Tried Xtend for the first time tonight. WOW

1. Tried Xtend for the first time tonight. WOW

I am currently into my second week of P90X and it is absolutely brutal. As I have stated in some previous posts, P90X is easily the most intense hour you could possibly do.

Saying that, I have had a lot of trouble finishing some of the workouts, and if I did finish them, I wasn't using proper form by the end of the workout. After my workouts, I was completely spent, and could barely stand up (which is why this program works so well haha)

I started sipping on 3 scoops of Xtend about 20 minutes before my Shoulders and Arms workout. I have never felt like that during a P90X workout, or any other workout. My arms never got tired. I was doing the same amount of weight on the 3rd round through as I was doing on the 1st round. I felt like I could just keep on lifting no matter how much weight it was, or how many reps I did.

I am sitting at my computer right now and my arms still feel like I could go do the workout again. If anyone is looking for pre/during/post energy and endurance supplement I would strongly suggest Xtend. I feel great, and won't do another P90X workout without it.

I am also taking Lean Xtreme and Slime Xtreme during my cut, and I am honestly seeing extreme results from just 9 days of supplementation and P90X. I will get picks up soon, and I don't even believe how my body could change so much in 9 days.

Thanks guys

2. Yes Xtend is a sweet supplement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tried Yok3d for the first time tonight
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:55 PM
  2. Best time to take Xtend?
    By Stahl7639 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:44 AM
  3. Powerfull+CVM Xtreme+Xtend Stack. About Time
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 07:53 PM
  4. Xtend, PowerfuLL, Glycergrow, Xtend stack?!?!?
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 04:34 PM
  5. UFC tonight
    By SJA in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 04:07 PM