JACK3D is the real deal...

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I know there are quite a few threads on this already, some good and some bad, but I thought I would share my experience.

First of all, I have used the regular pre-workout supps namely SP250 and WF. I had some leftover WF I was using for a couple workouts before buying Jack3d today. Let me also state that I work in a 100 degree garage, 9 hours a day, 6 days a week and am fricken exhausted when I come home before going to work out at 10pm.

Now, WF works, but not like Jack3d. I only took 1 3/4 scoop to start off with (I am pretty tolerant to these things) and about 25-30 minutes later I could feel a strong focus almost like tunnel vision and I felt awake. Now, the difference between this and WF was that WF makes me feel super heart race pumped for a short while and then CRASH. WF also gives me a wicked case of shortness of breathe and little "focus" to take my mind off the day in the gym. Jack3d did just that. I felt awake and super focused.

On top of that, usually I end up taking long rests between sets as my mind drifts off but I was bustin' **** out non-stop tonight. It was awesome.

The price is a little steep for the servings you get but if it works this good all the time I think it is well worth it for me at least. I am jacked on Jack3d. :18::afro:

I'll keep you updated and see if this effectiveness tapers off.

xpin2winx

Awards
i felt the way you did and i couldnt stop moving, i never sat down to rest and i was just pissed off in a good way that made me want to lift. then next time i took it, i still got good energy but not like the first time. the pumps i get from this are awesome

NIbtrik

Awards
I loved this stuff.. Super focused in the gym and I got a wierd tingly feeling.. I liked it though.. Puts NO Xplode to shame in my eyes.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the great feedback! Stay Jack3d! :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to share my opinion! This is just my second day on Jack3d and I started off with one scoop. At the first dose I felt awake and focused, full of energy. Today I took my second dose at 2 scoops! Man what a focus, drive, energy. I feel hyped!! Like you guys described.
I can hardly sit still.
I mean when it says it falls just short of being as effective as amphetamine - I can honestly say it is almost like being on the stuff.. :) Keep up the good work guys and keep us Jack3d :)

Kindest Regards!

//CC

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved this stuff.. Super focused in the gym and I got a wierd tingly feeling.. I liked it though.. Puts NO Xplode to shame in my eyes.
Thanks Guys!

The tingly feeling is cause by the Beta-alanine contained in Jack3d, it is a natural, safe reaction.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed a tapering off lately so had 3 scoops last night and still didn't seem as awesome as the first day, but I also only get a tiny amount of sleep the night before, worked all day, then worked out at about 10pm. This can be expected with any supp and the energy it is giving me is top notch. No more yawning! haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found better results dosing lower... I feel better with 1 scoop than 2....

Will of Steel

Awards
i love jack3d its totally pushed me to a whole new level

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I have also noticed I don't feel "sick" when doing cardio after working out while using this product. WF (I know I keep comparing it to this) didn't sit right with me while doing cardio. The shortness of breathe was the worst part of it. So far, so good on Jack3d!

elshano

elshano

Awards
+1 for jack3d. a mate put me onto it last week and while it is a little steep in price, i would say the results speak for themselves

i am like the energiser bunny at the gym on this stuff. i don't want to leave - i have to actually force myself to go home and eat!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ditto to all on Jack3d!!! Tried most of the garbage, and I use that term losely, out there, and the 2 tops are WF and Jack3d. However, Jack3d destroys WF. For myself I have to come off for 3 weeks every few months, just the natural cycle of things. Once I am back on though, it is blls to the wlls!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice to see so many like this supplement! I hope it never gets taken off the shelves. Absolutely love it!

//CC

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
My new hotness is to take two scoops pre-WO and then mix a half scoop with my bottle of water to sip on while working out to keep me in the zone. Worked great today.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i been thinking about trying jack3d for my next pre-workout supp. currently using WF and really like, as i do all CL supps. but like to switch up ffrom time to time to get the full effectiveness from each supp. jack3d sounds great, the focus, energy and pumps..how is the taste?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The taste is fantastic imo. Sour Lemon, nothing can beat that. Tastes almost like the juice you can squeeze out of a natural lemon. Depending on how much water you mix it with..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proprietary Blend 3653.34mg
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Theophylline, Geranium (Stems), Schizandrol A)

And one scoop is 5grams. Not all creatine but maybe someone can estimate?! Or maybe a rep can pitch in?

//CC

Proprietary Blend 3653.34mg
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Theophylline, Geranium (Stems), Schizandrol A)

And one scoop is 5grams. Not all creatine but maybe someone can estimate?! Or maybe a rep can pitch in?

//CC
gram per scoop

andyv

Awards
k just curoius cuz im tryin to cut and i just picked up a container of this and didnt wana bloat

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k just curoius cuz im tryin to cut and i just picked up a container of this and didnt wana bloat
You will be fine. Also - Keep in mind most of the bloat "myth" was due to the manufacturers packaging their 5g of creatine mono with 100g of sugar...

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Agreed the taste is awesome. One of those things that catches you by surprise the first time but then crave.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed the taste is awesome. One of those things that catches you by surprise the first time but then crave.
AND keep in mind - it is naturally flavored.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

juice88

Awards
Thanks Guys!

The tingly feeling is cause by the Beta-alanine contained in Jack3d, it is a natural, safe reaction.
its the niacin which causes the tingly sensation..i work for gnc[horrible corporation i know] and we were given samples. i actually took a serving in order to stay up and right this damn paper..but the tingling is deff from the fairly large amount of niacin

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is solid. I'm on my 2nd can. Most pre workout supps don't seem to last for me but jack3d lets me bump it up a bit every time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the niacin which causes the tingly sensation..i work for gnc[horrible corporation i know] and we were given samples. i actually took a serving in order to stay up and right this damn paper..but the tingling is deff from the fairly large amount of niacin
There is no niacin in Jack3d! Your beta-alanine experience is different from a similar sensation you experience after you consume niacin, the so-called "niacin flush". There is no beta-alanine "flush" in the sense of the skin turning red (as with niacin). With beta-alanine, there is a tingling (called paraethesia) or itching of the skin. This is not an allergic reaction. It is a normal body reaction to the consumption of beta alanine, once the compound has been absorbed into the blood stream. The precise mechanism here is not fully known. However, there are two theories.
1) The tingling is initiated by beta alanine binding to nerve receptors. These nerve receptors are excited, making them fire off at random. The situation of many of these nerve cells just below the surface of the skin creates a prickling, pins-and-needles, sensation at certain spots on the skin. 2) As a nitric-oxide potentiator (not generator), Beta Alanine magnifies the action of nitric oxide, making its effects stronger and longer-lasting. Consequently, after the consumption of beta alanine, when the body produces nitric oxide, its effects will be amplified, making us feel the extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to the surface of the skin.
The intensity of the tingling is dose-dependent and ceases after serum beta-alanine levels are saturated, and should not be a cause for worry.

So it would appear that whether or not we get tingles from beta alanine might depend on our cellular saturation levels of the compound, and/or our receptor sensitivity to excitation by beta alanine.

As already stated, the tingling may be dose-dependent. Or it may be more pronounced, if taken on an empty stomach. In any case, the fuller cellular carnosine stores get, the less the tingling occurs. Besides, if you eat a lot of meat, fish, and poultry, dietary sources of carnosine (the di-peptide made up of beta alanine and l-histidine), you may have relatively higher carnosine stores to begin with, implying that you may not experience the tingling like someone else on a completely different diet.

UKStrength

Looking forward to Jack3D, I only hear good things about this stim!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
The price is a little steep for the servings you get but if it works this good all the time I think it is well worth it for me at least. I am jacked on Jack3d
The price looks pretty competitive compared to other pwo supplements. 45 servings for 29.99 is not bad at all. I must try this soon~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be pleased with the results! :thumbsup:

//CC