The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

In regards to the Lipotrophic Protein LG Rep, I too picked up a 5 lb chocolate container and have to say the taste leaves plenty to be desired. I like that it fills me up more than whey and has a better consistency than straight casein but wow, the taste is hard to stomach without REALLY cold water. Sorry to butt in on your thread Rosie but it is a topic of discussion you have brought up a few times already.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Energy: There for am and pm. The Anadraulic State is making SOME difference I am noticing, and the reason WHY is because it has carbohydrates in it, which, although liquid, is still different than doing my am training on an empty stomach like I used to (and add to that the BC+EAA)...No crashing in the early afternoon either...

Body Composition and Look: 50kg (i.e. 110lb) this morning. WTF? How can I lose 2kg (i.e. 4.4lb) of water/food weight in a couple of days when I'm pretty sure that I don't have it to lose, and I am leaner and girths are the same (so I'm not losing muscle, but it's definitely not ALL fat)?...Seeing those bricks today (finally) got a smile in the gym...Leaning is starting to become noticeable day by day now...

Sides: Barely any itchy last night. Still no bloating, nausea or stomach upsets from the Anadraulic State.
    4.4lbs is insane! What is your diet looking like Rosie? was it your low calorie days? or did you have a high cal in there as well? Keep killing it
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thanks for the constant updates, awesome on losing 2kg!! AS has been shown to lean people out a lot though... who knows
    Yeah, the 2kg loss was weird. I don't expect to lose any more though (and don't really want to). However, as long as it's all fat and no muscle, I'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    In regards to the Lipotrophic Protein LG Rep, I too picked up a 5 lb chocolate container and have to say the taste leaves plenty to be desired. I like that it fills me up more than whey and has a better consistency than straight casein but wow, the taste is hard to stomach without REALLY cold water. Sorry to butt in on your thread Rosie but it is a topic of discussion you have brought up a few times already.
    As I said, I LOVED the original flavour. However, just making observations, as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    4.4lbs is insane! What is your diet looking like Rosie? was it your low calorie days? or did you have a high cal in there as well? Keep killing it
    Yes, it is...Diet is the SAME as it always has been: My low calorie days are still 1800-2300, and I have a high calorie day of >4000 calories every other day...The only thing I have been doing differently (I noted this) is adding in some post-weights cardio last week, and I believe that this is making the difference. And I also had Sunday OFF, which would have given my body time to recover and make adaptations (glad I had that day; sometimes I need to pull back and remember that those days ARE IMPORTANT FOR PROGRESS!) Therefore changes wouldn't have been noticeable until the end of the week, as they were.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6

0448 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 6 min jogging
    Started out ok. However, efforts from the start were not the best. Slower than usual, feet barely skimming off the ground, knees hardly lifting, despite arms driving. Pace between efforts was almost a crawl, and the 4 minutes between sets was little faster than a walk. Second set of efforts was not much better than the first. To make sure I DID push myself as hard as I could, I added in a minute's effort after the second set. Took me what seemed forever to get home. Longest, slowest HIIT Run I have EVER done.

0517 - Stretch 26 min.

0606 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12 - Good. Feeling the stretch. Barely pausing mid-point, making sure that I was constantly under tension.
    2. PBJ 6 x 24 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. s/b Leg Curl 6 x 12 - On my first set of PBJ, the twelth rep I landed on my left arm/side/hip. Instead of looking at my feet in the mirror I was looking down at my feet, and missed the bench altogether, collapsing, dangerously close to hitting my head on the seated calf raise machine (thankfully, missed). Lay dazed for a few moments, before shaking myself and slowly getting up. Continued on to finish the set, albeit concentrating harder and going a little slower. Lightheaded and faint after every set of PBJ, walking as if drunk to do my s/b Leg Curls. s/b leg Curls were fine.
    Alternate Set B -
    4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) 6 x 12 - Definitely feeling. Warming. Last couple of sets were almost pushing the limit, with the last two reps of the last set very slow.
    5. BB BOR 6 x 12 - For some reason, feeling traps strongly when do this (and last week as well). Gritting my teeth for the last three sets, hands slipping in from the eighth rep on the last two sets. A definite effort, although using lighter weight. Anterior delts and arms looking good.
    Alternate Set C
    6. BB MP 6 x 12 - Started out with 44lb BB. Managed, JUST. Second set had to pause briefly after 8 reps, battling the last 4 reps out. Went down to the 38.5lb BB for the third set. Dangerous reps the last four on my fourth set. Dropsetted back to the 33lb BB on the last two sets, as my form was starting to compromise from eight reps at 38.5lb. Burning after each set.
    7. DB LR 6 x 12 -
    Alternate Set D - Used much lighter weight than I would normally. Forcing through the pain.
    8. Dips 6 x 12 - Didn't start feeling more focused re head until these. Separation in delts and arms VERY noticeable during. Feeling pump in left tricep after last three sets.
    9. DB ZC 6 x 12 - Only used 17.6lb DBs. Left wrist starting to ache after the fourth set, pushing through the last two sets. Vascularity most excellent and impressive during these. Arms pumped and full and defined as during and after.
    Alternate Set E -
    10. Rope Crunch 2 x 25 - Only 120lb today. Still feeling it though.
    11. V-Sits (on floor) 2 x 25 - Abs screaming after these. Feeling my obliques move as I was doing them.
    12. Plank x 2 min - Sucked it up and held it for longer today, just to finish off the session.

Mood: Been rather tired today. Mood ok this morning. Some 'off' moments this afternoon.

Energy: I was shattered on waking. HIIT Run was slower than normal. Energy in the gym was sh*te; and I actually collapsed/fell over today, feeling like I was going to between most sets. Slept for ~an hour from ~1540...

Stimulant Effects: Nada.

Focus: Lightheaded in the gym, with blurry vision sometimes...Did another 6 hours on my assessment; it will be finished and done tomorrow...

Endurance: Still excellent. Alternating sets instead of supersetting them today added time to the resistance session, making it the longest one I've done post-injury. Got told in the gym that "you just keep on going..."

Strength: Today was NOT about strength. It was about fatiguing myself, getting the pump, and keeping it intense with high volume and short recovery.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was incredible; skin felt like it would rip at times...Vascularity the BEST I have EVER seen it; hoses were back, with knots and rivers, and seeing the ENTIRE veins though my delts and arms...

Quality of Training: Resistance session was actually a HARD session...

Recovery: Still feeling the resistance session a little.

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Leaner. Definitely looking it. In the gym I was the most defined I have ever been, and got the comment that I was looking leaner than has been seen on me before. Leanness is especially prominent in my chest; delts and arms are starting to show good definition; and hips are really 'popping'. I am actually pleased with this progress...

Sides: None.

Other Notes: I noticed this yesterday, actually: Appetite SUPPRESSION. Since using the Anadraulic State I have been less hungry (and my high calorie days have been more because my body NEEDS them every 2-3 days rather than because I WANT them). I have also been feeling a little 'fuller' during the day, which is interesting...Lipotropic Protein still creating quite a lot of nausea and bloating after consumption. Breakfast took me a record length of 14 minutes this morning, and even then I couldn't finish it (it seemed like so much more than usual as well, for some reason)...

Diet Notes: Today was supposed to start my four days of ~50g of carbohydrates a day, before ~50g of carbohydrates in EVERY meal on Sunday. However, since I am feeling so shattered, and since I KNOW that I WILL look better tomorrow, and that only three days of lower carbohydrates will still give me the desired results, today is a high calorie/carbohydrate cheat day. Tomorrow starts the brief pre-shoot 'diet', though. Also using Taraxatone for 5 days pre, at 3 caps with breakfast and 3 caps with dinner.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Seems like you really pushed yourself hard, have you ever gotten blurry vision before? Ive got light headed before which can be normal depending on the routine..but the blurryness i would monitor..to be safe
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I've been away for too long! totally missed this

subbed! looking like an awesome log so far!

“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like you really pushed yourself hard, have you ever gotten blurry vision before? Ive got light headed before which can be normal depending on the routine..but the blurryness i would monitor..to be safe
    I ALWAYS push myself hard!!! Yes, I often get lightheaded and have blurred vision when I am lifting (if you have ever followed my logs you will note that). Not something I am too concerned with; just means I am pushing my body's limits is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I've been away for too long! totally missed this

subbed! looking like an awesome log so far!

Hey there, Dave. Better late than never aye

8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7

0546 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 101-103 rpm
    Legs ok; ticking over. Could have kept going for longer; on autopilot. Quite warm; vascularity good. Recovery session.

0703 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets, no recovery between superset):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB RD 6 x 12
    2. Plyometric Bench Step-Ups 6 x 12 per leg
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Flat BB BP 6 x 12
    4. CG SR 6 x 12
    Alternate Set C -
    5. DB SP 6 x 12
    6. Inc. DB RR 6 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 6 x 12
    8. Cable BC 6 x 12
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Weighted crunch 2 x 25
    10. s/b double-leg raise 2 x 25
    Superset -
    11. Side (right) plank x 1 min
    12. Side (left) plank x 1 min

0828 - Treadmill:
    a. 1 x 2 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
    b. 4 x 1 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
    c. 7 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km / 30 sec break
    d. 1 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    Not 2 min on/1 min off, but same distance covered in efforts. A little easier on the body, instead of battling to last 2 minutes each time. Lightheadedness not an issue.

0851 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min
    Finished off the gym with the stepper. Sweating lots. Shallow mixed with deep steps, fast cadence all the time. Felt really good afterwards.

1727 - 5.7km Run:
    Despite NOT wanting to go for a run my head would give me no peace unless I did. Started out ok. Started favouring left knee from 6 minutes. First 2.1km done at 4.1 min/km pace. Slowed down noticeably at 14 minutes. Averaged 4.5 min/km over the entire run.

1759 - Stretch 21 min.

Mood: Still tired (woke late). Enjoying training (for the most part). Relieved to have last assessment done. Shattered.

Energy: Have been quite shattered since this morning. Had the energy for training, although quite lightheaded at times. Found it for pm run (interesting). Feeling like passing out when out in the evening...

Stimulant Effects: None.

Focus: Definitely lightheaded in the gym, especially during and after Plyometric Bench Step-Ups, off-balance afterwards; completing the treadmill and stepper afterwards was sheer willpower. Drove through post-am training to complete my last assessment. Passed out for an hour at ~1540; and feeling like doing so when out this evening (stumbled a little because so lightheaded)...

Endurance: Excellent. Has really improved re fitness over the last few weeks (pleased).

Strength: Like yesterday, today was NOT about strength. Weights were light (sometimes couldn't believe how light I was doing some exercises), but also because I was lightheaded and an injury is the last thing desired right now.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great, although not as good as yesterday (maybe because weights weren't as heavy as yesterday)...Vascularity ok, albeit not as good as yesterday either...

Quality of Training: Head won out over how my body felt and it was hammered into submission. Training this morning lasted 3 HOURS...

Recovery: I am SHATTERED (and yet somehow manage to KEEP going).

Stress: Closer to a 6 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: As yesterday. Was told that the difference between me now and this time last week is incredible, that the fat loss is soooo noticeable (yes, almost like it's melting off day by day). 2-4 more weeks training like this and I will definitely be as lean as I want (and that week off in 2 weeks may actually help as well)...

Other Notes: Couldn't eat all my breakfast this morning (very unlike me). Have not really been wanting to eat all day; forcing myself to...Although everyone else is finding the weather quite cold, I have been warm all day, running around in a tank top...

9. Registered User
    Answers

You must be excited about closing in on this goal after the setbacks earlier in the year, so I'll offer the encouraging observation that you're already quite lean and, by the end, your shoulders should appear especially strong.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Just saying hi babe. . See you next Sunday!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome job Rosie!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    You must be excited about closing in on this goal after the setbacks earlier in the year, so I'll offer the encouraging observation that you're already quite lean and, by the end, your shoulders should appear especially strong.
    Yes, I will be relieved to FINALLY reach a level of leanness that I can be satisfied with. The 'setbacks' earlier in the year happened for a reason, and although I was far from happy at the time, I am thankful now; and I have come back better and stronger than ever since returning post-injury.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Just saying hi babe. . See you next Sunday!

Cheers!
    Hi. Yes, looking FORWARD to that!

Awesome job Rosie!
    Cheers, Chris

13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 8

0434 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 8 min jogging
    Started out ok. From the first effort however, I knew that it was NOT going to be a good session. I pushed myself as much as I could, but my body just did not, and would NOT, do as I wanted Efforts were far from fast. Pace not efforts was barely more than a walk (and honestly, I WANTED to stop and walk!), feet hardly rising off the ground. Finished exhausted, tasting blood, and lightheaded, just wanting to go back to bed and SLEEP

0511 - Stretch 23 min.

0605 - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. CG PU 6 x 25, 15, 15, 15, 15, 12 - At 105.6% b/w, my first set was ok. For some reason, though I was quite irritated and frustrated and starting to get VERY ANGRY. Maybe it was because my body ached; or because I didn't do as well as I wanted (not that I expected much with this exercise, given how my body was feeling); or because my body is shattered. Next few sets were battles to get the last couple of reps out. Last set saw me GROWLING deep in my throat as I finished the set; felt like I 'gave up' instead of pushing for 15 reps. NOT pleased STORMCLOUD.
    2. Dips 6 x 20, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15 - At 105.6% b/w these were not brilliant, but ok. Seeing separation in anterior delts VERY well during (but not enough to lighten my mood).
    Alternate Set B -
    4. BB MP 6 x 15 - ego taking quite a pummelling with the weights today Only the 33lb BB and I was struggling from the first set. In PAIN. Levator scapulae quite sore during. Body protesting from the tenth rep of every set. Swearing profusely by now
    5. DB LR 6 x 15 - Took a beating here as well. Levator scapulae sore from the BB MP. Expression a grimace.
    Alternate Set C
    6. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 1 x 15 - Barely managed to get 15 reps out. Last rep SLOW. Body SCREAMING. Swearing continued.
    7. WG LPD 1 x 15 - Started at 105.6lb, but only managed 6 reps before I felt myself 'give up'. Dropsetted back to 92.4lb, hating myself for being so weak. Decided to STOP the session after the first set, since I was starting to get more than a little fcuked off from doing so badly and hurting so much and had already been training for 45 minutes.

0703 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 97-100 rpm
    b. 15 min in 39x16 @ 101-103 rpm
    Did this, even though all I wanted to do was collapse into bed and sleep for a few hours Was not fast. Did NOT feel good. Body was a dead weight being FORCED to move...

Mood: I was in a right FOUL mood pretty much from the FIRST set in the gym today. Mood continued to darken over the session; definite warning bells to stay AWAY from me today! Lightened a little much later in the day...

Energy: NOTHING. Training felt like a waste of time to me :upset: Was so lightheaded during, and continued to be so until ~1530...

Stimulant Effects: Nope.

Focus: Lightheaded in the gym, with blurry vision...Lightheaded OUT of the gym, feeling like I was going to pass out until ~1500...Started coming right ~1700...

Endurance: There.

Strength: Again, today was NOT about strength (NONE of this week's resistance sessions are).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great...Vascularity excellent; got told that my delts and arms were a mass of lines in the gym...

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was pathetic Resistance training I was NOT pleased with. I fcuking HATE high reps! I hurt all over and all it was was pain Ended up stopping out of sheer FRUSTRATION after one alternate set of P/U and WG LPD (I had planned on 6 x 15 of each); NOT happy about that (although I HAD been in there for 45 minutes by then). Rollers after the gym was just because I didn't think I would have the energy in the evening for a pm run (and because I was disappointed in myself for cutting my resistance session short and needed to 'punish' myself), and as a 'recovery' of sorts

Recovery: Definitely slowing down. Looking forward to a day OFF tomorrow (I was almost NOT going to take it, too)...

Body Composition and Look: Ok. Belly is ALMOST flat (fcuking FINALLY!), but still has a bit to go. Looking like a golden bronzed statue...Just hope that it all comes together RIGHT for my photoshoot on Monday...

Other Notes: I wasn't hungry this morning after training In fact, I barely ate four spoonfuls of breakfast (and it had NOTHING to do with the taste of the Lipotropic Protein) Me not being able to eat is a definite sign of something being wrong (someone told me that it was because I was overtrained; WHATEVER)...Sometimes I look forward to having a week off in a week's time. Other times I just want to keep on GOING. However, common sense and the fact that I do not want my body to FORCE me to take a break later means that I WILL have that week off (resistance training completely, albeit will probably still do 3-4 days of cardio)...

14. UKStrength

Unbelieveable turnaround Rosie in just 2 weeks! I take it the AS is fueling the human machine well then?
  15. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

WAIT......on your initial post you said your RHR=30.........Good Lord!
    I have known several buddies that were into 75 and 100 mile runs and that trained all the time. A 50 mile run for them was nothing. One of them had a resting heart rate of 38. That is the lowest I have ever seen. 30 is unreal. You must be a machine Rosie.
    You gonna make it to Charlotte to see Tanya and big D?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Unbelieveable turnaround Rosie in just 2 weeks! I take it the AS is fueling the human machine well then?
    What do you mean "unbelievable turnaround in just 2 weeks"? Where is the "turnaround", because nothing much is different.

As for the AS "fueling the human machine"; as I mentioned in one post, using AS is NO LONGER equivalent to me training on an EMPTY stomach, as it has carbohydrates in (and add to that the BC+EAA as well), which means that energy levels ARE going to be a little different. I noticed this the first few days of using AS, but the last week has seen me back to feeling as I usually do during resistance training.

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    WAIT......on your initial post you said your RHR=30.........Good Lord!
    I have known several buddies that were into 75 and 100 mile runs and that trained all the time. A 50 mile run for them was nothing. One of them had a resting heart rate of 38. That is the lowest I have ever seen. 30 is unreal. You must be a machine Rosie.
    You gonna make it to Charlotte to see Tanya and big D?
    Yes, my RHR was 30 bpm on the specific day of that post. It's usually between 27-30 bpm at the moment though.

My RHR has ALWAYS been low. When I first started cycling (14 years) it was 48 bpm; and over the years as I got fitter, and due to training, it went down to 32 bpm.

RHR is more of a reflection of ones fitness/ENDURANCE. I'm even fitter and in better shape now (resistance training + cardio) than I was then (adding in resistance training has caused my fitness levels to be even better than simply doing 30-40 hours a week of mixed anaerobic and aerobic cycling training), and so it reflects that. It's got nothing to do with being a machine; it's a NATURAL adaptation to training.

HRmax and VO2max is also a reflection of training (both of which I have higher than normal values)

17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 9

Day OFF today...

Mood: Ok.

Energy: Didn't matter if I had any; NOTHING today was being done...

Stimulant Effects: Nope.

Focus: Fine. Got the last of things sorted and done. Head still quite light and not too with it, though. Passed out for a while at ~1400...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity good...

Quality of Training: N/A...

Recovery: No DOMS. But NEED a day OFF...

Body Composition and Look: Looked really good first thing (always look better first thing). Ok up until dinner, when started looking a little bloated after (I have noticed that I start looking a little bloated in the evenings post-1500)...Leg definition (especially if in heels) is really coming out more...Seeing width in lats from the front...Obliques prominent. My 'brick's come and go re grooves, but there is definition there...

Other Notes: Not hungry this morning either. Had Anadraulic State and then ate breakfast 90 minutes later. Had cottage cheese and oats this time, instead of Lipotropic Protein and oats. Managed to eat it all without issues...Not very hungry during the rest of the day...Had 3 scoops of BC+EAA instead of a protein shake mid-afternoon (I did this yesterday as well, and feel sooooo much better post-BC+EAA than post-Lipotropic Protein). May start doing this on a regular basis...Was definitely hungry come dinner, wolfed down half a chicken like a starving child in less than two minutes!...Sleep was VERY broken last night, waking nine times (i.e. every hour)...Eyes bloodshot (although not as red as they were yesterday on the gym). Face pale...Have a cousin's 21st to go to tonight...

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Enjoy that 21st Rosie Will be sending some goddies for you to log for us in the US as well, so look out for the young ladies further LG experience
  19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Enjoy that 21st Rosie Will be sending some goddies for you to log for us in the US as well, so look out for the young ladies further LG experience
    Yeah, I did...Thanks. More fun to look forward to

20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log so far
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice log so far
    Cheers, mate!

22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10

0811 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out ok. Slowed quite early on though. Just feeling absolutely EXHAUSTED by the time I got to 14 minutes, barely concentrating at all and just wanting to get home as fast as possible (which wasn't very fast at all). Averaged the slowest ever at 4.9 min/km.

0858 - Stretch 10 min.

0921 - Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Triset A -
    1. BB MP 6 x 15
    2. DB LR 6 x 15
    3. Inc. DB RR 6 x 15
    Triset B -
    4. Dips 6 x 15
    5. Seated DB Concentration Curl 6 x 15 per side
    6. Alt. DB HC 6 x 30
    Triset C -
    7. Rope Crunch 3 x 15
    8. Reverse Curl (on floor) 3 x 15
    9. Plank 3 x 1 min

1024 - Treadmill:
    8 x 1 min effort/30 sec break
    Felt good for the first effort. Actually, was loping along, not feeling as if it was much of an effort at all. Started feeling it more on the third effort, and left knee started aching (like it has been when I'm out running). Felt like being sick during the fourth effort. Head starting spacing during the fifth effort, slapping my face again to keep with it. Last two efforts saw high arms to keep the pace. I should have stayed on for a further 4-6 efforts, but thought that it would be ok if I cut myself some slack today (deciding to make up the planned 20 minutes on the stepper).

1038 - Stepper:
    12 min @ 10 floors/min
    Set the pace a little higher today. Managed ok. Left wrist was aching, so had to turn it laterally and down. Closed eyes quite a bit during this. Glad that there are handrails, else I might have not stayed up. Cadence short and fast for the most part, interspersed with deep steps. Got off feeling quite shattered (and very sweaty).

1104 - Stretch 12 min.

Mood: Actually pretty good. Loving how the definition is showing in the gym (wish I could be pumped and vascular ALL the time...Soon, when I'm leaner...) Excited about the photoshoot tomorrow...

Energy: Barely had any for training this morning. However, did it...

Focus: Had to concentrate pretty hard to have any focus during training. Spacey during 5.7km Run. Lightheaded and spacing out during resistance session (had to slap myself a few times to get with it). Starting to feel like passing out on the treadmill. Head not in a good place on the stepper. Started feeling a little better after breakfast. Just needing rest...

Endurance: Excellent. Still going...And going...And going...

Strength: Not about strength today's resistance session.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump crazy, feeling it come on rather strong from the fourth round of Triset A...Vascularity absolutely wicked (I actually have better pumps and vascularity when I DON'T apply Eviscerate pre-gym; interesting), especially during Triset B; loving those high, tight blue lines running down arms...

Quality of Training: Only session that was actually any good (felt like) was the resistance session, and that's because I had to work hard to even do it...

Recovery: No DOMS. Recovery ok...

Body Composition and Look: Just under 50kg this morning. Leaner than I have ever been (even though girths are somewhat bigger than they have ever been). Wouldn't say that I was looking dry (fingers crossed that I will tomorrow!)...Definition in delts and arms has really come out more even since yesterday. The high reps are definitely doing something there...I will hit my target body composition by the end of next week (just in time for post-Anadraulic State pictures and review). Although it is a week later than I was wanting, so long as the pics tomorrow turn out well I am not concerned that I am not as lean as I want to be for them...

Other Notes: Dug into breakfast eagerly. Fruit, fruit, and more fruit. High carbohydrate (CHO) day today (finally!). Quite a lot of food to get the required 50g of CHO, but no bloat, etc., which is good. Fruit, especially the frozen berries, were cold on my sensitive teeth...Took my post-gym dose of Anadraulic State (AS) after I had finished all of Triset B (i.e. just before doing Triset C) today...Not finding it an issue to wait an hour after drinking AS before having breakfast (doing post-weights cardio also fills in the time). Am starting to like AS quite a bit...

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Glad AS is treating you well Rosie! Looks like results wise, your diet, training and As are helping.

Be good to see the after shots and what you have managed
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Glad AS is treating you well Rosie! Looks like results wise, your diet, training and As are helping.

Be good to see the after shots and what you have managed
    Yes, AS is treating me well. Results-wise I believe that the post-gym cardio is playing the biggest role, since nothing else aside from that and the AS is any different (diet certainly isn't!)

Yes. There will be the pics from tomorrow (albeit not posted here; yes, a link will be provided ); and then again next Sunday, which should be my last day of AS (will be on the same camera, so might be a little blurry; but you should be able to notice changes).

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 11

0444 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 4 min jogging
    Started out well. Kept on going well. Efforts were excellent. Didn't do two sets today; just one long one, back to what I was pre-injury. Left knee wasn't an issue either.

0525 - Stretch 27 min.

0858 - Pump A (30 sec recovery between rounds):
    3 rounds -
    1. P/U (feet and hands on floor) x 15
    2. DB SP x 15
    3. DB LR x 15
    4. Chair Dips x 15
    5. Alt. DB BC x 30

1004 - Pump B (30 sec recovery between rounds):
    3 rounds -
    1. P/U (feet and hands on floor) x 15
    2. DB SP x 15
    3. DB LR x 15
    4. Chair Dips x 15
    5. DB ZC x 15
    6. Alt. DB HC x 30

1720 - Treadmill:
    a. 2 min @ 3.4 min/km
    b. 30 sec break
    c. 7 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/30 sec break
    d. 1 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    A bit faster than what I have been doing with treadmill efforts of late, but lasted ok. Loping along from sixth 1 min effort; hands driving high in the last two efforts. Breathing heavily. Legs feeling it. Moving onto resistance session...

1740 - Shoulders (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB MP 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6 - Only used the 50.6lb BB. First set surprised me when I got 12 reps completed. Anterior delts and arms looking awesome, ripped and vascular during. Didn't do as many reps in the rest of the sets (since after all, albeit light, I'd already done 30 minutes of weights this morning).
    2. DB LR 4 x 12 - Little lighter than usual. Burning during. Good, though. Left wrist started hurting quite bad from the ninth rep on the last set.
    Superset B -
    3. BB MP 4 x 6, 8, 10, 8 - Stayed with the 50.6lb BB. Kept pushing myself on further sets, to see what I could do. Gritting teeth and grunting in last twp sets to get the reps out.
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12 - Good. Feeling it. Vascularity during this the best ever!
    Superset C -
    5. Straight-leg raises (on Dips bar) 1 x 20 - Defintion in delts and arms WICKED during. Got the comment "that's sick" by some guy in the gym walking by (whether it was my definition or vascularity or seeing a girl do this exercise I'm not sure). Feeling good.
    6. Plank 1 x 1 min - Working the core.

Mood: Been good all day. A little frustrating at times, definitely...

Energy: HIIT Run was excellent this morning (all those carbohydrates yesterday did SOMEthing). Energized for the photoshoot. Had it for the gym after the photoshoot...

Focus: Had a few lightheaded moments during Pump A and Pump B and photoshoot; but other than that, ok...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Today was not about strength.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was fine during Pumps A and B. Excellent during resistance session...Vascularity was average during photoshoot. It was the best it has EVER been during resistance session, with knots galore and high lines on my skin...

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good. Resistance training was the completion to a good day...

Recovery: Feeling it during Pump A and B; glad the weights were light today, because they were still burning...

Stress: A 6 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: 49kg (i.e. 107.8lb) at 8.4% BF. Definitely have made quite a difference over the last 10 days Looked the leanest ever this morning, with abs and obliques really defined and cut out of my midsection. Back when I saw it looked ripped and lean (didn't realize how muscular it looked until today)...Feeling good. The leanest and best shape that I have ever been in...I actually look better live in person than I do in pictures, since my photoshoot didn't quite show my figure as you would see it if I were in front of you (disappointed me, actually)...

Other Notes: Anadraulic State pre and post HIIT Run. Used BC+EAA in the afternoon after photoshoot was over. Looked forward to the HUGE cheat meal post-gym!...I will hit 8% BF by Sunday!..Only 7 more sleeps until I am in the US (YAY)!

26. Registered User
    Answers

Glad you had a great work out, and good to hear the photo shoot went well! week left , then its on in the U.S huh?
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Glad you had a great work out, and good to hear the photo shoot went well! week left , then its on in the U.S huh?
    LOL. Great might be an OVERstatement; it got done, let's say that ...Yes, photoshoot went reasonably well...5 more days until I leave for the US. Last day of Anadraulic State is Saturday. Will post my final body and fitness statistics, post-pictures, and review on Sunday...

28. Registered User
    Answers

LOL. Great might be an OVERstatement; it got done, let's say that ...Yes, photoshoot went reasonably well...5 more days until I leave for the US. Last day of Anadraulic State is Saturday. Will post my final body and fitness statistics, post-pictures, and review on Sunday...
    ok fine, FANTASTIC!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Looking foward to it Rosie........
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

half the men and a 1/3 of the woman are as well :P
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ok fine, FANTASTIC!

half the men and a 1/3 of the woman are as well :P
    A third?

32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12

0613 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 101-103 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 103-107 rpm
    Since woke up late and had somewhere I needed to be early couldn't do cardio and resistance training in the timeframe that I normally would, so improvised, doing a shorter cardio session on the rollers. Started out ok. Felt good. Legs feeling it during the efforts. Wanted to keep going, because it did not feel like I had done ENOUGH.

0638 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 6 x 20 - REALLY struggling with these today. Did ok, though.
    2. Dips 6 x 20 - Wow, arms felt DEAD. My body felt like a dead weight, and these, although only done at 107% b/w, were so SLOW. I almost felt like it wasn't me doing them. Delts and arms looking wickedly defined in the mirror.
    Superset B -
    3. DB FP 4 x 6, 6, 12, 12 - As a change, added these back in. Only with a 47lb DB. Right elbow on the first set was in PAIN each time it was flexed (???) Second set was a little better, although I stopped at 6 reps (should have kept going). Last two sets I kept going and managed the reps I SHOULD have done on the first two sets.
    4. Inc. DB BC 4 x 12 - Started out quite light. Biceps burning after the second set. Increased the weight from the third set, feeling warm and good by the end of it. Pleased; a small strength increase here since the last time I did them.
    Superset C -
    5. V-Bar TPD 3 x 10, 8, 6 - Started (and stayed) at 90lb. First set was good, getting weaker each successive set. Tried hard each one, though. Mad at myself for not getting what I wanted out.
    6. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s - GOOD (made up for V-Bar TPD). Loving the definition in arms in the mirror. Pump in biceps starting to be painful after the second set.

0745 - Stretch 20 min.

Mood: Not the best. Bit all over the place...

Energy: Head wasn't really there, even if I HAD energy...

Focus: Not so lightheaded during resistance training, but there was NO focus today...

Strength: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was awesome...Vascularity just keeps getting better session by session...

Quality of Training: HIIT Rollers were ok; short and sharp. Resistance training was a mix; I didn't even want to be training and felt like I was just going through the motions...

Recovery: Body is fatigued and needs time off...

Stress: A 6 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Didn't look anywhere near as good as I did Sunday/Monday. Excessively high calorie/carbohydrate day didn't help...

Other Notes: I had NO motivation today. I was going to go for a pm run, but in the end couldn't be bothered (WTF???) and binged and watched movies instead (SPANK!) NOT very happy with myself at all...

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I could use a binge/movie night. What did you watch?
  34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I could use a binge/movie night. What did you watch?
    Ahhh, these usually happen every 2-3 days for me

Just a few family comedies and action adventure movies

35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 13

0438 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 6 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 40 sec effort/10 sec easy
    f. 1 x 50 sec effort/10 sec easy
    g. 1 x 1 min effort
    h. 5 min jogging
    Started out ok. First set of efforts was fine. Seventh effort on the second set turned into something much longer, and so I went with it, increasing the eighth rep as well; finishing off with a final minute effort. Actually felt like walking (and almost stopped and did for a moment) after that.

0512 - Stretch 24 min.

0605 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets, no recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12 - Started out with just the 50.6lb BB for the first set. NOT feeling my hamstrings stretch during, so added weight for the rest of the sets, managing fine.
    2. s/b leg Curls 4 x 15 - Feeling the stretch a little here.
    Supersets B -
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10 - Wanted to make it a little harder today (too many weeks letting the body take it easy). Right wrist and anterior delt were in PAIN during (with the right anterior delt causing further issues throughout the rest of the session).
    4. BB BOR 4 x 12 - Good. Traps not as sore as they were last week. Right anterior delt/shoulder in EXTREME pain after the third set.
    Superset C -
    5. BB MP 4 x 8 - Used the 50.6lb BB for the first set. Stopped after 8 reps (although could have managed more). Added weight to the BB and proceeded to continue. Last rep on the last two sets was a DEFINITE effort. Eccentric action so SLOW. Face looked so PALE.
    6. DB LR 4 x 12 - Increase in weight. Gritted the last set out.
    Superset D -
    7. Dips 4 x 10 - 111% b/w. Eccentric movement VERY slow. Felt so CHILLED out.
    8. Alt. DB BC 4 x 20 - Fine. Feeling the burn. Definition in arms great.
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15 - Core feeling tight and sore after each set.
    10. Reverse Curl (on floor) 4 x 10 - Feeling the burn more.
    11. Plank 4 x 1 min - These finished the session off.

0707 - Treadmill:
    a. 4 x 1 min @ 4 min/km / 30 sec break
    b. 4 x 1 min @ 3.9 min/km / 30 sec break
    c. 4 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km / 30 sec break
    d. 1 x 1 min effort @ 3.6 min/km
    e. 1 x 1 min effort @ 3.5 min/km
    Loping along during the first six efforts. Started working a little harder from the seventh effort. Wasn't going to go easy on myself though, and kept increasing the pace after every 4 efforts. REALLY pushed it for the last two efforts; relieved when the last effort was OVER.

2020 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 100-103 rpm
    Easy. Relaxed. Delts and arms were burning during and it only got worse as I continued. Itching as well. Vascularity off the charts during and after. Shouldn't have done it easy; should have gone for a HARD run and tried to damage myself!

Mood: NOT good. Hating on and very disappointed in myself...

Energy: It was there, but motivation and any desire to train is NOT. Felt quite exhausted after training though; but didn't pass out until ~1410 (for 90 minutes).

Focus: Definitely there during training; not feeling lightheaded or heady. Not so much in the early to mid afternoon, when I passed out and wanted to KEEP on sleeping when I 'woke' up...

Strength: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump excellent...Vascularity excellent also; getting better with each session...

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was ok. Resistance session was pretty good. Treadmill was really pushing the limit...

Recovery: Good re training (I think). Have a sore throat and eyes bloodshot...

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Body Composition and Look: Bit soft. Feel completely Uncomfortable. HATE the reflection...

Sides: Only beta-alanine tingles along arms and face ~40 min post-pre-gym dose (only experienced this twice so far).

Other Notes: I used TWO serves of Anadraulic State pre-gym this morning (I wanted to see how it compared to one scoop pre). The one thing that I DID notice was that I was far more RELAXED in the gym. I felt like I was moving in slow motion and the time, although an hour lifting, did NOT seem like it, but far shorter. I was CALM and chilled out. The extra carbohydrates also made a difference re energy I think...

36. Registered User
    Answers

Wow.. you are the female terminator Rosie, You dose 2 scoops of AS and you feel chilled out and relax? your not human
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Wow.. you are the female terminator Rosie, You dose 2 scoops of AS and you feel chilled out and relax? your not human
    LOL. Yeah, I was calm as and more chilled out than I have been in MONTHS!!! Am I supposed to feel something DIFFERENT???

38. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

0809 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 100-103 rpm
    Did NOT want to be doing this! Did it anyway. Wanted to stop after 20 minutes. Kept going for the full 40 minutes. Legs felt dead. Slow cadence. Felt like I was doing nothing and yet I was. Felt like a waste of time. Couldn't wait to finish.

0925 - Chest:
    1. Flat BB BP 6 x 6, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 (90 sec recovery between sets) - Started out as usual. STRUGGLED. Chest and arms felt like dead weights. INcreased the weight! Last rep on the fifth set VERY slow; not sure I would get it out. Was going to do 10x3, but after 4 sets decided that enough was enough, and to stop after one final set, before I got to the point where I couldn't lift the BB from my chest. Lightheaded between sets.
    2. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 6 x 10 (1 min recovery between sets) - Feeling this today. No right anterior delt/arm pain like yesterday, but body was feeling them.
    3. Cable Crossovers 4 x 15 (1 min recovery between sets) - Set the weight, but increased it after the first two reps, since it was so light. Weight increased to was about right, feeling it after twelve reps. Decided to do all sets at 15 reps. Last two sets my chest/arms were SCREAMING after ten reps, forcing the last five reps out with pain on my face.
    4. Abs 4 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. reverse curl (on floor) x 10, c. plank x 1 min] (no recovery between sets) - Abs BURNING after the second set of rope crunches. Reverse curls ok. Planks causing core to feel hard and tight.

1013 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min
    Had to do some post-weights cardio. Because wasn't sure how I would fare on the treadmill, chose the Stepper. Did ok. Pace fine. Getting heady and a bit dizzy half-way through. Driving on.

1043 - Stretch 20 min.

Mood: Shattered. Mood better mid-afternoon to evening...

Energy: I was running on NO motivation or desire today. Slow motion moving again. Absolutely SHATTERED. Passed out from 1120-1245.

Focus: Headaches and lightheadedness during resistance training and the stepper today. Otherwise focus was there though...

Strength: Getting there.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump great once got to Cable Crossovers...Vascularity was pretty good...

Quality of Training: Rollers was less than recovery. Resistance session was actually quite ok if I think about it. Stepper was just the finishing touch...

Recovery: Body is feeling it for sure. Woke briefly for all my alarms this morning, not moving until 0657..

Body Composition and Look: Feeling VERY uncomfortable. NOT happy...

Sides: None; not even tingles.

Other Notes: One serve of Anadraulic State pre-gym this morning. Felt rather chilled out in the gym. Moving slowly...Only two more days of Anadraulic State left...

39. Registered User
    Answers

LOL. Yeah, I was calm as and more chilled out than I have been in MONTHS!!! Am I supposed to feel something DIFFERENT???

When I dose 2 scoops, I am the Male Terminator! so to answer your question i would say yes..Which leads me to my last statement about you Rosie, Your not Human! j/k
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I actually remember some calming effects at times, myself. - I never used AS as a pre-workout drink, though. I just sipped it from morning, up through my workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra (Sponsored)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. Time to Strip the Female Terminator with Liposolv (Sponsored)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:17 PM