Slim Extreme first thoughts

scott2hott99

Awards
Hey i guys i didnt feel like waiting for the sample so i just went and bought a bottle. I popped my first pill this morning and it seemed like it kicked in pretty quickly. Kind of had an adderall type feel at first. I still have quite a bit of energy and i seem to be able to focus very well. And did i mention no appetite. These are just my first thoughts if anything changes i will let you guys know. Otherwise thanks AX for a great product!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im really excited about this product trying mine tommorow just got my bottle today cant wait i hear so much great things about it ooo boooooooy im happy.

scott2hott99

Awards
haha i know how you feel man i was so excited when i was waiting for mine today i check ed the mail like every half hour...ive been pretty active today too never just sitting and i played some beach volleyball earlier and am doing some HIIT and volleyball later so well see how i feel after that...let me know what you think about it tomorrow

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
yep :) i know exactly what you mean about the adderall feeling, haha!

scott2hott99

Awards
hey guys just an update well appetite suppresion and energy lasted all day unfortunately i was up until like 4 am but that was my fault for taking SX at 2PM when the package came.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dont know i took mine today didnt feel much im very stim tolerant and as far as appetite i wouldnt say it demolished it but it helps a little gonna test a few things mayeb up dosage well see it still gave pretty decent energy and appetite so hopefully more will come.

jim623

I dont know i took mine today didnt feel much im very stim tolerant and as far as appetite i wouldnt say it demolished it but it helps a little gonna test a few things mayeb up dosage well see it still gave pretty decent energy and appetite so hopefully more will come.
It's a subtle stimulant. You may not feel it the same as the stims you are use to. Usually by the end of the day, when one reflects back on the days events, they realize how much was accomplished, and that it was working as intended. Good, clean, jitter free, get s__t done, energy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys just an update well appetite suppresion and energy lasted all day unfortunately i was up until like 4 am but that was my fault for taking SX at 2PM when the package came.
My eyes initially caught "SX at 2PM" and I was like, "ooooooh snap, this won't end well."

I love SX, and as a student, the enhanced focus and mental acuity is really helpful. Good stuff.

scott2hott99

Awards
ya im also a student...not back at school yet but i can tell its gonna help with the studying because i usually cant focus well but i seem to be able to while on SX

sean vax

Awards
I recived mine today I was feeling sluglish not anymore I hope somthing like this is not banned

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I did feel more focused but im not quite sure on appetite yet it didnt seem to affect to much we'll see only first day.

sean vax

Awards
Hey everyone my name is Sean Vax I am not a bodybulider I am a over the hill delivery man /truck driver I move pallets of freight from buliding to buliding on carpet for the last 25 years I have had larbram tears surgery in both shoulders

I found this site an tried (Slim Extreme) I have been dragging bigtime got my shipment on Friday at work 1 hour later I feel 20 years youger an I am running circles around everyone no can keep up. It is now sunday I feel like a whole person an in 30 day I will be back in tip top shape Back to my old self.

I haven't felt like this since 2002 when they had RFA 1 Ephedra they sold at walmart

I am trying catch up on this site an want to learn ( The inventor is on the site) This stuff make me feel so good. I have 1 question I am a commercial driver class A I have to take drug tests

MY NUMBER ONE QUESTION WILL I FAIL A ( DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTION) DRUG TEST.

Who ever came out with this (Thanks) Is there a chance this could be pulled from the market. If so let me know so I can stock up.

Sean Vax

sean vax

Awards
Anyone!!

This stuff Rocks.... will I fail a work or DOT drug test . hard to belive I feel this good from 1 tab.

Sean Vax

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone!!

This stuff Rocks.... will I fail a work or DOT drug test . hard to belive I feel this good from 1 tab.

Sean Vax
If u haven't already been answered already u should trying going to their section or their website.

hoosker

Awards
WOW! I cannot believe it! This Ole Boy has tried a lot of "stuff" in his lifetime, but I gotta say I have renewed faith in this SX Energy Supplement, it works!
I took my first sample yesterday and wasn't expecting much, after so many letdowns from other products tried. However, I cruised along all day and lay awake last night wondering if I would sleep, and I took mine at 9am in the morning.
Like someone said above: "It's a subtle stimulant. You may not feel it the same as the stims you are use to. Usually by the end of the day, when one reflects back on the days events, they realize how much was accomplished, and that it was working as intended. Good, clean, jitter free, get s__t done, energy
It is SO true! When I looked back I realized that I ate because it was habit. I was eating but no real hunger or interest and then realized the suppresant was working! It is subtle and the last thing I need at 52 years young is a racing heart. I also had no CRASH, very important to me, because in my business I must maintain social at all times.
You have a new customer, the stuff is healthy, and it works! Oh, by the wway, I never usually write reviews so this has to be special, lol.
DAY 2
Took my second pill at 7:30am, key for these I tell you! Take it early! I was awake last night and twilighted for some time, but finally "fell out". It was a light sleep, I remember tossing, BUT, about 45 min. after my pill this morning and I am back at it, I have energy and am motivated. I have a desk job, (sedentary), so I notice more than say someone who is doing physical labor all day. It is now almost 11am, and I have no hunger, yahoo!
I thinkI'm going to keep a log of my daily feelings, effect and so forth on Blogspot, for myself as well as anyone else who is interested in following the journey. If you are, let me know and I'll post the link!

hoosker

Awards
BY the way, does anyone have the link for the free samples for SX Extreme? I just got mine and am buying the large bottles, but I have 3 buddies that want to try the samples...I just got mine a couple days ago, so they can't be over already? Can someone post the link again? Thanks in advance!

jim623

BY the way, does anyone have the link for the free samples for SX Extreme? I just got mine and am buying the large bottles, but I have 3 buddies that want to try the samples...I just got mine a couple days ago, so they can't be over already? Can someone post the link again? Thanks in advance!
www.powerofsx.com

Glad to hear you're having a favorable experience with SX. Thanks for posting. For a few days, your sleep patterns will be off a bit, restlessness, light sleep ... It'll get better! Like having jet lag, your body and mind will have to adjust.

hoosker

Awards
WoW!!! No kidding about the first two days! Today is day three (3) and thigns are much better. You were right on the money in explaining the ligth sleep patterns, but it is getting better. The first night I ended up taking a muscle relaxer and that helped me sleep. Also, Valerian root and melatonin helps in case anybody can use that info.
---
My order has been placed! Go for it people! If you need energy and appetite to be checked, this is the stuff.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
bump this to the skeptics and non-believers. great post. almost identical to my first experience with SX. keep the water intake high, don't skip your meals, and enjoy!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is great. Def helps with cravings, focus, and extra calorie burn.

My big problem is eating too much. I can tell I am more alert. It is making it easier to pay attention in class. I am sweating more than ever. I am not looking to drop a lot of weight FAST. This is helping me slowly drop the weight while I pack on muscle with an Epi pulse.

hoosker

Awards
TOMAHAWK88 (and others)
Funny you mentioned your sewating, my god, I am sweating bullets!!! I live in NJ, but since I started on the pills, man, sweat - sweat - sweat!! Anybody, else doing this as well? And yes, I have to watch what I'm eating still, but like I said, I find myself eating out of habit, rather than need, so the stuff has to be suppressing appetite.
The sweating is embarassing, anybody has any hints to help that, let me know. I took today off, (No pill) Day 6, and its 9pm and I still have energy, lol, so the effects linger and stay on too.
Still deciding on whether to keep a weight log or not, gots lots to lose. Good luck to everyone!

jim623

TOMAHAWK88 (and others)
Funny you mentioned your sewating, my god, I am sweating bullets!!! I live in NJ, but since I started on the pills, man, sweat - sweat - sweat!! Anybody, else doing this as well? And yes, I have to watch what I'm eating still, but like I said, I find myself eating out of habit, rather than need, so the stuff has to be suppressing appetite.
The sweating is embarassing, anybody has any hints to help that, let me know. I took today off, (No pill) Day 6, and its 9pm and I still have energy, lol, so the effects linger and stay on too.
Still deciding on whether to keep a weight log or not, gots lots to lose. Good luck to everyone!
The sweating is a thermogenic effect. Burning calories creates heat, in response you sweat to cool off.