C-Bolic First log

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Pharmaceutical Grade Anti-Catabolic Agent

We all know the dreads that come with dieting.. loss of strength, low mood, low energy, but the worst of them all? loss of muscle. We work so hard in the gym day after day, workout after workout only to start losing that hard gained muscle at the time we are looking to get ripped. It makes no sense.. why gain the muscle, only to lose it when your trying to get shredded?

Bettery Body Sports has presented the industry with the answer to gaining muscle, while losing fat: C-Bolic. C-Bolic is a patented form of the widely popularized Forskolin. But this isn?t some cheap Indian extract from some foreign supplier.. this is PURE 95% pharmaceutical grade patented ForsLean?. ForsLean?, or the better known Forskolin is a natural compound produced in India which has been shown in several studies to not only reduce fat, but to optimize hormone levels as well as signaling to keep the body in a prime muscle building state.

How does this work you ask?

Answer is simple ? cAMP. Forskolin in the body activates a hormone in the body known as adenlyate cyclase. When this is activated, it goes into its respected cell and increases levels of cAMP (cycle adenosine monophosphate). cAMP was the beauty behind the brains of Ephedrine. Ephedrine (R.I.P.) was well known for its ability to not only burn pound after pound of fat, but to also doing it while sparing muscle. Forskolin works similar to Ephedrine in that it increases levels of cAMP. cAMP in the fat cell triggers a process known as lipolysis, which is the breaking down of fat for use of energy while actually sparing muscle! What does this mean for all you dieters out there? LOSE FAT NOT MUSCLE!

But wait.. it gets better. In a clinical study performed on Forskolin, the users who used 25mg active Forslean? two times a day (total of 50mg) not only lost 9.9 pounds of body fat and gained 8.2 pounds of lean muscle mass.. but their Testosterone levels actually shot up! So now.. we are losing fat, gaining muscle, and increasing levels of testosterone, all at the same time!

If you are dieting, whether it is to just lose the holiday pounds, getting ready for beach season, or are prepping for your next contest, there is no reason why Better Body Sports C-Bolic should not be part of your arsenal!

If I knew how to post the picture I would be doing that here.
(If somebody would fill me in, I'd be more then glad to)

This is the prep into my future log.

Over the last few months I've had some "interesting" circurmstances that haven't allowed me to do much of anything besides maintain and put on a few pounds of fat... :(

So this product should be an excellent addition to my regiment.

The claim of "But wait.. it gets better. In a clinical study performed on Forskolin, the users who used 25mg active Forslean? two times a day (total of 50mg) not only lost 9.9 pounds of body fat and gained 8.2 pounds of lean muscle mass..." Is what made me really interested in this product. I really want to get rid of this fat while adding to muscles without going hormonal yet. I'll also be keeping my diet relatively high carb for the first week or so. Hopefully i'll be able to see some results, then when I shift to low carb and add in my other supplements I'll already be burning fat and have a great platform to start from for solid gains.

For almost a year I've been breaking my body down into 3 sections
Chest & Tri's
Back & Bi's
Sholders, Traps and whatever is left

Stupidly I just starting training my legs for the first time in my life about 3 months ago. Legs have been a tremendous help to the cause.

Starting Monday the 29th I shifted my training to
A days- Cardio, Legs abs
B days- Complete upper body.

I've also increased my rep range from 5-8 to10-14
On average I do 2 exercises per muscle and 2 sets each.

I will be going on an ABA OFF BAB OFF schedule unless i need to modify it to maximize benefit, or a scheduling conflict.

As of right now I'm on nothing else. I will be phasing this in with my next stack (The one I've been planning forever)

My staples are

5-7 solid meals or shakes per day
225 protine
200 carbs
70 fats

a variety of proteins
Flax seed
Super cissus
Multi

Day 1

Aday work out
Treadmill for 40 mins at 4mph 4% incline
Stability squats body weightX2 Olympic Bar X2
Squats 135lbs
Leg adduction 70X2
Leg abduction 130X2
Single calf lifts 95X2
Ham Curls 90X2
*Thing that shakes the hell out of you activating your core.
all sorts of ab work

Took one at 8am 10 mins before my first shake
Took second at noon 10 mins before lunch

This is my first log so guys. Please feel free to beat me up a little.
:usa:
one small step for man

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting before pics within the next day or so.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
I'm in to follow.

I'll actually be starting C-Bolic next week also.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, I am on board! Lets see a great log:)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks everybody!

Yesterday was an "B"day
Incline barbell
Decline dumbbell
Body weight dips
Pull ups (hands facing each other)
Arnold press
Pyramid single arm curls
Lat pull downs
Overhead tri-extensions

Everything for 2 sets

Right on target with the diet today AND I'm reallying feeling my first effect from C-bolic I think... I'm constantly starving. I can almost feel my body eating itself. It's still too early for anything to be very pronounced, but in my experience using this compound before to a lesser degree I noticed added hunger as well.)

I must say it feels really good switching my work out strategy around. I'm really feeling like my body is taking to it well.

Already down half a pound to 171.5 :) sadly, I fluctuate a lot so I'll be more going by measurements then anything else. With pictures that should all be posted by tomorrow.

Thanks again for everybody's support!!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'll be on this one for the ride!

Muscle confusion is the way to go :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question for anybody on dosing.

I typically do like to stack different products, which I am currently not doing. Because of this I was considering upping the dosage by 50%. (3 a day spread out)

What do you guys think?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got a question for anybody on dosing.

I typically do like to stack different products, which I am currently not doing. Because of this I was considering upping the dosage by 50%. (3 a day spread out)

What do you guys think?
it has been done w/ no issues.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent updates on all fronts.

I just got back from the gym and I must say this new strategy is really kicking my ass.

Yesterday was a B day.
I was at the girlfriends house for the weekend which, thank god, has a total gym. Believe it or not with the type of full body training this phase is all about, the total gym couldn't have been more perfect.

I did 3 sets of the following on the highest incline of 60% body weight with less then 15second breaks between sets.

pull over W/ crunches
Weighted crunches
Body press (which would be like a sitting straight up push up.)
Full body rows
Shrugs
Bi curls
Tri extentions

2 minute break then back to the beginning.

The work out was way more intense then I thought possible on a total gym. I was completely exausted to the point of almost puking. Insanely cardio oriented while still leaving all of my major muscles somewhat sore.

Today was an A day

Jogged to the gym
Stability squats body weightX2 Olympic Bar X2
Squats 135lbs X2
Leg adduction 70X2
Leg abduction 130X2
Single calf lifts 95X2
Ham Curls 90X2

Still going completely solo on this product. The weight fluctuations have been very up and down so it has been hard to tell results yet, but I am only 1 day away from my 1 week measurements. Like I posted previously that is what my real hope is for results using this product.

So far oddly enough I am hungry all the time, which is a good thing for me as my goal is about 6 small meals per day. I have been exactly where I want to be on my diet despite the holiday. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how to load pictures. I'm gonna try again now.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
those are some scary circuits you have going man!
I would have been searching for a trash basket halfway through :p

Let me know how the higher dosing works out for you if you do end up giving it a try.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yep Upped the dosage. 3 caps evenly spreed throughout the day, usually 10 mins before eating. So far there is definitely an increase in energy and hunger.

and yeah... I don't know if I'm looking forward to, or dreading getting on that thing again. :AR15firing:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

News update guys.

Heed this warning... Do not take Jack3ed if it starts to clump up.
I was doing great yesterday until pre-workout I decided to use the rest of the Jack3ed I had laying around to give me an extra kick.

For whatever reason, as the container got more and more empty... These chunks of powder started to build up. Obviously the container was not airtight, obviously I'm an idiot for drinking it. But the **** didn't even dissolve in water.

Next thing I know my throat is swollen up and I feel like death... I'm sick as a dog and didn't work out today.

Yesterdays work out was good for the most part other then the ichy throat.
I'll describe it tomorrow as I've been puking all day. :(

I really hope this doesn't skew the results.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Hope you feel better brah, Jack3d is some potent shyt, thats for sure!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this morning I got up at like 6am and gave birth in the bathroom. :X

I woke up about 6 hours later feeling much better.
I think tomorrow I'll be back on the horse.

The work out on the 7th was a B day.
I did mostly compound barbell movements.
2 sets each 12 reps each (just about exhaustion)

Incline bench
Decline bench
Military press
Bent over rows
curls
skull crushers

Still feeling like I am making great progress with C-Bolic and changing up my routine.

I'm making an imageshack account now. apparently it is a necessity so sorry for the delay in pictures guys!

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Did your hunger ever settle down? Mine was intense for the 1st 3 days on C-Bolic but day 4 now and it seems to have subsided a bit.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. The hunger went down after about my 4th day.

Today I hit the gym for the first time since the 7th.

Very lightly Walked on the treadmill for about 40 minutes
Haha starting tomorrow I think i'll be at 100%

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Not sure if I even wanna know if it was a boy or girl, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Now that we are all feeling warm and fuzzy I'll continue.

I'd like to take this time to make an announcement.
I haven't been the most eloquent person in the world on these forms but believe me by the end of this you will have an extremely accurate depiction of exactly how this product worked for me.

3 easy stats sum it up so far.

start 2weeks later (13 days) ... sorry i'm anxious
weight 172.1 lbs 168.3 lbs
arms 14.7 in 14.8in
belly 35.2 33.9

I was expecting to have decent weight loss considering I was a bit under the weather. However for me this USUALLY comes in the form of a loss of progress. My muscle seems to fall right off if I slip up and the fat doesn't want to leave. I definitely look a little fuller up top and lost weight.

IMO 3 caps per day
+ exactly maintenance cals
+ super high water intake
+ my training
= awesome

PERIOD END OF STORY.
:)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Now that we are all feeling warm and fuzzy I'll continue.

I'd like to take this time to make an announcement.
I haven't been the most eloquent person in the world on these forms but believe me by the end of this you will have an extremely accurate depiction of exactly how this product worked for me.

3 easy stats sum it up so far.

start 2weeks later (13 days) ... sorry i'm anxious
weight 172.1 lbs 168.3 lbs
arms 14.7 in 14.8in
belly 35.2 33.9

I was expecting to have decent weight loss considering I was a bit under the weather. However for me this USUALLY comes in the form of a loss of progress. My muscle seems to fall right off if I slip up and the fat doesn't want to leave. I definitely look a little fuller up top and lost weight.

IMO 3 caps per day
+ exactly maintenance cals
+ super high water intake
+ my training
= awesome

PERIOD END OF STORY.
:)

Glad to see you are liking C-bolic :D

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
the belly seems to be making great progress!
Sounds like you know what works for you too. Knowing how your body reacts is always a good thing :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
heading to gym now.

Will be back with an update in an hour.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress! Have there been any sides after upping the dose?

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
any updates man?
interested in seeing the progress!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Great progress so far.

I have to appologize for the delay guys...

However as a token of my gratitude for all of your paticents...
I think I'm going to be putting up a myspace full of all my progress pics.

I've been trying to log progress via inches and pics to the best of my abillity and that will all be up with the end review.

For right now I'll just say I'm down to 164 and havent lost any size. :)

0 side effects at 3 pills per day.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great progress so far.

I have to appologize for the delay guys...

However as a token of my gratitude for all of your paticents...
I think I'm going to be putting up a myspace full of all my progress pics.

I've been trying to log progress via inches and pics to the best of my abillity and that will all be up with the end review.

For right now I'll just say I'm down to 164 and havent lost any size. :)

0 side effects at 3 pills per day.

looking forward to all the pics !

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting interesting news to report.

I think my body just hit some form of a turning point...
I gained 2 lbs?!?!
and its not water weight.
my measurements are exactly the same as what they were a week ago.
HOWEVER my body seems to be hardening up.

I've had the same 2 relitively borring workouts back and forth since I've started.
upper body - lower body. I think the switch in routine is a great help as well.
One thing I've noticed is my body is fatiguing quicker. I'm able to feel sore just with 2 exercises and 2 sets per muscle.

I'm considering adding in a separate workout of nothing but cardio on my off days and on some upper body days in the morning. If I do that I'll probably be extending this for another 30 days.

Since I upped the dosage to 3 per day I'm just about out of the C-bolic but it was very worth it. I feel out of any weight loss tool I've used this was the best in keeping muscle while dropping.

My end review will consist of a weekly "what you can expect" and what I felt was successful for me section.

Thank you all for following along and PLEASE ask any questions that may help in assessing this product!!!

I'm off to the gym lata

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
some great concepts you have there.
how much does your body weight normally fluctuate during the day?
I'm just curious if the 2 pounds could simply be extra water or food

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
some great concepts you have there.
how much does your body weight normally fluctuate during the day?
I'm just curious if the 2 pounds could simply be extra water or food
Thank you.

I fluctuate weight a lot throughout the day. and even from day to day. the only real way to tell for me is how I feel and look in the mirror. (less squishy is better)

I stabilized at about 168 for the last 4 days. but still noticing recomp effects.
I have been out of C-bolic for the last 2 days.
and tried to post my final review on here yesterday but the site crashed for me... I don't know if I'm the only one that this happened to lately. or its a site wide thing.