30 Day Super Cut.

jamjoe

Awards
I’m about 10% body fat and want to get into the single digits before summer is over. Here is the stack I am going to run:

Eviscerate – applied to midsection twice a day
NutraPlanet Green Tea Caps – One cap in morning
REDuction PM – Two tablets before bed
Fish Oil – 6g everyday
VAT Attack – 3g everyday

I’ve been cutting for a couple of months and limiting my carb intake. I am at 185lb down from 190lb, and I’ve still been increasing strength. I plan to start doing some fasted cardio in the mornings as well. I will give updates once a week.

jamjoe

Awards
Day 3

The Eviscerate pump does not work, so I have to open the bottle. Other than that it's easy to apply. It only burns when my pores open up during exercise. Normally there is just a slight warming sensation. I will say avoid touching your eyes even after washing your hands well. It really stings. I make sure to put my contacts in for applying the Eviscerate. I plan to pick up some gloves next time I'm at the store, so my hands don't absorb any.

The first day I took 2g of the VAT Attack in the morning and felt a little nauseous, but the last two days I've split it up and have been fine. I haven't noticed any other sides from the Green Tea, VAT Attack, or the REDuction PM. My sleep has been fine, and I've been fairly calm. I may up the grean tea dose to 2 caps. I read it should be dosed at 1g rather than just 500mg.

Did fasted cardio this morning, 3 miles running. It wasn't quite as bad as I expected, though I usually run in the evenings. I am not a morning person, but I will keep it up for this cut.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

I started fasted cardio in the AM...WHAT A DAMN DIFFERENCE IT MADE THE FIRST WEEK.

my girl didn't see me for 4 or 5 days and was just like 'waaa"

Im doing 30-40 in the AM(5am) w/ EC stack, Aminos, glutamine.

Then After my workouts(6pm or 7pm), 15 minutes HIIT...dramatic results.

jamjoe

Awards
Hey bro,

I started fasted cardio in the AM...WHAT A DAMN DIFFERENCE IT MADE THE FIRST WEEK.

my girl didn't see me for 4 or 5 days and was just like 'waaa"

Im doing 30-40 in the AM(5am) w/ EC stack, Aminos, glutamine.

Then After my workouts(6pm or 7pm), 15 minutes HIIT...dramatic results.
Its good to hear the fasted cardio is worth it, gives me more motivation to wake up early. Are you taking the EC stack first thing? What dose are you taking? I'm sure it's cheaper than my current stack.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Its good to hear the fasted cardio is worth it, gives me more motivation to wake up early. Are you taking the EC stack first thing? What dose are you taking? I'm sure it's cheaper than my current stack.
25mg Ephedra / 200mg caffeine in the am, then again 6 hours after the first dose

jamjoe

Awards
Day 10

I don’t have too much to report. I’m leaning out a little. Weight is down one lb, and my workouts are still solid. I started wearing gloves to apply the Eviscerate. I recommend it, because you don’t have to worry about the residue on your hands causing burning in sensitive areas. I was going to do some fasted running this morning, but ended up doing a 30 mile non-fasted bicycle ride with my girlfriend instead. I’m hoping the VAT Attack is keeping the cortisol under control.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

I don’t have too much to report. I’m leaning out a little. Weight is down one lb, and my workouts are still solid. I started wearing gloves to apply the Eviscerate. I recommend it, because you don’t have to worry about the residue on your hands causing burning in sensitive areas. I was going to do some fasted running this morning, but ended up doing a 30 mile non-fasted bicycle ride with my girlfriend instead. I’m hoping the VAT Attack is keeping the cortisol under control.
Keep it strong!:drillsergeant:

jamjoe

Awards
Day 18

My weight is staying about the same, 184-185lbs, but I am noticing some recomposition. My waist is a little smaller and muscles look “dryer”. I think the fasted cardio is also helping my endurance. I play soccer two hours every Sunday, and I hardly got tired today despite running hard the whole time. I planned to use up the Eviscerate during the 30 days, but I’m only a third through it. I would guess that it would last sixty days if used sparingly, which makes the cost seem a little more reasonable.

jamjoe

Awards
Final Review

Weight is down to 181lb, but strength is still the same, and I finally am under 10% body fat. Overall it was a nice stack and I am pleased with the results. For the price VAT Attack and green tea extract are great, but the eviscerate can be a pain, like getting it in your eye or on your girlfriend. I doubt I will use it again (although the idea of adding clen to it is intriguing). Really the biggest benefit I got out of this cut was getting used to eating a very low carb diet and fasted cardio, so next time I cut it will be easier regardless what supplements I take.

I can post some pics as soon as my home computer is working, if anyone is interested.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Really the biggest benefit I got out of this cut was getting used to eating a very low carb diet and fasted cardio
Congrats man - you learned what most never do/will! At the end of the day it comes down to those two key things:

1. Eating Right
  2. Exercising Consistently
;)

Congrats on the effort/results!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JellyJesus Supplements 20
JellyJesus Supplements 0
JellyJesus Supplements 0
manbeast1 Peptide/Research 10
Anabolics 50