake should drop to 2600 from around 3300. I eat a lot of protein, try to keep away from simple carbs (not including fruit) and I drink a lot of water.

I work out every other day if possible. My lifting days are split between chest/shoulders/triceps/abs+HIIT on a stationary bike one day, then doing back/legs/biceps two days later. I also play some hockey and like to get some bike riding (hills) in outside.

LOGGING
I'll be taking note of the following:
-Mood/sense of well being (alpha male, cranky, feeling great?)
-Joints
-libido
-strength*
-sleep
-hunger
-blood pressure
-weight
-anything unusual
*starting strength is 10x105lbs incline db press

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS:
Purple Wrath or Xtend during workouts. I won't be taking anything else, I'll keep this pretty simple.

INJURIES/ISSUES
I have a bum left rotator cuff, so overhead presses are out. I can bench press, but I've found that doing DB presses on an incline bench (30 degrees) is less painful to do. I'm also fighting achilles heel tendonitis in my right foot, so there won't be any running whatsoever!

UPDATES:
I'll update this 4-5 times per week. I'll try to keep it short & sweet and stick to the details, so I don't bore anyone. :147:

Thanks for following!:fing02:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
What is it? Complete PCT - The name says it all!

Complete PCT was designed with one thing in mind. Providing customers with an effective fusion of PCT elements to help them retain as much of their gains as possible.

By consolidating these key elements, Better Body Sports has made post cycle therapy clear, concise, and nearly effortless without sacrificing product efficiency or quality. Inside Complete PCT is everything you need to support testosterone, control estrogen/prolactin levels and provide consistent cardiovascular support the human body demands of a post cycle therapy.

In addition, Complete PCT also integrates a full spectrum of multi-vitamins and anti-oxidants: as we all know it's nearly impossible for a toxic body to grow and recover. With Complete PCT Better Body Sports has eliminated the need to count out pills, measure powders, or open multiple bottles...

Simply take 1 packet 2 times daily to maintain optimal health & recovery levels.

Complete PCT contains 60 packs to carry you through 30 days of your post cycle therapy, making the process simple, effective, and manageable. Better Body Sports has taken the initiative to develop a post cycle therapy of the highest caliber, so when the time came to put a name on our thorough research and hard work:

What's in Better Body Sports Complete PCT?
60 Packs
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1Packet
Servings Per Container: 60
Trans Resveratrol 300mg
ATD (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione) 25mg
Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom Extract (30% Polysaccharides) 150mg
Eurocoma Longfolia 200mg
Icariin (50% Extract) 200mg
Forskolin (95% Extract) (Forslean) 20mg
NAC 250mg
Milk Thistle 375mg
Cranberry Extract 350mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Hawthorne Berry 225mg
Saw Palmetto 75mg
Cissus Quadrangularis 600mg
Chasteberry Extract 600mg

Multi-Vitamin Complex
Vit. A (Palmitate 250 Miu/gm) 2000IU
Vit. A (Beta Corotene 167 Miu/gm) 2000IU
Vit. C (Ascorbic Acid) 267mg
Vit. D (Cholecalciferol 100 Miu/gm) 134IU
Vit. E (D Alpha Toco Ac 700 Miu/gm) 134IU
Vit.B1 (Thiamine HCL) 0.500mg
Vit. B2 (Riboflavin) 0.567mg
Niacin (Niacinamide) 6.7mg
Vit. B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 0.667mg
Vit. B12 2mg
Folic Acid 0.1mcg
Biotin (Bitrit) 100mcg
Pan Acid (D. Cal Pan) 3.334mg
Potassium Iodide 50.000mcg
Inositol 16.667mg
PABA 8.334mg
Betaine HCL 6.667mg
Bromalain 6.667mg
Boron A AC 83.400mcg

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Not much to add here, nothing negative or positive, which is pretty much what I expected. Sleep was good, so I'm glad taking my last dose right before bed didn't have a negative effect. I'm guessing it will take a few days before I feel any effects!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Hello Everyone-

Still early, I haven't felt anything really kick in. I did workout (legs, back, biceps) and I struggled. I was surprisingly sore from my previous workout and I was a bit slugglish too (probably from cutting right now). Maybe I should have waited a day to workout, but I didn't.

Feeling good today, had a nice night of sleep, so we'll see what today and tomorrow brings! Next workout is tomorrow.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Interesting day. I'm not sure if the workouts/lack of sleep from last week finally caught up to me or what, but I was dead tired in the afternoon and I wasn't in a real good mood. It was an off day for me and I was able to sneak a quick nap in. Felt much better after that.

Today I'm feeling much better, having slept great last night and I think the Complete PCT is starting to kick in (a.m. wood). Today is a workout day and I'm looking forward to it.

Through 4 days:
-Mood/sense: Up & down the first few days
-Joints: Fine
-libido: starting to pick up
-strength*
-sleep: good
-hunger: no change
-blood pressure: NA
-weight: -1lb
-anything unusual: Not yet

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting day. I'm not sure if the workouts/lack of sleep from last week finally caught up to me or what, but I was dead tired in the afternoon and I wasn't in a real good mood. It was an off day for me and I was able to sneak a quick nap in. Felt much better after that.

Today I'm feeling much better, having slept great last night and I think the Complete PCT is starting to kick in (a.m. wood). Today is a workout day and I'm looking forward to it.

Through 4 days:
-Mood/sense: Up & down the first few days
-strength*
-weight: -1lb

we all have off days, no problem ! Keep working it hard ! :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hows things going ? Did you have a nice weekend ?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Well I spent the weekend trying to get better. 3 of the 4 of us in my family caught something and just felt awful. I did get a fairly good workout in on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday I felt bad, so I just laid low. Feeling much better today though and I'm looking forward to my workout later today.

Nothing negative to report and I am starting to see an uptick in the libido department. Joints are feeling good still. I have felt it my joints before when estrogen levels have gotten too low, so I'll be curious to see if that happens.

Through 6 days:
-Mood/sense: Good
-strength NA
-weight: -1.5 lbs

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang I hope your family gets better soon :( drink lots of water and try to rest up a little extra.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Dang I hope your family gets better soon :( drink lots of water and try to rest up a little extra.
Thanks! Everyone is feeling better today, so it appears to be short lived. Back to training hard once again :mischievous:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
1st week done! Back on Track

Feeling much better, great night of sleep after a good workout!

I think things are starting to kick in. Libido is on the rise and my back is starting to break out, which always happens when I take something to raise "T" levels. My mood is good and my joints aren't drying out, so I'm pretty pleased at this point in time :147: The intermittent Fasting seems to be working for me too. I'm down 2lbs for the week and my strength isn't suffering.

-libido: on the rise
-strength no change
-weight: -2lbs

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like its starting to take effect. I am excited to see how this works on its own. The complex shows excellent potential for both stand alone and PCT purposes. My only concern is the 50mg ATD......joint soreness and I will need to taper off the ATD to avoid estro rebound....speaking of which....FitnFirm...which pill is the ATD?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing how this works for ya bud. Subd.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Well I'm about 10 days into this and everything is going very well! My concern going into this was dry joints, but that hasn't happened yet. Infact, it's tough to find anything to complain about. I'm slowly dropping some weight, but it hasn't affected my strength at all. Nice up tick in libido!!

-libido: up
-strength slightly up
-weight: -2.5lbs
-anything unusual: Nothing.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Well I'm about 10 days into this and everything is going very well! My concern going into this was dry joints, but that hasn't happened yet. Infact, it's tough to find anything to complain about. I'm slowly dropping some weight, but it hasn't affected my strength at all. Nice up tick in libido!!

-strength slightly up
-weight: -2.5lbs
-anything unusual: Nothing.

nothing but the best for you :D

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
In on this.
A bit late though, I'm kinda ashamed I missed it :p

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
The Beat goes on

Another good couple of days! I had a nice workout today, even though I didn't eat much before the workout itself. Once I got warmed up, it went quite well.

At this point, I have nothing negative to report. My back broke out slightly, but nothing to complain about. Knees, which can become achy have felt fine.
As a standalone, I think this is showing pretty good potential!

Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone.

-Mood/sense: Good mood most of the time
-Joints: Feeling good!
-strength slightly up
-blood pressure: 132/72 (usually 124/76)
- weight: -2.5lbs
-anything unusual: Nothing

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Everything looks well so far.
Hope you're enjoying your run!

dustin06MR

Awards
Looks like its starting to take effect. I am excited to see how this works on its own. The complex shows excellent potential for both stand alone and PCT purposes. My only concern is the 50mg ATD......joint soreness and I will need to taper off the ATD to avoid estro rebound....speaking of which....FitnFirm...which pill is the ATD?
This question was overlooked but i think its a very valid question because from what i understand ATD isnt always good to run as a PCT supplement? can this question be answered?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Things continue to go well. Maybe a little boring, but there really isn't a lot to say when things are going as well as this is. My knees were a little achy this morning, but that really wasn't that bad. I'm taking 2 packs per day for 30 days, but I wonder how this would work as a standalone at 1 pack per day for 60 days for someone a bit older like me who isn't coming off a cycle? 2 packs per day certainly is working well though! Cheer!:147:

-Mood/sense: Good!
-Joints: A little achy/dry!
-strength steady
-blood pressure: 124/72 (usually 124/76)
- weight: -3lbs

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Doing 1 pack a day would give you less of the support and multi-vitamin function of Complete PCT, which is what I would be most concerned about.
Nothing bad would happen, by any means, but for the sake of the log we'd like to see the full effect.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Good New-Bad News

2 steps forward, 1 step backwards.

Felt a little aggression kicking in, but I'm aware of it, so no biggie. Off to the gym I went to do the big three (bench, squat and deadlifts). The good news, my strength seems to be going up. On the incline bench doing DB Presses, I've been doing 105x10, 110x8. Yesterday I cranked out 115x8 so a 5lb increase. I think that's about the best I've ever done, so I was pretty pleased. I moved on, did my squats then I was going to do some deads. I bent over picked up a 45lb plate with my left arm and I felt a pull in my left biceps. Crap! :sick: I had a strain/pull in the same place/arm about 6 weeks ago, but the last couple of weeks, it's felt great, or so I thought!! Well, that wrapped up the lifting portion of my workout and I moved on to the stationary bike for some HIIT which went well.

This morning, the arm feels good until I try to lift something then I can feel the strain. Bummer.

-Mood/sense: Good, but my fuse is a little short
-Joints: felt good yesterday and today
-strength up
-sleep: very good last night
-hunger: seems to be picking up
-blood pressure: Normal is 124/76. Tested twice: 124/72 & 132/72

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Doing 1 pack a day would give you less of the support and multi-vitamin function of Complete PCT, which is what I would be most concerned about.
Nothing bad would happen, by any means, but for the sake of the log we'd like to see the full effect.
Thanks for the post and I understand completely what you are saying, I'm staying with the 2 packs per day for this log. I was just wondering how effective it would be as a daily supplement for 60 days, but at half dose for someone not coming off cycle. Add a little boost. I think this is a very good product you have here!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Sounds like a good workout besides the bicep.
Definitely give it some rest, and ice/icy hot and hope for the best.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 steps forward, 1 step backwards.

Felt a little aggression kicking in, but I'm aware of it, so no biggie. Off to the gym I went to do the big three (bench, squat and deadlifts). The good news, my strength seems to be going up. On the incline bench doing DB Presses, I've been doing 105x10, 110x8. Yesterday I cranked out 115x8 so a 5lb increase. I think that's about the best I've ever done, so I was pretty pleased. I moved on, did my squats then I was going to do some deads. I bent over picked up a 45lb plate with my left arm and I felt a pull in my left biceps. Crap! :sick: I had a strain/pull in the same place/arm about 6 weeks ago, but the last couple of weeks, it's felt great, or so I thought!! Well, that wrapped up the lifting portion of my workout and I moved on to the stationary bike for some HIIT which went well.

This morning, the arm feels good until I try to lift something then I can feel the strain. Bummer.

-Mood/sense: Good, but my fuse is a little short
-Joints: felt good yesterday and today
-strength up
-sleep: very good last night
-hunger: seems to be picking up

You really need to start stretching A LOT before training to avoid injurys, im 46 and without stretching is like asking for trouble ! So make the extra time and you will perform much better and feel better too .

dustin06MR

Awards
any one figure out which pill is the ATD? i would like to cut thew dosing of that only in half during my upcoming PCT and still retain the full amount of support supps. PM me or something, thanks!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any one figure out which pill is the ATD? i would like to cut thew dosing of that only in half during my upcoming PCT and still retain the full amount of support supps. PM me or something, thanks!
its mixed in the white ones, sorry no way to half dose .

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
You really need to start stretching A LOT before training to avoid injurys, im 46 and without stretching is like asking for trouble ! So make the extra time and you will perform much better and feel better too .
I agree! I used to do weekly yoga sessions all last year and it really helped me a lot. I need to start that up again. I've also ruptured both biceps tendons in the past (seperate occassions) and even though they were surgically repaired, they've never been the same. Believe me, those weren't fun injuries!

All continues to go well though. My sleep has been great lately and I usually sleep like carp, so I'm very pleased with that!

dustin06MR

Awards
its mixed in the white ones, sorry no way to half dose .
you could just take one white pill a day as you taper and keep taking all the rest right? only reason i ask is because ive read ATD causes major shutdown so its best to taper it and boost your natural test levels... sorry for invading your log by the way, but great job!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
11 more days to go on this, which saddens me because things are going so well!

Had a chance to play some hockey last night which went well and was a lot of fun. I'm one of the old heavy guys on the team but I held my own.

Still no complaints and nothing negative to report. My left biceps is feeling better and I think the Cissus in this helps with that! I'm a huge fan of Cissus.

Have a good week everyone!

Mood/sense: Good, fuse is a little short
-Joints: feeling good -libido: up
-strength normal/slightly up
-sleep: very good
-hunger: up tick

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Ice hockey or street hockey?
That sounds like tons of fun either way though!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Not much to update other than to say everything is going great! Nothing negative at all. I'm really enjoying the affects of this. 8 days to go unfortunately! Cheers!

Attachments

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I like the image :)
Sad it's almost over though :/

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update before my final review. Everything is going very well still with no noticeable sides. Strength, libido and mood are all good and joints are feeling very well! All good things must come to an end and this wraps up in two days! Final review shortly after that.

Mood/sense: Good
-Joints: good
-strength normal/slightly up
-sleep: very good
-hunger: up tick
- weight: -3.5lbs
:nana:

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Sounds like all is still well!

As far as anything unusual happening...no news is good news!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

I'm officially done with this log. I must say it went quite well and I'm very pleased with the results. I actually lost 4lbs during this time (1lb a week) which was my goal, but my strength actually went up. As noted earlier, I did this as a standalone, I wasn't coming off cycle. I kept track of the following:

-Mood/sense of well being: GRADE: B+ (pretty good most of the time)
-Joints: GRADE: B+ (felt very good)
-libido: GRADE: B+ (not crazy, but certainly up)
-strength: GRADE: A- (stronger in all lifts)
-sleep: GRADE: A- (pleasant surprise here!)
-hunger: GRADE: B (wasn't crazy hungry)
-blood pressure: A (stayed normal)
-weight: A (dropped 4lbs on a slight cut, my goal)
-anything unusual NOTHING
OVERALL GRADE: A-

For a 44 year old male, this was a very nice pick me up. I think the profile of this is very good and I'm very happy with the results I achieved! I had no bad side-effects at all. When I went to the gym, my mood was there to workout and I worked out hard. My skin (back) had a few blemishes from time to time, but I contribute that to a rise in "T" levels.

I think Better Body Sports has a real winner with Complete PCT and I thank them for the opportunity to log this!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
You're very welcome!
Nice job! It's been fun following along

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

I'm officially done with this log. I must say it went quite well and I'm very pleased with the results. I actually lost 4lbs during this time (1lb a week) which was my goal, but my strength actually went up. As noted earlier, I did this as a standalone, I wasn't coming off cycle. I kept track of the following:

For a 44 year old male, this was a very nice pick me up. I think the profile of this is very good and I'm very happy with the results I achieved! I had no bad side-effects at all. When I went to the gym, my mood was there to workout and I worked out hard. My skin (back) had a few blemishes from time to time, but I contribute that to a rise in "T" levels.

I think Better Body Sports has a real winner with Complete PCT and I thank them for the opportunity to log this!
Glad to see that this stuff rocks as a stand alone. I'll tell you what...this product is a rock star for PCT as well. Considering the cost and the fact that there are no legal issues in obtaining it.....unlike SERMs.....it would def. be a strong OTC PCT. Lovin life in PCT myself right now.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

Nice to see you enjoyed the product ! You helped us learn a lot through your log too, Thank you!

bic

Awards
  • Established
who sell complete PCT would like to get some

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Followup

Just a quick follow-up. My strength is still going strong. I was able to add a few more reps to a few more lifts, including a personal best 10 x 110lbers on the incline DB press (30 degree incline I'm guessing). Previous best was 8 reps. Still nothing negative to report. Thanks! :swordfight:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick follow-up. My strength is still going strong. I was able to add a few more reps to a few more lifts, including a personal best 10 x 110lbers on the incline DB press (30 degree incline I'm guessing). Previous best was 8 reps. Still nothing negative to report. Thanks! :swordfight:
WOOT ! You DA MAN ! :D

how to get complete pct ? its out of stock most places now :( Waiting for Nutra to carry it.