Tried Xtend for the first time tonight. WOW

zhrutland

Awards
I am currently into my second week of P90X and it is absolutely brutal. As I have stated in some previous posts, P90X is easily the most intense hour you could possibly do.

Saying that, I have had a lot of trouble finishing some of the workouts, and if I did finish them, I wasn't using proper form by the end of the workout. After my workouts, I was completely spent, and could barely stand up (which is why this program works so well haha)

I started sipping on 3 scoops of Xtend about 20 minutes before my Shoulders and Arms workout. I have never felt like that during a P90X workout, or any other workout. My arms never got tired. I was doing the same amount of weight on the 3rd round through as I was doing on the 1st round. I felt like I could just keep on lifting no matter how much weight it was, or how many reps I did.

I am sitting at my computer right now and my arms still feel like I could go do the workout again. If anyone is looking for pre/during/post energy and endurance supplement I would strongly suggest Xtend. I feel great, and won't do another P90X workout without it.

I am also taking Lean Xtreme and Slime Xtreme during my cut, and I am honestly seeing extreme results from just 9 days of supplementation and P90X. I will get picks up soon, and I don't even believe how my body could change so much in 9 days.

Thanks guys

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes Xtend is a sweet supplement.