Finadex by BBS

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Looking good man, do you have any goals set for yourself for this log? Gain X lbs? Get Y for Z reps on bench?
    My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
    Bench 240 or greater
    Squat 275 or greater
    Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

    I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!

  2. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
    Bench 240 or greater
    Squat 275 or greater
    Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

    I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!
    What are your current 1RMs?

    ~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

    Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

    Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    What are your current 1RMs?

    ~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

    Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

    Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.
    Bench max has got to be close to 225 right now
    Squat max is maybe 235 atm
    I have been up to 205 on deads, but like you said I would like a form check before I go higher. Not sure Zero would be a good choice as deads are new to him as well.
    Of course these numbers are attainable naturally, but not naturally in a month. Bench and squat would both be increasing by 40 pounds almost in 30 days. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge guy. These numbers would be very satisfying to me!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 9

    Chins palm out/neutral/in - 10,12,10
    BB Rows - 95x12, 115x12, 135x10 (ill start higher next time)
    Deadlift - 205x1, 225x5 (225x5 is a pr for me, but deads are new) Felt pretty easy
    BB Curl - 95x4 pr, 65x12, 65x12
    Hammer Curl - 10 pound plates til failure (tried 25 plates, but wrists couldnt handle it)
    I think I am forgetting something I did in my routine, but I can't recall

    Libido has been great. Started to notice aggression this morning at work. Been more tired than usual lately. There have been a few occasions where my nips feel a little different, but it subsides moments later, and it has been few and far between. Nothing that concerns me yet. Only time I feel bp may be up is right before going to bed, otherwise bp is holding up well. I will get another reading friday. Strength is climbing up, up, up.
  5. New Member
    BettrBdyMitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

    Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?
  6. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BettrBdyMitch View Post
    Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?
    I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.
  7. Senior Member
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Nice log so far man, I'm in.
    Good luck with reaching your goals!
  8. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7014
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Form for deads isnt too bad, I believe I have that down(at least on normal and sumo, romanian feels awkward no matter what I do-could just be the exercise itself though).

    lol, thanks for the vote of confidence though liquid


    looking good though last time I lifted with him, and he focuses on form anyhow. Reminded me of how good it was to have a lifting partner which drives you to push more. Also reminded me never wake up and instantly go to the gym without eating and giving your body start up time lol. Neva again.
  9. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.73%

    As long as the weight keeps climbing there's no need to sweat the progress man.
    Glad to hear the sides are in check and that the mass is getting there.
    Just outta curiosity, do you use a belt at all in your DL and Squat?
  10. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.
    Def take advantage of the potential muscle growth during this period
  11. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 14

    I just wanted to pop in real quick because I'm so ****ing happy!!!
    I'm up 9 pounds since the start of this cycle! Weighed in 164, started at 155. Hit my goal on bench today, so all is very well here. I will post up the details tonight.
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 14

    I just wanted to pop in real quick because I'm so ****ing happy!!!
    I'm up 9 pounds since the start of this cycle! Weighed in 164, started at 155. Hit my goal on bench today, so all is very well here. I will post up the details tonight.


    Congrats on reaching your goal !!!!!!! Everything sounds awesome
  13. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    As long as the weight keeps climbing there's no need to sweat the progress man.
    Glad to hear the sides are in check and that the mass is getting there.
    Just outta curiosity, do you use a belt at all in your DL and Squat?
    No, I do not use a belt.
  14. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Congrats on reaching your goal !!!!!!! Everything sounds awesome
    Thank you! If I can squeeze 6 more pounds on me in the next 2 weeks, I'd call this a phenomenal run. Finadex really does seem to make this much easier. What is the shelf life of this product? I may stock up .
  15. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    No, I do not use a belt.
    That's a good way to do it, at least at first, so you strengthen your core a bit.
    Also, pills last a long time longer if you store them in the freezer
  16. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    That's a good way to do it, at least at first, so you strengthen your core a bit.
    Also, pills last a long time longer if you store them in the freezer
    exactly
  17. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 15

    Up another 1.2 pounds since yesterday! wtf lol

    so far I have gained 10.2 pounds in 15 days.

    day 14 workout
    BB Bench - 45x8, 135x6, 185x8, 195x4, 175x8, 135x15
    Incline DB - 50x10, 60x8
    Pec machine - 100x6, 130x6, 160x6, 120x6
    Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 145x8, 155x6

    Day 15 workout
    1 arm DB Row warmup - 55x10
    Reverse Grip Row - 90x6, 140x8, 210x4 ss 160x4
    Seated Cable Row - 100x8, 140x8, 180x8, 160x8
    Lat Pulldown - 100x8, 140x8, 160x5
    Preacher Curl - 45x8, 70x6, 90x5, 70x6
    Hammer Curl cool down - 25xfailure
  18. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.73%

    Haha your cool down is to failure?
    That's intense.
    You've put on some serious weight though!
  19. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    Haha your cool down is to failure?
    That's intense.
    You've put on some serious weight though!
    Absolutely, I can't wait to compare before and after pics. Today is leg day!
  20. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Absolutely, I can't wait to compare before and after pics. Today is leg day!
    Yeah, those are always the best proof. Good luck killing legs!
  21. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 16

    Weight 167 +12

    Squat - 135x5, 185x8, 225x6, 245x2, 185x8
    Leg ext ss Leg curl - 120x8/50x8, 140x8/60x8, 160x8/70x8, Maxed out x3
    Standing Calves - 3 sets increasing weight
    Seated calf press - 2 sets

    pr with squats. Weight gain is absolutely rediculous.
  22. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 17

    Weight 166.5 +11.5

    BB Bench - 45x12, 95x8, 195x6, 205x2, 185x6, 135x15
    Skullcrushers - 70x8, 80x7
    Cable Cross - 2 sets don't know weight

    Ouch!!!! When my 95 pound bench warmup was hurting, I knew it would be a painful session. My elbows are starting to give me trouble, and my tricep was pumped like never before. By back is sore from back and squat day. I am ready for the weekend break! 195x6 is a pr tie for me as well as 205x2. Next bench day this pr will be broken I gaurantee you all.
  23. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 17

    Weight 166.5 +11.5

    BB Bench - 45x12, 95x8, 195x6, 205x2, 185x6, 135x15
    Skullcrushers - 70x8, 80x7
    Cable Cross - 2 sets don't know weight

    Ouch!!!! When my 95 pound bench warmup was hurting, I knew it would be a painful session. My elbows are starting to give me trouble, and my tricep was pumped like never before. By back is sore from back and squat day. I am ready for the weekend break! 195x6 is a pr tie for me as well as 205x2. Next bench day this pr will be broken I gaurantee you all.

    awesome ! lovin the PR's enjoy your break
  24. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 21

    Weight 168 +13

    BB Bench - 95x6, 195x8, 205x3, 185x8, 135x10 (slow!)
    Incline DB - 55x10, 65x8
    DB Flies - 30x10
    Fly Machine - 110x8, 130x8, 150x8, 100x8
    Close Grip Bench - 135x8, 145x8, 155x8

    All is good here. Only thing bothering me are my joints. Elbows in particular. I may start dosing cissus and a few more fish oil caps. 3 weeks in and I started on bench with 155x10, and now doing 195x8. I'm sure muscle memory played a small role, but Fina is the real deal. To be honest the pound gained over the weekend wasn't even earned. I didn't eat much, and yet the gains continue. I feel that I look much better than I did at the start and I have had some friends tell me my arms are looking big. Good stuff!
  25. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 21

    Weight 168 +13

    BB Bench - 95x6, 195x8, 205x3, 185x8, 135x10 (slow!)
    Incline DB - 55x10, 65x8
    DB Flies - 30x10
    Fly Machine - 110x8, 130x8, 150x8, 100x8
    Close Grip Bench - 135x8, 145x8, 155x8

    All is good here. Only thing bothering me are my joints. Elbows in particular. I may start dosing cissus and a few more fish oil caps. 3 weeks in and I started on bench with 155x10, and now doing 195x8. I'm sure muscle memory played a small role, but Fina is the real deal. To be honest the pound gained over the weekend wasn't even earned. I didn't eat much, and yet the gains continue. I feel that I look much better than I did at the start and I have had some friends tell me my arms are looking big. Good stuff!

    adding a bit of cissus is a good idea. Im glad to see you enjoying the product
  26. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1691
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    my arms are really swole the entire time on this finadex, everything i do with them feels so swole, and get semi tired fast hah
  27. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    my arms are really swole the entire time on this finadex, everything i do with them feels so swole, and get semi tired fast hah
    I know exactly what you're describing. When I'm folding papers in the morning my shoulders get fatigued quick and then feel pumped. Only seems to be on repetative movements and not while I'm lifting though. During my soccer game yesterday, I fought the first half with what felt like serious lactic acid build up, but then it seemed to get better 2nd half.
  28. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I know exactly what you're describing. When I'm folding papers in the morning my shoulders get fatigued quick and then feel pumped. Only seems to be on repetative movements and not while I'm lifting though. During my soccer game yesterday, I fought the first half with what felt like serious lactic acid build up, but then it seemed to get better 2nd half.

    what about when you wash your hair, or use the keyboard alot ? I have experienced that in the past too.
  29. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1691
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    what about when you wash your hair, or use the keyboard alot ? I have experienced that in the past too.
    shaving your face, just holding the razor up that long burns me out lol
  30. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    shaving your face, just holding the razor up that long burns me out lol
    your gorilla arms are taking all the blood from the rest of your body
  31. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    shaving your face, just holding the razor up that long burns me out lol
    LOL now that is funny
  32. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Day 24

    Squat! - 135x5, 205x5, 250x1, 300x0, 250x5, 205x10

    1 of my main problems is not working legs hard enough. Decided to push it today. Was not an endurance session, but focused on power. warmed up with 135 and 205. never squat more than 245x2 so i decided to do a single of 250. Got it pretty easy. Would have loved to get 300 lmao, but I fear I was being a bit ambitious. I got half way down and chickened out. Felt heavy as ****. dropped 2 25's and repped 250 for the first time ever for 5 reps. I'm very happy with this!. then did 10 reps of 205. The last 205 set I really felt the burn.
  33. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1691
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 24

    Squat! - 135x5, 205x5, 250x1, 300x0, 250x5, 205x10

    1 of my main problems is not working legs hard enough. Decided to push it today. Was not an endurance session, but focused on power. warmed up with 135 and 205. never squat more than 245x2 so i decided to do a single of 250. Got it pretty easy. Would have loved to get 300 lmao, but I fear I was being a bit ambitious. I got half way down and chickened out. Felt heavy as ****. dropped 2 25's and repped 250 for the first time ever for 5 reps. I'm very happy with this!. then did 10 reps of 205. The last 205 set I really felt the burn.
    your best was 245x2 so after failing at 300 you did 250x5 thats HUGE improvement and def maning up !

    i did the same with my squat workout last night i manned up and taught myself who was boss
  34. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 24

    Squat! - 135x5, 205x5, 250x1, 300x0, 250x5, 205x10

    1 of my main problems is not working legs hard enough. Decided to push it today. Was not an endurance session, but focused on power. warmed up with 135 and 205. never squat more than 245x2 so i decided to do a single of 250. Got it pretty easy. Would have loved to get 300 lmao, but I fear I was being a bit ambitious. I got half way down and chickened out. Felt heavy as ****. dropped 2 25's and repped 250 for the first time ever for 5 reps. I'm very happy with this!. then did 10 reps of 205. The last 205 set I really felt the burn.
    awesome job man !!!! congrats
  35. New Member
    spadesofaces's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

    the failed attempt at 300 may have also primed your nervous system and made 250 feel light by comparison... either way, great lifts man.
  36. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 24

    Squat! - 135x5, 205x5, 250x1, 300x0, 250x5, 205x10

    1 of my main problems is not working legs hard enough. Decided to push it today. Was not an endurance session, but focused on power. warmed up with 135 and 205. never squat more than 245x2 so i decided to do a single of 250. Got it pretty easy. Would have loved to get 300 lmao, but I fear I was being a bit ambitious. I got half way down and chickened out. Felt heavy as ****. dropped 2 25's and repped 250 for the first time ever for 5 reps. I'm very happy with this!. then did 10 reps of 205. The last 205 set I really felt the burn.
    NICE!!!

    That's 1 hell of a gain. 250x5
    Don't sweat the 300.
    I think it's more of a mental thing when going for a PR on any lift.
    Keep pumping bro.

    JP.
  37. New Member
    miclaines17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    nice post
  38. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Today I will be trying to set some new pr's on bench.
  39. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    ok this is going to sound stupid.... Yesterday when doing my squats I was having troubles adding the weight up. I bought a 300 pound weight set, so I'm assuming all the weights and bar total is 300.... and I couldn't figure out why things wern't adding up when I was going for 250. Turns out with the (2)5 plates it all equals 310 pounds. So I tried to max out at 310 by accident. This gives me a lot of hope for 300. I will be double checking all the plates today because yesterday was so frustrating. I spent a good 10 mins questioning whether I had done 250 because I still had 2(25) and 2(5) plates left over, lmao.
  40. Advanced Member
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    491
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

    Warmed up 135x6 on the bench, then repped 225x1. I have never benched 225 and I feel it is a stepping stone to a whole new world. The single was very easy to be honest. I will be performing 235 in 20 mins, and if that is accomplished I will go for 240 or 245 depending how easy the 235 is after another 20 mins. Here goes!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BBS finadex,testify and liposolv
    By sidross in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:03 AM
  2. nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:51 AM
  3. Finadex Log
    By cloc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:41 PM
  4. Finadex Log
    By cloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in