Your Basic Epi Pulse Cycle Log -- Down & Dirty!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. July 30, 2009 - Day 4

Workout:

Front Squat 5x5
    Overhead Press 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Chin-ups 3xF
    Prone Bridges 3x30sec

Diet:

This is a typical "On" day's food intake:

5:15am - Pre-WO: Glutamine w/ BCAA
    7:00am - PWO: 24g of Whey, 1/2c oats, 2 Tbsp Mexican Chocolate
    8:30am - Turkey ham frittata w/ spinach; 1 banana; 1c Sweet potato
    11:30am - 1c FF cottage cheese; 1.5 tbsp Natty PB; fish oil
    2:30 pm - 8oz. Chix thigh; 3 cups veggies; 1c brown rice; fish oil
    5:30pm - 6oz. beef; 3 cups spinach salad (olive oil & lemon dressing) w/ tons of crunchy veggies; 1/2 avocado; fish oil
    8:00pm - small protein shake or cottage cheese, jerky etc; 1 oz. almonds.

This pretty consistently gets me to the following macros:

2,900 - 3,200 cals @ 40p/35f/25c

Supps:

20mg EPI, Taurine, MSM&G, Life Support

-----------------
    Thoughts, cheap shots and bon mots:

I felt really good today and had a really good night's sleep last night. Other than that, I don't have much to report.

2. What kind of weight are your pushing on this routine? I see exercises....don't see any numbers!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    What kind of weight are your pushing on this routine? I see exercises....don't see any numbers!
    While I'm going to post numbers, I will post percentage increase for every 10 day period and any PRs I set in the gym.

4. Felt pretty good in the gym today. Took 20mg pre- and 10mg post. I haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Onward and upward!

5. August 3, 2009 - Day 8

Workout:

2-4-6-8-10-8-6-4-2 reps for time:
    KB swings (2 pood)
    24" Box Jumps
    Hanging leg raise

--------------
    I had a good weekend, with a slightly "off day" diet-wise yesterday. County fair and the races were fun and I had a couple of tasty food items I would otherwise not eat. No worries - all things in moderation.

It feels good to be at the start of Week 2 and I'm looking forward to increasing the EPI tomorrow and killing it in the gym!

6. August 4, 2009 - Day 9

Workout:

Squat 5x5
    Bench 5x5
    BB Row 5x5
    Weighted Hypers 2x5
    Weighted situps 4x5

-----------------------
    So, today is Day 4 of EPI use (20mg pre- and 10mg 1.5 hours PWO) and I've noticed a trend. It takes an hour or so for me to feel "anything" from the EPI. I take it at 5:15, walk to the gym, warm-up, etc. and by the time I get through the Bench warm-ups, I get super fired up! This has led me to perform very well on the last exercises of the day, BUT the EPI hasn't kicked in for the squats. So, I am going to wake up a little earlier and see if I can get in the groove better for squats.

7. That's too bad the epi takes so long to kick in - I swear that I usually feel it within 10 minutes. Have you been taking your epi with some sort of fat? If not do so as it will help with absorption.

8. August 6, 2009 - Day 11

Workout:

Overhead Press 5x5
    Deadlift 3x5
    Chin-ups 3xF
    Incline DB 1x5
    Prone Bridges 3x30sec

EPI: 40mg

------------------------
    Today's workout was sick! I crushed everything in sight - I would have eaten a 45lb plate if some guy didn't hold me back!

I feel strong, motivated and determined.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    That's too bad the epi takes so long to kick in - I swear that I usually feel it within 10 minutes. Have you been taking your epi with some sort of fat? If not do so as it will help with absorption.
    I took your advice AND woke up a little earlier. Coincidence that I had a great workout? Dunno.

9. Glad you had a good workout - hormones are fat-soluble so I always try to take mine with 5-10g of fat (nuts, pb, olive/mac oil, etc).

10. August 10, 2009 - Day 15

Workout:

15 - 12 - 9 reps of:
    - Pull-ups
    - KB swings, 2 pood
    - Dips

------------------------
    Today starts week No. 3 of this cycle. So far I have had zero sides except for a few headaches. BP is fine, no lethargy, no mood swings, nada.

I guess the only sides are increased lifts and lower BF%. I'm down 1/4" around my navel and lost 2 pounds of scale weight so far.

I'm liking the results so far!
    •   

11. Sounds like things are going well - im keeping an eye on this one.

12. Coach, let's get this thing moving again...

13. ^^^X2 man, how's everything going?

14. how is this going
    I was thinking of doing the same thing

15. Any updates?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Coachese View Post
    I decided to pulse after reading lots of logs – although surprisingly FEW complete logs of pulsers or non-pulsers….
    So... what was the verdict here? Anyone else have a link to a complete Epi pulse log?
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    So... what was the verdict here? Anyone else have a link to a complete Epi pulse log?
    No link to an Epi Pulse log - but this thread here does talk about an interesting method of pulsing which I intend to try out.

Pulsing M-drol

18. Hmmm....?????Anybody?lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Cycle Help..To pulse or not to pulse..
    By houstontexas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 05:32 PM
  2. 21 yrs old and never used...considering short/basic cycle
    By hammerhead69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. Eating while on a cycle... clean or dirty
    By PittStud78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 21