IO - The Hema/Prop log without a SERM!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Welcome to the log ..

I'll be starting this stack August 1st, but figured I'd post this early to keep everything organized and answer/ask questions!

My stats:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 170 at 11-12% (down from 235 at 20%)
Years Training: 2 (Played football all through school, but I was never serious about lifting until roughly 2 years ago)

The goods:

The picture doesn't include everything, the list below does:

GNC Hawthorne Berry
GNC Milk Thistle
GNC Amino Acids 1800
ON Amino Acids 2222 Liquid
ON 100% Whey
ON Serious Mass
ON Opti-Men
NXLabs AminoVol
NXLabs Nitro T3 (post)
NXLabs Anavol
MRI ProNOS
Designer Supplements N.O. Limits
LGSciences Anadraulic State (post)
iSatori MX-LS7
KiloSports Clomid (not clomed) (post)
SAN MyoTest (post)
EST Hemadrol (hdrol clone)
EST Propadrol ("unique" ph, similar to maxlmg)

I'll be running everything as directed.
50/50/50/50 on the Hema
60/60/60/60/ on the Prop

My "PCT" will be the T3, MyoTest, Clomid, and Anadraulic State. No SERM.

I'll be working out 5 days a week. Good combo of push and pull. I might not be able to do deads, due to past injury, but I'll try. Squats will be fine. Bench and cleans will be done too.

A general overview will be:

M- Shoulders
T- Chest
W- Back
T- Legs
F- Arms

Some days might get moved around, but all will be done within a 7 day period. I will be going away for 5 days in the 3rd week of the cycle, but the hotel has a gym, so I think I'll be alright. My job really won't allow for a full month of no travel, so it's not like I can wait until September. We'll see what happens!

Questions!? Comments?!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Reserved for final thoughts.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
You're liver is going to fail and you're heart is going to explode... jmho

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no its not, not even close...ive seen way and I mean WAY crazier stacks than this little baby one.

PS Est nutrition sucks, they dont test their raws and they have pretty much fallen off the landscape.

I ordered a hemadrol directly from their website a while back and I got an opened bottle...with 28 pills instead of 30...I emailed my disgust like 10 times....not 1 response..

Nuff said.

you have support supps I see...you will be fine.

Its called the "beginners stack" for a reason.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ps: save the natural test boosters for pct, they will be absolutely useless and wasted if uded during cycle....but id use anadraulic state on cycle, no need to skip that.

I would expect modest gains, these are not explosive compounds by any means.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Sweet.

no its not, not even close...ive seen way and I mean WAY crazier stacks than this little baby one.

PS Est nutrition sucks, they dont test their raws and they have pretty much fallen off the landscape.

I ordered a hemadrol directly from their website a while back and I got an opened bottle...with 28 pills instead of 30...I emailed my disgust like 10 times....not 1 response..

Nuff said.

you have support supps I see...you will be fine.

Its called the "beginners stack" for a reason.
I've heard the good and the bad about EST. I got the stack for a hell of a price, and if it doesn't work, so be it. I paid less for the hema and prop than I would have for food for a day. Most of the other stuff I just had laying around.

Sorry to hear about your run-in with them, I actually think I came about your thread on it searching for more info. Did you end up taking the 28 or dumping them?

And you're right, where did EST go? Were they ever an AM sponsor?

ps: save the natural test boosters for pct, they will be absolutely useless and wasted if uded during cycle....but id use anadraulic state on cycle, no need to skip that.

I would expect modest gains, these are not explosive compounds by any means.
Yea, the natty boosters will be post. If I had more AS I'd run it during too, but I've only got about 15 days worth. I might grab more.

Thanks alot for the input .. it's appreciated!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used the hemadrol cause i live in canada and paid out the azz for it, it did work, but not as well as h drol did, in fact about half as well.

I hope it goes will for you man, eat big and train like mad.....and dont listen to the KID who thinks your hear and liver are going to fall out? that might have been the worst contribuition one could give.

Fck Ive stacked M1T and extreme tren,my heart and liver are still around...did I like how I felt? no...not one bit and I abandoned the cycle.

People stack phera plex and superdrol and noone s liver or heart fails....is that a safe stack? or recommended...probably not.

I just get tired of these stupid comments and nothing to back it up.use your support supps and let us know how it goes.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
i used the hemadrol cause i live in canada and paid out the azz for it, it did work, but not as well as h drol did, in fact about half as well.

I hope it goes will for you man, eat big and train like mad.....and dont listen to the KID who thinks your hear and liver are going to fall out? that might have been the worst contribuition one could give.

Fck Ive stacked M1T and extreme tren,my heart and liver are still around...did I like how I felt? no...not one bit and I abandoned the cycle.

People stack phera plex and superdrol and noone s liver or heart fails....is that a safe stack? or recommended...probably not.

I just get tired of these stupid comments and nothing to back it up.use your support supps and let us know how it goes.
Thanks man. I know my heart's not going to explode. Someone's been mildly mis-informed. You should have to take a test before you post about ph/ds's.

I'll be using the support supps, that's why I'm starting Aug. 1st. Loading for 2 weeks with the milk and hawthorne.

And an M1T & Tren cycle? I bet that kicked your ass, the gains had to be awesome tho ... manage to keep any?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I know my heart's not going to explode. Someone's been mildly mis-informed. You should have to take a test before you post about ph/ds's.

I'll be using the support supps, that's why I'm starting Aug. 1st. Loading for 2 weeks with the milk and hawthorne.

And an M1T & Tren cycle? I bet that kicked your ass, the gains had to be awesome tho ... manage to keep any?
no, I abandoned it, its as harsh as it gets, I went to the gym once in 4 days.....good luck man, good to see you preloading.

your actually one of the few smart ones...keep being that way and you'll be a machine in no time.