serving size :
1 tablet
servings per container 75

ingredients :

proprietary blend
testosterone support complex 150mg
2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one
cyclodextrin
ellagic acid (proprietary standardized extract)
resveratrol (proprietary standardized extract)
yohimbine
luteolin

quick things....

i've ran the old T-911 as part of PCT, and had pretty decent gains, which means i'm expecting the same using this as standalone. i realize i used more products for PCT, but if i can gain strength in PCT, there is no reason i can't gain strength using this :) following this log, i will run another cycle, and use the new T-911 again in PCT.

current supplements:

carbs
protein
multi
fish oil
that's it. i want this log to be as accurate as possible, so my current supplements are as basic as it gets. i will preload cycle support on day 20 of this log.

i start this on monday, doing my standard routine of :

M - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
T - back/bi's/rear delts
W - legs/forearms
Th - chest/tri's/front and mid delts
F - back/bi's/rear delts

what i expect :

solid consistent progression - increases of 2-3 reps per workout vs the week before, instead of the 1 i would get from my basic supplements (see above), as well as modest increase in recovery. my workout is bastardized DC style, and you'll figure it out quick :) libido increases, any mood increases, etc will be noted daily.

this log will run for 37 days, starting again, on monday, updated daily - 37 updates.

thanks again LG for choosing me as a tester. with any luck, this product should exceed the original.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, bud!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks all you guys for joining :) tomorrow the fun begins.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will watch see how the new T-911 compares to the old version.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for being late :) subbed in bro!

M

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 2 of this stuff. I like it so far. I take 2/day on a 5 on 2 off rotation. Since I don't lift on the weekends currently I figured that would be fine.
I'm interested to see how this treats you Sunny. Blow it up!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
again, thanks for joining everyone.

dosed my first pill this morning, same taste - a cross between cotton candy and hubba-bubba original chewing gum. not quite as chalky as the first T-911, but still kinda there if you search for it. dissolve time is around 10 minutes.

Good luck! Care to remind me what the change to T-911 was, ingredients look pretty similar.
just found my old bottle of T-911, and the ingredients are indeed different.

new bottle :
proprietary blend

cyclodextrin
yohimbine
luteolin

old bottle :
proprietary blend
Androstan-3-aplha-ol-17-one

cyclodextrin
yohimbine
luteolin

D

Davidlee

Shoulda told me you were starting a log! I will read and harass you daily now :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again, thanks for joining everyone.

dosed my first pill this morning, same taste - a cross between cotton candy and hubba-bubba original chewing gum. not quite as chalky as the first T-911, but still kinda there if you search for it. dissolve time is around 10 minutes.

just found my old bottle of T-911, and the ingredients are indeed different.

new bottle :
proprietary blend

cyclodextrin
yohimbine
luteolin

old bottle :
proprietary blend
Androstan-3-aplha-ol-17-one

cyclodextrin
yohimbine
luteolin
cotton candy & hubba bubba MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In a little late but in... thanks for the hint, good luck on this run.. if you kept good notes you'll tell us the difference in the effects of the two profiles :D

L

loki515

Awards
good luck suncloud, def. be watching to see how it goes for you.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
man, all of you! thanks for joining everyone.

In a little late but in... thanks for the hint, good luck on this run.. if you kept good notes you'll tell us the difference in the effects of the two profiles :D
you're right on time - first dose was this morning. i've got pretty good memory, and i did type the log for the last T-911, so i should be able to make a good comparison.

DAY 1

Monday
Chest/Tri's
bench 275 x 6/3/1 - no increase
chest dips BW + 100 x 7/4/2 - one more rep
upright rows (smith) 190x 8/3/2 - one more rep
incline bench 235x 7/3/2 - one more rep
Close Grip bench 235 x 7/4/2 - up two reps
military press 185x 9/5/2 - up one rep
cable crossovers 90 x 8/4/2 - nothing
tricep dip machine
reverse grip - 280 x 6/3/2 - up one
overhand grip - 280 x 5/3/1 - nothing
parallel - 280 x 8/5/2 - up one rep

thoughts : standard workout i guess. waiting for the T-911 to kick in, which should be in a day or two (i think). these numbers are pretty good for me, especially since i haven't been on anything other than the basic 4 for over a month.

mood
: definitely better than it should be. i've been assessed with a 3100 dollar fine from the state of california, and i'm taking it better than i should be. the ticket was an unenforceable one, but you can enforce anything apparently when you lie up on the stand, and the state needs your money. bleh. anyways, the point is, i should be much more upset about it than i am - i'm pissed, but not breaking stuff... the gym evaporated my anger fairly quick, which doesn't always happen.

energy/endurance
: none noted so far (its too early to tell anyways)

sidenote : i'll be changing gyms shortly, so by switching angles of the machines, some numbers will change, and some exercises will be subbed out. also, second tab has the tip of my tongue feeling a bit tingly.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Sorry i got here late.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seriously you make me look like a puss with your numbers! hahaha 3100$ Dam Sunny! Im not asking but wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. sadly, i got this ticket over the summer of 08, when i blew my knee out in police academy. i was so depressed, i started smoking for a week, and i got pulled over for a "incendiary device" on the road. section 21111VC. i ashed my cigarette out the window. section 2111VC states "these items can include cigarette butts and matches". now, if you throw a lit book or toaster that's on fire out your window, you're obviously going to get ticketed, so "cigarette butts and matches" are the two most minuscule things you could ticket for under the law. bleh. though if a cop says you threw a butt out the window, you can't really argue much other than "he's lying". argh.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO YOUR the reason why California burns down ever year! hahaha just playing bro...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SO YOUR the reason why California burns down ever year! hahaha just playing bro...
PE in this MF

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6MlwT1lBk0"]YouTube - public enemy - burn hollywood burn[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the major difference so far Sunny? may be to soon to tell, or maybe not..;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. I have a bottle but have been doing a little research on it lately and is seems like 60mg of andro is completely worthless

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Whats the major difference so far Sunny? may be to soon to tell, or maybe not..;)
well, mood so far (its only the 2nd day). definitely a bit too early to tell for anything else. i can tell you that before court, i was really depressed, and figured i'd loose regardless, but it was eating me up. after my 2nd dose, i was able to shrug it off, and tried to figure ways about working with the courts, which is not my personality for a major fine like that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yep. sadly, i got this ticket over the summer of 08, when i blew my knee out in police academy. i was so depressed, i started smoking for a week, and i got pulled over for a "incendiary device" on the road. section 21111VC. i ashed my cigarette out the window. section 2111VC states "these items can include cigarette butts and matches". now, if you throw a lit book or toaster that's on fire out your window, you're obviously going to get ticketed, so "cigarette butts and matches" are the two most minuscule things you could ticket for under the law. bleh. though if a cop says you threw a butt out the window, you can't really argue much other than "he's lying". argh.
have you been driving near Santa Cruz lately sir? the place is going up in smoke :drillsergeant:

I'm glad you're doing another log... and like Chris said those weights you throw around make me fell like p..., well he already said it! :afro:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're doing another log... and like Chris said those weights you throw around make me fell like p..., well he already said it! :afro:
lol. that's the joy of DC training :) seriously, hanging on to the strength and mass gains from my last cycle really catapulted my lifts :)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this. I have a bottle but have been doing a little research on it lately and is seems like 60mg of andro is completely worthless
There's no andro in the new formula, but if you've ever tried the old stuff, you'd know it's not "worthless" by any means. There is a reason for the low-dose; it's used to boost test, not suppress it. Take it off your shelf and give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no andro in the new formula, but if you've ever tried the old stuff, you'd know it's not "worthless" by any means. There is a reason for the low-dose; it's used to boost test, not suppress it. Take it off your shelf and give it a go. You won't be disappointed.
I never Andro was worthless, i said that i have read that it is not very effective at that dose.

I have the old version, and I plan on running it during winter.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never Andro was worthless, i said that i have read that it is not very effective at that dose.

I have the old version, and I plan on running it during winter.
That's what I'm saying. That dose seems to work very well for most people that have used it. You have to keep in mind that we're not using a super high dose for a reason. The mechanics behind it is that the low-dose will boost your own T-levels, rather than suppress it as with high doses for unnatural muscle gain.

Let us know what you think of it when you run it, but make sure if you run a log to note that it's the old version. The new stuff contains an AI (7,8 benz derivative) in place of the andro. Apparently it's more potent. I've been on it for 4 days now. We'll see.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 - yesterday

hit the gym up a bit later than usual - had to fight off a stomach ache caused by god knows what.

tuesday
back/bi's/rear delts

rest/pause
rack chins + 75 lbs, 7/4/2 - up one rep
deads 385 x 5 - up 5 lbs
face pulls 150 x 7/3/2 - up one rep
barbell rows - 220 x 8/4/3 - up one rep and 5 lbs. this is what a good supplement should do. hopefully i'll start seeing that on more lifts.
machine curls - 150 x 12/7/4 - up one rep. 160 doesn't feel safe on joints.
standing shrugs - 330 x 9/4/3 - up two reps
reverse pec dec machine - 140x 8/4/2 - up two reps

mood - high. feeling pretty solid, not quite invincible, but definitely ready to rock
energy/endurance - small increases show me something is happening, but nothing major. i say that after i shrugged 660 more pounds in total weight than last workout - maybe i'm too harsh. still, i do have high expectations, so i guess that's the way it is.
sidenotes - slept like a baby, and for a solid 8 hours, which is a bit unusual given i'm not on my normal sleep supps for this run. it did take me some time to fall asleep though - went down at 1:45 this AM. mood is fairly high, and i'm dosing day 3's tabs as i'm typing.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, look forward to following this and damn CA has some messed up laws man!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If it makes you feel better the city of Santa Barbara nailed me on the exact same fine back when I was in college. My fine was about 1/3 as hefty though, they really threw the book at you. I got 24 hours of community service though. I kinda feel like that's what I get for smoking cigarettes at the time though.

Ironically, I was tripping on mushrooms at the time I was pulled over (I was in the passenger seat... I don't want anyone thinking I am THAT crazy) and somehow I talked the cop into letting us go with just a littering ticket... all while tripping my balls off.

Oh yea, subbed homie.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. That dose seems to work very well for most people that have used it. You have to keep in mind that we're not using a super high dose for a reason. The mechanics behind it is that the low-dose will boost your own T-levels, rather than suppress it as with high doses for unnatural muscle gain.

Let us know what you think of it when you run it, but make sure if you run a log to note that it's the old version. The new stuff contains an AI (7,8 benz derivative) in place of the andro. Apparently it's more potent. I've been on it for 4 days now. We'll see.
yeah im pumped to run it. wait the new stuff is better than the old?!?! I thought the old was better so i got that one :(

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
glad to have you two on board :)

yep, quitting smoking was the best decision i've ever made. anything that you pay for, for the privilege of killing yourself is a stupid decision. besides, i'm glad to have those 5 IQ points back in my brain.

interestingly enough, my dad did his PHD thesis on addiction. he IQ tested himself normal (sans addiction), then got himself addicted to different compounds, one at a time, and IQ tested himself after each one. eventually, he was doing coke/smoking/drinking/pot/caffeine and a few others i can't remember.

the study was quite interesting, because he found regardless of the compound, you loose on average 5-7 IQ points while you're addicted, and those numbers are cumulative. what it boils down to, is you're taking a test, and when you get the "urge", you think "these last 5 questions don't matter much, lets choose C for the answer." when multiple addictions have cravings, the last 7-12 questions don't matter as much, etc.

what's fascinating here, is a genius (MENSA) has 135 IQ or higher, and a moron (websters dictionary) has an IQ of 80. average is 100. so having two addictions can take you from above average, to substandard very quickly...

quit smoking soon after the ticket (2nd quit attempt), and quit caffeine in early january to run the AX log, and i've never looked back. guess jack3d will never be something i can try. its fine to take, so long as you don't become addicted to it, but my caffeine addiction was insane - 80 cups of coffee a day or so give or take 10 cups : 600-800mg caffeine roughly. for that reason i have to be very careful of how much caffeine i intake. i think i'm hovering around 25mg a day now from two pots of decaf, which isn't enough to wire me :)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im pumped to run it. wait the new stuff is better than the old?!?! I thought the old was better so i got that one :(
Honestly I don't really know. I'm just starting the new stuff. The new formula is supposed to be stronger. There haven't been many logs on the new yet. I'm currently running one that includes it. Check out the "Workout Logs" section and find my thread. It should be near the top.

:cheers:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have a terrible caffeine/OTC stim addiction. While it's better than being hooked on coke or amphetamines... I really need to kick my caffeine habit. I know my adrenal system is all haywire right now.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with a little pre-workout coccaine. ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have a terrible caffeine/OTC stim addiction. While it's better than being hooked on coke or amphetamines... I really need to kick my caffeine habit. I know my adrenal system is all haywire right now.
depending on how much you take in daily, i've found its best to cut down maybe 5-10% every week. cold turkey off caffeine sucks - which i did in the summer of 04 - woke up in sweats every night for a month with the AC set to 68 degrees because my body couldn't figure out how to process water properly....

when i quit the caffeine early this year, i was at 4 pots of coffee a day, and i lowered that by half a pot every week starting in november. the withdrawal was still unpleasant (headaches for a few days), but only when i got rid of the last 6 cups did it happen, and only for a few days.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33lfmCgxdAw"]YouTube - Old Crow Medicine Show - Tell It To Me[/ame]