Finadex by BBS

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    vegetam1t's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    nice work bro your makin some awsome gains

  2. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vegetam1t View Post
    nice work bro your makin some awsome gains
    Thanks! Just put 235x1 under my belt
  3. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Day 25

    BB Bench - 135x6, 225x1, 235x1, 245x0, 185x10

    Despite trying for 3 max attempts, I still put 185 up 10 times. I'm curious to know if I had a chance with 245 had I tried it as my only attempt.
    •   
       

  4. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    I like to spend a little bit longer working up to my 1rm, and start a lot lower in weight.
    Usually with just the bar at first.
    Everyone works a bit differently, but I feel like it helps to give your joints a chance to wake up.
    Maybe try that the next time you max?
  5. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    I like to spend a little bit longer working up to my 1rm, and start a lot lower in weight.
    Usually with just the bar at first.
    Everyone works a bit differently, but I feel like it helps to give your joints a chance to wake up.
    Maybe try that the next time you max?
    I sure will try that.

    Just to note - I've been checking my boys every night for last week as I'm nearing the end, and today they seem a bit smaller. Seems to have happened in 1 day, lol. Also to note there was a complication in sexual activity with my gf today. Still get horny, but I take forever to go. Perhaps at the very end of this cycle I'm experiencing some good shut down? To be honest I was prepared for this to happen much sooner than it did. Other than this, things are great.
  6. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Damn forgot to mention one other thing. Seems as though my aggression has skyrocketed just in the last 3-4 days. I've been getting pissed and irritated much easier.
  7. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Damn forgot to mention one other thing. Seems as though my aggression has skyrocketed just in the last 3-4 days. I've been getting pissed and irritated much easier.
    Take that aggression with you to the gym and use as much as you can there!
  8. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Well, oddly my boys have come back. Workout in 30 mins.
  9. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Day 28

    Completely forgot to warmup.... where's my head been lately lol.

    BB Bench - 205x6 (almost got 7!), 195x8, 185x10 ss 135x15
    Skullcrushers
    BW Dips
    Finished off with set of curls for fun 65x20

    SO PUMPED. Feeling great. I'm going to try for 250 bench on thurs. Tomorrow I will be getting some deads in, and then weds is the last day with legs.
    I'll try to finish this log with a 250 bench, 300 deadlift, and 300 squat. Even if I don't meet these numbers, this cycle has been amazing.
  10. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 28

    Completely forgot to warmup.... where's my head been lately lol.

    BB Bench - 205x6 (almost got 7!), 195x8, 185x10 ss 135x15
    Skullcrushers
    BW Dips
    Finished off with set of curls for fun 65x20

    SO PUMPED. Feeling great. I'm going to try for 250 bench on thurs. Tomorrow I will be getting some deads in, and then weds is the last day with legs.
    I'll try to finish this log with a 250 bench, 300 deadlift, and 300 squat. Even if I don't meet these numbers, this cycle has been amazing.
    Go for the gold !!!!!!!!
  11. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Deads - 135x5, 205x1, 255x1, 300x1

    Got the 300. My pads got a lil shredded! I love it!!!
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Deads - 135x5, 205x1, 255x1, 300x1

    Got the 300. My pads got a lil shredded! I love it!!!
    WOOT WOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice PR
  13. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    Congrats bro!
    You'll have 3 plates on there in no time!
  14. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Started pct today. Will be getting my after shots taken tomorrow and will write my final review of Finadex. Got the 300 deadlift pretty easy. Today i will try for a 300 squat and 250 bench. Also, if anyone has any questions regarding how I am doing pct, just shout it out.
  15. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Ok missed both the 300 squat and 250 bench, but it's all good. Unracking and going down controlled for both was cake. Made it half way up on both as well and got stuck. I'll aim to have them dominated by end of pct.
  16. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Looks good bud. PCT should be a blast ^.^ Lets see some more gains even on PCT.
  17. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    Great progress. And way to think positive with your lifts too! You'll have 300 up in no time!
  18. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Ok missed both the 300 squat and 250 bench, but it's all good. Unracking and going down controlled for both was cake. Made it half way up on both as well and got stuck. I'll aim to have them dominated by end of pct.
    keep the faith
  19. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    My gf forgot the camera yesterday. No biggie, we just take 'em today.
  20. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Pics have been taken. Will put them up along with final review when my gf emails them to me
  21. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    looking forward to it.
    hopefully the GF doesn't horde them
  22. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Pics have been taken. Will put them up along with final review when my gf emails them to me
    excited to see final pics ! Nice job on the log buddy
  23. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Day 5 pct

    Still going strong

    BB Bench - 135x6, 185x11, 205x6, 225x1
    Close Grip Bench - 135x5x5
    Dips - bw x8x10x12

    Notes*** I have never done a 225 rep after any kind of working sets

    Pics are coming soon enough. I promise!

    No one has asked, but I feel inclined to explain my pct
    Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25 pending on "feeling"
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 pending on "feeling"
    PCT Assist 2 caps am and 2 caps pm
    DTHC serving am/noon/pm
    Essentials 1 serving usually pm
    p5p I dose this loosely, sometimes not at all. I usually get enough b6 elsewhere.
  24. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,636
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Good job on 225 !!!!!!!!!!





    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 5 pct

    Still going strong

    BB Bench - 135x6, 185x11, 205x6, 225x1
    Close Grip Bench - 135x5x5
    Dips - bw x8x10x12

    Notes*** I have never done a 225 rep after any kind of working sets

    Pics are coming soon enough. I promise!

    No one has asked, but I feel inclined to explain my pct
    Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25 pending on "feeling"
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 pending on "feeling"
    PCT Assist 2 caps am and 2 caps pm
    DTHC serving am/noon/pm
    Essentials 1 serving usually pm
    p5p I dose this loosely, sometimes not at all. I usually get enough b6 elsewhere.
  25. Registered User
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 5 pct

    Still going strong

    BB Bench - 135x6, 185x11, 205x6, 225x1
    Close Grip Bench - 135x5x5
    Dips - bw x8x10x12

    Notes*** I have never done a 225 rep after any kind of working sets

    Pics are coming soon enough. I promise!

    No one has asked, but I feel inclined to explain my pct
    Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25 pending on "feeling"
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 pending on "feeling"
    PCT Assist 2 caps am and 2 caps pm
    DTHC serving am/noon/pm
    Essentials 1 serving usually pm
    p5p I dose this loosely, sometimes not at all. I usually get enough b6 elsewhere.
    guess its PR night for us 2, woohoo
  26. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Day 8 pct

    Bench - 135x5, 205x8, 215x5, 225x2
    Close Grip - 155x6x3
    Flies - 25x15 (using plates for flies seems to target my chest much better than dumbbells)

    Keep the gains coming! Soon I'll be using the big boy weights, lol. nycste, watch out cause here I come. I'm only kidding. I think I'm good for 225x4 maybe 5 if I'm an animal at that moment. Pics should be up tomorrow from the last day of cycle. Keep your eyes out for 'em. I had a back day 2 days ago. I don't remember the sets, but I do remember my BB Row pr at 165x6. Finadex started my fuse, and now I'm out of control with the gains.
  27. Better Body Sports Rep
    Board Sponsor
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    225x5?! Nice
    That's a huge improvement.

    Still psched for progress pics!
  28. Registered User
    IronRobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 5 pct

    Still going strong

    BB Bench - 135x6, 185x11, 205x6, 225x1
    Close Grip Bench - 135x5x5
    Dips - bw x8x10x12

    Notes*** I have never done a 225 rep after any kind of working sets

    Pics are coming soon enough. I promise!

    No one has asked, but I feel inclined to explain my pct
    Clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25 pending on "feeling"
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 pending on "feeling"
    PCT Assist 2 caps am and 2 caps pm
    DTHC serving am/noon/pm
    Essentials 1 serving usually pm
    p5p I dose this loosely, sometimes not at all. I usually get enough b6 elsewhere.
    Why would you use 2 clomid and nolva shouldn't 1 be enough OR just an AI ?how are your nuts no shrinkage ? i am going to run this so just asking .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BBS finadex,testify and liposolv
    By sidross in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:03 AM
  2. nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:51 PM
  3. Finadex Log
    By cloc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
  4. Finadex Log
    By cloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in