TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 6'1" @ 184.5 lbs
BodyFat: I estimated 14% - will check with my cheap calipers
Body Type: Ecto (66%) / Meso (33%) - very thin growing up but have forced myself to try to gain muscle
Longterm Goals: Gain lean size and strength without too much fat gain
Goals Specific for this product cycle: Gain some serious SIZE (#1) and strength (#2) and not lose it after I go off the cycle.
Medical issues: none
Past Supplements: Standard stuff. Most "hardcore" stuff I've done to date is IGF-2, Drive, Neover 2.0, Anabolic Edge.....I think that's it
Diet: In check for the most part. Try to eat clean all the time but I'm not super crazy about it. Realistically average about 2200 calories a day, which is actually enough for me to maintain. - Will definitely UP it during this log though.
Workout: Typically a 3 day split - chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders. Try to toss in various abs if time allows.
Cardio: Honestly, have been slacking for the past couple months. Most of my cardio comes from running around the office and weekend hiking.
Other: I'm just a regular guy but with great intensity and a decent diet. I like to keep "stacks" very simple in general and not just throw the kitchen sink at something. I hope this log will be proof to those who want to venture into the PH side of things without going to harsh with side-effects (at least from what I've read of M1D and MMv2/3) but still get great results!
Also - I have a 1 year old so I have been out of the serious lifting game for a while. This stack is my motivation and opportunity to help jumpstart my growth and strength gains again!
Dosage: 1 tablet dissolved under tongue 3 times a day

Other Supps while on M1D Black:
Multi
Whey
Fish Oil
BCAA (5-10g during workout only)
probably some Milk Thistle and Liv.52 simply b/c I have them on hand anyway, might as well use them

PCT:
Formadrol Extreme and/or T-911
(waiting to hear from reps on this. I prefer to use my 2 bottle of Formadrol Extreme then run T-911 solo log later but will use T-911 if needed as PCT)

Pictures on Day 1 - Coming ASAP

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Summary and Final Thoughts

Weight: 188.5 = +4 pounds

Body composition and Look: Maybe the pictures don't show it that much, but I really do feel that I got some mass and some muscle. I think my lats, upper chest, and upper arms look larger.

Muscle Hardness: Big Time! My muscles were much harder at the end of this cycle than at the beginning. There were points where they would be rock hard during workout.

Vascularity: Maybe a little difference. At my BodyFat% though it's not like I'm trying to look like I'm ready for a BB show, but vascularity is always nice.

Strength: Up between 5-10% for all major lifts. Which in 3 weeks is no joke! You will gain strength and feel stronger.

Mood/Aggression: Mood was awesome on this stuff. I felt very confident and alpha-maleish, but not overly aggressive or angry.

Libido: Started out going low, stabalized to normal, then blew up around day 14 or so :)

Joints: No problem at all, in fact I almost felt better. It's like my muscles were more cooridnated and worked together to take pressure off my joints when I was lifting.

Biggest Positives of this cycle: - There were a lot of good things, but I wanted to point on the highlights for me
Mood and attitude was awesome! - I loved to workout while on this and I felt socially more confident and more like a leader.

Recovery/Cardio between sets was insane! - Towards the end I felt like I could recovery in literally 20 seconds. Even with a heavy set of squats or something that usually takes my breath away. There were times I'd do a super-set of 3-4 exercises and feel OK yet.

Recovery/DOMS between workouts was improved. I normally feel like 5 days is about perfect for recovery for me if I lift a muscle group really heavy. I felt ready after 3 days while on M1D Black though.

Stength/hardness while lifting was great! - I could really feel my muscles working together and really pulling/pushing with a lot of force and strength. Some pumps while lifting were crazy! I wish I looked that pumped all the time.

Biggest Negatives of this cycle:
Libido was slightly down at the beginning...no huge deal though

No crazy "10 pounds in 3 weeks" type of gains that some products claim - but maybe with more food you could reach this?

I clinched my jaw a lot during the cycle...lol. No idea if it's related but my only explanation is that I was a little more on edge and anxious...lol.

Honestly....can't think of much else.

Would I recommend this to a friend?:
Yes. For someone looking to get into the PH market (or even experience users) I think this is a wonderful product. I noticed no negative sides as far as bacne, shrinking testicles, hair loss, gyno, etc. All of the positives were GREAT and well worth it. As long as your expectations are reasonable and you stick with your workout and diet, you WILL see great gains on this stuff and you WILL feel Awesome while you are making these gains!

BIG THANKS:
Craig Matthew for picking me to log this
LegalGear for allowing me to log it and hooking me up
LifterGym33 for the reps and answers
All LG reps for their guidance and knowledge!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lets see how this goes

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im before the start! hit it hard bro;)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (7/23)

Weight: 184.5

Workout - Chest/Tris

Diet: Normal ~ 2800 calories

Body composition and Look: No Change

Muscle Hardness: No noticable change

Vascularity: I feel like after I lifted I was slightly more vascular...maybe it was in my head? ;)

Strength: Pumped out an extra rep or 2 b/c I was pretty excited!

Mood/Aggression: Mood was awesome - Almost alpha male-ish, but not over aggressive.

Libido: Same

Joints: Same

Overall Feeling: I felt very good. Great mood actually. Not arrogant, but confident to tell the truth.

Notes: Maybe it's in my mind, but I feel ravenously hungry!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (7/25)

Weight: 184.5

Workout - 2 hour hike

Diet: Normal ~ 2800 calories (should have had more with the long hike, but didnt :( - sorry

Body composition and Look: No Change that I see

Muscle Hardness: If I flex, the muscles get hard quicker than normal and feel a little tighter. I'm not walking around pumped though.

Vascularity: I don't personally notice much difference

Strength: Hard to say on hiking day. I will say that it seems like I didn't get as tired as normal. Is it possible that M1D-Black helps cardio slightly?

Mood/Aggression: Mood is still awesome - I'm not sure exactly how (or if it even is) contributing to my mood, but I feel very good. I'm pretty happy and confident without being angry and agressive.

Libido: Same - I can't say that I've turned into a ranging hornball at this point, but I haven't lost anything either.

Joints: Same - No pain other than the normal chronic shoulder pain

Overall Feeling: From my point of view it's not like I feel totally different 3 days into this cycle, but I defintely feel more confident, a little tighter all around and HUNGRY!! :)

Notes: Maybe I'm just excited to be on this cycle, but I seriously can't wait until I get to workout again. It's like when I wake up I want to workout. When I'm done working out I look forward to when my next workout is going to be. This is not always normal for me as many times I dread working out simply b/c I'm tired or feel like I'm not making the gains I'd like. But now I love it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man I love being on cycle... Do it up bro!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (7/26)

Weight: 185 --- Kind of surprised my weight hasn't moved a lot

Workout - Back/Biceps

Diet: 2700 calories - I know I need to bump this up. More oats/olive oil for me coming up.

Body composition and Look: Honestly not much from my eyes, we'll see if the pictures lie at the end.

Muscle Hardness: Overall a tighter feeling. - While I was lifting I got a GREAT pump and fullness in my lats and overall back. My biceps didn't get a ton....which was odd, but they might have been worn out by the time I got to them later in my routine. I've been having a hard time getting a good bicep pump while lifting....however they are usually sore-ish for 2-3 days so I'm working them good.

Vascularity: Nothing popping out of my skin but I feel forearms were slightly more vasuclar, nothing to really brag about imo though.

Strength: Nice! - I didn't bump up the weight from previous seek but on bent over T-Bar row especially, but back felt really good and pulled out a few extra reps! Felt really strong on this excercise in particular.

Mood/Aggression: I probably have to say the same thing about mood. Feel very good and confident. I notice I get a little more annoyed, but don't act or say anything. Instead I just think..."whatever man, that's a dumb thing to say....oh well, I'll just go eat or workout or something and leave you dumbasses" :)

Libido: I actually felt like it took a little longer to get an erection to be honest. I thought being on some things like this I'd have a ranging erection all the time, but it's almost opposite.

Joints: Shoulder is always sore-ish, but overall no problems. Might up fish oils just a tad anyway.

Overall Feeling: Excellent! Happy!

Notes: Is it possible that M1D-Black really helps with blood/oxygen flow while working out? I feel like I don't get as tired. Maybe I'm overexaggerating after only 4 days? Maybe it was just coincedence, but I also felt like for about 10-15 minutes immediately after taking 1 dose I got very sleepy and groggy. But it went away withing those 15 minutes and I felt good again. I'll keep an eye on this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like its a blast so far, everything seems and sounds like its going great, keep it up dude!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
If anyone (esp. LG reps) want me to change anything on the log, let me know. I'm trying to make it detailed but at the same time keep it from getting to bulky so that people can follow it easily.

I'm hungry again :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how much back work do you do before biceps? My biceps usually don't need much work to get a good pump, and after doing back even less. Less seems to be more for me and my arm workouts.

And just have patience with the weight gains, they sure aren't gonna be there on just day 4... you're not on M1T. As far as libido goes, PH affect people differently.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far bro, i wouldnt expect too too much on only day 4 anyway, thats my experience.:147:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
how much back work do you do before biceps? My biceps usually don't need much work to get a good pump, and after doing back even less. Less seems to be more for me and my arm workouts.

And just have patience with the weight gains, they sure aren't gonna be there on just day 4... you're not on M1T. As far as libido goes, PH affect people differently.
Ya, maybe I over did biceps, or shouldn't do them on back day. I might make slightly shorter workouts but do something like Chest/Abs - Quads/Hammies - Back/Shoulders - Arms/Calves ---- see if that helps a little

Oh and I ate like 2000 calories in pizza alone last night at a pizza party so like 3500 for the day. This morning (after a nice poo in the toilet) I was 186.5 :) - I should be 188 at least by tonight when I'm fully hydrated. We'll see!

Tonight is Squats and Shoulders....man do I hate (and love) squats......

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep the food clean bro. Pizza doesn't build muscles even when you're on the sauce.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Keep the food clean bro. Pizza doesn't build muscles even when you're on the sauce.
no doubt. eat better and alot more man, dont waste the cycle.:drillsergeant:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I should also note that I don't really see any negative side effects up to this point. However I do find myself clinching my jaw a lot. Tightening up my back teeth and jaw and even sometimes wake up like this. Probably not related, just odd ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I should also note that I don't really see any negative side effects up to this point. However I do find myself clinching my jaw a lot. Tightening up my back teeth and jaw and even sometimes wake up like this. Probably not related, just odd ;)
haha that is odd!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ hahahahaha, theres always a first for everything;)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (7/28)

Weight: 185.5 --- Slowly but surely (actually weighed in 189 at night :)

Workout - Legs/Shoulders

Diet: 2800 calories - trying to have PB on whole wheat sandwhich for afternoon snacks at least now in addition to my normal milk/oats/whey/EVOO shake.

Body composition and Look: This was the first time where I actualy though I looked a little bigger overall. A little more mass around my shoulders/lats.

Muscle Hardness: Definitely getting better. Legs felt pretty good while lifting. Squats felt tight. Actually while squatting I got a pump in my calves as well, which I don't always get.

Vascularity: No major change imo.

Strength: My legs are definitely not my strong point. But endurance over the workout was great. From first set to last I was able to maintain focus and strength without much decline!

Mood/Aggression: I still have an overall great feeling and sense of confidence. I felt a little annoyed and short tempered last night. Who knows though, it could be due to lack of sleep, stress, just a bad day. I'll keep an eye on it though.

Libido: No real change from day 1 for me. Went through a slight down time from day 3-5 or so, but I'd say normal now.

Joints: Nothing out of the ordinary

Overall Feeling: Confident. Happy basically. Slightly on edge/excited more often than normal though.

Notes: Some toughts on the ablets themselves. They seem to dissolve much quicker than the T-911 tablets. Takes maybe 5 minutes for 1 to dissolve. It's hard to describe the taste, but it definitely is not bad. It's a mixture of like cinnamon, or all spice, or nutmeg or something like that. Almost like a ginger snap maybe?? I don't know, my palate isn't the greatest. Either way, it difinitely isn't a bad taste or a pain to dissolve these under the tongue so no negatives with the taste or delivery of hte product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work man! Do you have enough for a full 4 week run?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro, hopefully its starting to kick in a bit for ya...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may be able to send you a few more to extend the test, so PM me your address. Great log so far!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work man! Do you have enough for a full 4 week run?
I have enough for probably 11-12 more days. When I originally counted I think I had enough for about 20-21 days at 3 tablets per day.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be able to send you a few more to extend the test, so PM me your address. Great log so far!
I have enough for probably 11-12 more days. When I originally counted I think I had enough for about 20-21 days at 3 tablets per day.
Make sure you get up with LG, make this a sweet 4 full week cycle brotha! keep up the hard work, i wanna see monster gains;)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (7/29)

Weight: Weighed 187.5 at night, 183.5 after going to the bathroom in the morning, 184.5 after my shower.....I think I need a new scale :) - However I feel like I look a little fuller in the lats and arms.

Workout - Chest/Triceps

Diet: 2800 calories - Today had peanut butter, shrimp, chicken, milk, whey. I got a good amount of quality protein today by my normal standards.
-
Body composition and Look: I do think I"m looking a little fuller in the upper body. My belly is still a little pouch/flabby, but I'm not too concerned on this cycle about that.

Muscle Hardness: After my workout......WOW! I love chest day b/c I basically get a full upper body pump from bench press and incline DB....chest, lats, arms. But I can tell you that a week ago I was not this pumped or full looking during a workout.

Vascularity: No major change. Possibly slightly more vascular, especially post workout in my forearms and around the inner shoulders when doing the always popular double bicep pose :)

Strength: UP for sure. First sets were about the same. BUt it was the last 3 sets on bench and then all my incline DBs where it started to shine. Same weight as last workout but 2-3 more reps for each of the last sets. Next week bumping up the weights and going for same reps as first chest workout. Incline and Triceps felt great. Was able to really push and feel the upper/inside chest on incline.

Mood/Aggression: Nothing to report. Still happy.

Libido: No real change here either. Nothing negative though.

Overall Feeling: Positive

Notes: If I could walk around looking like after this chest/tri workout I'd be a happy man...lol. I can also say that up to this point there are virtually 0 side effects taht I've notice. I don't have anything crazy like bacne, gyno, sore back, losing hair, etc. Can't wait to see what the following workouts bring.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I am so jealous of that chest day, I miss that pump. I cant put in a full, real, chest day while on the injured list:sad2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between this and normal m1d?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
PM sent

Sorry....slammed at work - it's \getting re-damn-diculous. Updates ASAP. All I can say is that during workouts my muscles feel really full and really strong....almost painfully strong like they are pushing and pulling past their limits!! Especially Legs.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 (8/1)

Weight: 186

Workout - 2 hour hike (with a 21 lb kid on my back:) )

Diet: Normal ~ 2900

Body composition and Look: I look fuller in my chest and a little narrow in my waist imo. Hopefully it's not wishful thinking. :)

Muscle Hardness: Muscle aren't hard just walking around, but if I flex, they get rock hard almost instantly.

Vascularity: I don't personally notice much difference

Strength: Hard to qauntify during a hike.

Mood/Aggression: Mood is good.

Libido: No real difference imo

Joints: Same - No pain other than the normal chronic shoulder pain

Overall Feeling: Cardio just feels overall better for some reason.

Notes: I'm still hungrier than normal and feel like I can eat more than normal, maybe it's just working out intensely and my body trying to grow

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the update man, keep up the good work and I'm sure the results will show :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That hike sounds deeeelish! I got in a run last night for the first time in a loooooong time. It felt amazing. I see much more cardio in my future. :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 (8/3)

Weight: 186

Workout - Back/Biceps

Diet: 2900

Body composition and Look: Again, I do feel like I look a little fuller in my chest, back and shoulders.

Muscle Hardness: Definitely a change here. Especially when working out, my muscles get really hard and really full. The pump while working back was really great!

Vascularity: Forearms appear more vascular.

Strength: Bumped up the weight on T-Bar row 10lbs (about 10%) and got the same number of reps as the week before! Noticable improvement here.

Mood/Aggression: No real aggression or the feeling that I want to go on a rampage. Solid focus though.

Libido: Nothing to really note

Joints: Feel good

Overall Feeling: I'm not sure what else to add. Overall feeling of well being is excellent though.

Notes: Got a great overall pump while lifting back. By the time I got to biceps I felt pumped in my back, chest, triceps, and biceps. It was awesome!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (8/5)

Weight: 186.5

Workout - Legs/Shoulders

Diet: 2800 calories

Body composition and Look: Probably the same as Day 12 but bigger looking that Day 1 imo.

Muscle Hardness: Pumps are getting really good while working out. I can really feel it.

Vascularity: Seems like smaller veins inside my arms/shoulder might be easier to see, but I don't really except to see much more unless I drop my body fat %.

Strength: Legs up 5% from previous workout, which is good I think.

Mood/Aggression: I felt a little more annoying in general. Maybe just being overall more tired or something. No super rage, but I did feel sort of angry and didn't put up with any crap.

Overall Feeling: As I mentioned earlier, slightly more annoying than usual but it helped to fuel my workout and push with some extra force on squats.

Notes: When doing squats this week my legs felt different than other times I can remember. I could really feel my entire leg muscles working together to move weight. My muscles felt very strong and tight. Almost so tight where I wondering how my knees and/or tendons would react. It just really feels like you can contract your muscles and really force them to work hard. Just be careful not to snap or pull anything ;)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
That hike sounds deeeelish! I got in a run last night for the first time in a loooooong time. It felt amazing. I see much more cardio in my future. :)
Ya, I like hiking for the most part. Overall, I hate cardio b/c it's boring and painful....lol, probably b/c I don't do it enough. So I try to find fun cardio as opposed to treadmill or stationary bike. I'd love to get into some sort of kickboxing and/or grappling sport, but I need to find the time to do it, oh and of course the money to pay for the classes ;)
But once you get past the first 15 minutes or so in cardio, then that good feeling hits you and you're like "ya...now this is why I like cardio".

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (8/8)

Weight: 186.5

Workout - Work (racking computer equipment, running around the office all day)

Diet: Not enough. Work has been way too busy and I know I dropped the ball on the number of quality calories I could get in.

Body composition and Look: n/a

Muscle Hardness: Nothing like getting a great bicep pump while moving computer servers and putting them into racks :)

Vascularity: n/a

Strength: n/a

Mood/Aggression: Back and forth. Probably not related to M1D Black though. I was confident and took more control of situations than I normally do. Then I'd get kind of pissed off, but in general I think it makes me more of a leader and more vocal.

Overall Feeling: Take control type of feeling now.

Notes: I feel bad b/c I didn't get the most out of the past 3 days of M1D Black. Living in a hotel 1 night, working late, then early the next morning has killed my diet and workout routine. I still feel the benefits of M1D Black and will workout Sunday. I'm just a little disappointed in myself and the situation that I couldn't have shown better results over the past few days, but I will be sure to factor this in to my final review to be fair. Thanks to those who are following. OH, and it's not over yet :) I have probably 4-5 more days of M1D Black, so I need to DIG IN and toss some iron around!!!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between the black series and the regular M1D