John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to be doing DC training the two way split and it is intense. I am using both of this products because

1. Osteobolin-C claims to heal joints and have anti-catabolic and cortisol properities. i have been taking 3-4 capsules per day this week)its been an off week, I did weights for two days ,this week,did all body parts,to get my body ready for DC training)

2. I am taking Blue Gene for a few reasons.

a. It may help boost my natural testosterone levels.

b. it may help with cortisol and anti-catabolic levels

c. It has l-carnitine and a little plcar . i used to take alcar for two years and beleive it helped mildly with fat loss, increased energy, and mentally with training and life in general.

I will update when I have time. I am not posting my weights lifted. and I will give an honest review of what I know on this stack.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene is awesome, good luck!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man my head is still tingling from the intense training! I forgot what it felt like to train! lol feels spectacular!

I took two Osteobolin-C thus far I plan to take another one(did not take it with blue gene because blue gene has 20 % cissus)

I took three blue gene before training. to access tolence. so far so good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. I know that you have used OsteoSport. Curious to see how you think Osteobolin-C compares...Actually, wonder why you are using Osteobolin-C over OsteoSport...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you should drop the osteobolin. Its great stuff, but the cissus in blue gene is potent, enough to where I felt my joints getting a bit tight towards the end of the bottle. Adding more may not pay off.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright I am up to five capsules per day. Today was forarms, biceps, abs, calves, hamstrings, and quads. I am wiped out right now. Time to increase calories. see if this makes a difference

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright I am up to five capsules per day. Today was forarms, biceps, abs, calves, hamstrings, and quads. I am wiped out right now.