Finadex by BBS

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I will be running a log on Finadex with the goals of gaining weight by muscle mass and strength. I will keep track of as much detail as possible, and hopefully inform you better of this product!

Let's take a look at the profile

Finadex has quickly become one of the most popular and strongest products on the market today! With a blend of two of the most advanced pro-anabolic agents and a list of other ingredients added for a maximum synergistic affect you can feel. Finadex will help you reach your goals with the correct diet and exercise plans.

Let?s take a closer look at what Finadex contains

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione are two powerful muscle building agents as they promote improvements in strength, lean mass, muscle density and vascularity.

AAKG- Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid Arginine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because AKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with AKG as a way to increase muscle mass and:

-Increases muscle size and strength
-Reduces body fat
-Stimulates the immune system

AKG treatment decreases muscle protein catabolism (breakdown) and/or increases protein synthesis, in addition to promoting wound healing. AKG may promote the secretion of anabolic hormones such as insulin and growth hormone and increase amino acid metabolism (glutamine & arginine), which may help explain some of the clinical findings. This is a great N.O. product, which will help develop a great (but not overdone) pump and vascularity.

Berberine/Banaba Extract- Insulin pre-cursors, helps stimulate GLUT-4 receptors in your muscles similar to post workout or during an insulin spike so your body feeds off nutrients taken in throughout the day.

Propionyl L-Carnitine- This ingredient sensitizes androgen receptors making the hormone absorption more efficient.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine- NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant. These dual properties help repair oxidative damage in the body. Being a powerful anti-oxidant and cell detoxification co-factor, NAC works to eliminate your body of free radicals and heavy metals. This improves your cellular health tremendously.

Finadex was developed with serious results in mind and to help you achieve a new level of training.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Well today I hit the gym with Zero, and he showed me his ovt routine. Lots of reps, damn! Felt great though. I will be popping the first pill roughly 4am tomorrow morning with a glass of milk, breakfast bar, and banana as I trek off to work for my forced money making cardio, lmao. Breakfast will be served 7-8am :food:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today I hit the gym with Zero, and he showed me his ovt routine. Lots of reps, damn! Felt great though. I will be popping the first pill roughly 4am tomorrow morning with a glass of milk, breakfast bar, and banana as I trek off to work for my forced money making cardio, lmao. Breakfast will be served 7-8am :food:
breakfast bar YUM :D take pics :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
IN!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
200 reps is fun son! And it actually goes faster than people realize huh.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Finadex - 1 cap every 8 hours
Day off from gym
Ate like a cow. Feel as though I gained 5 pounds , lmao.
Oddly enough, I was pitching tents almost every 5 minutes, so libido has gone crazy. I'm still sore as hell from yesterdays ovt routine. I became tired at 5pm. Went down to take a 30 min nap ended up sleeping until 9pm.
That's all I have to report so far, excited about tomorrow.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds good im logging this too will follow along

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, I was pitching tents almost every 5 minutes, so libido has gone crazy.
Sucks when you can't use it though... :damnit:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Took the 3rd pill around 10-10:30pm last night and slept fine.
Libido has not been as prominent today, but still going strong.
Had a crazy dream today after I got back from work. Maybe I'll share it later, lmao.
Expecting my power rack to show up today, so hopefully I can piece that together quickly and do the rest of this log from home!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so it will be here 11-1 tomorrow... so today I guess will have to be deadlifts and rows!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Rack was just dropped off. I will put her together and post up my first "real" workout that I will be following for the month. Did a few sets of deads last night. This ****ing rocks! I'm so excited.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Rack was just dropped off. I will put her together and post up my first "real" workout that I will be following for the month. Did a few sets of deads last night. This ****ing rocks! I'm so excited.
that's awesome...i'm pretty jealous you have a setup to use at home

scottyschoie

Awards
looking at using the same stuff will sit back and see your results first before I order.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone! I had the help of Zero yesterday, so I would like to thank him. Today will be first chest day of this log. I will do a few bench warmups, and then attempt a max lift. I'm guessing it's somewhere around 205-215 :(.
Also, I will be picking up a weighted belt so I can torment my back and tris :). Eating a footlong bmt sub right now from subway! YUM.

From here on out I will have a log of all my lifts and reps now that I am not bouncing around diff gyms and what not.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone! I had the help of Zero yesterday, so I would like to thank him. Today will be first chest day of this log. I will do a few bench warmups, and then attempt a max lift. I'm guessing it's somewhere around 205-215 :(.
Also, I will be picking up a weighted belt so I can torment my back and tris :). Eating a footlong bmt sub right now from subway! YUM.

From here on out I will have a log of all my lifts and reps now that I am not bouncing around diff gyms and what not.
time to get busy :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Subway is open at 8am?! This changes everything! :borladuck:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's my opening bench stats.

135x10
185x2 I was still getting a feel for the safety bars. I'm sure I can do more reps than this (I hope at least, lmao)
155x10
165x8
175x3 Died out pretty quick here

Did a few light sets incline and bw dips.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's my opening bench stats.

135x10
185x2 I was still getting a feel for the safety bars. I'm sure I can do more reps than this (I hope at least, lmao)
155x10
165x8
175x3 Died out pretty quick here

Did a few light sets incline and bw dips.

do you warm up first with another chest exercise ? sounds nuts but I always bench better when doing say a few shoulder presses first or fly's.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
do you warm up first with another chest exercise ? sounds nuts but I always bench better when doing say a few shoulder presses first or fly's.
I use the 135 as a warmup, but I will switch things up and try some light military presses beforehand. I really do think trying to learn the rack and going down real slow and catching weight on the spot bars caused the low rep on 185.
Today is back/bi!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I use the 135 as a warmup, but I will switch things up and try some light military presses beforehand. I really do think trying to learn the rack and going down real slow and catching weight on the spot bars caused the low rep on 185.
Today is back/bi!
I have noticed up to a ~20 lb difference after a warm up. But I cant warm up for benching with benching lol! So that makes alot of sense actually, Ima try it sometime.

Happy 4th

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Few updates to report.
Had the bloodiest, most ****ed up nosebleed of my life yesterday. The blood would not coagulate. Scared the piss out of me. When I finally managed to stop it, I went to check the bp. Stood at 149/77 which is not horrible for me while on a cycle. Walked around the store for a few mins and checked it again. 2nd reading was 122/75 so I do not think it is a bp issue. Aside from that things are going well.
Dreams have been crazy. I'm talking about dreams with alcohol, prostitutes sponsored by Disney, pools, parties, moral rights/lessons.
I have been fairly lethargic lately, but not overly tired.
Last I checked I was up about 3 pounds.
Official day 6 stats will be up later.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Today went very well. I usually take weekends off, but I needed to get some work done, so here it is.

Warmup 1 arm row - 25x15
Chinups - bwx8, bwx8, bwx8 (the first 2 sets were all from dead hang)
BB Curl - 85x8, 90x6, 65x12
Squat - 135x20
High Row - 85x6
Shrug - 135x15
BB Row - 85x12, 85x12, 85x12

Pump was incredible. I havn't felt this good in a while.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Still lifting with Zero?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Few updates to report.
Had the bloodiest, most ****ed up nosebleed of my life yesterday. The blood would not coagulate. Scared the piss out of me. When I finally managed to stop it, I went to check the bp. Stood at 149/77 which is not horrible for me while on a cycle. Walked around the store for a few mins and checked it again. 2nd reading was 122/75 so I do not think it is a bp issue. Aside from that things are going well.
Dreams have been crazy. I'm talking about dreams with alcohol, prostitutes sponsored by Disney, pools, parties, moral rights/lessons.
I have been fairly lethargic lately, but not overly tired.
Last I checked I was up about 3 pounds.
Official day 6 stats will be up later.
Day 6
Today went very well. I usually take weekends off, but I needed to get some work done, so here it is.

Warmup 1 arm row - 25x15
Chinups - bwx8, bwx8, bwx8 (the first 2 sets were all from dead hang)
BB Curl - 85x8, 90x6, 65x12
Squat - 135x20
High Row - 85x6
Shrug - 135x15
BB Row - 85x12, 85x12, 85x12

Pump was incredible. I havn't felt this good in a while.

freaky story about nose bleed . Maybe just dry weather or something, sometimes too much AC will do that too. Glad it stopped pretty quick though.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

BB Bench - 175x9, 185x6, 195x2, 165x8
Incline - 135x6, 95x12
Dips - bwx10, bwx12, bwx12
I did a few light sets of standing military, bench, and incline

Last bench day I had only gotten 155 for 10 reps, while I almost added 20 pounds to the first set with 1 less rep. Muscle memory can't be that great can it? Pump was great. Libido is going strong, and dreams are great!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man, do you have any goals set for yourself for this log? Gain X lbs? Get Y for Z reps on bench?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man, do you have any goals set for yourself for this log? Gain X lbs? Get Y for Z reps on bench?
My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
Bench 240 or greater
Squat 275 or greater
Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My goals are pretty ambitious. 15 pound gain, but 10 would be fine.
Bench 240 or greater
Squat 275 or greater
Deadlift 300 or greater (deads are new to me)

I have a lot to accomplish. Let's see if Finadex can help me get there!
What are your current 1RMs?

~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
What are your current 1RMs?

~200 on bench it looks like but I haven't seen you do squats or deads in this log.

Deads may be new but DL strength goes up super quick at first. Make sure Zero or someone is there to watch your form though.

Pending your squat 1 rm, I don't see you haven't any problem hitting those numbers, naturally. On Finadex I'd expect to see much more than that.
Bench max has got to be close to 225 right now
Squat max is maybe 235 atm
I have been up to 205 on deads, but like you said I would like a form check before I go higher. Not sure Zero would be a good choice as deads are new to him as well.
Of course these numbers are attainable naturally, but not naturally in a month. Bench and squat would both be increasing by 40 pounds almost in 30 days. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge guy. These numbers would be very satisfying to me!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Chins palm out/neutral/in - 10,12,10
BB Rows - 95x12, 115x12, 135x10 (ill start higher next time)
Deadlift - 205x1, 225x5 (225x5 is a pr for me, but deads are new) Felt pretty easy
BB Curl - 95x4 pr, 65x12, 65x12
Hammer Curl - 10 pound plates til failure (tried 25 plates, but wrists couldnt handle it)
I think I am forgetting something I did in my routine, but I can't recall

Libido has been great. Started to notice aggression this morning at work. Been more tired than usual lately. There have been a few occasions where my nips feel a little different, but it subsides moments later, and it has been few and far between. Nothing that concerns me yet. Only time I feel bp may be up is right before going to bed, otherwise bp is holding up well. I will get another reading friday. Strength is climbing up, up, up.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Strong curls man! Has there been any weight change? Noticing any leaning out or anything?
I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far man, I'm in.
Good luck with reaching your goals!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Form for deads isnt too bad, I believe I have that down(at least on normal and sumo, romanian feels awkward no matter what I do-could just be the exercise itself though).

lol, thanks for the vote of confidence though liquid :squareeyed:

looking good though last time I lifted with him, and he focuses on form anyhow. Reminded me of how good it was to have a lifting partner which drives you to push more. Also reminded me never wake up and instantly go to the gym without eating and giving your body start up time lol. Neva again.

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
As long as the weight keeps climbing there's no need to sweat the progress man.
Glad to hear the sides are in check and that the mass is getting there.
Just outta curiosity, do you use a belt at all in your DL and Squat?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I won't know weight until I am able to step on a scale next week. I do look much fuller in the mirror. My chest has come out nicely already. I may be leaning out slightly. The pump has been real good and the vascularity in the forearms is killer.
Def take advantage of the potential muscle growth during this period :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hernandez910 Weight Loss 13
Supplement Logs 0
nosnmiveins Cycle Logs 85
nycste Supplement Logs 109
cloc Cycle Logs 13