Purple Wraith Review (UNSPONSORED)

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards
I've been using PW for about 2 weeks now. I typically take it before and after my workouts. In the past I've found my recovery time is poor and it takes me a while to feel back up to speed. I had came back from an injury and as everyone knows that muscle soreness it typical during those first couple of workouts. My soreness and overall recovery was literally cut in half since I've been on PW.

In addition to using it for workouts, I've been taking it for my other activities as well. Recently I did some hiking with my girl up in the Smokey Mountains of TN/NC on a 5 mile trail. I decided to mix some up and take with me for the hike. I drank half before and then sipped on the rest throughout the hike. Starting off the hike was kicking my ass, however after about 2 miles in my energy/stamina/endurance all increased significantly. While this could easily be attributed to what some folks call a "second wind", I discount this because I was wore out from earlier weekend activities. By the time I got done with the hike, I felt 100% than I did when I had started.

This is my first time taking any type of EAA's or BCAA's product, but I can tell a noticable difference since I've been taking it.

Mixability in a shaker/sports bottle: 9.8
Mixability in a glass with spoon: 6.5

I've found that it mixes well in a bottle, but is difficult when mixing in a glass with a spoon.

Taste: 10

Excellent grape taste without any added sugar.

Pricing: 10

I got the 90 serving container and feel that it's more than worth the rough $50 I paid for it.

Overall: 9.9

Overall I am extremely please with Purple Wraath and I honestly feel that Controlled Labs outdid themselves. Not only does it contain EAA's and BCAA's, but also Beta Alanine, Citrulline and a couple of other beneficial ingredients. I would definitely recommend this to other folks.

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards
Thanks for trying CL and the great review. I don't train without it.
Had it not have been for the free samples they are giving out, I would have never been turned onto their supps. Currently I'm using Green Mag, Purple Wraath, and Golden Gains. I will have White Flood tomorrow.... along with a few non-CL supps. Needless to say I am definitely hooked on CL's supp's!!

UKStrength

The purple draank is my favourite EAA/BCAA product, glad you like it ;)

Try using it with some quick-acting carbohydrates, an insulin-mimicker and a cell volumiser (like glycergrow) during training...awesome pumps!

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards
The purple draank is my favourite EAA/BCAA product, glad you like it ;)

Try using it with some quick-acting carbohydrates, an insulin-mimicker and a cell volumiser (like glycergrow) during training...awesome pumps!
I'll give that a go and see what pumps up. ;)

Unfortunately I'll be limited on what I can take soon, because I'm about to run a sponsored log for the Mass FX V3 for Anabolic Xtreme. I'll definitely make sure I have some good stuff lined up for month two & three of my cycle though.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it, that is my favorite amino product.