Universal Nutrition - BCAA Stack Lemon Lime - AnabolicMinds.com

Universal Nutrition - BCAA Stack Lemon Lime

1. New Member

Universal Nutrition - BCAA Stack Lemon Lime

UNIVERSAL - BCAA STACK - LEMON LIME

First, I want to thank Hoomgar for hooking me up with this

For those that don't know, here is some information about the supplement:

There are five compelling reasons why every athlete–from the bodybuilder to the endurance athlete–should supplement with BCAA Stack: (1) BCAA Stack offers a new and unique method of delivering important branched-chain amino acids and glutamine to your muscles; (2) these aminos are among the most thoroughly researched among all anabolic/anti-catabolic amino supplements; (3) BCAA Stack contains the “perfect,” scientifically-proven ratios of BCAAs and glutamine; (4) BCAAs and glutamine are the most important amino acids for the athlete who trains with intensity and the dieting athlete; and (5) no BCAA supplement works faster than BCAA Stack.

ON TO THE REVIEW:

Nutritional Profile

Can't complain about this one...this has the perfect 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine, plus added glutamine for recovery. Best of all, no added sugars so this can be used any time on any diet.

Mixability

The powder mixed up pretty much instantly, a few shakes of the bottle and it was evenly blended, no residue at the tip.

Taste

Saving the best for last....

At first when I read Lemon Lime, I was expecting this to taste something like Sprite...boy was I wrong. This is waaaay better! Unlike most "lemon lime" flavored drinks/supplements, this one actually had a bold lime flavor and not just a vaguely lemon taste. Not too strong, but not watered down either...very well done!

Thanks again to Universal!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback and the well written review bro. I'm glad to hear you like this stuff. I haven't even tasted it yet myself! LOL!

Hg

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 08:41 AM
  2. Universals Lemon Lime BCAA's
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. Fresh fruit kebabs with lemon lime dip
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 08:28 PM
  4. Health From The Sun Lemon/Lime Fish Oil.
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:17 PM