Finadex by BBS

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I'll jump in on this one.
    Good luck Bro.

JP.

2. Few updates to report.
    Had the bloodiest, most ****ed up nosebleed of my life yesterday. The blood would not coagulate. Scared the piss out of me. When I finally managed to stop it, I went to check the bp. Stood at 149/77 which is not horrible for me while on a cycle. Walked around the store for a few mins and checked it again. 2nd reading was 122/75 so I do not think it is a bp issue. Aside from that things are going well.
    Dreams have been crazy. I'm talking about dreams with alcohol, prostitutes sponsored by Disney, pools, parties, moral rights/lessons.
    I have been fairly lethargic lately, but not overly tired.
    Last I checked I was up about 3 pounds.
    Official day 6 stats will be up later.
    •   

3. Day 6
    Today went very well. I usually take weekends off, but I needed to get some work done, so here it is.

Warmup 1 arm row - 25x15
    Chinups - bwx8, bwx8, bwx8 (the first 2 sets were all from dead hang)
    BB Curl - 85x8, 90x6, 65x12
    Squat - 135x20
    High Row - 85x6
    Shrug - 135x15
    BB Row - 85x12, 85x12, 85x12

Pump was incredible. I havn't felt this good in a while.

4. Still lifting with Zero?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Still lifting with Zero?
    Nah, I dropped that fool long ago lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Nah, I dropped that fool long ago lol.
    What he means to say is even with roids the boy cant keep up with my OVT regime

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    What he means to say is even with roids the boy cant keep up with my OVT regime
    Ouch, lol. and I bought you a sub

8. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Few updates to report.
    Had the bloodiest, most ****ed up nosebleed of my life yesterday. The blood would not coagulate. Scared the piss out of me. When I finally managed to stop it, I went to check the bp. Stood at 149/77 which is not horrible for me while on a cycle. Walked around the store for a few mins and checked it again. 2nd reading was 122/75 so I do not think it is a bp issue. Aside from that things are going well.
    Dreams have been crazy. I'm talking about dreams with alcohol, prostitutes sponsored by Disney, pools, parties, moral rights/lessons.
    I have been fairly lethargic lately, but not overly tired.
    Last I checked I was up about 3 pounds.
    Official day 6 stats will be up later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 6
    Today went very well. I usually take weekends off, but I needed to get some work done, so here it is.

Warmup 1 arm row - 25x15
    Chinups - bwx8, bwx8, bwx8 (the first 2 sets were all from dead hang)
    BB Curl - 85x8, 90x6, 65x12
    Squat - 135x20
    High Row - 85x6
    Shrug - 135x15
    BB Row - 85x12, 85x12, 85x12

Pump was incredible. I havn't felt this good in a while.

freaky story about nose bleed . Maybe just dry weather or something, sometimes too much AC will do that too. Glad it stopped pretty quick though.

9. Day 8

BB Bench - 175x9, 185x6, 195x2, 165x8
    Incline - 135x6, 95x12
    Dips - bwx10, bwx12, bwx12
    I did a few light sets of standing military, bench, and incline

Last bench day I had only gotten 155 for 10 reps, while I almost added 20 pounds to the first set with 1 less rep. Muscle memory can't be that great can it? Pump was great. Libido is going strong, and dreams are great!

10. Looking good man, do you have any goals set for yourself for this log? Gain X lbs? Get Y for Z reps on bench?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Looking good man, do you have any goals set for yourself for this log? Gain X lbs? Get Y for Z reps on bench?
    My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
    Bench 240 or greater
    Squat 275 or greater
    Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
    Bench 240 or greater
    Squat 275 or greater
    Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!
    What are your current 1RMs?

~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    What are your current 1RMs?

~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.
    Bench max has got to be close to 225 right now
    Squat max is maybe 235 atm
    I have been up to 205 on deads, but like you said I would like a form check before I go higher. Not sure Zero would be a good choice as deads are new to him as well.
    Of course these numbers are attainable naturally, but not naturally in a month. Bench and squat would both be increasing by 40 pounds almost in 30 days. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge guy. These numbers would be very satisfying to me!

14. Day 9

Chins palm out/neutral/in - 10,12,10
    BB Rows - 95x12, 115x12, 135x10 (ill start higher next time)
    Deadlift - 205x1, 225x5 (225x5 is a pr for me, but deads are new) Felt pretty easy
    BB Curl - 95x4 pr, 65x12, 65x12
    Hammer Curl - 10 pound plates til failure (tried 25 plates, but wrists couldnt handle it)
    I think I am forgetting something I did in my routine, but I can't recall

Libido has been great. Started to notice aggression this morning at work. Been more tired than usual lately. There have been a few occasions where my nips feel a little different, but it subsides moments later, and it has been few and far between. Nothing that concerns me yet. Only time I feel bp may be up is right before going to bed, otherwise bp is holding up well. I will get another reading friday. Strength is climbing up, up, up.

15. Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?

16. Quote Originally Posted by BettrBdyMitch View Post
    Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?
    I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.

17. Nice log so far man, I'm in.
    Good luck with reaching your goals!

18. Form for deads isnt too bad, I believe I have that down(at least on normal and sumo, romanian feels awkward no matter what I do-could just be the exercise itself though).

lol, thanks for the vote of confidence though liquid

looking good though last time I lifted with him, and he focuses on form anyhow. Reminded me of how good it was to have a lifting partner which drives you to push more. Also reminded me never wake up and instantly go to the gym without eating and giving your body start up time lol. Neva again.

19. As long as the weight keeps climbing there's no need to sweat the progress man.
    Glad to hear the sides are in check and that the mass is getting there.
    Just outta curiosity, do you use a belt at all in your DL and Squat?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.
    Def take advantage of the potential muscle growth during this period

21. Day 14

I just wanted to pop in real quick because I'm so ****ing happy!!!
    I'm up 9 pounds since the start of this cycle! Weighed in 164, started at 155. Hit my goal on bench today, so all is very well here. I will post up the details tonight.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Day 14

I just wanted to pop in real quick because I'm so ****ing happy!!!
    I'm up 9 pounds since the start of this cycle! Weighed in 164, started at 155. Hit my goal on bench today, so all is very well here. I will post up the details tonight.

Congrats on reaching your goal !!!!!!! Everything sounds awesome

23. Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    As long as the weight keeps climbing there's no need to sweat the progress man.
    Glad to hear the sides are in check and that the mass is getting there.
    Just outta curiosity, do you use a belt at all in your DL and Squat?
    No, I do not use a belt.

24. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Congrats on reaching your goal !!!!!!! Everything sounds awesome
    Thank you! If I can squeeze 6 more pounds on me in the next 2 weeks, I'd call this a phenomenal run. Finadex really does seem to make this much easier. What is the shelf life of this product? I may stock up .

25. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    No, I do not use a belt.
    That's a good way to do it, at least at first, so you strengthen your core a bit.
    Also, pills last a long time longer if you store them in the freezer

26. Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    That's a good way to do it, at least at first, so you strengthen your core a bit.
    Also, pills last a long time longer if you store them in the freezer
    exactly

27. Day 15

Up another 1.2 pounds since yesterday! wtf lol

so far I have gained 10.2 pounds in 15 days.

day 14 workout
    BB Bench - 45x8, 135x6, 185x8, 195x4, 175x8, 135x15
    Incline DB - 50x10, 60x8
    Pec machine - 100x6, 130x6, 160x6, 120x6
    Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 145x8, 155x6

Day 15 workout
    1 arm DB Row warmup - 55x10
    Reverse Grip Row - 90x6, 140x8, 210x4 ss 160x4
    Seated Cable Row - 100x8, 140x8, 180x8, 160x8
    Lat Pulldown - 100x8, 140x8, 160x5
    Preacher Curl - 45x8, 70x6, 90x5, 70x6
    Hammer Curl cool down - 25xfailure

28. Haha your cool down is to failure?
    That's intense.
    You've put on some serious weight though!

29. Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post
    Haha your cool down is to failure?
    That's intense.
    You've put on some serious weight though!
    Absolutely, I can't wait to compare before and after pics. Today is leg day!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Absolutely, I can't wait to compare before and after pics. Today is leg day!
    Yeah, those are always the best proof. Good luck killing legs!

Similar Forum Threads

1. BBS finadex,testify and liposolv
    By sidross in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:03 AM
  2. nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:51 AM
  3. Finadex Log
    By cloc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13