BF%: Ohhh 12-ish. Nothing special at the moment

Other Supplements Used; Keeping it to just my staples

NOW Natural Beta Carotene 50,000 iu
NOW BiO-C 1000 2-4 grams per day
NOW Vit D and K
DIM 50 mg
Ubiquinol 50 mg
Relora 3 300 mg cals 2x per day.

12 mg Melatonin, ZMA everynight. Post WO nights = 3 grams Glycine/Lysine/Glutamine each with 200 mg niacin for better GH release.

Typical Meal Layout
MEAL 1: Oatmeal or Cheerios and 2 scoops of True Protein's Gemma Isolate
MEAL 2: 2-3 handfuls of mixed nuts and 1 cup cottage cheese
MEAL 3: normal lunch is dinner leftovers so quite variable
MEAL 4: 2-3 scoops Gemma Isolate pre-workout
MEAL 5: Dinner. Usually chicken,pork of beef with rice,bean, or pasta and veggies
MEAL 6: Pre-bed shake if after a workout. If no WO that day then retire on empty stomach.
Received bottle of T-Force from Omega (Thank You Matt!) 3 days ago and began dosing immediately...2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM about 12 hours apart.

Snacks with or between meals are nuts, fruits or berries.

Cannot find my measuring tape for the life of me so I'll post back with measurements later if possible.

Had back/bi WO last night and despite feeling kinda crappy from what seems to be an inflamed gall bladder (hurt before starting T-Force), WO went pretty well.

All lifts up in both weight and number of reps. Seated rows felt like a breeze and pulled 220 pounds for 10 reps with ease which is unusual unless I'm on cycle or on a pure strength training routine. Right now, 220 should be a max out for maybe 3-5 reps so I was pleasantly surprised.

Squeezed in more 1-3 reps on isolation moves like preacher curls, cable crosses and reverse preacher curls.

Overall intensity was so-so due to the gallbladder thing. Had soreness under my ribs that was not very motivating but did everything in the gym I came there to do except for deadlifts which would have been too much.

Thus far, I have noticed;

PUMPS: 8/10 muscle bellies nice and full during and after WO. I know I'm swole when I have lots of trouble getting my dern shirt off post WO, lol.

Intensity: won't rate at this point until another WO or two sans abdominal inflammation as it was hard to breath properly.

Libido: 9/10 almost annoying :)

Sleep: 8/10 have been sleeping deeper and actually had a sex dream which is suuuper rare for me at age 37

Strength: 8/10 nothing explosive yet, but a nice noticeable bump.

Mood: 8/10 pretty good with flashes of anger/aggression which is unusual for me.

All in all, feels like my test levels are indeed rising given all the "symptoms". Elevation of test is a fever and I don't want the antidote :laugh2:

More to come in condensed format.....

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder for those asking, these new bottles do not contain ZMA; only the 500mg Fadogia Agrestis per cap. I think it shuld give us a better idea of what Fadogia can really do on its own.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
ZMA, Z-M-Schmay. Who needs it?!

lol

Day 6. OK, update time. Tonight was leg night.

Leg Press, narrow stance, feet low on plate (quad emphasis)

445 x 12
535 x 10
535 x 10

Knees to chest...easy as pie

Leg Press, feet high and wide (Glut/ham emphasis)

855 x 8
945 x 5
995 x 2 max out

All leg press lifts felt great with nice fluid movement. Everything felt "lighter".

Leg Press Calf Raises

495 x 12
495 x 10
545 x 10
545 x 8

could not seem to get tired on these which was awesome.

Leg Extensions

170 x 12
190 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 8
240 x 5

Again, felt good and strong.

Had to omit front squats this session due to chiropractic issue so I did back extensions instead as rehab. Nothing special to report there but felt strong.

Despite a lack of sleep last night I felt strong, confident and was in a really pleasant mood all day. Workout quality was excellent and I definitely would have liked to thrown in some front or back squats to really burn out the wheels but I decided I had better not since I had already been to the chiro this morning.

Pumps: 5/10 didn't notice much but then I haven't had a strong leg pump in a while.

Intensity: 10/10. Great despite my other shortcomings

Libido: 8/10 still elevated

Sleep: 7/10 woke up at 2am and stayed awake until 4am for some reason. Slept deeply other than that.

Strength: 9/10 can really start to feel it coming on.

Mood: 10/10 great all day and night.

Vascularity is also up a notch and I can clearly see veins in my bi's and forearms.

Currently running 2 caps, 2X per day but may up to 3X per day in a week.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good man cant wait to see what tforce can do for you ill be keepin an eye on your log. goodluck and God bless

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Flight!

Today is an off day but did want to report that sleep last night was FANTASTIC! Woke up totally refreshed this morning. After a leg WO with a max out set or two, I'm usually wiped for a day or two afterwards. So far, not even sore 24 hours later.

Libido continues to ramp up. May up to 6 caps per day today or tomorrow.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
ZMA, Z-M-Schmay. Who needs it?!

Vascularity is also up a notch and I can clearly see veins in my bi's and forearms.
What kind of, um, exercises are you doing for those forearms??

:paranoid:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
OK, back for 2 updates.

DAY 8

weight 186

Wednesday Night Chest/tri

HammerStrength Iso Chest press

180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6

Weak on these but that's pretty normal

HammerStrength Iso Wide Press

180 x 10
240 x 10
260 x 8
280 x 6

Felt good, strength up on these

Seated Overhead/Military Press

115 x 10
135 x 7
135 x 5
135 x 3

Felt solid but no spotter so I didn't push any higher. Felt as though I could have though.

Tri push down

160 x 12
185 x 10
200 x 8
215 x 7
225 x 3

Pushed down an extra 30 pounds..that's something.

Cable chest flies

25 x 12
35 x 10
35 x 8

Endurance was good, felt like more sets could have been done but ran out of time

Intensity: 10/10. Great.

Sleep: 10/10 slept well night before

Strength: 9/10 can really start to feel it coming on.

Vascularity is also up a notch and I can clearly see veins in my bi's and forearms as well as delts.

Another update from tonight's WO coming soon.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this bio.

Are you still dosing 4 caps per day? I am still at 3 myself

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I upped it to 6 for day 8 and 9, didn't perceive much change and lowered it back down to 4 as I started thinking about consistency. IMO, 4 is working great for me so why waste product and mess up my log.

Day 10 Shoulder,Back and Bi's

Hit the gym in a hurry because I had to pick up my daughter. Still managed to get everything done.

Not sure of the name of this machine/excercise Pronated T-bar rows?

115 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 8
175 x 6

Seated Cable Rows

165 x 10
180 x 10
195 x 8
220 x 8

Lat Pulldowns..strict upright posture form

145 x 10
160 x 8
175 x 8

I have been using these with strict form to try to correct posture/muscle imbalance so I don't go very heavy on them.

Cable Cleans

90 x 10
110 x 10
125 x 8
140 x 8

Huge delt pump from these.

Standing DB Curls

35 x 10
40 x 8
45 x 8

Grip strength is my big limiting factor here. Bi's felt good and strong though.

Preacher Bench Arnold Curls

35 x 10
40 x 8
45 x 6

Bi's pretty well fried by this time.

Standing EZ-Bar Reverse Curls

85 x 10
105 x 8

Standing EZ Bar Curls

105 x 8
105 x 5

Done!

Endurance 9/10 good, could have hit back harder but no time.

Libido: 8/10 still elevated. Morning wood almost annoying. Get woken up in the wee hours, lol

Sleep: 10/10 slept well night before

Strength: 7/10 not much change this WO

Vascularity 7/10.

Overall Impressions so far; T-Force is turning out to live up to it's claims and provide the basic Testosterone raising building block we all have searched for. I can tell my T levels are up..I just feel better on the whole likely because I have chronically low T from too much PH use.

Weight is up about 3 pounds but IMO, it's too early tell if it's LBM or some other variable like water etc.

Aside from fuller muscle bellies and better WO performance, the single biggest indicator that T-Force is doing it's job is RECOVERY. At age 37, I tend to feel my workouts for several days afterwards. SO far with this product, I feel very little to no DOMS 24 or 48 hours later and this is a huge plus for me. Those of you in my age bracket who work hard and have to go home and chase your young'ins around will appreciate this boost. I know I do.

The elevation in libido is, um, hard to ignore. Feels like the age clock got pushed back a good 10 years.

Monday will be Leg Day and I am hoping for a Max Out day if all the variables line up..sleep, meals, etc.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
With your size, it couldn't hurt.

Recovery today not as good...but that was probably the 6 shots of vodka I did last night. Yeah yeah, I know.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Besides the anabolic actions of this product the libido aspect is killer. I said in my log way back when Matt first released this that I felt like a Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's really off the hook that way. Probably it's most notable "side effect" that I feel all the time. No other sides to note.

Leg WO postponed til tomorrow due to lack of sleep. Think my Co-Q-10 is causing some bad insomnia. Benedryl tonight!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
There is no real reason to go to 6 caps a day as higher dosing has a diminishing return as far as results go and could wind up hampering LH response. Hopefully it really starts to hit you about now through day 14.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Been watchin' this one. The recovery aspects are intriguing to me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Update: Leg WO

Still at 4 caps per day.

Back Squats

135 x 10 warmup
185 x 10
235 x 8
285 x 3
285 x 2

285 is not a PR, but I haven't squatted that high in at least 2 years.

Leg Press

585 x 10
675 x 10
770 x 7
855 x 5
995 x 3
995 x 2

Seated Leg Curls

160 x 10
170 x 10
180 x 8
200 x 5

Leg Extensions

160 x 10
180 x 10
220 x 10
240 x 5

Then on to various calf work.

Endurance 9/10 good. Lasted through squats and heavy leg presses.

Libido: 7/10 seems to be tapering off or perhaps reduced from lack of sleep lately.

Sleep: 6/10 haven't been sleeping well lately but it's likely due to ubiquinol which I stopped yesterday.

Strength: 8/10 A significant bump in squat strength then went on to equal last WO's leg press stats. That IMO is pretty significant.

Vascularity 7/10.

All in all, it's still doing it's job though I don't notice the effects as much. Recovery is still the premier aspect of this supplement. I have very minimal to no DOMS despite increased work loads.

At last count, I have 6.5 more days left if I continue on at 4 caps per day.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I can send you another bottle out to get to at least a full 30 days if you want to.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great! What kind of dosing schedule do you want me to do?

Thursday Night Upper Body WO: I consolidated back/bi and chest/tri a little since I knew I was going to miss a WO day due to family visiting.

Seated Overhead Press

135 x 8
155 x 5
155 x 3

Felt a little weak on these.

T-Bar Rows

135 x 10
155 x 8
175 x 7

Seated Rows

180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 8
240 x 7

Felt better overall...slow to warm up this WO.

Pulldowns

130 x 10
140 x 10
150 x 8
160 x 7

I do these in super strict form to help with posture. Otherwise I can actually pull a bit more.

Tri Pushdowns

170 x 10
180 x 10
190 x 8
200 x 7
240 x 5

Strength really starting to show here.

Concentration Curls

40 x 10
40 x 7

Not feeling the love...Bi's are burnt out

Preacher Bench DB curls..single arm.

35 x 10
37 x 10
40 x 8

Parallel Grip Pull-Ups

1 x 5

Bi's really are totally done..burnt..fried. No mas.

On to various ROM cable work for shoulders.

Endurance 9/10 Very Good. Got'er done with some fuel in the tank.

Libido: 9/10 Back up and raging. Even nasty chicks are starting to look good. Hope this trend does not continue.

Sleep: 8/10 Upped my melatonin dose and sleep quality has improved. Likely the change in seasons is causing some insomnia.

Strength: 9/10 Still climbing gradually. I may have to take some additional days off next week as I am feeling close to the envelope of overtraining.

Vascularity 8/10. This has increased in the last few days.

Overall great workout despite being tired from a very stressful day. Strength aspect continues to climb gradually. Endurance is good as well. Recovery continues to be great but I may need to back off a little on pushing higher numbers and do a maintenance week. This will difficult because it's been fun seeing where T-Force can take me.

Of even more praise-worthy is the fact that I seem to be leaning out without even trying. Ab definition is getting better. Vascularity is increasing. Skin is getting oilier and breaking out a little. Libido is dangerous. Muscle bellies are full and staying full even on days I fall off the diet wagon. I am the God of Hell-fire and I bring you FIRE! Sorry, got carried away.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great! What kind of dosing schedule do you want me to do?

Thursday Night Upper Body WO: I consolidated back/bi and chest/tri a little since I knew I was going to miss a WO day due to family visiting.

Seated Overhead Press

135 x 8
155 x 5
155 x 3

Felt a little weak on these.

T-Bar Rows

135 x 10
155 x 8
175 x 7

Seated Rows

180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 8
240 x 7

Felt better overall...slow to warm up this WO.

Pulldowns

130 x 10
140 x 10
150 x 8
160 x 7

I do these in super strict form to help with posture. Otherwise I can actually pull a bit more.

Tri Pushdowns

170 x 10
180 x 10
190 x 8
200 x 7
240 x 5

Strength really starting to show here.

Concentration Curls

40 x 10
40 x 7

Not feeling the love...Bi's are burnt out

Preacher Bench DB curls..single arm.

35 x 10
37 x 10
40 x 8

Parallel Grip Pull-Ups

1 x 5

Bi's really are totally done..burnt..fried. No mas.

On to various ROM cable work for shoulders.

Libido: 9/10 Back up and raging. Even nasty chicks are starting to look good. Hope this trend does not continue.

Sleep: 8/10 Upped my melatonin dose and sleep quality has improved. Likely the change in seasons is causing some insomnia.

Strength: 9/10 Still climbing gradually. I may have to take some additional days off next week as I am feeling close to the envelope of overtraining.

Vascularity 8/10. This has increased in the last few days.

Overall great workout despite being tired from a very stressful day. Strength aspect continues to climb gradually. Endurance is good as well. Recovery continues to be great but I may need to back off a little on pushing higher numbers and do a maintenance week. This will difficult because it's been fun seeing where T-Force can take me.

Of even more praise-worthy is the fact that I seem to be leaning out without even trying. Ab definition is getting better. Vascularity is increasing. Skin is getting oilier and breaking out a little. Libido is dangerous. Muscle bellies are full and staying full even on days I fall off the diet wagon. I am the God of Hell-fire and I bring you FIRE! Sorry, got carried away.
I would keep it at 4 caps but Matt can provide more info.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the late reply...4 caps is fine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Took the last dose this morning.

9/8/09 Chest/Tri WO

Felt good and rested after 3 solid days off due to the holiday. Once I got going, I scrapped any plans of reducing volume because things were going great.

Gym was invaded by the "Men's Health I Just Read ABout This AMazing Workout" crowd. Of course, they were piled up on the benches and any piece of equipment having to do with pecs. Douchebags everywhere...it was infuriating as it put me out of the mental routine I had lined up. I settled for:

Smith Press Bench

135 x 15 warmup
185 x 10
190 x 5
200 x 3

Haven't flat benched in, ohhh, about 2 years and it shows.

Incline DB bench

55 x 10 slow negatives
65 x 10 "
75 x 8

HammerStrength Iso Wide Grip Chest Press 5000 Extreme!

180 x 12
245 x 10
265 x 8
285 x 5
300 x 3

aaaand pecs on firrrre!

Tri Pushdowns

160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 7
240 x 3

Cable Skull Crushers

45 x 10
55 x 8
60 x 5

Then on to various cable flies using several angles.

Libido: 10/10 This I must give the highest award for..the Dirty Old Bastard Award. Libido is seriously off the hook. Wake up 2-3 times per night with wood that I could hurt people with. It's crazy.

Strength: 9/10 Still climbing gradually. WAS going to take additional days off but 3 was enough thanks to the amazing recovery T-Force provides.

Vascularity 8/10. This has increased in the last few days. Veins in bicepts and delts are really starting to stand out.

Overall impressions thus far: T-Force is delivering in a big way in all departments. Muscle bellies are full and hard, vascularity is increasing, libido won't stop, strength is creeping up and I feel like a macho man. I'm digging it. I think T-Force would be a great addition to PCT...but this remains to be seen.

For the 35+ crowd, I'm going to make a bold statement and say this has HRT-like potential. Yes, that's what I said and I stand by it. I've been dabbling with everything from Arimidex to Clomid to keep my T levels boosted and E levels down, and so far, I feel this product is superior many ways most notably for it's apparent lack of toxicity.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the log bro. I've been taking t-force for about two weeks now. why did you take two at once, and not 3 or four divided doses? just curious....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I can remember that dosing schedule better. 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM worked quite well for me. IMO, it has lasting effects which is another good indicator that it's truly raising T levels consistently.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Received my 2nd bottle of T-Force from the venerable Omega Sports aka Matt Palada..thank you sir. More to come tomorrow.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it is really kicking in for ya. Feeling macho huh? Lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wood hard enough to knock holes in drywall.

Yezz, macho like 1970's Burt Reynolds or 1980's Arnold. Manly, like the Brawny papertowels guy.

"I could fill a sperm bank." -Arnold S. on the Tonight Show circa 1984-ish.

So last night's WO was T-Force-less as I didn't get the package from Omega until after I got home. Not much to report as I took it easy on my leg workout and cut the weight by 40% and went for a little more volume and hit some of my weak spots.

Libido did not go down over the one day of not dosing so I think that is more of a sign that it's higher T levels and not some intrinsic property of the herb itself that is responsible for libido. I even sodomized Matticus for which I am ashamed. It was the T-Force and the Devil...not me.:paranoid:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: Weight today is 187.6. More detail tomorrow. Need sleep.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Been a busy week so I apologize for not updating like I should. Did manage to do two WO's and I will briefly describe the highlights.

Tues Chest and Tri's;

Moved 270 on the HammerStrength Iso Wide press with ease for 10 reps.

Tri pushdowns: lost some strength here. only able to push down 220 for 5 at the top end.

Strength was down a tad, maybe due to stressful week with less than optimum sleep. Pumps were great, mood is down a little, libido is still up and borderline annoying.

Thurs: Shoulders, back and Bi's

Strength about the same. Did a higher volume on rowing excercises than I probably should have so strength/endurance was way down on bi excercises. Still, pump was very good, intensity was good all the way through. Mood down this week but libido up.

Weighed in a 187.6 again so I have put on some mass. Judging by looks it's probably 60/40 muscle to fat but that's alright by me.

On the whole, still feeling really good on T-Force but due to a bad week at work it's been hard to assess many of it's positive effects.

Will hope for more consistency next week on all fronts.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I'll do a WO tonight and update shortly after. Thanks again for the opportunity to test this bad boy out. You've got a winner on your hands.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
ENDING Weight: 186.0

9/22 Leg WO

I kept is short and sweet last night. Went for max weight on last few sets of leg press and really, that was enough lol.

Leg Press

850 x 12
940 x 10
940 x 6
1030 x 3
1120 x 2

1120 is a PR:nana:. I have achieved that weight before but for only one rep before having the sled come down on me...which is kinda scary when your not used to it.

Leg Extensions

160 x 12
180 x 10
190 x 10
220 x 8

Quads en flambeau!

Calf Raises

90 (plus bodyweight) x 12
115 " x 10
145 " x 10

And that was all she wrote. Had some fuel in the tank but decided to rest on the laurels of the leg pressing and go home to eat a big meal.

FINAL REVIEW

Overall Impressions

Me likey T-Force for several reasons. Recovery is fantastic...not getting DOMS when I should be getting DOMS. I'm not even sore from last night and my glutes/hams should be at least a little. I wasn't dragging ass all day either like I normally do after the types of WO's I've done while on this product. In short, it feels like the testosterone clock got rolled back for me which is indescribably nice. Those of you in the 35+ age bracket will definitely appreciate this.

I gained 3 pounds while using T-Force. Diet was fairly consistent so I attribute the lbm and strength gains to the product.

One could also seriously market this product purely as a libido booster as well. It's pretty ridiculous and really doesn't seem to wear off like Tribulus does.

IMO...and this is purely my opinion based purely on anecdotal observation, T-Force/Fadogia should be studied more extensively as a natural means of boosting test to avoid having to go the more expensive route of TRT. I also think we, as a board, should research this product as an adjunct to PCT. Assuming the research that's been presented thus far is good and observations valid, it would be worth some $$ put into carefully timed bloodwork to look at short term and long term Fadogia use.

I give the product a solid and well deserved 10 out of 10 for the reasons stated throughout this review.

Thank you Omega SPorts for the opportunity to log this as well as for bringing this herb to our particular market.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
48 hours post WO..still no doms. Slept great, feel great even after while tapering off T-Force.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
How're things now? Any "post cycle" complaints?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle complaint numero uno: libido went back to normal or sub-normal after a week or so. Elevated mood also dropped off but work sucks lately so that could be it.

Definitely can tell I'm not on it right now. Muscles aren't as pumped/full all the time and strength has plateaued. WO intensity/aggression is also down.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I might try this product out, coming from you this is no bull****.