USPlabs VAT Attack Review

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up week 3. 3-4g a day, reduced calorie diet. Little no effect apparent. I really like many of USP's capped products, but have had no success with their bulk powder line. I will not be purchasing VAT attack again.

Finishing up week 3. 3-4g a day, reduced calorie diet. Little no effect apparent. I really like many of USP's capped products, but have had no success with their bulk powder line. I will not be purchasing VAT attack again.
Not that I am questioning you at all but the consumer would probably love more information beyond a reduced calorie diet. Obviously you logged your calories to make that statement so posting the diet would be a great addition to any reveiw.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may be one of the first who has not responded that I read about. I am using that and no additional fat burner/nutrient partitioner and am seeing a reduction in waste/love handle fat since taking it. Not a fast process but definitely noticable. Help us out and post dosage, diet, workout etc.. so we can see what is going on. Not very fair to say it is crap without some objectivity behind your statement.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Never said it was crap, just didn't do much for me. I don't count calories and I'm not gonna start. I'm obsessed enough with training and eating clean. If you don't believe I reduced my cals (I know that's not specifically what your saying) then why would you believe some numbers I gave you? I ate clean, ate less, did cardio and a high volume workout. It doesn't take a mathematician or a daily log to determine that you're eating less food than you normally would.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well so far I'm on like day 3 of vat attack at 3g per day. Haven't noticed much until today. I mix it in a gallon jug and drink thruout the day with a bunch of other powders. However today I tried using it 1g 3x a day. I have noticed some stomach issues (postin on my blackberry from the bathroom lol). But it was only wen trying it this way that I got the problem. I'm loking foward to the results. It tastes vaguely like pslin and weak black coffee in a bottle of water. Ill keep people updated as best I can.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that I think of it. I did start other supplements as well today so may not even be vat attack. Could be the tta or zero stim by alri

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well so far I'm on like day 3 of vat attack at 3g per day. Haven't noticed much until today. I mix it in a gallon jug and drink thruout the day with a bunch of other powders. However today I tried using it 1g 3x a day. I have noticed some stomach issues (postin on my blackberry from the bathroom lol). But it was only wen trying it this way that I got the problem. I'm loking foward to the results. It tastes vaguely like pslin and weak black coffee in a bottle of water. Ill keep people updated as best I can.
I ran VAT Attack! 1.5g 2x/day with 2g of SuperCissus RX 3x/day for 5 weeks as part of PCT running into a recomp.

The whole point of the stack was cortisol control (and tendon repair) - and from that end I believe contributed signficantly to keeping gains.

I had no stomach issues, however if dosed too close to bedtime (within hrs) found it difficult to sleep.

I would agree it tastes little like black coffee, and was sticky when moist. I was capping the product.

For what it is, perhaps the price is a little on the steep side - however being a "no-frills" bulk product, price is a factor of production rather profit.

I still have 1.5 containers -I'll look at running it again on a cut at a later stage.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Cool, if you were indeed eating under maintenance, as well as upping the cardio, those two things combined would have you going down in weight, and/or changing BF-BM ratio. Now, if you didn't have any change in your body composition with those alone, the supplement, no matter what, cannot help you. There's no such thing as eye-balling a diet. To be exact, you have keep track.