Irish Rugby tries Phyto-Test

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been away from the gym for a bit and way from the board for even longer. I just moved to amazing Chicago in July and am now finally settled and found a good gym. So that means its time to get back to the grind and get my self back into shape.

I like what I read about Phyto-Test so I thought i would give it a try.

I was up around 225 before this past springs rugby season and now I am at 199 after separating my shoulder and messing my leg all up this spring. My work out routine will go like this:

Day 1: Chest/Back
Day 2: Arms/Shoulders
Day 3: Legs/Abs

And then I usually do some HIIT every other morning before work during the week.

My Diet has been suspect, but for the last 3 weeks I have cleaned it up a ton and gotten back on a normal non-trash filled daily routine.

I am looking to lean out a bit, but really just trying to get my size back that I had before my injuries.

Other Supplements include:

Muscle Pharm's Combat Triple Berry (I love this stuff)
Muscle Pharm's Assault
Muscle Pharm's Bulletproof
Super Cissus Rx
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Day 1:

Got my bottle today and took my first does before my workout.

The Beta-Alanine from the Assault always rocks me i feel like my whole body is asleep and I LOVE IT!

The phyto-test really kicked in about 10 minutes into my workout... I just felt powerful and remotely pissed off. These two guys just sat on the two benches and talked for like 10 minutes and then did one set of DB bench and had piss poor form and grunted extraordinarily loudly while pressing like 45s... and then Alfonso Soriano (Cubs player who I loathe) got picked off of first and I just about threw a bench through the glass, but I digress. Anyway the Back pump was great and so was Chest. I just too my post wo shake and I am about to make some dinner here in the next 20 mins.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Day 1:

So had my first full day on PT and I just got home from the gym. I had arms and shoulders and the pump was great. It feels so good to be back in the gym and getting back to feeling good everyday.

I took my first dose of Phyto in the morning at 7:30am right before I left for work a long with my morning protein shake. Ate my breakfast on the way to work and then about 45 minutes later I WAS STARVING. So I ate some raw almonds pretty much consistently til lunch and then ate a turkey sandwich...still hungry...pretty much all day I have been hungry and I have been stuffing my face with food and protein. Its a good thing I am taking the month off from drinking because that saved money will now go towards food.

I started at 199.6 and today at the same time I weighed 201.5. That is probably negligible because I have been drinking a lot of water to quench my ever present caffeine addiction. So its most likely just some added water weight. Either way just getting back to the gym has been great. I am taking this fall off of rugby to rehab my shoulder and knee.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
U

UKStrength

I'm interested in your thoughts too mate, this is in my PCT at the moment so a comparison to a solo effort might make for good reading! :)

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Days 3 4 and 5

So far so good. I am really started to get hungry all the time now and my strength is starting to come back nicely. My workouts are intense and generally filled with a pretty good amount of aggression. On Saturday, this guy that looks like Big Black from Rob and Big was talkin smack about the Cubs (I bleed Cub blue and that has been passed down for 4 generations now...its a disease) and it was really pissing me off, but I ripped out a few more reps on DB Bench that I didnt think I was going to get because of it. Sunday I played rugby in the morning and the PT was awesome on the field. I had a drive in me to hunt the ball carrier down that I usually only have for the first 10 minutes or so, but it lasted the whole first half and then I got pulled so I am sure it would have lasted longer. That was nice too. I am leaning out a bit too. Not so much in my stomach, but in my chest and in my arms too. I feel good right now too. So as of right now I am doing well. Although I have to order some more protein I just ran out of the Triple Berry and I am going to use ON Double Rich until I can get my MP Choco Peanut Butter in the mail. I will post "before" pics tonight after I get home from the gym and give a more detail description of my lifts.