The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State (sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

:welcome: LG Sciences has been great in giving me their support for this phase of my training :wiggle:

Name: Rosie.
Training Status: Highly Trained/Ex-Elite Athlete.

Brief 2009 Training Background: In February I broke my left scaphoid (i.e. left wrist), and was unable to train again until April. The first few weeks were just about getting my left wrist rehabilitated and functioning again, as well as regaining back the muscle mass and strength lost during the ~8 weeks that I was unable to train. It took 8-10 weeks before I could complete resistance training with no pain in my left wrist, or it affecting my lifts. The last few weeks have been spent more recomping than cutting. I am so close to where I want to be re body composition now that it's time to really knuckle down and make the necessary sacrifices for the last few weeks and 'cut' properly :drillsergeant:

GOAL

To get as lean as possible over the next 30 days, whilst maintaining the muscle mass that I have (and possibly do a small recomp).

BODY STATISTICS

Height: 156.6 cm (i.e. 5'1.7")
Mass: 52kg (i.e. 114.4lb)
Body Composition: 9% bodyfat
Pre-Pictures: Attached at the bottom of this post. (Please excuse the poor quality; something has happened to my camera and every image it takes now comes out blurry).

FITNESS STATISTICS

Resting Heart Rate: 30 beats per minute
Maximum Heart Rate: 206 beats per minute

DIET

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method with an excessively high calorie day every 2-3 days :food: I don't follow any specific diet as such, but listen to my body (and it changes depending on my training volume). Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories - anywhere from 2200 to 4000+ cal/day - :bigeyes: change on a day-to-day basis.

The only week where I will be following any SPECIFIC diet plan is the Wednesday to Sunday of Week 2: I will be having ~50g of carbohydrates DAILY from Wednesday to Saturday, and then having ~50g of carbohydrates per MEAL over 5-6 meals on Sunday.

Water intake daily is 1-2 galleons.

SUPPLEMENTS

Fat Loss Stack
* Anadraulic State: 1 scoop 40 min pre-gym and 1 scoop immediately post-gym (resistance training days); 1 scoop 40 min pre-cardio (non-resistance training days).
* LipoBURN: 4 pumps after shower in the morning, and 4 pumps after shower before bed.
* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 40 min pre-gym, and 2 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).

Protein Powder/BCAA's
* Lipotropic Protein: 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.
* BC + EAA: 3 scoops 45 min pre-gym (resistance training days).

Vitamins/Minerals
* Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Good Fats
* Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Joint Support
* OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Sleep Support
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Note that since Anadraulic State contains enough creatine for my daily requirements with the servings I will be using, I will not be using a separate creatine product.

TRAINING

The rest of this week: 3-5 July :hammer:

Friday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Chest/Abs
20 min Cardio (am or pm)

Saturday
HIT Cardio
Abs
Stretch 20-30 min
20-30 min Cardio (pm)

Sunday
Day Off

Week 1: 6-12 July :yikes:

A little different (as I am preparing for a photoshoot) on the 13 July.

Monday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Shoulders

Tuesday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Arms

Wednesday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym – Full-Body

Thursday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Full-Body

Friday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Upper Body

Saturday
DAY OFF

Sunday
20-30 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Week 2: 13-19 July :run:

Monday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Full-Body

Tuesday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Shoulders

Wednesday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym – Arms

Thursday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Chest

Friday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Back

Saturday
HIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min

Sunday
20-30 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min

A second cardio session (either am or pm) will be added in 3-4 days this week :buttkick:

Week 3: 20-36 July :approve:

I am having a week off training (as it will have been 16 weeks without one since I started back in the gym post-injury).

Week 4: 27 July - 2 August :yes(1):

I will be back into training on the following schedule:

Monday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Shoulders

Tuesday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Arms

Wednesday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym – Full-Body

Thursday
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Back

Friday
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Chest

Saturday
DAY OFF

Sunday
20-30 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min

Note that for any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how I am feeling.

DAILY COMMENTS

For the duration of my run of Anadraulic State I will be assessing the effects of the product:

Mood
Energy
Stimulant Effects
Focus
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Quality of Training
Recovery
Stress
Body Composition and Look
Sides

My journey will start tomorrow :dance:

Attachments

Last edited:
petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I just finished rehabbing from 2 surgeries to repair a broken right scaphoid. Best of luck on your log!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here! :)
Nice to see you, Scott :wave:

I just finished rehabbing from 2 surgeries to repair a broken right scaphoid. Best of luck on your log!
Damn. Well mine wasn't severe enough for surgery (and I would have been sorely pissed if it was). My rehabilitation was pretty much no training while casted, a further week after cast came off before starting weights, building up my weights week by week as the pain went away and I became more functional. You can see everything I did and the progression in my other log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles.html.

Cheers! :cheers:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rosie, thanks for the PM. Subbed :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite I'm in...will be interesting to see what this does for a female WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jester:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boys? WE'RE MEN! haha just messing :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

0442 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 101-105 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15
c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 101-105 rpm
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 101-105 rpm
Raining, so it was rollers. Started out fairly easy. Legs found it a little hard to get into today. First set of efforts was pretty blah. Legs glad of the rest between sets. The second set of efforts was better, and I pushed myself harder to try and make up for the pathetic attempt on the first set. HR barely rose at all, reaching a peak of 45 bpm (I am so getting sick of this sh*t)! Relieved when the session was over.

0503 - Stretch 20 min.

0607 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Flat BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 - Started out with the same weight as last week. First set was interesting, as I was struggling quite badly by the last rep. Decided to stay at that weight for all my sets. Last set was very laboured in the last two reps; so slow that I almost thought I wouldn't make them out.
2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6, 6, 5, 4 - Up to 57.5lb DBs this week. First set was ok; easier than I thought it would be. I had to concentrate a little more on the second set; by the fifth rep I was shaking badly. I couldn't get the sixth rep up on the fifth set, dropping the DBs to the floor. I felt like I was going to drop the DBs on the last set, breathing slowly and doing them with my wrists tight and complete focus, stopping after four reps to be safe. Pleased with my progress here. This is the heaviest weight I have ever done on Inc. DB BP.
3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8 - First set fine. Second set good as well; keeping core tight. Third set almost lost my balance on the eighth set; having to take a breath to gather myself. Last set my arms collapsed on me on the eighth rep.
4. Abs 4 x [a. rope crunch x 10, b. weighted crunch x 10, v-sits (on bench) x 10] - Increased the weight for the rope crunch to 130lb, since 120lb is too easy now; managed fine. Heady after each set of rope crunches, but nothing like it has been the last few days when I lose focus and vision blurs and I've had to slap myself to stay with it. Used a 46.5lb DB for the weighted crunch (don't need to go any heavier for it to be effective). Feeling abs burning by the end of every v-sit set.
5. Plank x 1 min - Just to finish off the session. Should have held it for 2 minutes.

0644 - Stepper
a. 10 min @ 8 floors/min
b. 10 min @ 10 floors/min
Another post-weights cardio session; I am getting to quite enjoy these (for the most part), and it gets all my training over and done with first thing in the morning (although doing a post-weights cardio session is NOT the equivalent of doing a pm cardio session, even though the same work may be done). Started out at 8 floors/min. Decided to try 10 floors/min after a while and see if I fared any better than I did last time I attempted this. Had to move legs a little faster to stay there, but I did, which is what matters. Started getting quite sweaty the last 5 minutes. Finished the session feeling somewhat refreshed re legs (after HIIT).

Mood: Fairly flat most of the day. Still a little tired, but not as much as I have been.

Energy: Smooth, focused energy in the gym. No feeling like I was going to collapse (although I did get heady after rope crunches). Everything felt like I was moving in slow motion.

Stimulant Effects: None; didn't experience any jitters or crashes.

Focus: Good. It was one of those days.

Endurance: Excellent (you'd be hard pressed to find a supplement that does better than my training at improving my endurance).

Strength: Increased the weights from last week re Inc. DB BP. Also increased on rope crunch. Slowly going up. For the last 6 weeks I have hit a PR on at least ONE exercise in EVERY single resistance session that I have done (i.e. each week keeps getting better).

Pump: Not much of a pump. Reps were not 'pump' reps.

Quality of Training: HIIT was average. Resistance session was good. Stepper was the finishing touch to my am training.

Recovery: I generally only have 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets (or supersets, trisets, giant sets, rounds, etc.), so recovery is not really an issue. I recovered well after the session; not as exhausted as I have been the last few days. Only fell asleep for 45 minutes at ~1000 and again at ~1415.

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Starting to see some progress I can be satisfied (but not completely) with.

Sides: I started out with only half a scoop of Anadraulic State 40 min pre-gym, and then another half a scoop immediately post-gym, to assess my tolerance to it, since nausea seems to be a common experience among other users. However, I felt nothing; no nausea, no tummy upsets, etc. I will be going straight to using one scoop pre and post henceforth.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial Impressions

Anadraulic State (Fruit Punch Slam Flavour)

Smell - 8.5/10: As soon as I opened the tub I was assaulted by the smell of cinnamon. When I added the powder to water the smell changed to that of a fruit punch, with a strong thread of pomegranate and hints of raspberry.

Taste - 9/10: Awesome!...Pre-gym I prepared the Anadraulic State a few minutes before I drank it. It tasted like fruit juice; the pomegranate came through quite strongly, followed by subtle hints of raspberry...For my post-gym dose I prepared it before I went to the gym and put it in the fridge while I was in the gym. After the gym I just took it (didn't shake before drinking). The taste was the same. However, come to the last of it there were some grainy bits; these tasted like cinnamon and reminded me of the texture of the sugar on cinnamon donuts.

Solubility - 3/10: The powder did not dissolve at all. It didn't even dissolve when I stirred it. I ended up shaking it for ~20 seconds to mix it in. Lots of froth and bubbles that lingered for at least 5 minutes after shaking.

Texture - 10/10: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects - 10/10: I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State. The taste lingered though for ~40 minutes after dosing (on both occasions), but it was quite pleasant.

BC+EAA (Watermelon - Kiwi Flavour)

Smell - 8/10: On opening the tub it smelt like watermelon/cucumber.

Taste - 5/10: This didn't taste like it smelt. In fact it tasted like fruit cordial, which I do not like.

Solubility- 3/10: The powder did not dissolve at all. It didn't even dissolve when I stirred it. I ended up shaking it for ~20 seconds to mix it in. Lots of froth and bubbles that lingered for at least 5 minutes after shaking.

Texture - 10/10: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Lipotropic Protein (Reformulated Extra Rich Vanilla Flavour)

Smell - 6/10: Smells like the original vanilla flavour used to taste: Vanilla and slightly nutty.

Taste - 1/10: I was looking forward to the taste, as I loved the original vanilla flavour. However from the first sip I had to FORCE myself to finish my shake. This is the most revolting protein powder that I have ever had (and that is saying something); the only word I can think of for it is vile (and it's supposed to be BETTER than the original flavour)! I was quite shocked to be honest, as I LOVED the original flavour taste.

Mixability - 8/10: Mixed well with shaking. No clumps or excess powder was left.

Texture - 8/10: As with taste, this was NOTHING like the original (which was thick, creamy, grainy and like oatmeal re texture). Texture was just like I'd added something to my water. It was not thick. It was not creamy. It was not grainy. This made it less 'filling' than the original, but not a bad change.

Other Effects - 5/10: The last huge difference between this and the original was how it made me feel. Not long after my first shake my tummy became upset, gurgling away. It continued for a couple of hours. The same thing happened again after my second shake. Definitely NOT pleasant, but something I can manage.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome awesome reviews Rosie, thanks for honest input :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome awesome reviews Rosie, thanks for honest input :)
No worries, Craig :)

The Lipotropic Protein is still one of the top 3 protein powders re formulation that I have ever seen, so the taste is not too much of an issue.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's so weird about the protein. I can't stand the old stuff but love the new. As for the BC+EAA, I definitely don't mind the Watermelon but not nearly as good as the grape. Yum!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's so weird about the protein. I can't stand the old stuff but love the new. As for the BC+EAA, I definitely don't mind the Watermelon but not nearly as good as the grape. Yum!
LOL re the Lipotropic Protein.

As for the BC+EAA the taste is ok. I have a tub each of Blue Raspberry and Grape to use once I've finished with the Watermelon - Kiwi flavour. From now on though I am pre-mixing my pre-gym/pre-cardio Anadraulic State and BC+EAA TOGETHER and refridgerating it ~40 min pre-drinking. I did this this morning and the taste of the Anadraulic State is the most dominant.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

0839 - HIT:
'Warm-up': Treadmill 1km @ 4 min/km
1. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
3. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
5. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
7. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
9. Plank 1 min
10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
11. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
12. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
13. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
14. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
15. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
16. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
17. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
18. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
19. Plank 1 min
20. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
The second to last HIT session before my week's break. I felt good walking into the gym, ready to go. Started out with an 'easy' 'warm-up'. Since what I've been doing has been challenging enough, and because I only do this once a week, there's no reason to change the exercises, so went with what I have been doing. Tasting blood from the second 1-minute effort on the treadmill. As the treadmill efforts continued, started loping more than the short strides and faster cadence that I use when I am struggling. Increased the pace for the second 'round'. Managed this quite well, and was surprised, considering how I HAVE been feeling on the treadmill lately. Felt like I was running a little funny, though. Sweating thoroughly by the end of the session.

0911 - Stepper:
20 min @ 8 floors/min
Since I didn't do a 'cool-down' for my HIT, decided to finish up the session do some time on the Stepper. Set it at 8 floors/min and away I went. Had a pain in my temples when I started, which only got a little worse during. REALLY started sweating during the last half of the session, hands and arms getting all sweaty and slippery. Upped my cadence in the last quarter. Calves were fine throughout; no longer feeling the pump in them that I did the first time I did this.

0955 - Stretch 26 min.

1717 - 5.7km Run:
Started out ok. At 11 minutes feeling a stitch in both sides, that only got worse as I continued. Shoulders bit tight, but not painful. Started raining at 14 minutes in. Felt quite slow. Ended up averaging 4.56 min/km.

Mood: Pretty good mood in the gym. Head has had that ache/pain in it (moving to the back) all day since the gym though, so mood has been rather blank.

Energy: Definitely had the energy for the HIT session. The fact that I went on and did a further 20 minutes on the Stepper afterwards is something else.

Stimulant Effects: Actually, ~30 minutes after dosing Anadraulic State and BC+EAA I started getting a little jittery, shaking (could have been the cold adding to it as well; but this is how I get when I have too much yohimbine). Settled down once I was training.

Focus: There.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: A little pump in legs...Vascularity strong, especially in arms...

Quality of Training: Excellent. I'm seeing what my body can handle!

Recovery: Good (and sleeping later in the day always helps as well).

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Despite high calories and carbohydrates (dinner last night was a binge) yesterday no bloating, water retention, or added weight today...Midsection is starting to lean up more re definition; funny, this time around I am not seeing my ab grooves as well as I used to (need to start doing more weighted ab exercises, like I used to), but more the 'toned' look of fitness models who are lean but don't have much muscle in their abs...Arms are looking more defined, particularly after a training session...Chest looking leaner...

Sides: Used 1 scoop of Anadraulic State this morning. No bloating, nausea, or tummy upsets. I'm going to continue using 1 scoop per dose, and then in the week before I go to the US up the dose pre-gym to 2 scoops on a couple of days and see how that compares.

Other Notes: The Lipotropic Protein does NOT taste any better mixed with oats. Breakfast usually takes me less than a minute to shovel down and today it took me 12 minutes; that's how BAD it tasted...Yesterday I had my Anadraulic State and BC+EAA separately, mixed ~5 minutes before drinking, as I wanted to see what they were like INDIVIDUALLY when prepared just before taking (i.e. taste, solubility, etc.). From now on I will be pre-mixing them TOGETHER (shaking for ~10-20 seconds) and refridgerating them ~40 minutes before I have them. My post-gym Anadraulic State is always going to be pre-mixed and refridgerated...Thinking of NOT having tomorrow off as planned, but just continuing on training without only next Saturday off until I go to the US. However, a day off might give my body a chance to recover and allow me to look BETTER (than I would if I didn't have a day off) a few days afterwards...15 more days until I am in the US...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im in. interesting initial review on the anadraulic state. seems to be a solid ingredient profile, and if the taste has pleased the elegant taste buds of rosie, i may need to give this a shot.

looking forward to the log :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in. interesting initial review on the anadraulic state. seems to be a solid ingredient profile, and if the taste has pleased the elegant taste buds of rosie, i may need to give this a shot.

looking forward to the log :D
Anadraulic State definitely has a very solid ingredient profile and covers MANY bases (i.e. creatine, preworkout, testosterone booster, nutrient repartitioner, fat burner, etc.).

Yeah, I like the taste (the Lipotropic Protein was a different story this time around, though).

Welcome aboard :wave:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-Pictures

Pre-Pictures attached at the bottom of post #1. (As mentioned, please excuse the poor quality; something has happened to my camera and every image it takes now comes out blurry).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

So I DID take today off. Figured that despite FEELING good, going for 5 weeks with only ONE day off was NOT a smart idea...

Mood: Been ok.

Energy: If I'd trained today I would have had the energy (as it was I sat on my butt all day and studied instead).

Stimulant Effects: None experienced today.

Focus: Haven't had any headaches so far. Completed an assessment (one left to go!)

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity after LipoBURN application and then settled down ~30 minutes afterwards...

Quality of Training: N/A.

Recovery: I DON'T feel shattered like I was at the start of the week; however a day off is always good.

Body Composition and Look: 51.5kg this morning. Also took measurements; waist has decreased 0.5cm (i.e. 0.2 inches) and shoulders have increased 1cm (i.e. 0.4 inches) since last week. Chest, hips, and thigh measurements remain UNchanged. I am slowly losing fat and gaining muscle (and it's UNwanted in my lower body!)...

Sides: None. However, I DID experience a tingling almost immediately after drinking my Anadraulic State, lasting for ~20 minutes.

Other Notes: Again, breakfast took me soooooo much longer than it normally would. I actually didn't finish it, the taste of the Lipotropic Protein was so foul (it seriously takes the word 'nasty' to a whole new level)! I have also noticed over the last few days that whenever I have a protein SHAKE I am left feeling bloated (with air in my belly) for ~4-4.5 hours after drinking. Tummy upsets from the Lipotropic Protein still continue. It's all very weird, since I experienced NONE of this with the ORIGINAL formula/flavour...Also have not been very thirsty today. Definitely notice the difference now that I am not using DCP...I figure that the Anadraulic State will last me until I go to the US (if there are indeed 30 servings in the tub; looks like more), which is about perfect...Next Saturday will be the only day off after today until I go to the US, and I am going to HAMMER my body HARD over the next 2 weeks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice back rosie :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

0707 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging
Good to be out running again for HIIT. The first set of efforts were good. Second set was a little slower, once the superiomedial aspect of my left knee started twinging after the fourth effort. Good run, though.

0733 - Stretch 20 min.

0832 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A
1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 6
2. DB LR 4 x 12
Superset B
3. BB Military Press 4 x 8
4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12
5. DB SP 4 x 10
Superset C
6. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12
7. s/b Leg Curls

0916 - Stepper:
40 min @ 8 floors/min
Decided to do post-weights cardio again. Kept on going after 20 minutes. Small calf pumps, and moreso when increased cadence at times. However, it was a rather relaxing session. Felt refreshed afterwards. Sweating buckets again, too.

1710 - 5.7km Run:
Started out well. Started favouring left knee after ~13 minutes. Despite that, averaged 4.5 min/km.

Mood: Good. Despite lower weights during resistance training for some exercises, the Stepper after felt good. Have been reasonably bright all day.

Energy: Had it for training for sure. Even had it for pm run this evening too, which is good.

Stimulant Effects: None felt.

Focus: No headaches or pains in my head today. Spent most of the day when not training working on my final assessment.

Endurance: Excellent. I could have kept on going on the stepper far longer than I did.

Strength: Maintaining and even a little less than last week.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump YES...Vascularity pretty good...

Quality of Training: Amazing. Loved it. I was working hard in the gym, even if weights were slightly lower than usual.

Recovery: Pretty good. I don't have the DOMS I had last week. And my pm run was a little faster than it was in last week's sessions.

Body Composition and Look: 51kg (i.e. 112.2lb) this morning. Looking leaner. Hollow between my breasts more prominent...The post-weights cardio over the last week I believe is making the difference (since every other day is still >4000 calories)...

Sides: The last couple of nights I have been itchy from ~1900 on, lasting for a couple of hours, until I fall asleep. Aside from that, nothing.

Other Notes: The taste of the Lipotropic Protein wasn't as strong this morning in my breakfast (although it still took ~10 minutes to eat). Maybe I'll stop noticing it as I get used to it...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and look forward to reading about your progress Rosie. What part of the US are you going to btw?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and look forward to reading about your progress Rosie. What part of the US are you going to btw?
:welcome: I am going to be based in Wisconsin; but am planning on some travel to various states.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Rosie. I grew up in Chicago so I am quite familiar with WI and that area; you are going at the best time of year to be up there. Just know that you are going to find out what cold really is come about December (saying you will be there that long).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Im late Rosie, Been in the Gulf of Mexico for the last week:) no Internet out there, great start and awesome honest reviews!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Rosie. I grew up in Chicago so I am quite familiar with WI and that area; you are going at the best time of year to be up there. Just know that you are going to find out what cold really is come about December (saying you will be there that long).
Yes, well summer is better than the original winter or end of winter. And no, I'm not going to be there that long; I'll be returning in time for the start of the new Zealand summer.

Sorry Im late Rosie, Been in the Gulf of Mexico for the last week:) no Internet out there, great start and awesome honest reviews!
No worries, Chris. Good to see you here now :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

0654 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 101-105 rpm
Legs fine. HR 29-35 bpm (still so low, but am over wondering what the issue is). Planned on 40 minutes, but decided to finish the other 20 minutes post-gym.

0717 - Stretch 26 min.

0807 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets, except Superset A - 3 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. CG PU 6 x 27, 20, 15, 15, 12, 12 - Did this at barely more than b/w today, which is 4-5kg (i.e. 8.8-10lb) lighter than I have been doing it at lately. Could be that I am stronger, or that the lower weight made a difference; but whatever the case, ended up doing rather well, especially on the first set. Stopped at 6 sets because I'd completed 100 reps.
2. Weighted Dips 6 x 6 - An extra 50lb today. Feeling it a little. Anterior delts and arms looking good in the mirror. Concentrated on my form.
Superset B -
3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 12 - Added these in. Been a few weeks since I've done them. Went lighter than I would because I wanted higher reps. First set was about perfect. Second set saw me struggle a little on the last rep. Third set saw two slow last reps. Quite heady after the third set. Final set I wasn't sure I was going to get the last rep out.
4. DB ZC 4 x 12 - Feeling the burn. Loving the pump and definition from it.
Superset C -
5. V-Bar TPD 3 x 6 - At 90lb. Legs shaking from the effort of the session until then during almost every set. Feeling core tight last set.
6. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s - Same as I have been, just doing these for the pain, burn, pump, and the satisfied feeling I get walking out of the gym feeling all that. Definitely noticing that my delts and arms are leaner than they have been.

0911 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 101-105 rpm
Back on the rollers. 20 minutes flew by like it was a blink. Legs felt fine. Wanted to keep on going, but had an appointment, so couldn't. Energy fine, though; clearheaded.

1727 - 5.7km Run:
Favouring left knee again from ~5 minutes in. Felt myself slowing at 16 minutes. Averaged 4.7 min/km again (what is UP with all these slow runs???) Glad I did it, though.

Mood: VERY pleased with my training this morning (and wanted to keep going!) Have spent most of the day on my assessment, and happy that it is coming to a close and to a standard I can be satisfied with. 13 more sleeps until the US also causes a smile and some excitement.

Energy: There for am and pm. The Anadraulic State is making SOME difference I am noticing, and the reason WHY is because it has carbohydrates in it, which, although liquid, is still different than doing my am training on an empty stomach like I used to (and add to that the BC+EAA)...No crashing in the early afternoon either...

Stimulant Effects: Nope.

Focus: Slightly heady after third set of Flat CG BB BP, but nothing like the migraines I was getting earlier last week in the gym. Clear and alert all through the day (6 hours of study required it).

Endurance: Top of the line; I could have kept going (and wanted to).

Strength: Great. Amazing what a difference of 4-5kg (i.e. 8.8-10lb) can make on CG PU.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump AWESOME...Vascularity high, although not the hoses straining to get out of my skin as they usually are when I get this lean (maybe the cold is having some effect there?)...

Quality of Training: Great stuff...Time to cut back a little for the rest of the week, to allow a little recovery...Back into it hard and heavy from next week though...

Recovery: Good. I am able to do post-weights cardio, even when I have pushed myself in the gym; that says something.

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: 50kg (i.e. 110lb) this morning. WTF? How can I lose 2kg (i.e. 4.4lb) of water/food weight in a couple of days when I'm pretty sure that I don't have it to lose, and I am leaner and girths are the same (so I'm not losing muscle, but it's definitely not ALL fat)?...Seeing those bricks today (finally) got a smile in the gym...Leaning is starting to become noticeable day by day now...

Sides: Barely any itchy last night. Still no bloating, nausea or stomach upsets from the Anadraulic State.

Other Notes: Lipotropic Protein still barely bearable, but getting used to it. Still causes some bloating though after the shakes (fine after mixed with oats)...Notice the effects of Lipotrophin-PM more in the morning after dosing, now that I am only dosing it with IGF-2 and OsteoSport and not several other products. Quite good, actually...I am also making a few changes to my supplement usage: Going to be alternating Eviscerate with LipoBURN some days, and may start dosing Lipotrophin-PM only pre-bed (as at the current doing/timing I will run out it in a week)...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the constant updates, awesome on losing 2kg!! AS has been shown to lean people out a lot though... who knows ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to the Lipotrophic Protein LG Rep, I too picked up a 5 lb chocolate container and have to say the taste leaves plenty to be desired. I like that it fills me up more than whey and has a better consistency than straight casein but wow, the taste is hard to stomach without REALLY cold water. Sorry to butt in on your thread Rosie but it is a topic of discussion you have brought up a few times already.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Energy: There for am and pm. The Anadraulic State is making SOME difference I am noticing, and the reason WHY is because it has carbohydrates in it, which, although liquid, is still different than doing my am training on an empty stomach like I used to (and add to that the BC+EAA)...No crashing in the early afternoon either...

Body Composition and Look: 50kg (i.e. 110lb) this morning. WTF? How can I lose 2kg (i.e. 4.4lb) of water/food weight in a couple of days when I'm pretty sure that I don't have it to lose, and I am leaner and girths are the same (so I'm not losing muscle, but it's definitely not ALL fat)?...Seeing those bricks today (finally) got a smile in the gym...Leaning is starting to become noticeable day by day now...

Sides: Barely any itchy last night. Still no bloating, nausea or stomach upsets from the Anadraulic State.
4.4lbs is insane! What is your diet looking like Rosie? was it your low calorie days? or did you have a high cal in there as well? Keep killing it:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the constant updates, awesome on losing 2kg!! AS has been shown to lean people out a lot though... who knows ;)
Yeah, the 2kg loss was weird. I don't expect to lose any more though (and don't really want to). However, as long as it's all fat and no muscle, I'll be fine.

In regards to the Lipotrophic Protein LG Rep, I too picked up a 5 lb chocolate container and have to say the taste leaves plenty to be desired. I like that it fills me up more than whey and has a better consistency than straight casein but wow, the taste is hard to stomach without REALLY cold water. Sorry to butt in on your thread Rosie but it is a topic of discussion you have brought up a few times already.
As I said, I LOVED the original flavour. However, just making observations, as I do.

4.4lbs is insane! What is your diet looking like Rosie? was it your low calorie days? or did you have a high cal in there as well? Keep killing it:thumbsup:
Yes, it is...Diet is the SAME as it always has been: My low calorie days are still 1800-2300, and I have a high calorie day of >4000 calories every other day...The only thing I have been doing differently (I noted this) is adding in some post-weights cardio last week, and I believe that this is making the difference. And I also had Sunday OFF, which would have given my body time to recover and make adaptations (glad I had that day; sometimes I need to pull back and remember that those days ARE IMPORTANT FOR PROGRESS!) Therefore changes wouldn't have been noticeable until the end of the week, as they were.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

0448 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 1 x 1 min effort
f. 6 min jogging
Started out ok. However, efforts from the start were not the best. Slower than usual, feet barely skimming off the ground, knees hardly lifting, despite arms driving. Pace between efforts was almost a crawl, and the 4 minutes between sets was little faster than a walk. Second set of efforts was not much better than the first. To make sure I DID push myself as hard as I could, I added in a minute's effort after the second set. Took me what seemed forever to get home. Longest, slowest HIIT Run I have EVER done.

0517 - Stretch 26 min.

0606 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12 - Good. Feeling the stretch. Barely pausing mid-point, making sure that I was constantly under tension.
2. PBJ 6 x 24 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. s/b Leg Curl 6 x 12 - On my first set of PBJ, the twelth rep I landed on my left arm/side/hip. Instead of looking at my feet in the mirror I was looking down at my feet, and missed the bench altogether, collapsing, dangerously close to hitting my head on the seated calf raise machine (thankfully, missed). Lay dazed for a few moments, before shaking myself and slowly getting up. Continued on to finish the set, albeit concentrating harder and going a little slower. Lightheaded and faint after every set of PBJ, walking as if drunk to do my s/b Leg Curls. s/b leg Curls were fine.
Alternate Set B -
4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) 6 x 12 - Definitely feeling. Warming. Last couple of sets were almost pushing the limit, with the last two reps of the last set very slow.
5. BB BOR 6 x 12 - For some reason, feeling traps strongly when do this (and last week as well). Gritting my teeth for the last three sets, hands slipping in from the eighth rep on the last two sets. A definite effort, although using lighter weight. Anterior delts and arms looking good.
Alternate Set C
6. BB MP 6 x 12 - Started out with 44lb BB. Managed, JUST. Second set had to pause briefly after 8 reps, battling the last 4 reps out. Went down to the 38.5lb BB for the third set. Dangerous reps the last four on my fourth set. Dropsetted back to the 33lb BB on the last two sets, as my form was starting to compromise from eight reps at 38.5lb. Burning after each set.
7. DB LR 6 x 12 -
Alternate Set D - Used much lighter weight than I would normally. Forcing through the pain.
8. Dips 6 x 12 - Didn't start feeling more focused re head until these. Separation in delts and arms VERY noticeable during. Feeling pump in left tricep after last three sets.
9. DB ZC 6 x 12 - Only used 17.6lb DBs. Left wrist starting to ache after the fourth set, pushing through the last two sets. Vascularity most excellent and impressive during these. Arms pumped and full and defined as during and after.
Alternate Set E -
10. Rope Crunch 2 x 25 - Only 120lb today. Still feeling it though.
11. V-Sits (on floor) 2 x 25 - Abs screaming after these. Feeling my obliques move as I was doing them.
12. Plank x 2 min - Sucked it up and held it for longer today, just to finish off the session.

Mood: Been rather tired today. Mood ok this morning. Some 'off' moments this afternoon.

Energy: I was shattered on waking. HIIT Run was slower than normal. Energy in the gym was sh*te; and I actually collapsed/fell over today, feeling like I was going to between most sets. Slept for ~an hour from ~1540...

Stimulant Effects: Nada.

Focus: Lightheaded in the gym, with blurry vision sometimes...Did another 6 hours on my assessment; it will be finished and done tomorrow...

Endurance: Still excellent. Alternating sets instead of supersetting them today added time to the resistance session, making it the longest one I've done post-injury. Got told in the gym that "you just keep on going..."

Strength: Today was NOT about strength. It was about fatiguing myself, getting the pump, and keeping it intense with high volume and short recovery.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was incredible; skin felt like it would rip at times...Vascularity the BEST I have EVER seen it; hoses were back, with knots and rivers, and seeing the ENTIRE veins though my delts and arms...

Quality of Training: Resistance session was actually a HARD session...

Recovery: Still feeling the resistance session a little.

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Leaner. Definitely looking it. In the gym I was the most defined I have ever been, and got the comment that I was looking leaner than has been seen on me before. Leanness is especially prominent in my chest; delts and arms are starting to show good definition; and hips are really 'popping'. I am actually pleased with this progress...

Sides: None.

Other Notes: I noticed this yesterday, actually: Appetite SUPPRESSION. Since using the Anadraulic State I have been less hungry (and my high calorie days have been more because my body NEEDS them every 2-3 days rather than because I WANT them). I have also been feeling a little 'fuller' during the day, which is interesting...Lipotropic Protein still creating quite a lot of nausea and bloating after consumption. Breakfast took me a record length of 14 minutes this morning, and even then I couldn't finish it (it seemed like so much more than usual as well, for some reason)...

Diet Notes: Today was supposed to start my four days of ~50g of carbohydrates a day, before ~50g of carbohydrates in EVERY meal on Sunday. However, since I am feeling so shattered, and since I KNOW that I WILL look better tomorrow, and that only three days of lower carbohydrates will still give me the desired results, today is a high calorie/carbohydrate cheat day. Tomorrow starts the brief pre-shoot 'diet', though. Also using Taraxatone for 5 days pre, at 3 caps with breakfast and 3 caps with dinner.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you really pushed yourself hard, have you ever gotten blurry vision before? Ive got light headed before which can be normal depending on the routine..but the blurryness i would monitor..to be safe:)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've been away for too long! totally missed this

subbed! looking like an awesome log so far! :D

:wiggle:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like you really pushed yourself hard, have you ever gotten blurry vision before? Ive got light headed before which can be normal depending on the routine..but the blurryness i would monitor..to be safe:)
I ALWAYS push myself hard!!! Yes, I often get lightheaded and have blurred vision when I am lifting (if you have ever followed my logs you will note that). Not something I am too concerned with; just means I am pushing my body's limits is all.

I've been away for too long! totally missed this

subbed! looking like an awesome log so far! :D

:wiggle:
Hey there, Dave. Better late than never aye :bigeyes:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

0546 - Rollers:
40 min in 39x16 @ 101-103 rpm
Legs ok; ticking over. Could have kept going for longer; on autopilot. Quite warm; vascularity good. Recovery session.

0703 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets, no recovery between superset):
Alternate Set A -
1. BB RD 6 x 12
2. Plyometric Bench Step-Ups 6 x 12 per leg
Alternate Set B -
3. Flat BB BP 6 x 12
4. CG SR 6 x 12
Alternate Set C -
5. DB SP 6 x 12
6. Inc. DB RR 6 x 12
Alternate Set D -
7. V-Bar TPD 6 x 12
8. Cable BC 6 x 12
Alternate Set E -
9. Weighted crunch 2 x 25
10. s/b double-leg raise 2 x 25
Superset -
11. Side (right) plank x 1 min
12. Side (left) plank x 1 min

0828 - Treadmill:
a. 1 x 2 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
b. 4 x 1 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
c. 7 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km / 30 sec break
d. 1 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
Not 2 min on/1 min off, but same distance covered in efforts. A little easier on the body, instead of battling to last 2 minutes each time. Lightheadedness not an issue.

0851 - Stepper:
20 min @ 8 floors/min
Finished off the gym with the stepper. Sweating lots. Shallow mixed with deep steps, fast cadence all the time. Felt really good afterwards.

1727 - 5.7km Run:
Despite NOT wanting to go for a run my head would give me no peace unless I did. Started out ok. Started favouring left knee from 6 minutes. First 2.1km done at 4.1 min/km pace. Slowed down noticeably at 14 minutes. Averaged 4.5 min/km over the entire run.

1759 - Stretch 21 min.

Mood: Still tired (woke late). Enjoying training (for the most part). Relieved to have last assessment done. Shattered.

Energy: Have been quite shattered since this morning. Had the energy for training, although quite lightheaded at times. Found it for pm run (interesting). Feeling like passing out when out in the evening...

Stimulant Effects: None.

Focus: Definitely lightheaded in the gym, especially during and after Plyometric Bench Step-Ups, off-balance afterwards; completing the treadmill and stepper afterwards was sheer willpower. Drove through post-am training to complete my last assessment. Passed out for an hour at ~1540; and feeling like doing so when out this evening (stumbled a little because so lightheaded)...

Endurance: Excellent. Has really improved re fitness over the last few weeks (pleased).

Strength: Like yesterday, today was NOT about strength. Weights were light (sometimes couldn't believe how light I was doing some exercises), but also because I was lightheaded and an injury is the last thing desired right now.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great, although not as good as yesterday (maybe because weights weren't as heavy as yesterday)...Vascularity ok, albeit not as good as yesterday either...

Quality of Training: Head won out over how my body felt and it was hammered into submission. Training this morning lasted 3 HOURS...

Recovery: I am SHATTERED (and yet somehow manage to KEEP going).

Stress: Closer to a 6 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: As yesterday. Was told that the difference between me now and this time last week is incredible, that the fat loss is soooo noticeable (yes, almost like it's melting off day by day). 2-4 more weeks training like this and I will definitely be as lean as I want (and that week off in 2 weeks may actually help as well)...

Sides: None.

Other Notes: Couldn't eat all my breakfast this morning (very unlike me). Have not really been wanting to eat all day; forcing myself to...Although everyone else is finding the weather quite cold, I have been warm all day, running around in a tank top...

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
You must be excited about closing in on this goal after the setbacks earlier in the year, so I'll offer the encouraging observation that you're already quite lean and, by the end, your shoulders should appear especially strong.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just saying hi babe. :). See you next Sunday! :smlove2:

Cheers!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.