Anabolic Pump / Powerfull for cutting

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'll log this here so I can keep track. I've come a long road since last October... former overweight guy at 26% bodyfat. Now I hope to get below 9% over the next 7 weeks.

Current Stats

Height: 175cm
Weight: 73kg
Bf% : 12%

Goal

Bodyfat at 9% (or lower), muscle retention and overall strength gain.

Before Photo

After Photo

<will upload it at end-of-cycle>

Supplementation

InnerArmour chocolate Protein
USP Labs Powerfull (on workout days)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump (on workout days)

Dosage

Powerfull: 2 - 3 caps 30 mins before bed on workout days only
Anabolic Pump:
2 caps on non-workout days with the highest carb meals
2 - 3 caps on workout days on highest carb meals

Diet

1800 calories a day... P:35% C:45% F: 20%

the high carb is because i'm using Anabolic Pump. Testing how effective it is when cutting with carbs.

Start Date of cycle: 20/07/2009
End Date of cycle : 7 Weeks later

I'll probably update this weekly and at the end of cycle, post my after photo(s)

Last edited:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'll be randomly updating this whenever I get the time..probably wont be daily but yea.

Week 1, Day 1
Dosage: Anabolic Pump 1 cap prior to breakfast , 1 cap prior to meal 5( meal with carbs)
powerfull..2 caps prior to sleep

My workout after breakfast was standard.
So far, no pumps or unusual feeling from AP but it's too early to decide anything.
I did feel powerfull. I had a rather dizzy headspin feeling 15 - 20 mins of consuming PF. Sleep was reasonably good. i usually do wake up in the middle of the night. It did not happen on this night. i.e I slept for almost 7 hours constant.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Are you only taking PowerFull before bed and not before workouts?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yup, currently i'm just dosing 2 caps before bed.. and none before workouts.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
iight. I eat 1 hour before workout... how long prior to workout should i be taking the caps?...

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Week 1, Day 5

My muscles don't feel full (despite the Anabolic Pump 2 caps a day + 60 to 70g complex carbs for meal 1 and meal 5).

Anabolic dumps have begun but at an acceptable level. I'm using a pro-biotic daily so my bowel and colon is not getting hammered... in fact it feels like my bowel movement has improved.

Powerfull has improved my sleep only slightly. The quantity of sleep hasn't significantly increased (except on Day 1).. but quality has slightly increased as in I don't wake up as groggy.

In terms of fat loss, it's too early to judge that.
I'll post my overall workouts on Excel spreadsheet at the end of this cycle.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
alright,.. next session i'll use 3 caps of powerfull before training.. i did legs today and i just could not keep up for ****... lack of physical and mental energy... LAME.. caloric deficit kills me.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ahhh **** this.

My weekend was fukt up by friends + pizzas + pies + alcohol...

LAME

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, Day 3

workout so far this week has been better than week 1. But it's still not to my full potential.

Calories are being consumed at roughly 2000 per day.

USP labs Powerfull reasonably improved my sleep last night. On Week 2, Day 2 (last night) it was dosed at 3 caps as oppose to 2.

Anabolic Pump is still being used twice a day, once before breakfast (which contains 60g complex carbs) and once before the next highest carb meal.

I haven't had any of the benefits which the product claims so far. Muscle fullness is not apparent. I take Anabolic Pump 30 - 35 mins before having the high carb meal.
I haven't started dosing at 3 per day just yet.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Are you very carb senstive? I usually did 75-100g carbs with AP to feel effects. I'm not very cab sensitive tho.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Are you very carb senstive? I usually did 75-100g carbs with AP to feel effects. I'm not very cab sensitive tho.

ahh i see. I think i'm a bit insulin resistant actually and i put on fat quite easy. I'll give it a try with 75g - 100g.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see. I think i'm a bit insulin resistant actually and i put on fat quite easy. I'll give it a try with 75g - 100g.
Also, I noticed AP's effects after about a week of use. That's me personally everyone is different.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, Day 4

Workout was reasonable..
sleep keeps getting screwed. I keep having to get up in the middle of the night to p**S or I wake up in the middle of the night hungry.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, Day 6
Did legs today.. workout went well although not doing the full volume of the program just yet.

Can't say that i'm feeling anabolic pump still... Last night I stacked 2 caps of Powerfull with 800mg of magnesium. Holy crap.... talk about a tranquilizer... slept really deeply although i did get up in the middle of the night to p*ss... ridiculously weird dreams!!! you should try it