GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys?!

GMG760 here to give a quick review of LG's upcoming energy product, E-911. I was sent a week's worth of E-911 to try out, so I will use them for my next 5 workouts, starting with today, through the next week and a half. I am training DC, I have just started and the workouts really wear me out. I think that this is a great opportunity to give the E-911 a go, and see if it can't take my workouts up a notch or two.

I loved the T-911 product from LG, so this product is something I have been drooling over since I got chosen to log this.

My criteria for my judgement will be based on these categories: short term energy and strength, stamina, mood elevation, thermogenisis (spelling?), and side effects.

Well, they arrived in time for me to hit the gym today, so I am gonna take one of these bad boys and head for the iron!

Many thanks to Eric, Craig, Irish, Lifter, and all the LG peeps who gave me this opportunity.

First report in a few hours!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! you get to try this before ANY reps do! Enjoy :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Workout A2-

DB Bench
60x10, 70x10, 85x12rp6rp5=21
DC chest stretch with 30's

Upright Row
90x10, 115x10, 155x9rp5rp5= 19
DC Shoulder stretch

CG Bench
115x10, 155x10, 210x7x3z2=12 reps totally failed going for the third rep that last set.
DC Tricep stretch w/25lbs

CG pull downs
140x10, 160x8, 190x7rp5rp3=15 reps

Tbar rows- 90x10, 125x8, 175x9, 100x20... didn't get 10 on my working set... I failed, but whatever, there is always next time!

DC back stretch

E911 energy review - HOLY COW. This stuff is potent. They aren't joking when they say it hits you really fast too, I was feeling it before the tab dissolved in my mouth. I was at least as buzzed as any ECA stack has gotten me, but without the shakiness. I am still wired even after the gym... my body is tired, but I'm going full speed... no grogginess here.

Ratings 1-10 (10 being best)

Short term energy & strength - 10. I was wired to say the least
Stamina - 10 I am still full of energy.
Mood - 9 - I was doing great all day at the gym.
Thermogenic - 7 - I was sweating, but not any more than usual with my new DC routine... I'll have to do some cardio to really tell.
Sides - None. So 10 I guess... if that makes sense.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking these E911 are gonna be great for me before I have long photoshoots, especially ones at outdoor locations that I have to hike to, or long events like weddings where I have to be on my toes for 8-14 hours.

BTW, I worked a 10 hour day today... I felt FRESH about 3 minutes after dosing the E911, it wasn't even fully dissolved.

Oh yea, it's nice and minty fresh. I actually think I like this flavor better than the T911 cherry... but we'll see what I think after I buy a bottle of this stuff and go through it. Actually make it two bottles.

Eric/Craig/Irish - Sign me up for a bottle as soon as you release this stuff.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds like a damn sexy supp so far.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It is my friend. I am pretty stim-tolerant too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be crazy when they drop that 60% off code!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Kicking arse and taking names as always. Subbing for another crazy GMG log!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a bold statement about perfering the taste over T-911, Subbed dude..:)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be crazy when they drop that 60% off code!!
Please someone keep me updated on the release of that code. I am po pimp'n these days and a bruva can use a break.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freaking stoked to see you're loving it this much. Can't wait to try some myself!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Nice G. Looks like this is going to work out well for you.

In for the results.

LIGHT WEIGHT! YUP YUP YUP!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking these E911 are gonna be great for me before I have long photoshoots, especially ones at outdoor locations that I have to hike to, or long events like weddings where I have to be on my toes for 8-14 hours.

BTW, I worked a 10 hour day today... I felt FRESH about 3 minutes after dosing the E911, it wasn't even fully dissolved.

Oh yea, it's nice and minty fresh. I actually think I like this flavor better than the T911 cherry... but we'll see what I think after I buy a bottle of this stuff and go through it. Actually make it two bottles.

Eric/Craig/Irish - Sign me up for a bottle as soon as you release this stuff.
Awesome news dude! I also say this as you are a logger and person who I always trust. Sounds like I should be looking forward to this!!!! Appreciate the update brother!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, present, accounted for, and ready to see what this shizz will do!!

Those who know me, know that I am a total stim-junkie. This could replace my ECA stack for a while. It's good to switch up supps now and then as your body adapts to the ingredients. I've switched from ECA over to Yohimbine and Geranium a few times and enjoyed the different aspects of that stack. Can't wait to try this stuff.

LG products rule!!!

Now go get you some G-$!!!!! :dance2: :banana: :dance:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Gonna take the pup for a run at the beach today... decided to dose one of these E911 for the run, let's see how it gets me going!

Cardio Time!

(I only like cardio at the beach... so much eye candy it goes by in a snap!)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I want this shiz iI hate waiting for stims to kick in ugh!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! Gonna take the pup for a run at the beach today... decided to dose one of these E911 for the run, let's see how it gets me going!

Cardio Time!

(I only like cardio at the beach... so much eye candy it goes by in a snap!)
Sounds like an anabolic environment to me!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just went for a 4 mile run at the beach. I had a ton of energy, and was sweating a bunch... but then again I was in the sun running at the beach.

The energy from E911 is great, I didn't start off with a sprint and totally gas like I would with some energy products. It just seemed to keep me going at a pretty darn good rate the entire time. No crash yet, I am back and still going strong. That is probably the best part about this supplement, is the fact it hasn't worn off after my workouts both times I have taken it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just went for a 4 mile run at the beach. I had a ton of energy, and was sweating a bunch... but then again I was in the sun running at the beach.

The energy from E911 is great, I didn't start off with a sprint and totally gas like I would with some energy products. It just seemed to keep me going at a pretty darn good rate the entire time. No crash yet, I am back and still going strong. That is probably the best part about this supplement, is the fact it hasn't worn off after my workouts both times I have taken it.
I'm glad that this stuff seems to last, means that after my workout I still have the energy to do the boring things I have to.. eg shopping etc :(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad that this stuff seems to last, means that after my workout I still have the energy to do the boring things I have to.. eg shopping etc :(
That's hilarious...my wife busts my chops on this all the time. She's like "Save some of that energy for stuff around the house". I could have used some E-911 today out in the yard!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Gmoney with more energy than he knows what to do with. a dangerous combination :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good feedback so far.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be stopping in when I can!

sounds good so far

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to volunteer to take Guejsn's avi photos!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha damn bro it sounds like the E has you AMPED UP!!!

Im subbed :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to get me some of this stuff. I'm sure the geranium oil is so much better than the other stuff I'm using. I'm stoked this doesn't have Yohimbine in it. It will be a perfect stack with my ephedrine when I diet down. I'm going to go:

E-911
Ephedrine
RK-500

Should be a nice stack. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, you nuckin futs bro! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to get me some of this stuff. I'm sure the geranium oil is so much better than the other stuff I'm using. I'm stoked this doesn't have Yohimbine in it. It will be a perfect stack with my ephedrine when I diet down. I'm going to go:

E-911
Ephedrine
RK-500

Should be a nice stack. :)
How about that Alpha Yohimbine stuff? That's sort of struck an interest in me. Is the Alpha Yohimbine still as undesirable as Y-hcl?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sounds muy bueno thus far. Interested to see if the effects wane near the end of the bottle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: gross

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar