Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, Recently I have been having some tendon issues, mainly in the bicep tendons particulaly my right I have also had shoulder joints that 'click' for as far back as I can remember, as far as joints go my knees are just getting worse and worse on me right now so Ive decided to use Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport. With this product my main aim is to heal my tendon issues- if my knees and shoulders get back on par that will be a added benefit but my main aim to is get these darn tendons sorted. I will be keeping a log of these products effects in this log and hope to keep things updated inleast once every few days. Appnut seem a great company- lets hope this product deliveres:fingersx:

I Took 1 pill just to check for allergy problems before beggining to count the days

Day 1: Took 3 no noticeable effect
Day 2: Took 3 no noticeable effect

Day 3:
Took 3- Tendons seem slightly better, but it is hard to tell whether to attribute this to osteo-sport or just natural healing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. If you have any questions, ask.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie!
Day 4: Left bicep tendon is no longer hurting- I Would say that it has healed faster than usual this time, also my knees seem slightly, just slightly more comfortable, right bicep tendon is still playing up but no where near as badly.

So far osteo-sport appears to be helping, hopefully more results are to come within the next few days!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie!
Day 4: Left bicep tendon is no longer hurting- I Would say that it has healed faster than usual this time, also my knees seem slightly, just slightly more comfortable, right bicep tendon is still playing up but no where near as badly.

So far osteo-sport appears to be helping, hopefully more results are to come within the next few days!
I know for sure that OsteoSport helps me with my joint/tendon/ligament issues (well, most of them). It helped my broken scaphoid (i.e. wrist) heal 2.5 weeks faster than usual!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I was actually just about to come on and comment about how it is now definitly having a noticeable effect :)

Day 5: Left tendon feeling great! right tendon is showing significant improvement-I feel that this can safely be attributed to osteo-sport! Loving this product so far.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, Recently I have been having some tendon issues, mainly in the bicep tendons particulaly my right I have also had shoulder joints that 'click' for as far back as I can remember, as far as joints go my knees are just getting worse and worse on me right now so Ive decided to use Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport. With this product my main aim is to heal my tendon issues- if my knees and shoulders get back on par that will be a added benefit but my main aim to is get these darn tendons sorted. I will be keeping a log of these products effects in this log and hope to keep things updated inleast once every few days. Appnut seem a great company- lets hope this product deliveres:fingersx:

I Took 1 pill just to check for allergy problems before beggining to count the days

Day 1: Took 3 no noticeable effect
Day 2: Took 3 no noticeable effect

Day 3:
Took 3- Tendons seem slightly better, but it is hard to tell whether to attribute this to osteo-sport or just natural healing.
subb'd

Rolled my ankle yesterday playing ball (again)- it swole up like a balloon- 5 Osteo-Sport later, and a 2 hr. soak in Epsom salt- all the swelling is gone :)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
ouch rms-glad to see it didnt effect you much, ankle injuries are a real bitch IMO. Anyway back to the log and thanks for your interest :)

Days 6-9
Tendons/shoulders/knees showing a VERY noticeable improvement- I dont know whats in osteo-sport thats acts quite so fast, I didnt expect anything till 2 or 3 weeks in to be honest but things feel a lot better already. Right tendon is still sore but considerably better than I expected it to be considering I trained back yesterday. So far it seems a great product.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
days 9-16
Right tendon is still sore- but this is ceratinly due to be trained yesterday, shoulders hurt a tenth of what they did, knees no longer hurt at all (I say this today after leg pressing 230kg (507lbs) for 20 yesterday so osteo-sport is a life saver for my knees) osteo-sport is a great supplement so far- it will certainly be going on my staples. The only bad thing is being the weight to move up to 4 capsules soon :p

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Okay The produce has done everything I wanted it to so im gonna wrap this up at day 25.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product writeup (From Applied nutriceuticals site)
Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals. It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise.

It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.

Unlike many other joint support products, Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5per day (depending on body weight – see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!

* Aids in the recuperation and regeneration of cartilage, tendons and joints
* Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue
* Promotes production of synovial fluid for smoother joint movement

Effects
I noticed decreased soreness in my knee and shoulder joints within a few days of starting this product, this has been a lasting effect, by tendon issues are now 90% healed and 10x better than they would normally be- I credit this entirely to osteo-sport.
Side effects
No serious side effects, the only minor side was that the capsules gave me rather bad breath about 20 minutes after taking them- but this really is insignificant, nothing that cant be cured with a mint.
Overall Thoughts
This is a great product which does exactly what it says on the label, It will be one of my staples from now on.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Okay The produce has done everything I wanted it to so im gonna wrap this up at day 25.

Product writeup (From Applied nutriceuticals site)
Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals. It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise.

It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.

Unlike many other joint support products, Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5per day (depending on body weight – see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!

* Aids in the recuperation and regeneration of cartilage, tendons and joints
* Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue
* Promotes production of synovial fluid for smoother joint movement

Effects
I noticed decreased soreness in my knee and shoulder joints within a few days of starting this product, this has been a lasting effect, by tendon issues are now 90% healed and 10x better than they would normally be- I credit this entirely to osteo-sport.
Side effects
No serious side effects, the only minor side was that the capsules gave me rather bad breath about 20 minutes after taking them- but this really is insignificant, nothing that cant be cured with a mint.
Overall Thoughts
This is a great product which does exactly what it says on the label, It will be one of my staples from now on.
Thank you for the review bud. Honestly, this one of the best supplements on the market in general because it delivers. If you ask me it should be in everyone's staple arsenal. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Effects
Side effects
Overall Thoughts
Thank you for your review. OsteoSport is indeed a supplement to keep int he "staples" cupboard! Glad that you enjoyed it :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT