DTHC Continuing Recomp

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I finally am ready to try this supp, I have been hearing mixed reviews but most seem to like it. I guess it's all about how you respond. I have to admit I don't have high hopes as traditionally I do not respond well to this type of product, Prome is an exception.

I will start out with 3 a day for the first 5 days (I am using the older version) like the bottle says and increase to 6 ed and go as high as 8 in the last couple weeks.

Other supps include:
Slim Xtrreme ... decided to give this a try but if it kills my appetite then I will discontue as I don't believe in this method for weight loss. Slight suppression is ok.
Vat Attack ..this stuff is amazing it really does a nice job of narrowing the waste
TD Formestane 100 mg 3 days a week
Eviscerate on chest mostly
DominATP
Pslin Preworkout
AP can't go without this...
Mega dosed Cissus about 10 grams ed

Training will be aimed at chest growth, I have a chest bomb workout that has 2 parts I got from USP
I will be cruising a bit on other body parts as suggested will do slower reps higher reps workouts, concentrating on form rather than heavy weight

What I hope DTHC will do for me is to prevent me from losing power as I am probably going to drop a few pounds. My main goal is to find a supp I can bridge between Prime cycles. If this works well for me then I will look at some of there other products the better they work for me the bigger part they will play in my development.

I am around 236-7 right now hovering between 9-12% bf hard to estimate as I seem to have some loose skin... I'm an old fugger. I stand about 5'11". My arms are about 18.5 inches.

Here's that chest workout if anybody's interested ..

WORKOUT 1

A. 15 degree Decline Bench Press 5 x 5 – 3-2-1 tempo

B. DB Chest Bomb 2 x 8 (each set) – 3-1-1 tempo on each
This mass monster consists of a triple drop-set of chest presses. Start at a 30 degree incline. Perform a set with above parameters. Then, drop the incline to 15 degree incline. Perform another set. Lastly, drop the bench to flat and perform your third and last set of the Chest Bomb!

C1. Cable 1 1/3rd flyes 4 x 12 – 4-2-2 tempo
1 and 1/3 reps are as follows. Lower all the way into the stretch position of the fly with arms fully extended. Begin to lift up 1/3 of the way. Then reverse back down into fully stretched position. Now, bring perform a complete fly, bringing your hands together. This is one rep and allows the majority of time under tension to be placed in the position of the exercises where the most muscle building occurs!
C2. Flat DB Squeeze Press 4 x 10 – 3-3-3 tempo
This a regular DB bench press with one twist…Keep the end of the DB’s touching at all times!

WORKOUT 2
A. Bench Press 10 x 3 – 2-1-1 tempo

B. Dips 4 x 6 – 3-2-1 tempo

C1. 15 degree Decline DB Cable Fly 3 x 8 – 4-2-2 tempo
C2. Towel Pushups 3 x 15 – 2-0-x tempo
Simply place a small towel under each hand. Perform on a floor that allows the
towels to easily slide. Start in a regular pushups position and when you push up off the ground, quickly bring your hands together. It’s a pushups and a fly built into one!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed into this - bridging between Prime is a great concept. I think you picked the right product. Look fwd to your progress Old Boy :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed into this - bridging between Prime is a great concept. I think you picked the right product. Look fwd to your progress Old Boy :thumbsup:
Yah even if this helps me cushion the blow for me it will be a good run. I am going to drop some weight in the next few weeks so I have to factor that in as well. If I can just retain my current strength I would consider that a success.

I have a great awareness of how my body responds so I will have the ability to be quite articulate with my findings and reactions.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I saw the thread title, I thought it might be a solo DTHC run.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I saw the thread title, I thought it might be a solo DTHC run.
Well it's as close as I get to solo... :happysad: It's the only anabolic compound unless you count Formestane.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1
Hitt Cardio fasted with AP, BCAA/EAA's plus a couple scoops of xtend 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes moderate.

Some day one impressions of SX ... took 1 pill, was not as strong as I thought but I felt the clean energy, it did not do anything for me performance wise but it did make cardio more pleasant as there was some euphoria. I don't think this is the kind of stim that your going to get a big push in the gym but feeling good is good enough.

There is some very mild appetite suppresson but it does not kill your appetite at all. I ate what I needed to eat at the quantity I needed to eat. I am pleased it did not crush my appetite.

The stim did not last 12 hours more like 6 or 7, I am kind of surprised because I am very sensitive, I did not sleep at all on 1 scoop of jacked am when I first took it. I slept ok last night all be it not as long as I normally would by an hour or two. I did not have trouble going to sleep but did not sleep as long. I am still going to be cautious and take only 1 pill and no jacked for todays workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Back to the gym after 10 days off there was rust but I still liked how I felt and what I accomplished.

15 degree decline bench 5X5 3-1-1 tempo
Started 10 lbs down from what I finished with before the break and on the fourth set I only got 4, I could have pushed it but I was being cautious as my shoulder was not feeling right still. When I go back after a break it takes a week to get the shoulder going. I will not risk reinjury...

Chest blast started out 5 lbs down on db's I got 8-7-5 which is not good for the first set so I went down 5 more lbs and still did not make it 8-6-5 this is a tough exercise and I was really feeling off without Prime and the rust of coming off a break but the reps were all done with very good form and my chest was taking a beating .. that's what I was there for.

I did much better on the 1 1/3 cable fly db press supersets I only missed one rep at the end. Chest was bombarded and that is just fine.

Wheel of death was not that good I got 4 and 2 they were very good ones but I was thinking more like 7 and 4.

Was great getting back and I'm all tight and sore.

Day 3 of the SX seems to be coming on a bit stronger than the first two days and I am starting to feel the appetite suppression. I am still eating my alotted amount though. It seems that luclyluciano might be right hunger comes from the early exercise on this supp. I guess it's ok if I get hungry when I work out. Anyway more on that later....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Short back day 5 sets pullups 5 sets Tbar rows .. remember just cruisning other body parts. I felt really strong my last couple of tbar sets... seemed to go better than the first 3...

I have definitely gotten leaner recently and was surprised to see I was still around 236.5 ... good news, I'm holding my weight. I do actually plan on getting down to around 230 just to see how things look.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
During your recomp do you go under maintainence on cals or is it just a shift in the macros?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During your recomp do you go under maintainence on cals or is it just a shift in the macros?
I do all different kinds of things, I start out with a macro cylce and make adjustments as I go along. It may be calorie related or macro related depending on what I feel will be more effective at the time. For intance I may cut calories on a higher carb day from the previous week or make an adjusment changing a high carb day to a medium. Lifestyle still has some input at this stage in the game but I am still very clean eating most of the time. As I get closer to a competition or decide to buckle down lifestyle has not influence. The point is that small adjustments are all that is needed to get rid of unwanted fat and preserve muscle... nutrient partioners really help a lot also.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do all different kinds of things, I start out with a macro cylce and make adjustments as I go along. It may be calorie related or macro related depending on what I feel will be more effective at the time. For intance I may cut calories on a higher carb day from the previous week or make an adjusment changing a high carb day to a medium. Lifestyle still has some input at this stage in the game but I am still very clean eating most of the time. As I get closer to a competition or decide to buckle down lifestyle has not influence. The point is that small adjustments are all that is needed to get rid of unwanted fat and preserve muscle... nutrient partioners really help a lot also.
Very interesting. Im starting to think about a light recomp but not sure how to go about it. I need to do some research first. Good luck on the dth, I ran it once and it was decent for me. I didnt get any aggression or libido changes from it but it did give me really good muscle endurance and clean energy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting. Im starting to think about a light recomp but not sure how to go about it. I need to do some research first. Good luck on the dth, I ran it once and it was decent for me. I didnt get any aggression or libido changes from it but it did give me really good muscle endurance and clean energy.
A light recomp for me is where I aim to remain at the same weight and slowly burn fat. You can do this on your own without supps but you really need to be precise about your diet. That's where AP and Prime come in handy for recomp. I can burn about 1% bf every 3 to 4 weeks and remain the same weight. It does get slower as you get leaner of course, that's why I am trying now just to shed some weight hoping most will be fat. So this is a heavy recomp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Shoulders and arms

Rear delt flies ss L-lateral raise ss front raise 3 sets of 10-12 3-1-1 tempo
I will be taking some time off overhead lifts too much can be hard on the shoulders

Rope tri extensions tempo 3-2-1 ss tri kickbacks tempo 2-2-1 really held the contractions love this tempo for this with the 2 second hold

Alt db incline curl 3-1-1 tempo ss hammer curls 3-1-1 tempo - this is a good one, simple but effective.

No real updates .. the SX is still going strong. I made the mistake of weighing myself in a decarbed state and was about 5 lbs lighter than a couple days ago. I will weigh in at the propper time next week but if I lose any more than 2 lbs and don't see miracles in the mirror the SX will cease. I seem to be eating enough ... we'll see.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im hearing good things about SX . . would be nice to see a comparison with ReCreate

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hearing good things about SX . . would be nice to see a comparison with ReCreate
Wait till I do my weigh in and analyze my weight loss. It all depends on how much of it is fat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you prepping for a show?
No prep doesn't start till early 2010.. I will cut down to around 8% and then do a 12 week lean bulk or mild recomp/bulk and then recomp to around 10% then start my prep. I want to stay lean to let my body adjust to lower body fat and my skin to tighten.. I'm old so...

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
hey DW how is your aggression so far I just got a bottle of DTHC the new version and I'm gonna start tomarrow probly

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey DW how is your aggression so far I just got a bottle of DTHC the new version and I'm gonna start tomarrow probly
It's very early yet and I'm only on 3 pills I will go to 6 next week starting Saturday actually.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite interested in how this goes for you DW... going to start DTHC/Prime/AP sometime next week as long as the chest heals up and am curious how you like it compared to Prime. I am hoping this can be the "younger" guys version of the Asteroid stack since I really didn't see a huge amount of the benefits all of you older guys talk about from PF (then again, I am 27 so things are still working just fine!). Great log, looking forward to following it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite interested in how this goes for you DW... going to start DTHC/Prime/AP sometime next week as long as the chest heals up and am curious how you like it compared to Prime. I am hoping this can be the "younger" guys version of the Asteroid stack since I really didn't see a huge amount of the benefits all of you older guys talk about from PF (then again, I am 27 so things are still working just fine!). Great log, looking forward to following it.
Yah I have thought about stacking the two as well but right now a decent product to run between Prime cycles seems more important. Plus I wanted to gauge what this does for me and if I like it I could try some of their stacks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I have thought about stacking the two as well but right now a decent product to run between Prime cycles seems more important. Plus I wanted to gauge what this does for me and if I like it I could try some of their stacks.
I really like where you are going with your plan and that is why I am following along closely. Being a Chicagoan I am naturally drawn to Get Diesel since Chuck is one so them making some great products gives me nostalgic warm fuzzies, lol!:laugh2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like where you are going with your plan and that is why I am following along closely. Being a Chicagoan I am naturally drawn to Get Diesel since Chuck is one so them making some great products gives me nostalgic warm fuzzies, lol!:laugh2:
Just think if it works you could alternate stacks ... but I have a feeling Jacob is about to raise the bar again... we'll see.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Leg day but not the heavy grinding leg day I would normally have but this kind of training has it's merit ... believe it.

Single leg press 4X10 alternate legs non stop one is resting while the other is pumping tempo 2-1-1 ... tried to do 3-1-1 but is was just too painfull, maybe when I get more acustomed to doing this again.. all I can say is Ouch! The range of motion is incredible with one leg .. not exercise streches the quads like this.

Same thing with leg curls and calves raise...

I have carbed up a bit and I am seeing some positive signs of fat loss. I seem to be maintaning mass as well.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just think if it works you could alternate stacks ... but I have a feeling Jacob is about to raise the bar again... we'll see.
I would agree, no point stacking the two products together. Alternating them makes better sense to me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree, no point stacking the two products together. Alternating them makes better sense to me.
Yep if it ain't broke...:afro:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We shall see if it is pointless or not soon...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We shall see if it is pointless or not soon...
There is a possibility that the boost in test may enhance the stack at Prime does not boost test. You may want to alternate the products to get more bang for you buck. I could go either way but like I said the bridge seemed more important cuz I am very satisfied with Asteroid stack. I sort of thing this is what Jake is trying to imply as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now the plan is to introduce DTHC at a lower dose say 3-4 pills a day, then when the Prime runs out after 6 weeks ramp up to full dose. big concern being agression will get to intense with full dose of both and I would like to keep my job, lol! Back to DWs log!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 rest day higher carbs appetite showed up ok not like I was ravenous but I could eat what I needed to.

Day 7 AM HITT cardio with AP and BCAA"s/EAA's fasted 30 minutes followed by 15 moderate. I was planning a truck up the mountain but the air was horrible outdoors, you could hardly take a breath.

Around dinner time I got very hungry and ate very well even had some low fat cheddar and whole wheat crackers as a snack in the evening. I was pleased to see that I was still hungry when I needed to eat. You need to be able to get refeeds in at the proper time and your body tells you when that is. This is a great tool to prevent muscle loss during dieting. When you body is screaming to be fed you have to listen to it.

I woke up this morning showing more signs of fat loss. I stil have quite a bit of loose skin though so it's hard to tell just how much I lost, again muscle mass still seems to be there when I'm carbed up.

I have slept quite well the last couple nights ..seems that the SX is wearing off a bt sooner.

Oh and I upped my DTHC to 6 ed yesterday so I hope to feel it kick in soon....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 rest day higher carbs appetite showed up ok not like I was ravenous but I could eat what I needed to.

Day 7 AM HITT cardio with AP and BCAA"s/EAA's fasted 30 minutes followed by 15 moderate. I was planning a truck up the mountain but the air was horrible outdoors, you could hardly take a breath.

Around dinner time I got very hungry and ate very well even had some low fat cheddar and whole wheat crackers as a snack in the evening. I was pleased to see that I was still hungry when I needed to eat. You need to be able to get refeeds in at the proper time and your body tells you when that is. This is a great tool to prevent muscle loss during dieting. When you body is screaming to be fed you have to listen to it.

I woke up this morning showing more signs of fat loss. I stil have quite a bit of loose skin though so it's hard to tell just how much I lost, again muscle mass still seems to be there when I'm carbed up.

I have slept quite well the last couple nights ..seems that the SX is wearing off a bt sooner.

Oh and I upped my DTHC to 6 ed yesterday so I hope to feel it kick in soon....
i just started dtp yesterday, i feel effects already. it seems that dtp is more suited for guys our age. maybe add some dtp to your dthc??? instead of 2 dthc maybe 1 of each? got to tell you i think dtp is gonna work real well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started dtp yesterday, i feel effects already. it seems that dtp is more suited for guys our age. maybe add some dtp to your dthc??? instead of 2 dthc maybe 1 of each? got to tell you i think dtp is gonna work real well.
DTP was not out when I got the DTHC, I plan my runs ahead of time, I'll maybe give it a go for my next bridge.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed

I wanna see if this is good for my old man

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Ver 2 of chest bombing

Flat Bench 10 X 3 reps 3-1-1 Tempo dropped 10 lbs as I am still getting back into since my break, I found it was putting too much stess on my shoulder so dropped another 10 and finished the rest of the sets... it was a good decision.

Dips 4X6 3-1-1 tempo these really hurt my shoulder but get better as I go along.

Decline Cable flies 3X8 4-2-2 tempo ss pushups 3X to fail

Finished off with some heavy ab work

I was not getting the weight I wanted but focus was good and reps were performed to near perfect precision. I am not feeling anything from DTHC yet but I just increased the dosage on Saturday. I am hoping for something this week sometime. For Prime it kicks in anywhere from day 8 to 12 and keeps getting stonger for the next few weeks. I am thinking something like that with DTHC... or hoping. I really have a case of the no Prime blues, I could use a little boost.

I still experience a strong reaction to 1 SX ed it does not last as long which is ok, I sleep much better now. The one thing I don't like is it seems to space me out a bit. I feel a little stoned, it's manageable. The other thing is it dries me out a bit so I have to drink more water than normal. This is not unusual but it comes in the form of cotton mouth which is different. I used to get the same thing from yellow jackets the diet pill in the seventies. Those were just pure speed though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the same cotton mouth and stoned feeling from SX and could not sleep... I may not have gave it a long enough time with only 3 days on it but sleep is too valuable to me. What DTHC are you taking, the 120 or 240 kind?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the same cotton mouth and stoned feeling from SX and could not sleep... I may not have gave it a long enough time with only 3 days on it but sleep is too valuable to me. What DTHC are you taking, the 120 or 240 kind?
120 got it just before the 240's came out...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Ver 2 of chest bombing

Flat Bench 10 X 3 reps 3-1-1 Tempo dropped 10 lbs as I am still getting back into since my break, I found it was putting too much stess on my shoulder so dropped another 10 and finished the rest of the sets... it was a good decision.

Dips 4X6 3-1-1 tempo these really hurt my shoulder but get better as I go along.

Decline Cable flies 3X8 4-2-2 tempo ss pushups 3X to fail

Finished off with some heavy ab work

I was not getting the weight I wanted but focus was good and reps were performed to near perfect precision. I am not feeling anything from DTHC yet but I just increased the dosage on Saturday. I am hoping for something this week sometime. For Prime it kicks in anywhere from day 8 to 12 and keeps getting stonger for the next few weeks. I am thinking something like that with DTHC... or hoping. I really have a case of the no Prime blues, I could use a little boost.

I still experience a strong reaction to 1 SX ed it does not last as long which is ok, I sleep much better now. The one thing I don't like is it seems to space me out a bit. I feel a little stoned, it's manageable. The other thing is it dries me out a bit so I have to drink more water than normal. This is not unusual but it comes in the form of cotton mouth which is different. I used to get the same thing from yellow jackets the diet pill in the seventies. Those were just pure speed though.
aah ionamin 30mg. doc's used to pass them out like candy, we used to get fat chicks to get them for us. it's been so long i forget what they were like but i think there are similarity's to slimx. btw you should start feeling dthc soon since you upped the dose. dtp is crazy, i really recommend it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aah ionamin 30mg. doc's used to pass them out like candy, we used to get fat chicks to get them for us. it's been so long i forget what they were like but i think there are similarity's to slimx. btw you should start feeling dthc soon since you upped the dose. dtp is crazy, i really recommend it.
:laugh2: I remember doing that.. ask a fat chick and she often had some on hand...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Back

Same as last week 5 sets Pullups and 5 Tbar rows...

No improvement from last week.

Now to the weigh in 233.5 down 3 lbs.. now there is no way that I lost 3 lbs of fat but I may and lost 1.5, I'll give it one more week to see how things go. I don't feel as if I am losing muscle, and that seems to be the consensus.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates .. things got busy at work.. I even missed one of my cardio sessions, I'll have to make it up

Day 10
Hitt cardio 30 minutes followed by 15 moderate

Day 11 Shoulders and arms some progress on a tricep kickbacks up 2.5 lbs

Day 12 missed cardio session legs all single leg exercises no real progress but it's a good workout

Day 13 off should have made up my cardio session but I was just so exhausted from working

I am really liking the SX it does make me a bit spacey but then I am really able to focus when I need to. I have seen some more signs of fat loss wthout seeing any loss in mass.

I have not felt the DTHC kick in yet, it's been a busy week and the maintenance type workouts are not a real test. Tommorows chest day will be. I will hit it hard and see what gives.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update DW, we all know how work can get in the way all too often. Just started the DTHC today and liked it, even noticed a small boost of aggression. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you and what the SX does for you as well.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DTP was not out when I got the DTHC, I plan my runs ahead of time, I'll maybe give it a go for my next bridge.
not sure if you can get DTP outside of the states. Certainly can't in Australia.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14 Am Hitt with AP and amino's 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes moderate

Day 15 Chest bomb day 1

Shoulder is still keeping me from adding much weight on bb presses so no real progress there.

Chest bomb 8-8-8 for the first set which is very good. Then hit the wall on the second 8-5-3. not good...

A bit of a surprise on 1 1/3 cable flies ss db press (db's touching) I had to go up 10 lbs on the cable flies and 5 on the db press. Considering things had not been going particularly well this was a very welcome finish.

Well SX I continue to feel, I will weigh in tonight, I feel I lost another lb or 2 which would be perfect.

DTHC not feeling it yet ... maybe it had something to do with my big finish.

In other news I made a big move on saturday, I signed an agreement with a local meat distributor. I will receive 6 months worth at a time. This is definitely supperior quality and it really doesn't cost much more. All meat and fish is flash frozen and vacuum packed and it's all Alberta beef and very lean. I tasted some and wow the quality is superb. This will come in handy when I have to eat more plainly as the meat has very good flavour.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal on the meat supply DW! Had some Alberta beef last time I was up there, mighty tasty and this is coming from a guy who lives in TX where beef is religion. Weird you are not feeling the DTHC, I noticed it from dose one and on Saturday after taking only one and coming off food poisoning I was able to finally get past a plateau on incline press. I shall see how it treats me when I start taking 3 a day later this week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm....interesting

How long u gonan run the DTHC? 30 days?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm....interesting

How long u gonan run the DTHC? 30 days?
I plan on running it for 6 weeks, I have 2 bottles. I will be able to increase the dose to 8 the last 10 days or so.

Day 16

Pullups I was getting a couple more reps this time around. I get one less rep each set 9-8-8-7-6.. I believe it went.

Tbar rows again reps were up I got 5 X 10 only missed one rep on the 4th set.

So I am a tiny bit stronger maybe... remember I am losing weight so I will settle for not being weaker. I am a bit Prime spoiled, I was quite a bit stronger on prime. I was hoping for something similar on DTHC. Seems some respond to one and not the other. I have a history of poor response to Trib products other than Prime. I just wanted to try this out to see if it worked for me. It's been only a little over 2 weeks though and I dosed very low for the first 5 days .. I'm not giving up on it yet.

I forgot to fuggin weigh in last night!! I was really interested what was happening on the scales. What I am going to do is carb up a little more on Wednesday to try and create the same conditions. A few extra carbs with each meal should do the trick.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW am I right to read that you are going up to 8 of the 120 count DTHC near the end? I know it says you can go to six but that is one really high dose. I might make it up to 4 but I guess I am one who is feeling it already at 2 pills so not sure how much more I will get if I double the dose.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW am I right to read that you are going up to 8 of the 120 count DTHC near the end? I know it says you can go to six but that is one really high dose. I might make it up to 4 but I guess I am one who is feeling it already at 2 pills so not sure how much more I will get if I double the dose.
It's all relative, if I find that 6 is enough I will probably stick to it. I have the option of increasing the dose cuz I have the pills.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

HITT cardio 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes moderate...
decent session...

Last night I was fairly surprised when I looked in the mirror, looking much leaner. So if I can remember to weigh in tonight we'll see how many pounds it cost me...