Cycle Support (orange) flavor review

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the good people at Anabolic Innovations, I got to try the new orange flavor cycle support. I will say first, that I think the 2 orig flavors are both rather good (peanut butter, chocolate) , and as a overall support product, it's untouchable.

On to the world of orange...

NICE JOB!!! For those that are played on choc flavored everything, this is a nice change. I mixed with water, but can imaging it working great with OJ, or like lime/orange gatoraid.

Good to see evolution of top products.... thumbs up A.I.

~TripDiesel

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
IMO this is pointless unless it shows the effectiveness of what it claims to do? Do you intend on monitoring blood pressure, lipids, and liver values?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO this is pointless unless it shows the effectiveness of what it claims to do? Do you intend on monitoring blood pressure, lipids, and liver values?
It's a review of the flavor chief.....settle down, and try looking up the ingredients, and then you tell me if they are proven effective.

k then......

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Taste review basically.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it pointless? This product has been around for quite some time, and has received countless positive feedback along the way. Search around AM and you'll see that. I think you've clearly missed the point here; it's a NEW FLAVOR review...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the good people at Anabolic Innovations, I got to try the new orange flavor cycle support. I will say first, that I think the 2 orig flavors are both rather good (peanut butter, chocolate) , and as a overall support product, it's untouchable.

NICE JOB!!! For those that are played on choc flavored everything, this is a nice change. I mixed with water, but can imaging it working great with OJ, or like lime/orange gatoraid.

~TripDiesel
I changed your thread title to reflect your "flavor" review.

lozgod - this is an old tried and true product with effective actives and several to many data supported reviews to support it's efficacy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

~TripDiesel
Peanut butter and chocolate can mask some nasty-tasting supps - good to hear the change to a citrus flavour has been pulled off.

Good review on the flava :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brotha! I've heard of people adding it to vanilla protein makin it taste like orange sherbert!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro, I knew you would like it, by the way I made the mistake of taking 4 DTHC preworkout, the pumps were so insane that I could NOT bench AT ALL.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
My point is does this actually protect against elevated blood pressure, lowering of HDL and raising of LDL and raising of liver values when used at the same time as steroids. Since it is so proven can someone show the proof? Not studies. Actual real world evidence while used on a cycle.

My point?????

I will make a $100 bet that this does nothing when used in conjunction with oral steroids vs placebo. Any takers? It disgusts me that products like this are marketed in an attempt to convince people their cycle will be less of a health risk if they use this product. Forgive me for feeling this way, I do not apologize however.

So............how does it taste?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
It's a review of the flavor chief.....settle down, and try looking up the ingredients, and then you tell me if they are proven effective.

k then......
If you look up methoxy ingredients you will believe it is more anabolic than dbol. Doesn't make it so. Find me a study that says any of the ingredients are effective against methylated anabolic steroids and I will be a least a little more sold. See my previous post. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Just looking out for your and everyone else's well being. I can't apologize for that.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you look up methoxy ingredients you will believe it is more anabolic than dbol. Doesn't make it so. Find me a study that says any of the ingredients are effective against methylated anabolic steroids and I will be a least a little more sold. See my previous post. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Just looking out for your and everyone else's well being. I can't apologize for that.
I understand your point but the point of the review was to let people know how it tasted. Now in terms of its effectiveness there are plenty of people not on just this site that have testified how it made them feel better on cycle. There are plenty of articles on how all these ingredients work for people with conditions of such. My friend uses AAS, and he always uses celery seed extract, NAC, niacin, as well a list of adaptogens. Hope you can now understand the purpose to these reviews, sorry if we mislead you.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Actual real world evidence while used on a cycle.

My point?????
(besides blood pressure) I actually agree with you regarding ON cycle support, there is nothing, anywhere, that makes me think for a second that anything can be done to support liver values or lipid values on cycle.

Though, I do think the use of this (and similar products) for 4-8 weeks in PCT is absolutely effective.

AND I am glad to hear that this is finally in a flavor that sounds like can mask the nastiness that this brew of powders taste like!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ.

As an initial beta tester of the original SuperDrol I ran it at a dose up to 50mg a day. At that dose I took a follow up on cycle AST/ALT and they were vertually unchange and well within normal range. This was solely using NAC and ALA.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
There have been members here that have posted blood results after the cycle while using cycle support and everything was in normal ranges. Now I know that most if not all oral PH's and steroids screw with lipids. Not sure if there was "before" bloodwork, but I think it is a mute point, because I can almost guarentee that they were elevated during cycle.
I myself take it everyday due to high blood pressure. Since starting it everyday several months ago, my bp has stayed constant and lower than before. Before that I was always having to change medications because nothing worked for me. So I think I am living proof that it does work.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point is does this actually protect against elevated blood pressure, lowering of HDL and raising of LDL and raising of liver values when used at the same time as steroids. Since it is so proven can someone show the proof? Not studies. Actual real world evidence while used on a cycle.

My point?????

I will make a $100 bet that this does nothing when used in conjunction with oral steroids vs placebo. Any takers? It disgusts me that products like this are marketed in an attempt to convince people their cycle will be less of a health risk if they use this product. Forgive me for feeling this way, I do not apologize however.

So............how does it taste?
While I disagree with you I respect you opinion. My feeling is that there have been countless people who have used this and continue to use it even if they are not on cycle. If it did not work I think the bloodwork would have shown that.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im your huckleberry.......

how much money you got to throw away?.....

Lets make it interesting, 100 bucks wont even pay for a panel......

How about a couple thousand? Then I can cover the blood panels to make you eat your words.

Say when.

On a side note, I dont need nor want your help looking out for my well-being.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey kris glad to have ya on the thread! IoZgod. In the ai subforum there should be a thread called why cycle support. With studies posted under ingredients. Many people have had blood work done to show the effectiveness of cycle support.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had bloodwork done after an SD cycle BEFORE I was a rep and all of my values came back great (lipids and blood pressure)...and of course, Cycle Support was used ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey kris glad to have ya on the thread! IoZgod. In the ai subforum there should be a thread called why cycle support. With studies posted under ingredients. Many people have had blood work done to show the effectiveness of cycle support.
No problem crazy.

Excellent point you made. There is literally a ton of information on CS and its benefits floating around here and the net.

Studies, blood panels, clinical studies on some of the ingredients along with many years of excellent feedback by the consumer. Its a staple.

I had bloodwork done after an SD cycle BEFORE I was a rep and all of my values came back great (lipids and blood pressure)...and of course, Cycle Support was used ;)
SD is harsh, glad to hear all came back well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know pem used it during cycle and pct after hdrol cycle and lipids and liver values were mint! He's posted the panel befoere

UKStrength

Nice review trip :thumbsup: Is the flavour quite sharp and tangy like real oranges or very sweet like, for example drinking orange-flavoured lucozade sport?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review trip :thumbsup: Is the flavour quite sharp and tangy like real oranges or very sweet like, for example drinking orange-flavoured lucozade sport?
It's not sharp, tangy, or sweet, actually....it's more mildly flavored.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Im your huckleberry.......

how much money you got to throw away?.....

Lets make it interesting, 100 bucks wont even pay for a panel......

How about a couple thousand? Then I can cover the blood panels to make you eat your words.

Say when.

On a side note, I dont need nor want your help looking out for my well-being.
I would go to a million if I knew both ends would be covered.

I will go a couple of thousand with the right rules in place.

1. Need a control group. Actually not a group per se. Two people taking the same methylated steroid at the same dosage. One using a cycle support product and one not.

2. Proof that both are using the steroid. Urine test, blood test whatever.

3. Proof no pharmaceutical drugs are used that affect cholesterol, blood pressure or liver values in either user.

Figure out a way for those rules to be accomplished and I will put up whatever amount you decide on that I can afford. My new Subaru could use some rims.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go to a million if I knew both ends would be covered.

I will go a couple of thousand with the right rules in place.

1. Need a control group. Actually not a group per se. Two people taking the same methylated steroid at the same dosage. One using a cycle support product and one not.

2. Proof that both are using the steroid. Urine test, blood test whatever.

3. Proof no pharmaceutical drugs are used that affect cholesterol, blood pressure or liver values in either user.

Figure out a way for those rules to be accomplished and I will put up whatever amount you decide on that I can afford. My new Subaru could use some rims.
even then it wouldnt matter because everybodys chemistry is different as well as the way things are metabolized by the liver. also prior history that may effect liver and cholesterol values as well as family history play factors.

also past use, workout schedual and when blood is drawn (leg day back day) can play factors in it,

there are so many factors, the only fact is that it doesnt completly diminish these effects but they make them signifigantly better as opposed to not taking anything at all. its protective not fool proof

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
For the record I will say all of the ingredients are great and it is a product that should probably be used year round. My beef is that someone may be mislead believing that they are somehow safer using a supplement like this. That is all I am saying. I am confused as to why people's feelings are hurt if they have no financial interest.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the record I will say all of the ingredients are great and it is a product that should probably be used year round. My beef is that someone may be mislead believing that they are somehow safer using a supplement like this. That is all I am saying. I am confused as to why people's feelings are hurt if they have no financial interest.
i dont think anyones feelings are hurt, this is over the internet lol. but are you somehow safer protecting your liver? yea

how bout cholesterol? yea

BP? of course...

you can do the experiment on yourself if you want. weve all done it with great results. all we can ask is that before you knock its protective properties, try it get bloods and then we can discuss further if you are not satified.

it may be misleading to say it will fix everything broken and literally block all ill effects completely but thats not what we are saying.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyones feelings are hurt, this is over the internet lol. but are you somehow safer protecting your liver? yea

how bout cholesterol? yea

BP? of course...

you can do the experiment on yourself if you want. weve all done it with great results. all we can ask is that before you knock its protective properties, try it get bloods and then we can discuss further if you are not satified.

it may be misleading to say it will fix everything broken and literally block all ill effects completely but thats not what we are saying.
I got to get my prostate and kidneys checked out first. I was using 1AD and 4AD and found out I am a substantial amount of blood in my urine. Could have a pre-existing problem they aggravated or could be unrelated so in the meantime until I find out what is going on I am taking a break from anabolics. If everything checks out ok I want to jump right back on cycle. I'll do a 4-6 weeker of Phera and SD with some cycle support and get labs done. Goes against my belief in not taking methylated steroids but to either prove a point or shut myself up I'll do it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the generosity! and we all hope everything checks out ok!!! let us know if we can help; you any further!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hurt feelings bro. You have a absolute right to your opinion and as I said I respect that. A lot of us disagree with your opinion and we can leave it at that. No need to keep hashing this out.:)

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the "FLAVOR" review on the New Orange Flavo. Sounds like some good stuff, big fan of Cycle Supoport and AI.

The OJ & Gatoraid sounds like a nice mix.

Thx Cheif,