The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    When I dose 2 scoops, I am the Male Terminator! so to answer your question i would say yes..Which leads me to my last statement about you Rosie, Your not Human! j/k
    I see...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I actually remember some calming effects at times, myself. - I never used AS as a pre-workout drink, though. I just sipped it from morning, up through my workout.
    Maybe the caffeine in it is enough so that if taken too much it has the OPPOSITE effect of what it usually would? I have found that caffeine no longer works too much for me as a stimulant.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Maybe the caffeine in it is enough so that if taken too much it has the OPPOSITE effect of what it usually would? I have found that caffeine no longer works too much for me as a stimulant.
    I have to be in the right mindset for it to do anything. If I'm up and moving around and working, I get stimmed up...if I'm sitting at the computer desk just reading the news or something, I'm perfectly calm.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to be in the right mindset for it to do anything. If I'm up and moving around and working, I get stimmed up...if I'm sitting at the computer desk just reading the news or something, I'm perfectly calm.
    Believe me I was "up and moving around and working". Maybe the fact that I have lost all desire to train had some effect as well...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Pics

Images from my recent photoshoot can be found at Painting with Light - Rosie.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Photos look...good..to say the least
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Photos look...good..to say the least
    Thanks, Joe

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks, Joe
    No problem, I saw some in there hahahah!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Images from my recent photoshoot can be found at Painting with Light - Rosie.
    Outstanding rosie, really looking great..You should have no problem with the upcoming shoot and contest!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

Outstanding rosie, really looking great..You should have no problem with the upcoming shoot and contest!
    (.)(.)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

Looking great Rosie, very cool picture theme!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The "jumping for joy" picture is me every time I get to drink BC+EAA.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 15

0442 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 5 min jogging

0518 - Stretch 20 min.

0601 - Back (1 min recovery between sets, except CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 8, 8, 7, 6
    2. BB DL 4 x 8
    3. BB BOR 4 x 3
    4. WG LPD 4 x 6
    5. CG SR 2 x 15

0846 - Treadmill:
    a. 1 x 2 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
    b. 10 x 1 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break

Mood: Not too happy. Feeling shattered, sick and miserable...

Energy: Felt again like slow motion in the gym. Found the energy for the treadmill afterwards somehow (but none (nor motivation) to go for the pm run I had planned on). Completely ready for sleep at ~1600, but forcing myself to stay up...

Stimulant Effects: None.

Focus: A few heady moments in the gym, as well as lightheadedness (think this is more from me being sick, though)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: There.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump pretty good during CG PU, slowing down for everything else until CG SR...Vascularity great...

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was ok...Resistance training I was pleased with...Treadmill was better than HIIT Run...

Recovery: No DOMS. However, body is working slowly, feeling like a dead weight...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Pfft...Back to Monday's condition (or better), please...

Sides: Zilch.

Other Notes: The last two days I have been coughing up blood first thing in the morning, and tasting it at night when I cough (I know, not good, but it happens every time I get sick). Add to that a sore throat and just being warm ALL the time (when everyone else is freezing). GRRR...

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

That's me when I actually get my stuff through customs!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    No problem, I saw some in there hahahah!
    LOL.

The photoshoot I was supposed to do has been rescheduled for when I return to NZ. The contest is based on votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    (.)(.)
    Yes, you're over that now, sweets

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Looking great Rosie, very cool picture theme!
    Thanks. I tried to be creative and do a few different things, instead of just having pics that every other model does.

Guess how high I jumped

On the other note, yeah, I am using the BC+EAA in place of my protein shakes in the afternoons now (and probably will keep doing it). Makes me feel a little more alert and doesn't upset my tunny like the Lipotropic Protein does.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

New protein being released by us again as well Rosie, should be easier on your stomach and tongue
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

New protein being released by us again as well Rosie, should be easier on your stomach and tongue
    I see.

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 16

0930 - HIT:
    'Warm-up': Treadmill 1km @ 4 min/km
    1. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    3. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    5. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    7. s/b Leg Curl 1 min
    8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    9. Weighted Crunch (with 47lb DB) 1 min
    10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    11. Plank 1 min
    12. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    13. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    14. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    15. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    16. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    17. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    18. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    19. s/b Leg Curl 1 min
    20. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    21. Weighted Crunch (with 47lb DB) 1 min
    22. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    23. Plank 1 min
    24. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    A little bit different today (and slightly longer). REALLY had to focus to stay balanced during PBJ. Burpees were fine (love these). Started tasting blood in my throat from the third treadmill effort. Focus really hard to stay 'on'. Breathing hard. Had to kneel for a few seconds after some efforts/exercises to 'catch' myself. Treadmill efforts were dreaded by my legs, which moved because otherwise I would have come off the treadmill. Started sweating quite a lot after the second set or weighted crunches. Glad when it was over.

1010 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min
    Because I did not feel that HIT was ENOUGH (I know, but if you'd eaten like I have the last 5 days prior to this session you'd want to 'over'exercise as well). Really heady during these, and glad that the handrail was there. Slick and breathing heavily on finishing.

1103 - Stretch 20 min.

Mood: Same as the last few days...

Energy: Pushed through HIT, fatiguing on the Stepper. I had planned on a pm run, but come pm I was shattered and didn't feel like it (and wasn't in the mood for pushing the issue, like I would have the last few weeks, just going and doing it regardless of what my body felt like). As it was, it was an effort just to climb the stairs to the kitchen...

Stimulant Effects: None.

Focus: Some, but little...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump ok...Vascularity sick...

Quality of Training: HIT was awesome. Really pleased that I kept on going, even when I wanted to stop...

Recovery: Body feels like a dead weight I am dragging around everywhere...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Noticing the extra water and food weight over the last six days (definitely makes a difference). Has been a constant binge since the shoot; going to STOP that from tomorrow (more cutting starts again once I've had a week off, because 8% BF is not lean ENOUGH)...

Sides: Zilch.

Other Notes: I keep sneezing and it makes me feel like I am ripping myself apart afterwards. My body feels like fire and I am chilled inside. Sore throat not as bad. Eyes bloodshot and face pale. I look like the walking dead at the moment and feel about as much...Last day of Anadraulic State today. I only had three quarters of a scoop this morning, since that was all I had left...Post-pics (although you get some idea from my shoot re midsection what my progress has been like) and review will be posted tomorrow...

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Thumbs up Review of Anadraulic State

Ok, so not 30 days, but 16 instead. And I made a pretty good dent in getting lean. The difference is NOTICEABLE. And this is why people are raving about Anadraulic State...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...tate_large.jpg

* Extreme muscle growth
    * Skyrocketting testosterone levels (total and free)
    * Increase Growth hormone release
    * Decrease estrogen
    * Decrease cortisol
    * Vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization
    * Explosive pumps

For write-up see LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Smell: 8.5/10. As soon as I opened the tub I was assaulted by the smell of cinnamon. When I added the powder to water the smell changed to that of a fruit punch, with a strong thread of pomegranate and hints of raspberry.

Taste: 9/10. Awesome!...Anadraulic State tasted like fruit juice; the pomegranate came through quite strongly, followed by subtle hints of raspberry. Come to the last of it there were some grainy bits; these tasted like cinnamon and reminded me of the texture of the sugar on cinnamon donuts...The taste lingered though for ~40 minutes after dosing (on both occasions), but it was quite pleasant.

Solubility: 7/10. After the first dose of Anadraulic State, where it did not dissolve at all (even on stirring) I just shook it for ~10-20 seconds every time thereafter, and it mixed almost instantly.

Texture: 10/10. Anadraulic State looks like fruit juice diluted with water.

Body Composition: 8/10. Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-Anadraulic State indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over. Pre: body mass - 52kg, body composition - 9.0% BF, triceps - 5.5mm, subscapular - 6.0mm, biceps - 2.5mm, iliac crest - 7.0mm, supraspinale - 5.0mm, abdominal - 8.0mm, front thigh - 6.5mm, medial calf - 4.0mm. Post: body mass - 49kg (-3.0kg/6.6lb), body composition - 8.0% BF (-1.0% BF), triceps - 5.0mm (-0.5mm), subscapular - 5.0mm (-1.0mm), biceps - 2.5mm (no change), iliac crest - 6.0mm (-1.0mm), supraspinale - 5.0mm (no change), abdominal - 6.5mm (-1.5mm), front thigh - 5.0mm (-1.5mm), medial calf - 2.5mm (-1.5mm). The most fat loss occurred from my midsection and lower body. I lost a total of 0.76kg (i.e. 1.672lb) of BF and also 2.24kg (i.e. 4.928lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was predominantly in the form of food and water weight (and this was especially apparent on Day 10 of using Anadraulic State). My girths did NOT change by much, losing only 1cm from my waist and hips, with everything else staying the same...Post-pictures are attached at the bottom of this post. Some are actually taken from my shoot, as they show my midsection and back better than the images taken today with the poor light in my room and blurry camera quality of mine.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My recovery was pretty good though, considering, and my sleep was deep as, so my Growth Hormone levels were elevated somewhat (although not sure by how much, or if they were any different to what they are when I am using IGF-2 - which I used for the first 10 days of using Anadraulic State).

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My Estrogen levels are generally at the lower end of the range though.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my cortisol levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State, I did not have bloods done. My stress however, DID decrease quite a lot over the period that I was using Anadraulic State, but more due to other events going on, etc.

Recovery: 8/10. My resting heart rate dropped from 30 bpm to 27 bpm over the time that I used Anadraulic State; for someone that's already quite fit that's rather significant...My recovery from training was actually rather good. I always train hard, and the first 10 days on Anadraulic State were the most extreme I have done re training in a while; there were NO prisoners taken! Started feeling it a little the last week, with my body feeling like a dead weight, when I got sick.

Nutrient Absorption and Utilization: 8/10. Aside from the four days pre-photoshoot, my diet did not change while I was using Anadraulic State. With the amount of food that I was consuming, for me to be getting LEANER and NOT being bloated, etc. the days after says to me that the nutrients were rapidly absorbed and were being used efficiently and effectively.

Energy: 9/10. Anadraulic State gave me smooth, focused energy in the gym. Everything felt like I was moving in slow motion. The first few days I didn't feel like I was going to collapse and only got lightheaded a few times...I DID notice a difference, and the reason WHY is because Anadraulic State has carbohydrates in it, which, although liquid, is still different than doing my am training on an empty stomach like I used to (and add to that the BC+EAA I was using as well). And even when my body did NOT feel like training I still went out and did it...Passed out quite often later in the day though...

Focus: 8/10. I was focused in the gym. However, got quite lightheaded during training a lot, especially in the last week of using Anadraulic State. But I pushed on through with training...Found that I was not really too focused during the rest of the day though.

Pump: 8/10. Pumps were pretty good on Anadraulic State (although the way I was training would also have affected these).

Sides:10/10. I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State, even though I used the full dosage and even went up to 2 scoops pre-gym once. For a product that is "too hardcore for women and should only be used by men over 21" I had NO issues using it; definitely NOT "too hardcore for women"!

Other Effects: 10/10. I didn't experience any stimulant effects whilst using Anadraulic State...Vascularity was the BEST I've ever had, and just kept getting better almost EVERY resistance session. One of the aesthetically pleasing effects of Anadraulic State...Although my endurance is already exceptionally high, using Anadraulic State I was doing post-weights cardio quite a lot, after a resistance session where I felt like collapsing during (and I did once); so finding that extra to do more training afterwards was something...My resistance sessions were not targeted towards strength during the time that I used Anadraulic State, but I was still lifting heavyish weights for the most part, and even hit a few PRs re sets/reps and/or weight with some exercises...Also noticed some appetite suppression in the middle of the period of using Anadraulic State...

Overall: 9/10. Anadraulic State fast became a SOLID product in my eyes, especially when I saw the results that occurred after the first 10 days (like someone said to me, the change in physique re fat loss was incredible and so noticeable; and it was only so noticeable because I was already relatively lean to start with and losing that small amount of fat more made a HUGE difference) and the way I was able to train like one possessed and not have to 'give' anywhere!

Would I use it again? Yes. Anadraulic State is definitely a solid product, and I would like to use for a longer period. The fact that it encompasses several products (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner, Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, and preworkout) in ONE is a definite PLUS!

Would I recommend? Yes. For anyone wanting a preworkout formula that delivers, then Anadraulic State is one of the best options available IMO.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #645) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles and as a separate review in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie’s Review of Anadraulic State.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

Simply awesome review Rosie! Always top quality, and the reason why you are chosen almost everytime you take the time to apply to log something.

You will be logging a few goodies again shortly that's for sure
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Great review, Rosie! Thanks so much for doing this. It's great to see a female's take on this product.

Lookin' good.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

Simply awesome review Rosie! Always top quality, and the reason why you are chosen almost everytime you take the time to apply to log something.

Great review, Rosie! Thanks so much for doing this. It's great to see a female's take on this product.

Lookin' good.
    Yep^, Yep^ and hell yea! great review Rosie, beyond and in a league of your own
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dang you have definitely sold me on trying this out when i start hitting the weights again. obviously the ingredient profile is top notch, but the fact that all those things are there and you STILL like the way it tastes, i gotta try it.

also, pics are lookin great rosie
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Thanks, Craig

Looking forward to that...

Lookin' good.
    No worries, Scott. Like I said, I don't see WHY it says "not recommended for women", as I personally had no issues with it (although it's not something that I would recommend to a female lifter unless they were experienced and had a good solid training base and supplement history).

Cheers

Yep^, Yep^ and hell yea! great review Rosie, beyond and in a league of your own
    Thanks, Chris...Anadraulic State is also in a league of its own! My favourite preworkout product now

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    dang you have definitely sold me on trying this out when i start hitting the weights again. obviously the ingredient profile is top notch, but the fact that all those things are there and you STILL like the way it tastes, i gotta try it.

also, pics are lookin great rosie
    All good. Yeah, I am quite particular about the taste of my supplements, and this is one of the nicer tasting products I have used.

Cool dakeries

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra (Sponsored)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
  3. Time to Strip the Female Terminator with Liposolv (Sponsored)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:17 AM