MuscleMeds.... is this company worth a #*&$?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all! It has been a very, very, very long time since I posted on AnabolicMinds and I started to feel as if something was missing in my life. I feel that there is no better way to return than to do a log! So I will be logging all of the MuscleMeds products!

Your probably wondering why I would even waste my time or money doing this, and I am asking myself the same question. But I am getting them super cheap (I work at a supp. store, we get good deals from MHP, and MHP and MuscleMeds are the same company) and customers won't stop asking about their products. Sooooo I figured I would find out first hand.

HERE WE GO!:paranoid:

Stats:
Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 240.6 lbs
BF%: 17-18

Products Being Tested:
Hexaghen (IGF-1 and HGH stimulator)
Arimitest (Boosts my testosterone 10,000%):18:
ENoxide (N.O. = PUMPS!!)
Carnivor (Beef protien isolate)

All of these products are sublingual, except for Carnivor.

My goals: Become a freak as quickly as possible, lean up, and gain strength. (same as everyone else...)

My diet: I am eating for mass, and doing so about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. I am not killing myself to keep track of my diet, but am making sure I get at least 45g protein per meal and 60g of carbs. Sources are fairly clean, but again in I have some pizza, chinese food, hot wings, ect. NO BIGGIE. Water is chugged frequently throughout the day, 1.5-2 gallons.

Training Split and Style:

Day1 Chest
Day2 Back
Day3 OFF
Day4 Arms
Day5 Shoulders
Day6 OFF
Day7 Leg Destruction
Day8 OFF or light cardio/ABBS

I will be using HIT style training, and using a lot of negatives and rest/pause ****.

Alright guys, hit me with any questions and the log will begin shortly

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone interested in seeing this log??? I would like to know before I commit, and buy the rest of the MuscleMeds stack.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ahh, good old arimatest. i'll be interested to see if it does anything. i wish you luck.

with regards to a GH booster, its going to fall flat with that diet though. if a GH booster works, it works best with slow digesting/no carbs... that's why its either dosed at night (2 hours or longer after a meal), or anytime with keto dieters.

regardless, good luck man.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm to see what happens good luck bro

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im interested in the Hexaghen bro good luck

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
ahh, good old arimatest. i'll be interested to see if it does anything. i wish you luck.

with regards to a GH booster, its going to fall flat with that diet though. if a GH booster works, it works best with slow digesting/no carbs... that's why its either dosed at night (2 hours or longer after a meal), or anytime with keto dieters.

regardless, good luck man.
So insulin will mess with the effectivness of HEX? If this is what you mean, what do you think about going with low glycemic carbs with my last food meal about 3 hours before bed, and then taking Carnivor before bed maybe with some omega's or fish oil? (carnivor is zero carb)

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
if you seem to have no faith in the products, why would you buy them and take them?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So insulin will mess with the effectivness of HEX? If this is what you mean, what do you think about going with low glycemic carbs with my last food meal about 3 hours before bed, and then taking Carnivor before bed maybe with some omega's or fish oil? (carnivor is zero carb)
well, carbs, especially fast digesting ones blunt GH response, so obviously consuming high carb meals with your GH boosters make it very inefficient. so long as your GH booster is spaced far away from high GI meals, you're good to go. if you're dosing pre workout and bedtime, your preworkout shake may have to be altered, and your meal at bedtime should be low carb (as it should be anyways).

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
if you seem to have no faith in the products, why would you buy them and take them?
It's not that I don't have faith, its just that MuscleMeds makes some outrageous claims. I have been dissapointed with many supplements in the past, so I am always skeptical. But I believe because there is so little feedback, logs, and reviews on these products that they at least should be put to the test.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
well, carbs, especially fast digesting ones blunt GH response, so obviously consuming high carb meals with your GH boosters make it very inefficient. so long as your GH booster is spaced far away from high GI meals, you're good to go. if you're dosing pre workout and bedtime, your preworkout shake may have to be altered, and your meal at bedtime should be low carb (as it should be anyways).
Thanks for the input, this information was very helpful. I will be dropping carbs a couple hours out from the Hexaghen.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following. Friend let me try enoxide it worked pretty well for me but I wouldn't buy it.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Here we go!

Alright, everything has finally arrived so this log will be getting kickstarted tonight. I have been using the Hexaghen and Carnivor, but today I will start the Arimitest and ENOXIDE. I will give updates on all tonight!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lookin forward to it. :)

westpointer

Awards
i have ran arimatest twice, i picked up about 6 lbs each time, i like it, definitely give an alpha male feeling

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rhino67jg Supplements 7
Supplements 4
shaun1988 Supplements 3
shaun16 Supplements 2
AaronJP1 Supplements 3