EAA NITRO by UNIVERSAL

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

EAA NITRO by UNIVERSAL

Universal Nutrition was kind enough to send me a sample of their new Essential Amino Acid & Carb Supplement called EAA Nitro. I use EAA on a regular basis and wanted to experiment with a diferent post workout shake for a bulking phase coming up. This supplement fit perfectly into that idea. I received the Fruit Punch Kicker flavor and it tastes just like the Hawaiian Punch I used to drink when I was young. The serving size is 45g so I felt 16 ounces of water was the perfect amount of fluid for my tastes. You get 21 servings per container(2.1 lbs) so this will be almost 2 months product for me. Here is a breakdown of it's ingredients:

Calories 144
    Carbs/Sugars 36g(Dextrose)
    Vitamin B6 250mcg
    Niacin(niacinamide) 5mg
    BCAA Complex: Leucine 1750mg, Isoluecine 845mg, Valine 908mg
    EAA Complex 2500mg
    Leucine,Lysine,Arginine,Valine ,Isoleucine,Histidine,Threonin e,Methionine,Phenyalanine

I plan on using this immediately post workout combined with my Creatine,BetaAlanine,Glutamine combination. The flavor alone will make this shake a pleasure to drink. I haven't tried Dextrose post workout before so I will be interested in how it affects my recovery. Thanks again Universal for another stellar product in your line!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

Nice, I'm subbed up man. Looking forward to seeing how you do and what you think.

Hg
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Subbing for another log by my man Az. Kill it bro!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Took my first post w/o dose yesterday and I have to say I noticed a difference in the muscles feeling nice and full the rest of the day. I have used WMS post w/o before and really never got much out of it. I also don't like the flour taste of it. The EAA Nitro was a nice thirst quenching drink to have. Nice addition for me right now!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%

Nice AZ. I'm always looking for some post w/o drink to chug. Interested to see what you think.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MATTYO1977 View Post
    Nice AZ. I'm always looking for some post w/o drink to chug. Interested to see what you think.
    Hey big man. It tastes like Hawaiian punch and does a great job as a mixer for my other post w/o supplements. I go with 16-20 ounces of water to get it's sweetness to my liking. After all of my other battery acid type post w/o shakes this is heaven. All the best Matt...

Similar Forum Threads

1. NcredibleBulk's Universal EAA Nitro Log & Review (Sponsored)
    By NcredibleBulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 01:37 AM
  2. PROMO: Universal EAA Nitro
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:58 PM
  3. Universal's EAA Nitro Review/Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
  4. For Sale: Universal Animal Nitro and Omega (Amino Acids)
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
  5. Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log
    By Big Wides in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 07:28 PM