Glycobol - Questions/Observations

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have been through a full bottle of Glycobol and would appreciate any feedback and/or answers for certain questions that have popped up.

Questions/Observations:
  • Seems to me...after taking gylcobol at times I seem to crave more carbs. I usually only have 110g a day at most - is it possible that this supp increases carb cravings? I keep carbs lower during the day - possibly eat more carbs earlier? I have these heavy carb cravings late at night and I am wondering if glycobol could cause this?
  • I notice an increase in transit time, bowel movement and volume within 12 hours or so after consuming a large carb meal combined with gylcobol. Can or does this supplement dispose of carbs quicker in addittion to storing them? My diet is fairly high in fiber(40-45g) but the volume always increases on a high carb day...even if they are non fibrous carbs
  • It seem as though the more carbs I eat the more effective the supplement and weight loss is - how can this be. I have eaten out a few times and really indulged on sugary deserts(one was a dessert trio from Outback Incredible to the tune of 2720 calories shared - I usually take 2 gylcobol 30 minutes before to help mop up all the carbs. After about 24 hours i seemed to be thinner and look more ripped. Can anyone shed any light on this scenario?
I have quickly found this to be a staple in my supplement arsenal but just would like to know everything about it. I love being able to enjoy carbs again and it seems the more carbs I eat the better my body composition gets. I don't know if it is from going to pretty low carbs - 75-100 and then going up to about 150ish a day. I have read allot on the glut 4 which this supplement relates to but not sure exactly how it works as far as supercomposition. I have a tough time wrapping my head around the fact that consuming more calories can aid in losing weight. Any and all comments and answers are welcome.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The key thing to remember is this product promotes a lowering of sugar in ones blood, so eating sugary foods will cause a "full" look, also glycobol disposes glucose, so all that sugar goes bye-bye lol. Keep studying, you will see a curious mind pays off.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I appreciate the quick response...it seems like I can eat such a high level of carbs and the higher I eat the better body comp gets. Today for example I ate so many carbs...maybe from over training or stress not sure...anyway about 100 grams(Kashi Cereal 24 grams of carbs/5 grams fiber) so far which is high for me...that is usually a days worth. However i know when I do this there is nothing to fear...within a day or so I will notice that my body comp looking great. I do walk quite (25 mi a week) a bit and lift (5days a week) as well. When I work out the water from the carbs leaves and I looked more dry and ripped than ever.

Rike

Rike

Awards
I am noticing the same thing. I am extremely carb sensitive but I have been experimenting with Glycobol and I have the same results. I can eat way more carbs but I am actually getting leaner - it is not just that I am not getting fatter. I am losing inches around my waist. It is awesome.

I have a question if it is not going to piss off Aviad....................

what are consequences of dosing Glycobol and waiting an hour to eat. Will this lessen the positive effects of how it disposes glycogen and also lesson how it blocks the carbs conversion to fat, add to them, not matter, or depend on the person?

thank you Aviad for your feed back. I see the same results and we seem to eat the same way too.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I appreciate your response...looking forward to seeing the answers to your questions. I have a few more of my own for anyone who can shed light...I love to know everything about what I am taking

1. Scenario 1 - Lets say you take 1 gylcobol because of the carbs in a meal and realize 2 might be ideal...maybe dessesrt comes into the picture. If 1 pill has already been taken how would the second pill taken during a meal effect things? Would this pill be ineffective as you now has started to digest food?
  2. To expand on Rike's question how long is one pill effective/until you have to take another. At times I will take a pill then something will come up that will delay the meal. By the time I get around to eating I feel like I should take another...
  3. ...and what happens to that glycobol pill if no food is ingested? Do the anti-oxidant capabilities of the supplement take over instead of nutrient disposal?
  4. How about those pesky sugar alcohols...what does gylcobol do with them...same as carbs...no effect? They are in so many protein bars and I still count them as carbs...may snack on them before bed and was wondering if there is any effect.
  5. I am aware that glycobol taken before bed is a good idea for gh release. Lets say you have carbs but dose with glycobol appropriately. Can you still look forward to the elevated gh release at bed time...will the supplement do the job?
Any answers and observations are welcome. I love the supplement and love to learn more about it. I have read so many posts on various sites and appreciate all info on the subject.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am noticing the same thing. I am extremely carb sensitive but I have been experimenting with Glycobol and I have the same results. I can eat way more carbs but I am actually getting leaner - it is not just that I am not getting fatter. I am losing inches around my waist. It is awesome.

I have a question if it is not going to piss off Aviad....................

what are consequences of dosing Glycobol and waiting an hour to eat. Will this lessen the positive effects of how it disposes glycogen and also lesson how it blocks the carbs conversion to fat, add to them, not matter, or depend on the person?

thank you Aviad for your feed back. I see the same results and we seem to eat the same way too.
I am in the verges of finding that exact answer by using a glucometer, honestly from experience 30-45 minutes work best, but 1 hour will not be too detrimental, BMOV has great half life, so continue to do what is working for you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your response...looking forward to seeing the answers to your questions. I have a few more of my own for anyone who can shed light...I love to know everything about what I am taking

1. Scenario 1 - Lets say you take 1 gylcobol because of the carbs in a meal and realize 2 might be ideal...maybe dessesrt comes into the picture. If 1 pill has already been taken how would the second pill taken during a meal effect things? Would this pill be ineffective as you now has started to digest food?
  2. To expand on Rike's question how long is one pill effective/until you have to take another. At times I will take a pill then something will come up that will delay the meal. By the time I get around to eating I feel like I should take another...
  3. ...and what happens to that glycobol pill if no food is ingested? Do the anti-oxidant capabilities of the supplement take over instead of nutrient disposal?
  4. How about those pesky sugar alcohols...what does gylcobol do with them...same as carbs...no effect? They are in so many protein bars and I still count them as carbs...may snack on them before bed and was wondering if there is any effect.
  5. I am aware that glycobol taken before bed is a good idea for gh release. Lets say you have carbs but dose with glycobol appropriately. Can you still look forward to the elevated gh release at bed time...will the supplement do the job?
Any answers and observations are welcome. I love the supplement and love to learn more about it. I have read so many posts on various sites and appreciate all info on the subject.
scenario 1: A second pill will MORE than likely create acid reflux with GI distress, I highly do not recommend that, a friend of mine tried that, and got diahrea. WIll NOT be effective till 20 minutes of ingestion.
scenario 2: 1-2 caps, choose whether you want to go 1 or 2 30 minutes prior to a meal. Taking during will not do anything except create stomach problems LOL.
3: Yes one will get the anti-oxidative properties from not taking in food, it will also deplete triglycerides from the blood, lowering your blood sugar, which is great for trying to stay in glucongeniuos and building insulin sensitivity.
4: Sugar alcohol is SUGAR LOL, its carbs plain and simple. Eating prior to bed is no good for proper GH release, which results in fat loss, muscle gain, testosterone production and recovery.
5: Simple NO LOL ahahahahaahahahaha, keep em coming, I love answering questions.

Rike

Rike

Awards
Thank you for the quick answers Andrew732 and thanks Aviads for those great questions and for letting me add mine!

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
sorry my question doesn't flow with the thread, but does glycobol need to be cycled, does it lose effectiveness the longer you take it?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doesnt have to be cycled IMO

and its health benifits are incredible as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
doesnt have to be cycled IMO

and its health benifits are incredible as well.
Agreed with this cool guy lol, glycobol is an awesome supp and SHOULD be used throughout the year to keep HDL/LDL in line.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and remember glut4 translocation plays a part in diabetes if this translocator or any of the glucose transport pathways are damaged or not functioning properly your at a greeater risk of diabetes

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
and remember glut4 translocation plays a part in diabetes if this translocator or any of the glucose transport pathways are damaged or not functioning properly your at a greeater risk of diabetes
Definitely great for type2 diabetes, stabilization of insulin levels is great for overall living and sense of well being.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another tangent perhaps but why does the label recommend not exceeding 4 caps per day? what are the potential consequences of taking more than 4 within a 24 hour period?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
another tangent perhaps but why does the label recommend not exceeding 4 caps per day? what are the potential consequences of taking more than 4 within a 24 hour period?
Mainly a liability precaution, we do it so people avoid hypoglemic sides and stomach discomfort as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea think about it,

they have reccommended dosing on a lot of things

main thing to think about is RDA athletes need more then the RDA but the ADA just thinks they know everything

why so much controversy on keto diets? because they work and when every one discovers how it will correct SOOO many health problems the ADA will have no place any more, and the pharma companies will lose money on drugs , and the amount of people going to the doctor will be cut down

its for liability.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think i have some questions to add to this thread that goes in line with aviad's previous observations...

He noted that the more carbs he ate the more fat he loss, how is this so? I was under the assumption u take in about 25-30 grams per meal with glycobol to lose weight?

Can glycobol be used during strength routines to minimize fat gain while allowing muscle growth?

Does glycobol lead to glycogen absorption? Or does it burn up existing stored glycogen? And either way how does this lead to fat loss?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i have some questions to add to this thread that goes in line with aviad's previous observations...

He noted that the more carbs he ate the more fat he loss, how is this so? I was under the assumption u take in about 25-30 grams per meal with glycobol to lose weight?

Can glycobol be used during strength routines to minimize fat gain while allowing muscle growth?

Does glycobol lead to glycogen absorption? Or does it burn up existing stored glycogen? And either way how does this lead to fat loss?
by lowering blood sugar you increase glucagon and lipolysis and GH. all these things have an effect on weight loss.

by controling insulin your also alowing more malynol CoA to be formed which is the first commited step in fatty acid breakdown

insulin basically blocks fat loss process the less u secrete the more u burn. increasing insulin sensitivity allows for less insulin to do the same job thus creating an optimal enviroment both for growth (insulin is anabolic) and weight loss (lowering circulating insulin and blood sugar)

Rike

Rike

Awards
I can tell you that I am eating more than double the carbs on Glycobol and I lost weight.

I mean no offense to Aviad by this remark, but I cannot speak to eating desserts like he has tried. I am lean year round but if I eat "normal" I will blow up.

I meant when I said I eat similar to Aviad in that I eat low carb nornmally and I eat a lot of fiber. I never ate so many carbs at one time - 100 grams or so at one meal - except for previously havinfg my "carb up meal" once every 10 days or so. With Glycobol I can eat carbs 2-3 times a day at 50-100 grams a meal and I am leaner and fuller.

This stuff works.

peace!

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love that this board is going...allot of good feedback and responses.

In response to Rike...I am always a low carb guy...even have trouble getting more than 35-40 grams of carbs post workout. Now I can easily hit double that and still look, feel and be leaner. What an incredible supplement.

I have read so many posts on this site and others about this supplement and can't see how this doesn't work for everyone. This is a supplement I don't see going without...ever. The benefits of R ALA are incredible...bodybuilding aside.

From experiance I can tell you the side effects of taking more than 4...more of a positive effect. My diet is pretty strict with the exception of eating out and recently I have felt much more comfortable with glycobol by my side. Although I don't have exact proof of this...everytime I had a very high carb/calorie meal...I always noticed fat loss in the day following. Maybe a cheat meal increase in leptin effect not sure but I can enjoy eating out without the guilt. I do have a few more questions:

1. Before it was discontinued I used Glucophase XR by designer supplements which is similar to Glycobol. For some reason with this product I always noticed weight gain. My only guess was this...I used it frequently with cheat meals and I can only guess that this supplement stored things as fat more effeciently. Can this be true and can glycobol do the same?
  2. To expand on the previous question, is there any issue when eating carbs and fats and using gylcobol? From what I understand it stores all nutrients more effeciently...
  3. Since I am a low carb guy...when I wake up and only have lets say 30-40 grams of carbs(oatmeal) and lift an hour later, how many of those carbs will be used for energy. I know the brain and liver get first dibs when it comes to carbs so how many of those carbs will I be able to use for my workout...should I bump it up?
Any responses or comments are welcome...

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey guys...
i've been on a re-comp ince Feb 2009. i've managed to drop 18lbs of fat and put on 12lbs of lean mass. my body weight is now at 200lbs. i am generally deadly strict with diet/training..although occasionally i do help myself to a cheat meal.

my current diet macros hover at 45g fat/180g carbs/300g protein (roughly 2650cal's). this is spread out along 7 meals a day. most of my carb intake is in the first 5 meals with the last two meals having very little carbs.

my question is...i've been thinking about upping the cal's by about 100-200(carbs) to fascilitate a bit more growth cos right now i am at around maintenence...would adding glycobol help with my recomp efforts even though my carb intake is kinda low???

it says to take glycobol with high carb meals..prefferably one serving AM and another before bed..my highest carb meals are the first three and my last PM meal probably has 5-10g carbs and i dont want to change that...so can i take two servings (2 caps each) with say meal 1 and another with meal 3??? there's a 5 hour gap between these two meals...

a gain in lean mass would be nice because i'm having trouble putting on muscle because of the caloric intake at the moment.. lbm increase was fast from like feb-june...but its come to a very very slow pace now....fat loss is part of things are going pretty decently with no slow down as such. sorry for the long post....hope the reps can point me in the right direction...been interested in this product for a while..but reps on other forums havn't really provided much info...

brown

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Besides Powerfull, glycobol is MUST if one is trying to minimize or lose fat while gaining strength. As Zack said, the uptake of ones M<COA will allow for for the freeing of fatty acids through better fat oxidation. This leads to better endurance and strength.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

In response to Rike...I am always a low carb guy...even have trouble getting more than 35-40 grams of carbs post workout. Now I can easily hit double that and still look, feel and be leaner. What an incredible supplement.

I have read so many posts on this site and others about this supplement and can't see how this doesn't work for everyone. This is a supplement I don't see going without...ever. The benefits of R ALA are incredible...bodybuilding aside.

From experiance I can tell you the side effects of taking more than 4...more of a positive effect. My diet is pretty strict with the exception of eating out and recently I have felt much more comfortable with glycobol by my side. Although I don't have exact proof of this...everytime I had a very high carb/calorie meal...I always noticed fat loss in the day following. Maybe a cheat meal increase in leptin effect not sure but I can enjoy eating out without the guilt. I do have a few more questions:

1. Before it was discontinued I used Glucophase XR by designer supplements which is similar to Glycobol. For some reason with this product I always noticed weight gain. My only guess was this...I used it frequently with cheat meals and I can only guess that this supplement stored things as fat more effeciently. Can this be true and can glycobol do the same?
  2. To expand on the previous question, is there any issue when eating carbs and fats and using gylcobol? From what I understand it stores all nutrients more effeciently...
  3. Since I am a low carb guy...when I wake up and only have lets say 30-40 grams of carbs(oatmeal) and lift an hour later, how many of those carbs will be used for energy. I know the brain and liver get first dibs when it comes to carbs so how many of those carbs will I be able to use for my workout...should I bump it up?
To further on the cheat comment, YES, cheating with glycobol ONCE IN A WHILE, will act as a refeed to the body, basically like how people who are on keto and eat carbs.
1. Glycobol will not store FAT, but definitely will store glycogen; hence allowing one to keep more weight.
2. NO issues at all.
3. LOL,one still uses all, the liver breaks it down as all food, but the glucons travel to the brain to help provide one with energy and testosterone production. I would still up the carbs to at least 100g preworkout, the more the better espcially in the morning.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hey guys...
i've been on a re-comp ince Feb 2009. i've managed to drop 18lbs of fat and put on 12lbs of lean mass. my body weight is now at 200lbs. i am generally deadly strict with diet/training..although occasionally i do help myself to a cheat meal.

my current diet macros hover at 45g fat/180g carbs/300g protein (roughly 2650cal's). this is spread out along 7 meals a day. most of my carb intake is in the first 5 meals with the last two meals having very little carbs.

my question is...i've been thinking about upping the cal's by about 100-200(carbs) to fascilitate a bit more growth cos right now i am at around maintenence...would adding glycobol help with my recomp efforts even though my carb intake is kinda low???

it says to take glycobol with high carb meals..prefferably one serving AM and another before bed..my highest carb meals are the first three and my last PM meal probably has 5-10g carbs and i dont want to change that...so can i take two servings (2 caps each) with say meal 1 and another with meal 3??? there's a 5 hour gap between these two meals...

a gain in lean mass would be nice because i'm having trouble putting on muscle because of the caloric intake at the moment.. lbm increase was fast from like feb-june...but its come to a very very slow pace now....fat loss is part of things are going pretty decently with no slow down as such. sorry for the long post....hope the reps can point me in the right direction...been interested in this product for a while..but reps on other forums havn't really provided much info...

brown
Glycobol is PERFECT for recomp, this is where it shines, I recommend carbs just to allow for maximization utilization of BMOV, trust me bro you will not gain fat if less than 200g of carbs; ESPECIALLY while on glycobol. Due to translocation of GLUT-4 in ones receptors, fat gain is VERY hard to achieve from a clean diet. I would not worry about the 5 hour gap since BMOV has a half life of 24 hours, which means don't worry, its not going anywhere LOLLLLLLLL.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

1. Before it was discontinued I used Glucophase XR by designer supplements which is similar to Glycobol. For some reason with this product I always noticed weight gain. My only guess was this...I used it frequently with cheat meals and I can only guess that this supplement stored things as fat more effeciently. Can this be true and can glycobol do the same?this was the potassium salt of ALA plus it had specific analogues of quercitin that helped the absorbtion and blocked specific enzymes to increas K R ALAs half life. mainly worked thru one pathway plus it just isnt as strong.
  2. To expand on the previous question, is there any issue when eating carbs and fats and using gylcobol? From what I understand it stores all nutrients more effeciently... it does help store nutrients however it helps it do so more in skeletal muscle more then adipose due to the berberine in it
it really all depends, go by how your feeling i would do 1 pill at a meal like that because insulin sensitivity is great in the morning so using 2 pills isnt necessary IMO same with PWO 2 pills i would say is most crucial after post work out meal where if you eat carbs your more likely to store due to less energy expenditure

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to be honest i would increase fats first, and cut your carbs to 3 meals instead of 5 and use the glycobol then

youll be surprised!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA has GREAT bioavailibity and half life as well, gots to love this form of ALA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea the half life is about 6 hrs I believe if I remember cirrectly what dr d told me

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
also...how would glycobol work with something like vanadyl sulfate which also promotes more glycogen storage in the muscles? i've been using VS for about 4 weeks now just cos its cheap as chips..i figured it works..it works..if not..oh well..

i assume that glycobol+creatine would be a good combination as they would seem to compliment one another??? or am i totally off...man i've been lifting for 12 years...but been out of touch with all these new supps...its like learning to walk all over again..sorry for the noob Q's from a non-noob heh :)

brown

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
also...how would glycobol work with something like vanadyl sulfate which also promotes more glycogen storage in the muscles? i've been using VS for about 4 weeks now just cos its cheap as chips..i figured it works..it works..if not..oh well..

i assume that glycobol+creatine would be a good combination as they would seem to compliment one another??? or am i totally off...man i've been lifting for 12 years...but been out of touch with all these new supps...its like learning to walk all over again..sorry for the noob Q's from a non-noob heh :)

brown
fyi, vandly sulfate has poor bio-availability, BMOV is a more bio-available form of it, which in glycobol. Yes creatine goes well with glycobol due the Na-R-ALA in it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creatin and glycobol will compliment eachither verywell via the glut 4 pathway. Also glycobol contains bmov a mor bioavailable effective for of vanadyl

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thanks guys...
you guys have been very helpfull. keeping an eye on this thread to learn more about this product...

brown

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
another quickie....what happens if you use glycobol for a while..reap all the benefits..and then stop taking it??? will you be able to retain all the lean mass you've gained from it ?? didnt see anyone asking this Q.

brown

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure bro ! Its more of a carb "waster" so u can eat more carbs n not gain bad weight

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
another quickie....what happens if you use glycobol for a while..reap all the benefits..and then stop taking it??? will you be able to retain all the lean mass you've gained from it ?? didnt see anyone asking this Q.

brown
As Zack stated, it does not manipulate hormones, it disposes glucose, although one WILL stay leaner while on it. Therefor no loss of gains but I suggest as long as one is eating carbs, to take this supp 30 minutes prior each carb meal.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is the first time I have heard someone use the term "carb waster"...I have had the same thoughts but wasn't sure of how that happened.

I notice when I have a large carb meal (100 grams is really high for me) or a high carb day(in excess of 300grams). In my opinion the carbs that are unused seem to just go bye bye...meaning passed right through the body quickly and out the exit. Is this true...and if so how does the body/supplement know to get rid of them so quickly?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is the first time I have heard someone use the term "carb waster"...I have had the same thoughts but wasn't sure of how that happened.

I notice when I have a large carb meal (100 grams is really high for me) or a high carb day(in excess of 300grams). In my opinion the carbs that are unused seem to just go bye bye...meaning passed right through the body quickly and out the exit. Is this true...and if so how does the body/supplement know to get rid of them so quickly?
It all occurs through the GLUT-4 expression, body signaling prevents glucose accumalation, which prevents carbs from doing there normal effects to the body.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
It all occurs through the GLUT-4 expression, body signaling prevents glucose accumalation, which prevents carbs from doing there normal effects to the body.
Thank you so much for the answer, I guess i have been so carb phobic for so long it it tough to believe the success I have had with gylcobol!

One question based on the day below...I know yet another question

(2 glycobol 30 minutes prior) 75 grams of carbs/35 grams protein
1.5 hours later - 10 mile walk/hike
(2 glycobol 30 minutes prior)chicken sandwich/sweet potato fries/extra bread...awesome!(100 grams of carbs/50ish protein/10 fat)
1/2 hour later - Insane lifting workout

I was under the impression that one should wait 1.5 hours at least to workout after eating. Why is it that I feel so great after eating out and then lifting...I would have to assume that during the lifting session I must still be digesting most of that food, but I had an incredible workout...could have gone for 2 hours.

Any and all questions/comments are welcome and appreciated...and thank you andrew732 for all your help.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im sorry to ask this but glycobol has been said to dispose of glucose...

so is it a nutrition departitioner or carb disposer?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Been taking this now for 2 weeks and i've noticed nothing apart from severe sh1ts.
Played with dosing, ramped it up to 2 2x ED, 30 mins before eating, when eating, 50gms carbs, 100 gms carbs etc. etc. Is it possible to be a non-responder to this?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
im sorry to ask this but glycobol has been said to dispose of glucose...

so is it a nutrition departitioner or carb disposer?
I wonder that too GoHardOrGoHme, I notice if i take two pills..eat a high carb meal and wait to long to workout it seems like the carbs are gone already...either way that is fine just wondering

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Been taking this now for 2 weeks and i've noticed nothing apart from severe sh1ts.
Played with dosing, ramped it up to 2 2x ED, 30 mins before eating, when eating, 50gms carbs, 100 gms carbs etc. etc. Is it possible to be a non-responder to this?
Maybe to some of the ingredients, but no one is a NON-RESPONDER to Na-R-ALA, try 1 cap pre meal, also list me your diet.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is may answer why it works when you take in higher amonts of carbs Aviad. It has more to work with leading to more positive side effects.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for the answer, I guess i have been so carb phobic for so long it it tough to believe the success I have had with gylcobol!

One question based on the day below...I know yet another question

(2 glycobol 30 minutes prior) 75 grams of carbs/35 grams protein
1.5 hours later - 10 mile walk/hike
(2 glycobol 30 minutes prior)chicken sandwich/sweet potato fries/extra bread...awesome!(100 grams of carbs/50ish protein/10 fat)
1/2 hour later - Insane lifting workout

I was under the impression that one should wait 1.5 hours at least to workout after eating. Why is it that I feel so great after eating out and then lifting...I would have to assume that during the lifting session I must still be digesting most of that food, but I had an incredible workout...could have gone for 2 hours.

Any and all questions/comments are welcome and appreciated...and thank you andrew732 for all your help.
Its the extra glycogen which is CRUCIAL for ATP production.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a quick question if no one minds

1.how does it work with vitamins uptake in other words if i take Gbol and then eat my meal and after that i take all my vitamins will the gbol help me utilize my vitamins better or will it make me crap them out also same question with fishoil,creatine and other supplements.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i have a quick question if no one minds

1.how does it work with vitamins uptake in other words if i take Gbol and then eat my meal and after that i take all my vitamins will the gbol help me utilize my vitamins better or will it make me crap them out also same question with fishoil,creatine and other supplements.
Good question, as for the vitamins, not much, not fish oil, beta-alanine, BCAA's and creatine will be absorbed more efficiently with glycobol, this is why I take this supp DAILY.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It does dispose glucose but it alsoo shuttles nutrienrts vua glut 4