CEL E-stane

reden

reden

Awards
Just thought I'd post my review so far on this product. It is incredible, and top-notch quality. I was 213lbs when I started my cycle almost 3 weeks ago, right now I weigh 233lbs.

I have a very good diet going on, and I haven't gained size around my waist so that's a good sign I'm not putting on much fat. I'm 5'11, 34inch waist. My buddies have complemented me on my new size, and I can definitely feel the difference.

Will probably take this to 5 weeks, and do my PCT. I'm exited, and have never experienced such drastic gains on a PH cycle. I guess I respond very well to this formula.

I did an Epistane cycle a while back, and my gains were awesome, but not as great as these.

UKStrength

Awesome result mate :) I'm really looking forward to running my E-stane/Dermacrine combo in the next week! Can I ask a few Q.s?

What's your previous DS/PH/AAS history apart from the Epistane?

What dosage did you run for this cycle?

What's you PCT plan?

Cheers mate, and well done again mate ;)

reden

reden

Awards
Hey UK, thanks for the comment brah. I have some DHEA, but I haven't implemented it, didn't think I need it.

Before, I've taken 1T back in the day with 4AD, and IBE epistane.

I'm running 20/30/30/40/40 if I go the full 5 weeks.

It'll be just extra for me if I put on more weight now. My goal was really 225lbs only. My buddy's doing this cycle with me, he's put on 10lbs so far. This **** makes me so hungry though, I'm eating like eight times a day.

UKStrength

Hey UK, thanks for the comment brah. I have some DHEA, but I haven't implemented it, didn't think I need it.

Before, I've taken 1T back in the day with 4AD, and IBE epistane.

I'm running 20/30/30/40/40 if I go the full 5 weeks.

It'll be just extra for me if I put on more weight now. My goal was really 225lbs only. My buddy's doing this cycle with me, he's put on 10lbs so far. This **** makes me so hungry though, I'm eating like eight times a day.
Cheers for the response mate :thumbsup: good luck with the rest of the cycle and your recovery.