Status
Not open for further replies.
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, time for me to write up another new log.
Force of Green Labs sent me these new products to test, I figured AM would be interested in them as well.

*Sponsored Log just so everyone knows*

Products
1. TransForm (Which is on sale right now actually )
2. Total Force 1

TransForm is obviously transdermal Formestane product with 100mg per serving. It is a very good AI that has a myriad of benefits such as upregulating HPTA, decreasing bodyfat, increasing libido and cutting water weight.

** There are many ways to use this product but for my purposes I want to continue to cut some more fat while holding on to muscle and increasing strength if at all possible. It should also give me a very good tight look.**

Total Force 1 is for optimizing hormones by providing improved sleep, increased HGH output....and just about everything else lol

Dosing:

TF-1 4x pumps a night
TransForm 4x pumps 2 times a day (200mg total)

Diet

Basically ketogenic type diet with some carbs postworkout (oats) and that's pretty much it for direct carb sources (that's the plan at least haha) I need to keep carbs low pretty much all the time so I actually enjoy eating this way. Along with a gallon of water plus a day...mmmmm

Also will take in BCAAs pre-/intra- workout along with during the day as well.

Workout

Going to use Westside for Skinny Bastards template that I really like with Max Effort Upper/Lower days along with repetition days and dynamic lower body. Dynamic lower body will be Prowler sprints and some other things (kettlebells, stadiums, parachute runs etc).

- Cardio will be done on off days (HIIT) along with some low impact on lifting days.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 (7/20)

Workout 7:00 AM

ME Upper body

A. BB Bench Press 225x3, 245x3, 275x3, 300x3 (last one with help)

B. DB Incline Press 50x 20,17

C1. BB Row 155x 10,8 135x10 - superset
C2. Rear delt Fly 30x 12,12,12

D. Standing DB Curl 30x 12,10,10

E. Fly 40x 12,12
- Last set grabbed some 15lbs and did some Doggcrapp style chest fly stretch. Held for 60seconds

Diet

7:00 BCAA pre workout
9:00 Whey shake 50gs + Apple
12:00 Angus Hamburger 28g protein (pan fried) + Large Salad
3:00 *Same as above** Oven is broken; only protein lol
6:00 Whey Shake 50gs
9:30 4 scrambled eggs + trail mix

Supp thoughts

TF-1 - This stuff is simply the ****. Actually been using it a few nights before today. Sometimes with many other sleep aids I get groggy and don't feel good. The worst is when they give you that Hydrocodone feeling where you are really tired but you can't quite pass out and makes you feel sick a little bit.
- With TF1 you just slowly fade into a nice sleep. The sleep is refreshing and some of the deepest I have ever felt. I woke up at 6:30 no problem, something I had trouble with last week. So far loving it.

Transform - Nothing to say yet. Seemed like some water weight went down but other than that just started so will be a little while before feeling full effects.

Note: BOTH are the best transdermals I have ever used. Not oily and slick like all others. The foam action is some very different and interesting stuff. Very light and liquidy haha......goes on quick and easy. I was able to throw it on and a minute later it is dry and put on my t-shirt with no stickiness or smell.

Will get a new weight and pics in the next day or two.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Transform is the best delivery of formestane I have witnessed, I like these td's better than any other carriers.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Workout

Went ahead and made this my rest day fro the week as I spent the day at the library and at work.

Diet

9:00 Whey shake 50gs + 1/2 englich muffin and natural jelly
12:00 Angus Hamburger 28g protein (pan fried) + veggies
4:30 Whey/casien blend shake + PB
9:00 Chicken and Vegetables
12:30 4 slices bacon and some PB

Supp thoughts

TF-1
- put it on and did some compute surfing.....and before too log it was not an option to head to bed lol I got in and passed out. Woke up slowly...like out of a coma or a cave. Very different feeling then my normal..AWAKE jolt my body usually gives.

Transform - This topical is coming out a little slower and not as well as the TF-1. Will see how it goes on day two.....I can tell I am using an AI and I feel I am getting the right amount of liquid, it just seems harder to get out. I think my pump may be busted or something (likely something I did when dropping it a few times off a shelf haha)

Note: I am seeming a tad more vascular than normal already which is a very nice surprise. Also I am definitely very dry. Feeling good.....Looking good

**Should have today's info up this afternoon. Pics and stats up tomorrow as well.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Workout

ME Leg Day

A. Squats 135x 10 225x3, 245x3, 275x3, 315x3, 320x3 Belt
B. Walking Lunges 40lbs DBx 12,12,12
C1. Good Mornings 45x10 [COLOR*********] 65x12 85x12,12[/COLOR]
C2. Hanging Leg raises off Pull up bar - 10,10,10

** Was busy today with a final and running errands and then work. I have to get workouts in before work since my hardcore gym closes at 9:30:facepalm: (YMCA lol) Had to just do a short workout.

Diet

9:00 Whey shake 50gs + 5 strips of turkey bacon
12:00 100% whole wheat turkey wrap (tons of turkey)/ 2 sticks of cheese
3:30 10g BCAA/ Pre-, Intra- workout
5:00 10g BCAA
7:30 Package of beef jerky (33g Pro)
10:30 Omlete!!

Supp thoughts

Total Force-1 - This is officially my favorite supplement I have tried for sleep and recovery. I put it on and I am out! But not that drug like sleep that many give you where you feel off. It also leaves me with ZERO dorwsiness. I put it on after studying until 3:00AM and I slept the deep TF1 sleep where every minute seems to be quality sleep. Not only that but I woke up BEFORE my alarm went off at 8:00AM!! Now that is good stuff for a sleep supp.

Transform - Still very early on so no real feedback as of yet. Been feeling really good and definitely been drying out last few days. Feeling maybe some slight libido increase as well. Feeling good in the gym!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Workout 10:00pm

Cardio!!

A. 6x 100 yard sprints (differing posiitons, starting form laying on the ground facing toward and away from the position.)

B. 400 meter sprint timed: 1:20 :yodawg: (Thought I was gonna yack lol)

Slept in today and didn't get to hit the gym because I went on a date (yes during the day, shut you mouths) and we went to lunch and hung out until I had to go to work. My damn gym closes at 9:30 so when I got off work it was already closed. Really inconvenient sometimes.....so hit the school track instead.

Diet was decent today except lunch, which was sushi so really not too bad.

Supp thoughts

Total Force-1 - This is a staple. I am going to use this all the time and will be suggetsign it to people I know with sleep issues. Possibly my mom with Force of Greens Womens version WF1. The sleep I have been having is so amazing a deep.

Transform - Dry, Libido above normal. Very good stuff so far. Hope it keeps up! I think I will be using this on my next aromatizable cycle.

Thinking of getting some Meso-1 to try out here in a little bit too. My goal is to lean up a lot before getting back on some anabolics.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats update:

Weight: 187lbs (Done on Tuesday morning, on not the best scale haha but it will work for our purposes)

I have some pics just need to post them up! Really been off my game this week for workouts, but pretty good on diet so that is a plus.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How does the gaba effect you, I find it to deliver STRONG, a little too strong for me. TF-1 is LEGIT, I would like to see you stack this with powerfull or bulk 1-carboxy.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you mean strong? What does it feel liketo you?

I have no other experiences with GABA. The product comes on strong but it seems to creep up on me. Love the sleep it's been giving me. Man add some Carbox and I'd sleep for days haha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gaba at times can have some upsettng effects on me, as shortness of breaths, nothing severe but a bit annoying. Everyone is different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry if i missed this, but how many pumps of transform are you using?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will be following this. Nice to see Kyle & FOG labs going somewhere! Good luck, definitely an interesting website FOG has up currently.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, reaping some of its anabolic effects, bump it to 250 and should convert to clostebol.:afro:
Haha Ya..... Keeping it low right now staying out that range. For now :afro:

I will be following this. Nice to see Kyle & FOG labs going somewhere! Good luck, definitely an interesting website FOG has up currently.
Thanks TexsasLifter. Ya Kyle is really getting things rolling..... and I love the website very cool and some very interesting products.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The vascularity that comes from 250 and beyond is pretty sick, just make sure to pop krill with extra DHA and cissus LOL.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The vascularity that comes from 250 and beyond is pretty sick, just make sure to pop krill with extra DHA and cissus LOL.
That will also have my bottle out relatively quickly! I am seeing increased vascularity at this dose right now. Which is always a plus. I am planning on getting some Krill in my next order oddly enough haha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That will also have my bottle out relatively quickly! I am seeing increased vascularity at this dose right now. Which is always a plus. I am planning on getting some Krill in my next order oddly enough haha
yeah, that dose will go by quickly LOL, vacularity comes by rather qucikly with formestane, although it gets real intense at higher doses. Nice, lol, krill is great stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have gone to 6x2 many times with e-form and the new cel td, what i have found to work best is to taper up to 6x2 and stay there for 3-4 days-long enough for it to build up in the body, then taper down. formestane seems to stay active for awhile and i didn't see the need to stay at that high of a dose for very long. standing in front of a fan after applying seems to work well for me, it seems to intensify the formestane rush i get at high doses. btw-tell kyle thebigt wishes him well.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have gone to 6x2 many times with e-form and the new cel td, what i have found to work best is to taper up to 6x2 and stay there for 3-4 days-long enough for it to build up in the body, then taper down. formestane seems to stay active for awhile and i didn't see the need to stay at that high of a dose for very long. standing in front of a fan after applying seems to work well for me, it seems to intensify the formestane rush i get at high doses. btw-tell kyle thebigt wishes him well.
I am planning on just running it at 200mg/day adn then taper down near the end. The foam topical that Force of Green/Kyle has is out of this world. it goes like bubbles or foam and quickly disappears. Like there is no need to stand in front of a fan or anything. It is absorped super quickly. The TF1 can be put on right before hopping in bed. I have used a few topicals, particular all of PPs versions as well as few others and htis one takes the cake. I am rubbing in 12 pumps a day total and not thinking a thing about it.

Will do Bigt!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright getting caught up on my updates.

Day 4 (Thursday)

Workout 10:00pm

Cardio!!

A. 6x 100 yard sprints (differing posiitons, starting form laying on the ground facing toward and away from the position.)

B. 400 meter sprint timed: 1:20 :yodawg: (Thought I was gonna yack lol)

Slept in today and didn't get to hit the gym because I went on a date (yes during the day, shut you mouths) and we went to lunch and hung out until I had to go to work. My damn gym closes at 9:30 so when I got off work it was already closed, sucks.....so hit the school track instead.

Diet was decent today except lunch, which was sushi so really not too bad.

Supp thoughts

Total Force-1 - This is a staple. I am going to use this all the time and will be suggetsing it to people I know with sleep issues. Possibly my mom with Force of Greens Women's version WF1. The sleep I have been having is so amazing a deep.

Transform
- Dry, Libido above normal. Very good stuff so far. Hope it keeps up! I think I will be using this on my next aromatizable cycle.

Thinking of getting some Meso-1 to try out here in a little bit too. My goal is to lean up a lot before getting back on some anabolics. Gotta get that stubborn fat off uhhhhg

Day 5 (Friday)

Well....The TF1 worked too good today. lol I only set one alarm for early workout and I must have turned it off and then put my phone under the pillow. Woke up late for work......scrambled in late lol no worries pretty lax as this was my first time ever to be even a few minutes late. This happens to me sometimes (sans TF1) so I will be setting 2 alarms from now on. :happysad:

Needless to say I missed my workout as I worked all day and then went straight up to the lake! (Horrible life I know). Continued to use the

Day 6 (Saturday)

Out at the lake. Just chillin with the family. I hit the water on my jetski/seados for about an hour or so......does that count as cardio? :mischievous:

Not much to say. Feeling good and dry from the Form and good sleep from the TF1. My recovery seems good this week. I am going to get a workout in today (Sunday) with my prowler and KBs and some other goodies. Next week will be uninterrupted an full throttle!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
charger-looks ike you know what you are doing, good luck. btw- the key to td formestane like most supps is finding what works best for you.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 Sunday

Zero carbs all protein shakes, vegetables, chicken and steak mmm mmm.

Got back in town aeounf 7pm....was headed out to run and my brother begged me to watch the new Punisher movie instead haha So I had my diet in check so I watched it (Not too bad!) and then crashed out....will make up for it this week!! I swear

Sleeping Gret with TF1 Woke up Monday feeling refreshed as always!

Day 8 Monday

9:00 AM Chest

A. Barbell Bench 135x10 225x3 245x3 300x3 (last one still with help damn!)
B. DB Incline 65x 15, 13
C. Dips Bw+45lbsx 10,10,10
D. Cable Fly (2 sets high/2 sets low) 60x 10,10,10,10

3:15 PM

Special double duty workout with the famous J2Jud. :D

ARMS

A. Barbell Curl warm up 65x 10,10 95x10,8 115x6

B. EZ Bar preacher Curl (reversed, forgot the name. Not the pad side.)

Bar+30 x 8 --> Bar+20 x 15
Bar+30 x 6 --> Bar+ 20x 10

Bar+30 x8 --> Bar+20 x 12
Bar+30 x5 --> Bar+ 20x 8-9 (cant remember) **This **** was hard! Sweating during curls what??? haha

C. Seated French press (Tricep behind the head) EZ bar

100x 10,10,10 60x 14

D. Hammer Curls

40x 10,10,10

E. Overhead cable rope extensions

60x 10,10,10,10

F. Machine curls (1 arms) **Like Drago in Rocky lol

25lbs x 20 each arm
35lbs x 15 each arm

FINISHED! Still pretty pumped and know some soreness is coming! haha
**Notes on products later today

FOG Labs Guy

Banned
Awards
Hey Chargerball! Nice log setup over here brother! If you finish that bottle early, let me know and I'll ship you another one.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sponsored logs are not allowed by those who do not pay to advertise on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 55
kingdong Supplements 8
Grambo Supplement Logs 27
CopyCat General Chat 40
Sports Talk 1