Muscletech bashing question

loki515

Awards
I have spent much time reading and reading lots of threads on this forum and there is a content amount of guys bashing muscle tech. I have personally never taken any muscle tech products but I am very curious to why guys bash this comapny so much? I know this prob. gonna get the nay sayers and the ones who like there products. I just want to hear what everyone has to say.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottom line is their ridiculous, mis-leading marketing and how over-priced their products are.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I don't like em all that much because they are a bit pricey, and tend to over hype their products via GNC or other shops like that. However i was a big fan of hydroxycut hardcore cause it enabled me to control my appetite a while ago. Whether it was part of the product i have no idea but it helped drop about 20lbs

loki515

Awards
ok well if it is mainly price then it seems to me there is a huge dif. in price with most supplement companies. I have searched alot about ph tren and wow the price dif. is huge company to company. just as when you look at protein powders. I'm not at all saying you all don't have valid reasons just asking questions and stating things I see. i want alot of feed back so I am more knowledgeable about the subject. thanks.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're asking whether or not you should stack Gakic and Leukic, then my answer to you is...I'm not sure. I'm not sure if you're that hardcore. I mean...I'm all about getting diesel, etc...but that stuff will make you so HYOOOGE you'll have to buy all new clothes. Just not worth it in my opinion.

loki515

Awards
hahaa jw i am just asking a question that I was curios about. really have no preference to the company nor have I been looking at any of there products. Just inquisitive

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No worries brah, just breakin balls.

I'll pretty much echo Rodja in saying their marketing is misleading the prices are super high for substances that you can obtain for much cheaper. You're basically paying for them to run all those annoying 5 page ads in Flex, MD, etc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Anonymous supplement forum gurus and experts are right and the industries leading supplement manufacturer is wrong.

You can claim, price, hype, marketing, advertizing, etc., etc. for reasons to dislike them but in the end it is irrelevant.

Their industry wide success speaks volumes!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a time when the AnabolicMinds community was quite ridiculed - even by current board sponsors - now the same now pay to be here.

Ironic...huh?!?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
There was a time when the AnabolicMinds community was quite ridiculed - even by current board sponsors - now the same now pay to be here.

Ironic...huh?!?
Why was the site ridiculed?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why was the site ridiculed?
I stated "AnabolicMinds community". That would be you and me.

It's before your time and water under the bridge. They know who they are and we know who they are.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established

It's before your time and water under the bridge. They know who they are and we know who they are.
Roger that, hint took loud and clear.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No idea what those past issues were...but if it helps y'all get sponsorships, offer good discounts, etc....allow me to say it (loud enough for the sponsors to hear it) MUSCLETECH PRODUCTS GET YOU JACKED! THEY'RE PRICED REASONABLY AND THEY DO EXACTLY WHAT THE ADS SAY THEY'LL DO......HELL, JAY CUTLER USES THEM!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...but if it helps y'all get sponsorships, offer good discounts, etc....
Look around. Me thinks we need no help :D

But I do appreciate the sentiment.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled supplement company bashing ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have spent much time reading and reading lots of threads on this forum and there is a content amount of guys bashing muscle tech. I have personally never taken any muscle tech products but I am very curious to why guys bash this comapny so much? I know this prob. gonna get the nay sayers and the ones who like there products. I just want to hear what everyone has to say.
because muscletech swears that everything they have is "groundbreaking", when its really the kitchen sink approach - stick as much different crap into one place, and something is bound to happen... having tried cell-tech, and their "hardcore" version as well as nano-vapor, i can tell you i have experienced better gains using competitors products of the same nature, that cost half.

then you look at some of these board sponsors, and they offer sample packets free from nutra. and they work better :D

loki515

Awards
haha you dont think jay cutler uses just muscletech ? maybe he just injects it. hahahahah

Cerberus

Awards
Yah, I'm disgusted with Muscletech too, but there are SOOO many companies that do the same thing ... hell even companies over here over-market/over-hype their product(s). People will always hate people at the top ($$$ wise).

Just don't support those who you think are full of ****. Most people that are so convinced supplements are going to fix their problems are the people that need to take their money and spend it on a few psychiatrist sessions.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established

I was guilty of this back in the day. It seemed like certain supp companies could come out with any product and people just loved it because of the company that put it out.

"Such and Such labs is proud to present our latest in our muscle building product line! Methylated Human Feces! In lab tests on ****roaches growth was twice the rate when compared to placebo fed **** roaches. Our patented methylation process using cat urine and hobo hair in the 4th and 17th position of the molecule increases anabolism vs methyltestosterone 600%!"

Member A: "Great presentation! The box looks awesome!"
Member B: "I can't wait to try this, can I be an alpha tester?!?!?!?"
Member C: "Such and Such always has solid products!"

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Such and Such labs is proud to present our latest in our muscle building product line! Methylated Human Feces! In lab tests on ****roaches growth was twice the rate when compared to placebo fed **** roaches. Our patented methylation process using cat urine and hobo hair in the 4th and 17th position of the molecule increases anabolism vs methyltestosterone 600%!"
:lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny:

LMAO @ "cat urine and hobo hair"

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Also want to add, I used to come to this board to get all knowledged up and go to other boards to sound like a big shot. Wasn't trying to diss AM with my post. This board was literally a lot of anabolic minds.

dusk

dusk

Awards
I cant speak as for the board in the past like some ppl are commenting as i am not nor have been truly involved... But as for muscle tech, everyone pretty much touched base on why ppl dont like them. Over pricing, mis marketing, etc. I personally wont purchase anything from them because i think they are ridiculous. Example being anabolic halo. Their original label stated their blend was powered by "patent pending jet pulverizing hammer milling bla bla bla technologies". When i first read that, i had to laugh and say what the ****? Also >70 ingrediants in 24.8 grams for their prop blend seems a bit off to me

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
GNC also requires all employees to push all Muscletech products as much if not MORE than their own GNC products, which I think is ridiculous! GNC employess are FORCED to push and push and push Muscletech products(Which means MT must be greasing GNC's palms pretty damn good.) So, unsuspecting dip**** newbies coming in knowing absolutley nothing about supps. get bent over and Nano-Vapored in the a**, skeet skeet!! And GNC employees get higher commission off MT products. Products are CRAP & OVER PRICED, why else would they this, if products are good they should sell themselves.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I cant speak as for the board in the past like some ppl are commenting as i am not nor have been truly involved... But as for muscle tech, everyone pretty much touched base on why ppl dont like them. Over pricing, mis marketing, etc. I personally wont purchase anything from them because i think they are ridiculous. Example being anabolic halo. Their original label stated their blend was powered by "patent pending jet pulverizing hammer milling bla bla bla technologies". When i first read that, i had to laugh and say what the ****? Also >70 ingrediants in 24.8 grams for their prop blend seems a bit off to me
Well, with 19 of those 24.8 grams of supplement being two different carbs, you are only getting 5.8 grams of stuff. Cell Tech cost a lot and is mostly sugar. Dextrose IS basically table suger. Their products have always been overpriced, but now their usefulness is lacking too. Their products with stimulants (hydroxy and nano vapor) seem to be their two winners at the moment, and Nano is actually a very "hit olr miss" product. Some days it gives energy. Some days it makes you tired. It also has more blood pressure affecting ingredients than your average prewoukout.

loki515

Awards
pretty intersting responces I received. I don't buy anything in a brick n mortar much less GNC so no worries for me there. Must be getting kick backs if they push it like that. I can agree with there marketing is outrageous especially if you read M&F which they have just about 100 ads in there.

Any dislikes about EAS ? I personally like some other products.

itzgambino

Awards
never really utilized EAS products, only time I ever used their product was their whey when I first started working out and I found their protein at cosco. It was decent.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats amazing is on BB.com a few years ago halo won new supplement of the year...it isnt that they dont work, they just dont work as advertised and are too much $

I actually don t mind cryotest and Nano x9, but they certainly arent groundbreaking products

loki515

Awards
you know thou if you think about it how many things in life DONTwork as advertised? lol how many info-mercials you see a day being a couch potato and say that thing is garbage. Just a thought.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Jay Cutlers Muscle Tech Mass Stack, its what used to win his olympia it really works LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EAS used to be really good circa 2000, but their business has changed immensely.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
From the muscletech site:

The ultimate massbuilding stack used by Jay Cutler to win the Mr. Olympia title is now available for you to make your own championship gains. World Champion Jay Cutler’s Official Mass Stack is scientifically formulated with five of the most potent and research-based supplements to force unparalleled gains in size and strength

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay Cutlers Muscle Tech Mass Stack, its what used to win his olympia it really works LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
as an entire frckn board we really need to quit making these stupid muscle tech jokes...there not funny and noone thinks there funny after the 1000th time they hear the same "Cutler used this" "use this and you'll be mr olympia"..

Its lame and it need s to end.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put an end to stupid comments on an internet message board?

Let me know how that works out for you!

You know that myth about tornados and trailer parks?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it wont work out for me at all, I can handle the dumb posts....just cant handle ever seeing another stupid "joke" if you wanna call it that about how if you take creakic you will be Mr.Olympia.

I just honestly cantsee how people think that is funny.

purebred

it wont work out for me at all, I can handle the dumb posts....just cant handle ever seeing another stupid "joke" if you wanna call it that about how if you take creakic you will be Mr.Olympia.

everyone responds to different kinds of comedy. you don't have to like it--it's your God-given right. LOL make a better joke then.

i saw a bumper sticker the other day that said: "Stop Bitching. Start A Revolution." i think that would fix a lot of the world's problems if people applied that idea. ;)

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Put an end to stupid comments on an internet message board?

Let me know how that works out for you!

You know that myth about tornados and trailer parks?
:laugh2::laugh2:LOL

Yeah I'd like to see some follow up to see how that works myself:dunno:. Maybe a detailed Log??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Its funny because a bunch of teens run out and are dropping 200-300 $$ a month of MT and think they are hard core, they walk around, toting it in their bags, letting it sit barely visible so as to peak peoples interest so they think they are cool and hardcore....every time I used to go into my old gyms locker room there was some anabolic halo or something in the trash can after the person finished the last dose, and all i could think was.... man that was 45 bucks wasted.

Pop some IGF-2's and tell me if you dont notice some real effects going on(most uncontrollable libido of my life so far, guessing that will be trumped when I pin)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:laugh2::laugh2:LOL

Yeah I'd like to see some follow up to see how that works myself:dunno:. Maybe a detailed Log??
Hey dude, did I say Im trying to eliminate every dumb comment on message boards? did I? if I did plz paste it so I can eat my own words cause all I said was the muscletech jokes are fckn LAME as sht, and if thats what people find funny than there obviiously not that bright.

What a stupid thread, i am worse off for ever clicking it.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a "Muscletech bashing" thread.....its stands to reason that there's gonna be folks poking fun at MT here. I'd relax and maybe un-sub the thread if you're expecting something different.

purebred

Hey dude, did I say Im trying to eliminate every dumb comment on message boards? did I? if I did plz paste it so I can eat my own words cause all I said was the muscletech jokes are fckn LAME as sht, and if thats what people find funny than there obviiously not that bright.

What a stupid thread, i am worse off for ever clicking it.
you mad?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a "Muscletech bashing" thread.....its stands to reason that there's gonna be folks poking fun at MT here. I'd relax and maybe un-sub the thread if you're expecting something different.
I am relaxed dude, but thx for reminding me to be, if your gonna bash the product how about stating reasons as to why, experiences you had that were bad, compare it to another company etc etc..instead of the old stupid "I used Halo and now Im in the running for the Olympia" what it seems like is most of the people responding probably like these retarded jokes and are saying something to me cause I probably offended there sense of humour.

Whatever. I clicked this thread to actually hear some legitimate reasons as to why people feel this way and their relevan experiences to back up their feelings.

Excuse me for looking for more than what I have seen

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Searl is taking this personally. I think he used MT under the cover of darkness and endorses it to kids at the local gym. It all makes sense now.

purebred

I am relaxed dude, but thx for reminding me to be, if your gonna bash the product how about stating reasons as to why, experiences you had that were bad, compare it to another company etc etc...

...Whatever. I clicked this thread to actually hear some legitimate reasons as to why people feel this way and their relevan experiences to back up their feelings.

See Below.

Bottom line is their ridiculous, mis-leading marketing and how over-priced their products are.
I don't like em all that much because they are a bit pricey, and tend to over hype their products via GNC or other shops like that. However i was a big fan of hydroxycut hardcore cause it enabled me to control my appetite a while ago. Whether it was part of the product i have no idea but it helped drop about 20lbs
because muscletech swears that everything they have is "groundbreaking", when its really the kitchen sink approach - stick as much different crap into one place, and something is bound to happen... having tried cell-tech, and their "hardcore" version as well as nano-vapor, i can tell you i have experienced better gains using competitors products of the same nature, that cost half.

then you look at some of these board sponsors, and they offer sample packets free from nutra. and they work better :D
GNC also requires all employees to push all Muscletech products as much if not MORE than their own GNC products, which I think is ridiculous! GNC employess are FORCED to push and push and push Muscletech products(Which means MT must be greasing GNC's palms pretty damn good.) So, unsuspecting dip**** newbies coming in knowing absolutley nothing about supps. get bent over and Nano-Vapored in the a**, skeet skeet!! And GNC employees get higher commission off MT products. Products are CRAP & OVER PRICED, why else would they this, if products are good they should sell themselves.
Well, with 19 of those 24.8 grams of supplement being two different carbs, you are only getting 5.8 grams of stuff. Cell Tech cost a lot and is mostly sugar. Dextrose IS basically table suger. Their products have always been overpriced, but now their usefulness is lacking too. Their products with stimulants (hydroxy and nano vapor) seem to be their two winners at the moment, and Nano is actually a very "hit olr miss" product. Some days it gives energy. Some days it makes you tired. It also has more blood pressure affecting ingredients than your average prewoukout.
you're excused.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am relaxed dude, but thx for reminding me to be, if your gonna bash the product how about stating reasons as to why, experiences you had that were bad, compare it to another company etc etc
All you had to do was ask... I've already posted this:

"I'll pretty much echo Rodja in saying their marketing is misleading the prices are super high for substances that you can obtain for much cheaper. You're basically paying for them to run all those annoying 5 page ads in Flex, MD, etc."

...but I'll add to it by saying I've used Cell Tech before and (IMO) it was over-priced creatine with loads of sugar and it was very acidic to the throat, kinda like a margarita is.

By all means...continue to relax. :afro:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Searl is taking this personally. I think he used MT under the cover of darkness and endorses it to kids at the local gym. It all makes sense now.
thats exactly what it is, I work for muscletech, gained 40lbs in 3 months of their mass stack, i sell this stuff to newbs at my gym.....for 3x the price, I eat gakic for breakfast and I wipe my aszz with fckn toilet paper sprinkled with nitrotech to help protein synthesis.

I am musclethech, i love muscletech and I would die for muscletech!

SO QUIT BASHING MY BELOVED MUSCLETECH CAUSE MY LITTLE HEART CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE!

purebred

thats exactly what it is, I work for muscletech, gained 40lbs in 3 months of their mass stack, i sell this stuff to newbs at my gym.....for 3x the price, I eat gakic for breakfast and I wipe my aszz with fckn toilet paper sprinkled with nitrotech to help protein synthesis.

I am musclethech, i love muscletech and I would die for muscletech!

SO QUIT BASHING MY BELOVED MUSCLETECH CAUSE MY LITTLE HEART CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE!
that's better...glad to know you're loosening up..

i think.:laugh2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am relaxed dude, but thx for reminding me to be, if your gonna bash the product how about stating reasons as to why, experiences you had that were bad, compare it to another company etc etc..instead of the old stupid "I used Halo and now Im in the running for the Olympia" what it seems like is most of the people responding probably like these retarded jokes and are saying something to me cause I probably offended there sense of humour.

Whatever. I clicked this thread to actually hear some legitimate reasons as to why people feel this way and their relevan experiences to back up their feelings.

I have had bad experiences with nano vapor, anabolic halo, that...i duno whats it called their creatine stuff in a jug....its pink, tastes like what I assume dingleberries do.

None of em do a thing, except for vapor which gives me a bit of lightheaded if I didnt eat. this was abotu 2 and 1/2 years ago before I found AM btw.

All I know is that...AH that creatine stuff or whatever is Cell-Tech. That crap STAINED my shoes permamentally when some fell onto em. I stopped putting it in my body after that, which my lifts improved, I stopped all MT products, lifts improved. Wallet felt better, and I did. I got on here, ordered a few goodies from AN, and thats when I became cut strong, even though I was super light back then(put on 30lbs since).

I know for a fact it doesnt work, and a buddy who was dropping hundreds a month into their "anabolic activators" and such. Creaik, gakik, etc or whatever would get excited and tell me all about it. And I just looked at him like...so much money wasted....for useless supps. Got him onto nutraplanet, he started making seeing some real results for 1/4th the cost.

36 pills a day for the recommended MuscleTech system with those anabolic activators :laugh2:

I am sorry, MT is an evil company that plays on the ignorance of the masses in the bodybuilding sport.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha ya Im fine, my cable is acting up, my girl is crazy and all I want to do is kill insurgents but my country keeps making me wait to do so....what can I say...guess I am angry.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
haha ya Im fine, my cable is acting up, my girl is crazy and all I want to do is kill insurgents but my country keeps making me wait to do so....what can I say...guess I am angry.
It is a good pain, a good anger...:mischievous:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a good pain, a good anger...:mischievous:
yeeesss it is! those fckers kidnapped an American Marine not too long ago, fckn psses me off sooo much, the guy is probably scared out of his mind....and hes human, he still has hope they will let him go......but we all know those fckers wont, there gonna execute him and film it...those mther fckers , I hope your Air Force flattens the entire middle east, after that we can start working on the insurgency that resides in our own countries!...if you catch my drift.