Wrasslin's getting back on track log

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, havn't been on for a while now, been going through a real rough time but to some it up I havn't worked out in a little over three weeks, have been eating bad and picked up some bad habits to relieve the stress which I won't mention and am working on stopping. I've lost all my motivation the past couple weeks and it's horrible.

Now I'm trying to get back to how things were before, I'm still working on getting my motivation back and that's what this log is for, I need something to keep me going as I'm still going through what made me stop in the first place.

This log will be to get me back into shape and motivated again, I've ballooned up to 165 right now and look like a mess so there for it's time to go balls to the wall! Here is the lists of diet, supplements, and workouts from here on.

Diet- (I'm not worried about going off diet, my worry is making myself eat)
Meal 1- 2 scoops whey in milk
Meal 2- 8oz egg whites, half a box of bran flakes
Meal 3- 3 roast beef sandwiches on 12 grain bread with half a cup of green beans
Meal 4- chicken breast with half a cup of green beans
Meal 5- 2 scoop of whey
Totals- 250g protein, 250-300g carbs, 20-25g fat

Supplements-
Calcium/Vit D
Y3- before morning workout (got very good deal on it)
RPM if needed
Vit C- 1g pre workout, 1g midday, 1g pre cardio
Glutamine- 10g before bed
Powerfull before bed (my sleep issues are horrible again lately)
Beta Alanine- 5g pre-workout, 5g pre-cardio
Xtend mixed in gallon of water to sip throughout day (not sure how much yet)
Purple Wraath- 1 scoop during workout, 1 scoop during cardio
AAKG- will be experimenting, will be doing 4g pre-workout, but may also experiment before bed also
Plasmajet- I have this laying around so will be using whenever I feel like it, BEST pump product ever

Weights (in morning)-
Monday- Chest/Back (may switch to shoulders and legs, not sure yet)
Tuesday- Bi's/Tri's
Wedsday- Shoulders/Traps/Legs
Thursday- Monday repeat
Friday- Tuesday repeat
Saturday- Wedsday repeat
Sunday- rest

Cardio (at night)-
This is completely depends on what my body will handle, I will try to do eight 100m sprints everynight, or every other night. May also throw in bleachers on that night. IF my body can't handle sprints that night it will be a 2-3 mile jog along with bleachers most likely. Also each cardio session with be followed by a little bit of ab work.

There's stuff I may be forgetting and will fill in later, but thanks ahead of time for following along, I'm going to give this log a 110% because I'm disgusted with how I am right now.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-

Diet was horrible up until I got home today, all I ate before I got home was perrogi's after my workout but now I have some good old chicken breast and green beans in me.

Workout today was only chest, I'm just doing one body part a day this week to ease myself in.

Workout was
Push ups 25/25/25/25/25
Incline push ups 25/25/25/25/25
Dips off of a ledge 15/15/15/15/15
Calf raises 75 between sets
2 laps around my friends yard after workout

It was great to workout again but wow am I out of shape right now, I was dying, I believe it's mostly due to one of the bad habits I picked up a while back because the same reason that ruined me these last 3 weeks. That habit is just about done though so that's GREAT news!

Later on tonight for cardio I'm going up to the track and doing as many 100m sprints as I can and then I might do a light jog or a few bleachers, wish me luck.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does your Chest/Back include deadlifts? Shoulders Traps Legs can be quite a workout. Also you don't mention core; I know that compound lifts do hit this, but you might want to consider adding a bit, if only obliques.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Does your Chest/Back include deadlifts? Shoulders Traps Legs can be quite a workout. Also you don't mention core; I know that compound lifts do hit this, but you might want to consider adding a bit, if only obliques.
Yes chest and back include deadlifts, and I do abs after cardio sessions.

joelast

joelast

Awards
Glad to hear your getting back on track man. Just gotta get that discipline back, its everything. I'll be checkin it out.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your getting back on track man. Just gotta get that discipline back, its everything. I'll be checkin it out.
Hey thanks for dropping in man.
But yeah it's not the discipline, it's just my motivation is gone haha, it's a long story but because of my mood my body has just shut down it feels like, but it's time to fix that :head:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 2-

Woke up and had my protein shake. An hour later took my Y3, BA, AAKG, and started sipping on my Purple Wraath. Ended up having a good workout, endurance and everything was normal for the first set or two then went downhill.

Workout-
Pull ups 15/12/12/10/10
Wide grip pull ups 12/10/8/8/6 (these were HORRIBLE)
Close grip pull ups 12/10/10/10/8

Overall I did good I think except the wide grips, but I'll get this back in no time.
Got some sprints to do tonight again, and later on going to get some more Vit C, Chromium and digestive enzymes.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Update-

I've decided to make an order on the new E-911 so hopefully that works well with my new goals.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up, took my Y3, BA and Vit C and went for a jog, it went ok besides me being sore beyond belief and my endurance being low, hopefully I get this back to normal soon.

Weights will be later today and I will update then.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 continued-

Ah, messed up today because stuff got to me again.. but I'm still going to try and make up the rest of today.. I tried to do some shoulders but I'm just way to sore, my back and chest soreness got in the way but I'm going to try and push through and make it up because I don't want a rest day.

I guess we'll see how it goes. I will update later if I get something productive done again for once even though I never do anymore..

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well good luck man, i know it can be difficult to stay motivated at times but keep workin at it. I'll be watching.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
well good luck man, i know it can be difficult to stay motivated at times but keep workin at it. I'll be watching.
Ok thank you man, it's nice to see you stopping in!
I promise I'll make this log worth intereste to you and others..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wus Crappenin? haha Subbed for sure dude!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, show us what dedication and discipline can achieve!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 4-

Woke up with soreness mostly gone, did some abs when I woke up and now I'm waiting on it to get time for my workout, today will be shoulders most likely (only doing one muscle a day this week if you havn't noticed).

Workout (shoulders)-
Front lateral raises 15/12/12/10/10
Side laterals 15/15/12/12/10
Rear laterals 20/15/15/15/15

Overall was a pretty great workout, good focus and pump, not as good as before but getting there! Lot's of sweat to which showed me it was a good workout.

For cardio tonight I'm most likely going to go for a 2-3 mile run.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome doing shoulders as well today hit em hard man! Stay focused on your goals ;)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
awesome doing shoulders as well today hit em hard man! Stay focused on your goals ;)
Tear them up man!
I tore mine up, best workout this week so I'm happy!
Best post-workout meal ever too..
Instead of plain chicken and green beans, I added halepenos (however you spell those) to the chicken, and some garlic seasoning to the beans, it was TASTY to say the least haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 5-

Woke up, took some BA, Y3 and AAKG then went for a little jog and did some abs, woke up really motivated today and it was great!

Workout today was-
Dbell curls/1 arm tri extension 15/12/12/12
Hammer curls/tri push ups 15/15/15/15

GREAT workout! Good pump, good sweat, had some good mind muscle connection again today also! Look's like I'm getting back on track!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5-

Woke up, took some BA, Y3 and AAKG then went for a little jog and did some abs, woke up really motivated today and it was great!

Workout today was-
Dbell curls/1 arm tri extension 15/12/12/12
Hammer curls/tri push ups 15/15/15/15

GREAT workout! Good pump, good sweat, had some good mind muscle connection again today also! Look's like I'm getting back on track!
Awesome man, glad your getting back on track!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 6-

Today I decided to take off from weights, same with tomorrow so I'm well rested and not sore Monday when I put my workout in full go again.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
seems like the workouts are getting better and better..all the supps are really kicking in.. you are obviously very motivated and determined to make some serious gains.. the hardest part will be staying on the diet and getting all the calories/protein in.. stay with it! enjoying the updates...

joelast

joelast

Awards
Hell yeah man, comin off a two day rest period sets yourself up for an awesome workout. Keep it up.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for popping in everyone.. I'll make sure to make this log worth it!
I just got done with a 4 mile walk, so that's atleast something done today haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS TODAY!

I'm finally starting my course to get my personal trainer certificate through ISSA!
That just made my day, things keep getting better and better.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS TODAY!

I'm finally starting my course to get my personal trainer certificate through ISSA!
That just made my day, things keep getting better and better.
Thats great man! what exactly does that entail though? jw

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to get certified

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Id like to get certified
I can't wait to man.. been talking about it for a year now and I finally enrolled today, should be getting my books and everything by the end of the week, right now I'm doing some online stuff on their site.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They make you take some tests and stuff then you get certified....right??

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh I got it.. lol.
Well you pay to take the course and get all the stuff you need, and you pretty much read chapters and sections of chapters and take a quiz for each section, I think theirs an exam or two in there.. and one final test, if you fail that you can redo it for free once, after that you have to pay.

I just passed my first quiz so I'm happy right now!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well keep us updated on that, sounds interesting

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Workout and supp update-

Changed my workout up.. new one is-
Monday- Chest/Tri's/Calfs
Tuesday- Back/Bi's/Forearms
Wedsday- Shoulders/Legs (legs as part of nighttimes cardio)
Thursday- Same as Monday
Friday- Same as Tuesday
Saturday- Same as Wedsday
Sunday- Day of rest
Cardio- 30-45 min of fasted cardio every morning Monday-Saturday, at night either jog or 8-10 100m sprints followed by abs.

Supps-
Calcium/Vit D
Vit C- 1g pre cardio, 1g pre workout, 1g before bed
Digestive Enzymes- with every meal
Chromium- with carb meals
Beta Alanine- 4g pre cardio, 4g pre workout
RPM- 3 pre-cardio, MAYBE more pre-workout, this will be until my E-911 gets here
Powerfull- 3 before bed Monday-Friday
Vat Attack- 3g pre-cardio
Xtend- 8-10 scoops mixed in gallon of water to be sipped throughout the day

joelast

joelast

Awards
Workout and supp update-

Changed my workout up.. new one is-
Monday- Chest/Tri's/Calfs
Tuesday- Back/Bi's/Forearms
Wedsday- Shoulders/Legs (legs as part of nighttimes cardio)
Thursday- Same as Monday
Friday- Same as Tuesday
Saturday- Same as Wedsday
Sunday- Day of rest
Cardio- 30-45 min of fasted cardio every morning Monday-Saturday, at night either jog or 8-10 100m sprints followed by abs.

Supps-
Calcium/Vit D
Vit C- 1g pre cardio, 1g pre workout, 1g before bed
Digestive Enzymes- with every meal
Chromium- with carb meals
Beta Alanine- 4g pre cardio, 4g pre workout
RPM- 3 pre-cardio, MAYBE more pre-workout, this will be until my E-911 gets here
Powerfull- 3 before bed Monday-Friday
Vat Attack- 3g pre-cardio
Xtend- 8-10 scoops mixed in gallon of water to be sipped throughout the day

looks like good ****, I love alot of volume and hitting bodyparts more than once a week. Curious to see how it works out for you.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
looks like good ****, I love alot of volume and hitting bodyparts more than once a week. Curious to see how it works out for you.
Same with me man.. I don't understand how people do low volume and each bodypart once a week lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Woke up this morning and took my RPM, BA, Vit C and Vat Attack. Excellent cardio session, did 40 minutes on my stationary bike then some abs to finish it off. Great sweat and didn't get tired so that was great!

Workout-
Bench 15/12/10/8/6 supersetted with 1 arm tri extensions for 5x15
Incline 15/12/10/8/6
Dips 12/12/12/12/12

Great workout today.. but I think I'm sick, I threw up not too long ago and my body doesn't feel to great right now, I've been feeling sick/natius since Friday or Saturday and I guess it finally hit.. hope it's not anything big.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I think I know the reason for my throwing up yesterday.. also the reason for me having NO sleep last night! I ordered 2g Yohimbine which I somehow mistook at the time for Yohimbe. For some reason I react HORRIBLY to Yohimbine but then I can live on Yohimbe, so for I accredit the throwing up and no sleep to the Yohimbine.. I'm tossing that or giving it away, I HATE that stuff. Luckily I got some E-911 on the way so I'll have something along the fatloss/stim catagory.

But anyways after that rant, I was still up at 5 o'clock AM this morning and decided I was sick of sitting around awake and didn't want to wait another hour for my cardio, so I took my usual supps and went out for a jog, turns out my jogging isn't the best yet lol so I came back after doing about 3/4 of what I normally do and did 30 min on the bike followed by 50 leg raises and 100 crunches.

Updates for workout will be later.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Update-

Workout wasn't the best, but I can't expect it to be as good as before yet.

Workout-
Pull ups 15/12/12/10/10/8/6
Close grip pull downs 20/15/15/12/12/10/8
EZ close grip curls 12/12/10/10/
Followed by 8 sprints

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 10-

My E-911 finally came in yesterday, so this morning I took that, BA, Vat Attack and some Vit C and did a NICE cardio session, E911 hit very fast, great energy, nice and clean, great sweat and good focus, I have a feeling I'm going to really like it!

Workout-
Military Press 15/15/15/15
Front laterals 12/12/10/10
Side laterals 10/10/10/10
Rear laterals 15/15/15/15
50 calf raises between sets

Overall-
GREAT WORKOUT! My endurance wasn't the best, but it's getting back up there! Using weights I used to use, doing decent amount of reps with them, had great focus and a great sweat and pump going this workout!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry for the lack of updates. The past few days have been pretty bad for me.

I can't workout right now because I broke a knuckle or two in my right hand yesterday.. so I can't workout until' that's better. I will be doing cardio as much as I can and I'll start updating again when my hand is better hopefully.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
how'd you break your knuckles? not punchin things i hope lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you work them legs??