Banned Cellucor P6 Black Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I am fairly new to this and have few question concerning some PH. I am 24 yrs old and 160 lbs. When I started (age 22) weight lifting I was about 139 lbs and retarded as hell...and here is why. My friend told me about ACL (american cell labs) Tren and MASS and so I decited to take it not knowing a damn thing about it. He just told me to take a test booster (the booster was ultimate nutrition...a lame one) afterward, in which I had no idea why. I was very uneducated and had some sides about 1-2 months after I got off the stuff including a little hair loss, lots of back acne, and i got fat. But while I was on it, there were not sides at all, i gained about 20 lbs. After doing about 6 mothst of research I still have some questions, since I do not know anybody who knows anything about this stuff. Ok so here is my question, why did I get the sides afterward and not while I was on it? Also and mainly...I am going to try P6 Black (old formula- now banned) along with Bio Rythum after glow for post work out, lots of monster milk, and some egg protein. PCT is going to be p6 red by cellucor and nothing else at this time. Should I take a estro blocker with my PCT or what? I need some expert advice on the PCT of both senarios above. Thanks, I appricate it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
We dont need this in every section of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.