Awesome Natural Stack. Are you ready for this?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome Natural Stack. Are you ready for this?

Hey guys,
    For the past several days I have been mulling over ideas as to what stack I should do. At first I really, really wanted to do 1-T because I had never done a PH/DS. However, I am only 19 and people have been telling me that I should not be messing with that stuff until I'm 21. So, this is the stack I decided to go with:Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and Phyto-Testosterone. Has anyone done this or something very similar? Do you guys think it will help me gain muscle and lose fat at the same time? Please let me know your thoughts/personal experience. Thanks! Let the games begin...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Anybody?

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

at 19 your metabolism should burn fat without supps. sustain alpha...taco-8...why? cut carbs consume 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight...maybe a caffine pill or coffee for a "boost" pre workout. cardio 3x's a week, lift m-w-f...and that should work. IMO save the ph/ds for your mid 20's.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    at 19 your metabolism should burn fat without supps. sustain alpha...taco-8...why? cut carbs consume 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight...maybe a caffine pill or coffee for a "boost" pre workout. cardio 3x's a week, lift m-w-f...and that should work. IMO save the ph/ds for your mid 20's.
    I am not doing ph/ds. I said I thought about it, but decided to do a natural stack. Phyto-Testosterone supposedly mimics testosterone's anabolic effect, and the Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 work together to raise my body's natural test levels as high as possible. All three are natural and should work, hopefully. I will be happy if I gain 5 pounds of muscle in 4-8 weeks, depends on how long they will last.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ready for New Stack Help
    By osi0645 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. Awesome new stack!
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7