Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log

chuebner

Awards
So basically since I am jobless and living at home with a lot of free time on my hands I thought I would log PPs Testosterone Recovery Stack as part of my PCT. This is my first log and first OTC PCT. I will only be using the TRS and possibly RPN. I did not see very many logs for strickly this PCT (at least not for the first ten pages I searched), so I figured I would go for it. This is not sponsored.

Please follow along......

PERSONAL INFO:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Height: 6'
Weight 238lbs
Cycle History: Mdrol, Epi, Pplex, Hdrol & xTren

CYCLE INFO::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hdrol 50/50/75/100/100
xTren 0/60/60/90/120/120

***I went up to 120 b/c I felt nothing. No sides and no real strength gains for whatever reason.
***I would also like to preface my log by saying this is my first cycle on a strick near vegetarian diet. All of my other cycle exp have been when I was eating tons and tons of meat. I would assume that b/c of this I did not get as explosive of gains as I would have accepted.

***I will start this log on the last day of my cycle. I have four more days left and will lay out my feelings as the weeks progress using just the TRS.

***I will record weight gain or strength gain using only the big lifts for each day I work out. And will outline those in my next post.

CYCLE ISSUES::::::::::::::::::::::
Honestly, I really felt like this was a mild cycle from those I have done in the past. Aggression not as much there, nor feelings of euphoria. I started the cycle weighing 227 and ended at 238, but strenght wasn't as noticable. I dropped an inch and a half of my waiste line. I still have a slight gut and the damn love handles never seen to go away, but I can get my veins to pop in my chest, shoulders, traps and arms pretty easily. Loving that aspect.
My blood pressure did not change throught out the cycle. It stayed within a very healthy range. My sex drive really only seemed effected at the begining of this week (I still wake up with morning wood). I did start getting back pumps this week. So much so I couldn't do yard work. How do you explain that to your mom!! haha.

I dont want to take anything away from this cycle. Aesthetically it was great, just not the strenght gains I am used too, I am willing to bet it is my change in diet.

chuebner

Awards
End of Cycle Lifts:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*** I combined the routine of Tate's 5/3/1 with some DC and 5x5 philosophies.
*** I will only record this last set each exercise
Workout One

Seated Military DB Press- 100x6
Chin ups- 50reps total
Dips BW- (+55lbs)x12
Standing BB Press- 175x6

Work out 2

Squats-255x25
***more of a DC routine...my back just never likes the squat motion

Work out 3
Bench Press 305x6
Bar Bell Row 275x5
Incline DB Press 115x7
Hammer Strength Row 10platesx7

Work out 4
Deadlift (5x5) 405

***I have two more workouts on my last four days if anything changes i will record those and then I will start my PCT

***I will be using the protocol outlines on each of the containers.

Here was my mix for today: Advent, Misery Signals, Black My Heart

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow along! Let me know if you have any questions about our TRS along the way.

Good luck! :)

chuebner

Awards
Also, if it makes a difference here is what my diet looks like. First Three are consumed everyday.

Breakfast: 2 scoops whey and 2 cups oats with fruit (strawberry or blueberry) and walnuts.

Sip on Whey throughout day

Preworkout Meal: 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 black beans

***I usually change up the rest of my meals, but most will always consist of rice or quina, black beans, lots of soy beans, edemame, oats, sweet potato, fruit, green beans or brocoli and granola. I mostly eat organic aside from loads of tuna and chicken.
I do not consume red meat or diary. I refrain from breads and rarely eat chicken anymore. I have started to eat Muscle Builders protein bars a lot. Always on sale at Kroger and they have come out with a new line of completly organic.

chuebner

Awards
Thanks trauma...I will...I do have nolva on hand, but really want to try this by itself.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
subbed - i've always had the most positive experience with PP's products but never had the balls to go with a SERM, even for a recent 6 week 1-t tren cycle. Sorry to hear your strength gains weren't what you hoped for chuebner. Can I ask why you were switching your diet? Did you become a vegetarian recently for moral reasons or was there another reason?

Good luck with the PCT!

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm using it right now. Only thing so far that I didn't like was the first 2 days I took off from Sustain (5on/2off protocol). I know they recommend this to conserve applications and because it doesn't have a negative effect on the products efficacy but... yea I still miss applying it! :/

Side note: Vegetarian on cycle huh? :eek: Seems like a waste of improved protein synthesis.

chuebner

Awards
Hey guys thanks for following along. I have always used a novla/clomid PCT, but this time around thought why not? I feel like I know my body well enough and never felt shutdown like I did with Mdrol. haha and yes it does seem weird...but I still ate tons of tuna and the occasional chicken breast and still managed to hit around 250-300g of protein. My girlfriend decided it was something she wanted to do, initially to loose weight. But then really fell in love with the life style. I saw how it benefited her and he just seemed all around healthier. So I have adopted it almost. Its soooo tough to give up such good sources of protein like eggs, chicken and tuna...so I just kept tuna and some chicken. I can honestly say I feel soo much better. The only bad thing is I crap a whole lot. By 2pm I may have crapped 3 times.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for following along. I have always used a novla/clomid PCT, but this time around thought why not? I feel like I know my body well enough and never felt shutdown like I did with Mdrol. haha and yes it does seem weird...but I still ate tons of tuna and the occasional chicken breast and still managed to hit around 250-300g of protein. My girlfriend decided it was something she wanted to do, initially to loose weight. But then really fell in love with the life style. I saw how it benefited her and he just seemed all around healthier. So I have adopted it almost. Its soooo tough to give up such good sources of protein like eggs, chicken and tuna...so I just kept tuna and some chicken. I can honestly say I feel soo much better. The only bad thing is I crap a whole lot. By 2pm I may have crapped 3 times.
So you did it for a chick.... okay - i've done stupider things. Haha

chuebner

Awards
hahaha...aww come one! She did not force me into, its something I have been toying with...when she did it, I figured why the hell not.

Welcome knowbull

chuebner

Awards
before & after blood work w/ PP TRS PCT ?

i did this stack combined w\toremifene\horny goat weed & honestly it was the only pct where i wasnt all mangled.

the sustain alpha felt amazing, i applied the stuff in the morning, arms, legs, testes & i felt great all day. Libido was actually very overwhelming.
I would love to provide that..however upon graduation I am jobless and insuranceless...Unless someone in higher education wants to hire me I cannot....hmmm you used horny goat weed??

chuebner

Awards
Oh and I decided to start PCT today...I reallly do not see any benefit in going the last couple of days. I am also adding in Neovar b/c I am really going to up my carbs and love using Neovar when doing so.

chuebner

Awards
Wow..well the I have something to look forward too..
As far as blood work goes...I have kept up with my blood work b4. I just will not be able to with this one...All have gone well in the past, so I would assume as far as blood work is concern I would be okay. This did not feel as harsh as my Mdrol cycle. But I do feel that I can honestly give a good opinion on bouncing back too. But if it makes a PCT log null and void...might just not log it....

In other news Marylin Manson has issued a statement via myspace...anyone one who has the guts to talk bad about him in the media he will personally visit his/her household and see how much they treasure free speech. If he isnt the p**** i know he is, i know what I want for Christmas

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
while the log won't be AS imformative without blood work, it can help people to get a feel for what to expect from the products, continue the log if you dont mind

chuebner

Awards
Yeah I feel like that is what I could at least offer and how it compares to other PCTs I have done.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
found your log bro. subbed good luck

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...aww come one! She did not force me into, its something I have been toying with...when she did it, I figured why the hell not.

Welcome knowbull
I'm just messing with you bro. Did you lean out at all? I know alot of vegetarians and they all seem pretty low bodyfat (except for the ones who only eat carbs, no veggies or tofu).

chuebner

Awards
I'm just messing with you bro. Did you lean out at all? I know alot of vegetarians and they all seem pretty low bodyfat (except for the ones who only eat carbs, no veggies or tofu).
hahah..i mean so what if my new favorite dates are going local fresh markets! I did lean out some and got a couple of comments from friends. Honestly, I still feel like I can get quality protein sources. I did a lot of research and through foods like blackbeans, soybeans, and quina (sp?) I can still hit a solid daily protein.

chuebner

Awards
DAY ONE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Today I started PCT.

I applied my first 5 pumps today. I have never useds transdermals, so I was suprised how much liquid I got in 5 pumps. I applied to chest, sides, thighs...still a little unsure about the testicles haha.

Smell: There is def a smell that goes a long with this stuff. At first I thought it smelled like sausage, but then it smelled a tad like cinnamon. Either way it wasn't too bad.

Application: Very easy to apply, kind of like moisturizer.

I will note that the bottle is pretty cool looking. It just seems weird to have a bottle of cream and not pills or caps. I am looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I also threw in Neovar. I took its with around 70g of carbs in the morning and then post workout with around 50gs.

Side note: This may affect my ability to keep what strength gains I felt I made. I have reciently graduated and cannot find employment. If I stay were I currently live things should be fine I can go to Gold Gyms (not a huge fan, but they have a squat rack). If I movewho knows what gyms I might have to use. Condo and apt gyms aren't know for squat racks.

***anyone else having trouble finding jobs??? Any advice... secrets?? There is no way I can just work at Barnes and Noble and pay off student loans and rent.

Last edited:
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hahah..i mean so what if my new favorite dates are going local fresh markets! I did lean out some and got a couple of comments from friends. Honestly, I still feel like I can get quality protein sources. I did a lot of research and through foods like blackbeans, soybeans, and quina (sp?) I can still hit a solid daily protein.
Are protein shakes considered vegetarian friendly? I know most of them contain gelatin, which is animal derived. Did you use shakes? Soy? Whey?

DAY ONE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Today I started PCT.

I applied my first 5 pumps today. I have never useds transdermals, so I was suprised how much liquid I got in 5 pumps. I applied to chest, sides, thighs...still a little unsure about the testicles haha.

Smell: There is def a smell that goes a long with this stuff. At first I thought it smelled like sausage, but then it smelled a tad like cinnamon. Either way it wasn't too bad.

Application: Very easy to apply, kind of like moisturizer.

I will note that the bottle is pretty cool looking. It just seems weird to have a bottle of cream and not pills or caps. I am looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I also threw in Neovar. I took its with around 70g of carbs in the morning and then post workout with around 50gs.

Side note: This may affect my ability to keep what strength gains I felt I made. I have reciently graduated and cannot find employment. If I stay were I currently live things should be fine I can go to Gold Gyms (not a huge fan, but they have a squat rack). If I movewho knows what gyms I might have to use. Condo and apt gyms aren't know for squat racks.

***anyone else having trouble finding jobs??? Any advice... secrets?? There is no way I can just work at Barnes and Noble and pay off student loans and rent.
The transdermals from PP are great in my experience. What is your education? work background? where do you live?

chuebner

Awards
Are protein shakes considered vegetarian friendly? I know most of them contain gelatin, which is animal derived. Did you use shakes? Soy? Whey?

The transdermals from PP are great in my experience. What is your education? work background? where do you live?
I just finished my Master's in Higher Education. And live in South Carolina. Which in these times was not very smart. We in South Carolina enjoy being very backwards when it comes to just about everything. So when we have budget cuts, we cut education and jail funding. Never mind the amount of research that says otherwise.

chuebner

Awards
DAY TWO::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While I do not think I will update everyday, I just wanted to point out a couple of things. My strenght has not deminished so far. There seems to be this threshold that my strength returns to after a cycle. But so far not....but it still couuld be to early.

And as far as the smell, its def sausage. I think i put more time into smelling this time that actually applying.

Taste-wise Toco-8 and Endoamp are fine. I have some orange cream protein powder and they complement it very well. I thought they might taste horrible, but this seem quite tasteless.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY TWO::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While I do not think I will update everyday, I just wanted to point out a couple of things. My strenght has not deminished so far. There seems to be this threshold that my strength returns to after a cycle. But so far not....but it still couuld be to early.

And as far as the smell, its def sausage. I think i put more time into smelling this time that actually applying.

Taste-wise Toco-8 and Endoamp are fine. I have some orange cream protein powder and they complement it very well. [/B]I thought they might taste horrible, but this seem quite tasteless.[/B]
yeah i think toco-8 and endoamp have kind of butter taste not bad at all.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I mix toco-8 and endo amp with cottage cheese in the AM usually. Cinnamon and dash of vanilla extract and the cottage cheese taste awesome. The toco-8 and endo amp actually add to the taste IMO. Sustain Alpha has always kept my gains. I'm actually thinking of using it year-round when off cycle.

As far as the masters in higher-education.... are you involved in the linkedin network? (http://www.linkedin.com/) This may help you get out there. Monster.com? It is all about who you know.

chuebner

Awards
I mix toco-8 and endo amp with cottage cheese in the AM usually. Cinnamon and dash of vanilla extract and the cottage cheese taste awesome. The toco-8 and endo amp actually add to the taste IMO. Sustain Alpha has always kept my gains. I'm actually thinking of using it year-round when off cycle.

As far as the masters in higher-education.... are you involved in the linkedin network? (http://www.linkedin.com/) This may help you get out there. Monster.com? It is all about who you know.
I am so glad you said that it keeps gains. I am not ready to chalk this up to some miracle PCT, but yesterday was leg day and I squated more than I ever have before, a def PR. With that said I have been doing DC style with my legs. I usually push as much as I can for 25-27 reps. So I do not know if doing that for a month has really increased my max or not. But holy **** was I suprised that I could jsut keep adding 20lbs every set.

It just sucks right now with jobs, b/c normally your fighting for jobs with ppl with similiar degrees. Now im competing for jobs with ppl outside higher ed. I am finding it to be about who you know, not what your degree is in. However, one of the jobs I applied for I knew the Program Coordinator and the Dean of the Grad School for that program and still nothing. How does that happen. Tough times.

chuebner

Awards
Day 4:::::::::::::::::::::::

Stuff is great so far. I feel like I am gaining more strenght off cycle, than on. Today was Bench/Row day and killed my bench. I haven't repped 315 for a long time. But it felt good...so thats another PR I have hit and its the fourth day.
I also felt a huge pump in my back from my rows. Felt very great in the gym today. Great strength and pump. I also finally was able to do all three sets with 115lbs DBs for incline. Normally I hit that for my last set and get 6 reps. This time I got 115lbs for 8reps on the last set. Nutzzz brah.

chuebner

Awards
Sorry it has been awhile since i have updated. I went to the beach for a couple of days. Got in one good workout and this idiot sunburn scar on my forehead. I have come to a crossroads unfortunatly. August 9th will be my last day to workout out at the school gym. So I will become a vagrant and not sure how that will effect my numbers.

I am on my second week. I am currently sitting around 235. One thing I have noticed, that I really didn't notice on cycle, is how much my endurance was up. Yesterday when I lifted I could really tell. I save military presses last so I can go all out and was barely got 175x5. Stanima is def been lost post-tren.

Applications still going nicely. The smell is still so weird to me. Today is deadlifting day and well see where my numbers are at. So far I will say I am likely my recovery. My libido is def back up if not higher.

I went out last night....I could not count how many times I just wanted get it on right in the bar.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
haha - glad to hear the libido is up!

chuebner

Awards
Yeah man its nuts soo far...its like it kicked in out of nowhere and on "guys night out" hahaha

Tried to deadlift today. This was about an hour after I had three moes soft tacos. I was soo damn gassy I had to give up. I just started my first 5x5 and just quit. I just cannot be the guy that everytime he brings the bar back up I let one rip...too many ppl working around me.

I did however go on just to get an arm workout in, since it was my last day and I rarely do bicep work. Well ****, I was very pleasantly suprised......I lifted whatever I set my sights on as far as arms. 65lb db curls easy 160lbs on the seated bicep curl thing...just all came in easy. So I guess I cannot be too bummed.

Currently I am pissed about all the negative stuff I have been reading about soy milk....life isnt fair.

chuebner

Awards
Today will be my first day in the gym for about four days. Mainly due to the fact I graduated and not sure where I will be in the next few months. However, I think it will be a great way to put myself and these products to the test. Ill report how it goes. Today its Bench/Rows/ and then whatever else I feel like doing since I am not sure when my next upper body day will be.

chuebner

Awards
S after a week off...I finally found a gym that does one month memberships and I was finally able to lift. The gym is great. It def caters more towards powerlifters and olympic lifters. They have some fun stuff.

As far as my work out went, it took some getting used to lifting heavy again. Normally I would get 315 for 5, today only 2. Which is okay. I also was able to go just a heavy on bent of rows and croc rows....def a great pump and was stoked I haven't lost too much strenght..

Tomorrow is leg day and will be another good test.

chuebner

Awards
Im just now half way through Week 3 and feel like I have bounced back. My only problem is the lifting aspect. As I stated before my workout have been sporadic since I couldnt find a gym. I am now back into one. I feel that I am still staying stagnant and said screw it. Im going ahead and starting my 5/3/1 program.

As far as this TRS goes. I enjoy it..just not sure if transdermals are my thing. Taking pills leave less room for error. I live in SOuth Carolina and its hot as ****, so as soon as i step out of hte shower I can feel myself sweating again. Not sure if never having dry skin effects the sustain alpha.

So far I think I would utilize the Toco-8 and Endo Amp for sure. At the end of the week Ill post numbers and compare cycle weights and post cycle weights.