IDS Mass Tabs and Ripped...need some feedback please!!

1. Exclamation IDS Mass Tabs and Ripped...need some feedback please!!

I have been doing some research on the new ids mass tabs and it seems as though they are the same as the original mass tabs and I have also been hearing good reviews on them, so I figured I'd give them a shot. I was also thinking about stacking them with ripped tabs...anyone think this is a good or bad idea?......this is what my cycle is going to look like.

Im going to run the cycle support a week or 2 in advance to taking the tabs and im going to be taking it throughout the cycle and even during my pct.

Mass Tabs weeks 1 and 2 - 1 capsule a day
    Mass Tabs and Ripped Tabs weeks 3 and 4 - 1 cap/mass, 2 tabs/ripped
    Ripped Tabs weeks 5 and 6 - 2 tabs a day

Pct 4 weeks - Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
    IDS Post Cycle Tabs

I have also been reading that I might need a test booster during the pct? I have the ErgoTest Rx and was wondering if I should run that then?

I am 22 years old, 6'4" 195 lbs....im hoping to get around 210 and maybe even bigger if I can be strict on my diet.

Any feedback would be great? I would love to hear what you think...good or bad.

2. also i was wondering if the website ECLENBUTEROL.com was a legit site...because thats where im going to get my nolvadex from......if anyone could help me out or give me some feedback, that would be great

3. nothing???
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. Can IDS mass/ripped tabs get past australian customs?
    By Jack3dMuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:21 AM
  5. ripped tabs
    By weakestlink in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:16 AM