Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, couldn't pass up the 30% off sale on topicals and since I am on a cut what better time to try PP DermaTherm Target. This will be unsporsed, not overly detailed less some before, mid, after pictures (once I figure out how to post them!), and weights along the way. I most likely will have this blend into a big stack my workout partner and I are starting but the effects of DermaTherm should be noticable regardless of the other supps because they are not focused on fat loss.

I will follow the dosage instructions and confirm the best strategy for my goals with the PP guys on their page on AN. Diet is a carb cycling with calories between 2200-2500 depending on the day and my macros are 50/30/20 PFC on most days less two carb loads per week.

Looking forward to doing this and if anyone wants more details about workout strategy, cardio amount etc... just ask but I don't have the time to do a very detailed log at this time. Thanks guys and I will update when I get my DT and stats/pics taken and posted the day I start.

Matt

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how it works for you buddy.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, should have this up and going on Monday as long as I get my stuff by Saturday.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good Ill be watching!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Very interested in how this new formula works. I'm still not entirely sure why they took the 7-keto out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the interest of giving DermaTherm Target a fair chance to work on its own all I will be taking these suport supps:
USPowders VATAttack ~4.5 gr/day
USPowders 1-Carboxy pre-workout and pre-bed (mainly for sleep and intra-set recovery)
Fish Oil - 5 caps a day
USP Super Cissus (new stronger dose pills) - 4 to 5 per day
Animal Pak - 1 per day

As you can see there really is not any other fat burner in the mix less VATAttack but it is more support than a stand alone. It is funny that 7-Keto was mentioned, I have been thinking about what NOW 7-Keto would do added in but for the purposes of this I am going to leave it out (not to mention that my wallet is not infinitely full).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to PP for getting me the DermaTherm is all of 2 days with standard shipping, you guys are awesome! My weight this morning was 206.2 and I will get a few pictures and measurements later today once the lady is home from work.

Initial impressions on first application, pleasant cinnamon smell and very easy to rub into the skin. My focus is love handles and lower abs area where the fat I have to get rid of lies, dieting is working but at a snails pace in those areas. I did notice a slight cooling sensation and a little reddening of the skin after about 10-15 minutes but it was not in any way uncomfortable, the cooling actually felt good. I may get in and do some cardio tomorrow but today is an off day and then going to see Rise Against tonight, should be pretty sick since Rancid is opening up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the transformation!

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the transformation!

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions. :)
I do have one question... I am really working on the love handles area, can I use two pumps for the abs and then use another small one and spread on the love handles or is that too much for one application? I know that will lead to less total apps but will it increase the effects in that area or is it the law of diminishing returns?

Thanks - Matt

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do have one question... I am really working on the love handles area, can I use two pumps for the abs and then use another small one and spread on the love handles or is that too much for one application? I know that will lead to less total apps but will it increase the effects in that area or is it the law of diminishing returns?

Thanks - Matt
You really only need a thin layer of application at the target site to produce a good fatty acid mobilization effect. The 2 pump dose should be more than enough to cover the areas you wish to attenuate. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man, I will stick with that and it means more days per one bottle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pumps should definitely do the trick

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pics

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still new to adding pictures so I hope this will work for now. These were post gym today and only after three applications of the DermaTherm. I will get an updated weight tomorrow morning and post it up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated weight and workouts from yesterday and today.
Weight AM - 205.8 (I seem to fluctuate a lot lately but have not cracked below 205...)
Monday - Shoulders and Arms
Tuesday - HIIT Cardio with 5 minute warm up, 10 intervals on treadmill, about 10 minute cool down for a total distance of 2 miles.

Right now my workout partner and I are pretty shot from hitting it hard since February so taking two to three deload weeks with a focus on cardio at least 2-3 times a week. My joints are mending thanks to the Cissus but continual beating is not allowing for complete healing so some higher reps, lighter weight is in order.

As for the DermaTherm, all is going well and I have no complaints so far. No discomfort upon application, rubs in easily, the warming effect and slight tingles actually wake me up so I tend to look forward to it.

Plan for August is still in place with the additions of Prime, AP, and Diesel Test HC. More details as we get closer and I will make sure to get some pictures up before then to show progress.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you currently cutting or what is your diet looking like?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you currently cutting or what is your diet looking like?
My bad, should have explained this. Yes I am cutting right now and have been since May. Started at 220 and am down 15 pounds so far. Typical macros are as follows: 50/30/20 P/F/C 5 days a week and then I have to carb refeeds a week. Cals are between 2300-2500 except on refeeds they get up near 2800. Progress is slowing somewhat so I am trying to keep carbs down as much as possible and started to add in some more fat to see if that will help and so far it seems to have help keep things moving. Even if the scale is not moving, body changes are still quite evident and all my friends say I am a whole different person from what I looked like 4-5 months ago.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, should have explained this. Yes I am cutting right now and have been since May. Started at 220 and am down 15 pounds so far. Typical macros are as follows: 50/30/20 P/F/C 5 days a week and then I have to carb refeeds a week. Cals are between 2300-2500 except on refeeds they get up near 2800. Progress is slowing somewhat so I am trying to keep carbs down as much as possible and started to add in some more fat to see if that will help and so far it seems to have help keep things moving. Even if the scale is not moving, body changes are still quite evident and all my friends say I am a whole different person from what I looked like 4-5 months ago.
alright cool, well I hope the DT gives ya some refined results! Good to see this log rollin!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...I am also using DT. I am on day 10.
Not to get too off topic but how do you like the DTHC? I am thinking that and Prime are going to be a pretty ridiculous stack and with AP as well, the young mans asteroid stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday workout update:
Legs today and am continuing the de-load progression so no heavy squats today since my quads and knees are in need of a break. Still threw in lunges, leg press/sled, extensions, SLDL and a calf super set with leg press/seated calf raises. Got a few things to do after work today like pick up my new grill so going to push the workout back to tomorrow and use the woman for cardio tonight!

Weight - 205.2 this morning and that is really good for me considering I had a moderate carb load up yesterday with around 160 carbs vs my normal 80-100 daily.

Supplement change - Upped the fish oil dose to 10 a day so I can get my total above 10 grams to assist with recovery and possibly help with shedding some fat (read a pretty detailed thread on here talking about how a high can aid in this if you are on reduced carbs and cals).

Some very minor noticable changes so far but that could just be water weight from the weekend that is gone, too early to tell most likely.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout update: I did push/pull today and have to say that this was by far the worst workout I have had in months. Due to work schedule my meal timing was bad so I did not get my normal pre-workout whey shake with oats; even with some Neogenix Cryoshock on board I still was only moving moderate weight. I did not end up doing any cardio after like I should have but I felt like crap so I will get on it today.

Plan for the week is going to be a 3 day split again with cardio mixed in on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. Some of the injuries seem to be healing up well with the aid of SuperCissus at 6 pills per day. Will give an update on the workout today and weight sometime tomorrow.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone who is interested in Dermatherm, its on sale for 40% off till midnight tonight!!!! As well as any PP Product.

metjg

Awards
So far I have not noticed a whole lot. I am taking the fat loss stack. Green Tea extr, CLA, and the DT

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I have not noticed a whole lot. I am taking the fat loss stack. Green Tea extr, CLA, and the DT
What is your diet like? Are you under maintenance in your calories, are you carbs under control? Also, what is your activity level and are you doing cardio as well as resistance training? I am lifting 3 days a week this week and last and doing 2 days of cardio and still am noticing some positive changes. Granted, I am eating 300-500 calories below maintenance with less than 100 carbs a day at least 5 days a week.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some updates for everyone who is interested:
Weight - 204.5 avg this week :)
Workouts - Cardio HIIT on Tue/Thurs with 10 intervals and 15 mins cool down each day
Weights - Crazy leg day this week with squats, deadlifts, leg press and some various calf work. DOMS are retarded right now and are only getting worse it seems! Reduced cals even with 275-300 grams of protein is viscous after leg day. This time no carb up and P-Slin before the workout and still was on point with squats and had some really good deads this week (best form and no back pain for the first time). Today was push/pull and was a challenge due to really early work day but managed to get through with a good back workout, decent chest though not my best. Really feeling the strength slowly fading now that I have been cutting for about 8 weeks and the more carbs I keep cutting I expect this to continue.

Supps - Went to 10 fish oil caps a day and really am seeing some additional leaning up from this. Also started some CL Orange Triad at 3 pills/day. Loved the Animal Pak but am still giving a few multis a try that are of interest to me. Also, Triad is cheap at 3/day since you get 90 days out of a bottle. Besides that, nothing really changing though 4 bottles of Prime and AP are coming to yours truly on Saturday :D!!! Going to order some Diesel Test next week along with a few other ancilary supps for pre-workout to get ready for a serious 6-8 week run in August/September.

As for Dermatherm, still no discomfort from it, applications absorb well and I seem to get a boost from it in the morning which is great. I will say that I feel now that I am really trying to get 2-3 cardio workouts in that with some subtle diet changes are helping to reignite the leaning out process.

Any more questions hit me up and I have some pictures that I can put up if anyone wants to see, just say so and I can post to show progress.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have before pictures?
or did yuo take them

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have before pictures?
or did yuo take them
I posted some earlier, if they aren't there I don't know why. I don't know the best way to embed pics into a post, someone who knows tell me and I will add the first one and the ones from today again. You guys can judge if you see some leaning out, I think there is some and so does the scale!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw them, half way through you could take progression pics

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Look what I got today for a SICK deal from GNC. Let's just say getting Prime and AP at cost puts a smile on my face :)! Really excited to start this in a few weeks and am assuming this will really assist with the recomp.