Closet thing to magic pill?

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I would love to hear thoughts on what is the closet thing to a magic pill in certain categories:
  1. Fat Loss
  2. Glucose Disposal
  3. Test Increase
  4. Etc...

In my opinion and with the research I have done Glycobol is up there as far as nutrient partioning if used correctly. Clenbutrx for me has been the best fat loss I have uses since the original Venom Hyperdrive. So please...let me know what you think...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I would love to hear thoughts on what is the closet thing to a magic pill in certain categories:
  1. Fat Loss
  2. Glucose Disposal
  3. Test Increase
  4. Etc...

In my opinion and with the research I have done Glycobol is up there as far as nutrient partioning if used correctly. Clenbutrx for me has been the best fat loss I have uses since the original Venom Hyperdrive. So please...let me know what you think...
no offense dude, this is kind of a silly question, diet and training for natural guys is the magic pill, if you cant do it the natural way (most cant)

then your magic pills in order from strongest

1)methyl 1 test....nothing touches this is terms of gains and sides
2)superdrol (m drol) comparable to rat poiison by some
3)Pheraplex, a tad milder in gains/sides than 2 listed above, still liver toxic.

the rest in my opinion arent worth mentioning, there are other oral AAS but they are illegal, the bottom 2 are still legal for now, and m1T is very illegal....but still rampant in some areas, like where I live.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and yes I know this is a supplement section of the forum, but there are no natural magic pills, and even steroids require great nutrition and training to work up to their full potential.

Creatine os one of the few natural supps that lives up to its claims....fill your fridge and use this.

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I appreciate the response...I guess i was looking for the best of in each category. There are so many products out there it is nice to hear feedback from others of what they use and don't do without

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear good things of Prime/diesel test/IGF2.....I like the idea of new innovative products that wont crush lipids and liver values...maybe look into these? CRE-02 is top of my list to try as well, maybe google it and see if its for you, its getting great reviews.

good luck man, let me know if you ever find that natural magic pill.....i mean that too! cause I want it!!!!!hahah

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is great info, thanks for the suggestions. How do you feel on fat burners. I am currently using Clenbutrx, this is by far the best thing I have used since Venom Hyperdrive before it was changed. Strong stim at only half the dose and is really effective in a matter of minutes.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
no offense dude, this is kind of a silly question, diet and training for natural guys is the magic pill, if you cant do it the natural way (most cant)

then your magic pills in order from strongest

1)methyl 1 test....nothing touches this is terms of gains and sides
2)superdrol (m drol) comparable to rat poiison by some
3)Pheraplex, a tad milder in gains/sides than 2 listed above, still liver toxic.

the rest in my opinion arent worth mentioning, there are other oral AAS but they are illegal, the bottom 2 are still legal for now, and m1T is very illegal....but still rampant in some areas, like where I live.
"The rest are not worth it-WOW! Have u tried Tren, Epi, Halo, 1-T? Most great products.....by many peoples standards.....just not yous I guess?

jim623

That is great info, thanks for the suggestions. How do you feel on fat burners. I am currently using Clenbutrx, this is by far the best thing I have used since Venom Hyperdrive before it was changed. Strong stim at only half the dose and is really effective in a matter of minutes.
You should try Slim X. I've never tried Clenbutrx so I can't compare them but, SX is quite effective. Amazing all day energy with zero appetite.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You should try Slim X. I've never tried Clenbutrx so I can't compare them but, SX is quite effective. Amazing all day energy with zero appetite.
How many Slim Xtreme per day r u taking to suppress appetite? I am using 1 with tons of energy but appetite is normal.

scott2hott99

Awards
hey guys. i just started taking SX today...i took one and the energy is ok but i have zero appetite...how have u been doing sleep wise on SX?